Taking Back What's Mine - Cover

Taking Back What's Mine

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 2: Punishment and Healing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Punishment and Healing - Paul finds out that his wife is not only cheating on him, but also trying to have her lover's baby. How does he handle this?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy  

That night, I made a very nice meal that surprised my guest.

"Your wife has a husband at home who can cook like this and she still wants to go out and play. She must be nuts."

"She has her reasons. She has not told them to me yet, so I don't quite know why as of yet. Speaking of which, she is probably getting hungry again. I better go down and feed her."

"I can't believe what you're doing. I hope it works out."

"So do I, listen, tomorrow, I would like to introduce you to her. We'll discuss what I want to go over later."

"Ok, any way I can help."

"Thanks."

I got up and made a plate to take downstairs to Jess. I turned the lights on and went inside to find her still where I left her on the bed. I put the plate down on the table and went over to the side of the bed.

"How are you doing Jess?"

"Fine I guess."

"So, have you come up with any answers?"

"Yes"

"So, what are they?"

"I don't want to lose you. I will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to prevent that."

"That's a good start. Now, tell me everything about Tim and your relationship."

"Ok..." She told me everything about their time together.

It seems that she met Tim at the restaurant that she frequented for lunch. He started joining her and talking. Everything was quite innocent for a while. It took him a month, but she finally gave in to his advances. They met at the restaurant one day and he convinced her to join him elsewhere for lunch. That other location ended up being a motel a few blocks away.

At first she resisted, but that melted away soon enough and before her lunch break was over, they fucked for the first time. For the next month, they met at different motels for sex. He talked her into giving up her ladies afternoon to join him as well. This went along unchanged until he asked her to stop her birth control. She was a little apprehensive at first, but the excitement of what could happen seemed to make the sex better. When he asked her to stop coupling with me, she did it reluctantly.

"I have been asking you for a child for the last few years. Why would you give him one when you have been making me wait?"

"I WAS STUPID. OK?"

"I'll accept that. I will admit that I am not happy about it, but I can accept that. You have made a good start by telling me the whole truth this time."

"How much did you know about already?"

"Everything but how you two had met. I knew about the nooners, your Saturday afternoon meetings and the pregnancy attempts."

"How did you find out?"

"I have my ways. I will admit that I started to investigate after you cut me off totally last month. Beyond that, you will just have to accept the fact that I have my ways."

"Ok."

"So, for finally telling me the whole truth, you will get a prize."

"Now you're treating me like a child."

"On the surface, you were acting a little like one. Now remember, I do have the ability to overrule, so I don't recommend shooting for the moon with the request."

"Can I get some dignity by losing this diaper?"

"I guess that can be arranged. How about after you eat? I am sure that you are hungry."

"You got that right."

I unbound her hands one at a time and bound them together behind her back so she could sit up. I placed something behind her back to lean on while I fed her dinner. Once I had that in place, I started to feed her like a little baby.

"Mmm. You always have been a good cook. Thanks, I needed this."

Once I finished with the feeding, I unbound her legs and led her to the bathroom where she could take care of business. I had to help her a bit, since her hands were still bound, but she finished up and I had her back in bed in a few minutes. I half expected her to fight with me, but she never tried.

"Thanks Dear, I needed that."

"Since you will have time on your hands, I expect you to do some thinking about what should be done to patch this marriage up."

"What about you? You need to help in this as well."

"Yes, that is true. But I didn't make the mess we have here. I am hoping to see something that would show me a commitment on your part. I could just divorce you and move on, but I really love you. I don't think that I'm ready to do that quite yet."

"Ok. I will do anything to try to save our marriage."

"Just remember one thing above all else, I want you to be honest with me at all times. I don't want you to tell me what you think I want to hear, but the truth at all times. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Have a good night. I will see you at breakfast."

"Goodnight Paul."

I walked out and I could hear her crying. I felt bad, but she knows that she brought this on herself. In the long run, this may work out for the better.

I went upstairs and talked to Tina for a while before I headed off to bed. I still had some thinking to do as well. I didn't sleep as well as I had the night before. I did not like having to do to Jessica what I have. I was also reminded how alone I really was now.


The next morning I was up and showered before Tina was out of bed. I had breakfast cooked and was just starting to eat when she came down.

"'Good morning."

"Good Morning Paul. Is there any coffee?"

I pointed toward the coffee maker. She went to help herself to some before continuing.

"How is she doing this morning?"

"I don't know yet. I will check on her when I go down with breakfast."

"I still can't believe you tied her up."

"I only wish that I didn't need to do that."

I talked with her about my plans that included her. She was a bit nervous about it. I told her not to worry. I just wanted Jessica's reaction. It would tell me just how she feels about this whole thing and by extension, how Jessica was reacting and would react in the future. I needed to know that. That put her at ease.

I headed downstairs with Jessica's breakfast. I knew that she would want to visit the bathroom first off. I turned the lights on and went inside, putting her breakfast on the table. I walked over to the bed.

"Oh good. Paul, can I go to the bathroom please?"

"Sure thing."

I undid her arms and legs and led her to the bathroom. She moaned so loudly when she relieved herself. It must have been hurting for quite a while. Once that was finished, I took her back to her bed, bound her ankles again and propped her up to feed her breakfast.

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving!"

"Ok, give me a moment and I will feed you."

I walked over to the table and returned to the bed with her food. I fed her again like a little child. Once that was done, it was time for talk.

"Ok, now that the food is out of the way, it is time for talk. Let me get the hands tied back up and we will get to business."

"Must you?"

"For now, yes. I hope that will change soon."

I leaned her back and rebound her hands above her head. She groaned at this.

"Hey, you brought this on yourself."

"I know. I'm sorry. I won't ever do that again."

"I hope not. I have someone I would like you to meet."

"Who?"

"The other injured party in this affair you were having."

"Oh. You mean Tim's wife don't you?"

"Yeah."

I covered her up with a sheet so that she would have a little dignity. I then stepped out to get Tina and returned in the basement.

"Jessica, this is Tina Wilson. Tina, I hope you don't think my wife is rude by not greeting you properly, but she is just a little tied up at the moment."

"I guess so. So you are my home wrecker."

"I'm so sorry. I was stupid. I should never have allowed this to happen in the first place."

"From the evidence that I have seen, you were actually going to have his baby. I have been trying to get him to give me a baby for four years. Every time I ask, he always tells me that the time is not right. I guess that it is fine to give the baby to someone else. Not his problem at that point."

Jess had no reply for that answer. I could hear her starting to cry.

"Your husband tells me that he wanted a baby as well. Why not just giving him his baby?"

"If I get the chance, I will."

"Why don't I give him that chance? Paul, you still want that baby? Come and give me one."

She sat down on the bed just like I had planned. It was a king sized bed, so we could easily get it on without bumping my wife.

"You know what, that sounds like a pretty good plan. What do you think honey? Should I give her the baby she has always wanted?"

She didn't answer. I could hear her crying. Tina jumped up and we both started to make kissing sounds. We weren't touching each other, but with the blindfold on, Jess had no way to know that.

"So Jess, should I give her that baby?"

There was a 5 second pause before my wife finally answered.

"NO. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS PAUL. I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK JUST DON'T DO THIS."

I looked at Tina and nodded. She got up and left the room. My wife was very loudly crying at this time. I crawled up on the bed and undid her arms. I then reached up and took the blindfold off of her carefully so she wouldn't get blinded by the light too badly.

"I'm here my love. I won't hurt you like that."

"Why did you do that to me?"

"I wanted to see where you stood on this. You told me the truth about how you felt. That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you. I also needed to give you a dose of your own medicine."

"I'm so sorry. I will never do that again ever. I can't believe I did that to you. I wish you would just beat me to punish me and get it over with."

"I can't do that. You know that."

She just leaned on me and cried for the next half hour. When she finally was able to concentrate again, she finally started to ask questions.

"What do I need to do?"

"I don't know yet. You shattered my trust, left me questioning your commitment to this marriage and shown me a complete lack of respect. This is going to take time to heal."

"I will do anything you ask. Please don't throw me out."

"I won't, as long as you show the commitment to try to correct this damage."

"What about Tina? What are you doing with her?"

"Currently, I'm just giving her a place to stay for a week or so. She needs to find somewhere to go. Up to this point, Tim has never allowed her to have any friends."

"What do I need to do?"

"I have been thinking about that. I think the first part is going to take some time. You were doing Tim for the last three months. I think you will have to start by going celibate for a while. I would also like to see you tested for any diseases."

"I guess that's fair. How long do I have to stay in here tied down?

"I don't know yet. That depends on you really."

"Speaking of which, where am I?"

"This is that room in the basement that you have been on me to finish. Nice job huh?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I will stay here as long as you feel it's necessary."

"I figure that you will need to be here for the next week at least. Tim is going to get his divorce papers served when he gets off the plane on Monday. I expect he will come looking for you. I don't think he will find you down here."

"Ok. Anything you wish."

I got up and unbound her legs. I then put a different chain on her right ankle.

"What is that for?"

"You will be free to move around the room enough to do what you need, like go to the bathroom without me. This will just make certain that you don't try to leave the room."

"Thank you, being able to go when I need to sounds wonderful."

"You will also find a full shower in there as well. Enjoy."

"Thanks for not throwing me out. I hope to reward you by earning your trust back."

"I hope so too. Now I have to get back upstairs to my guest. You will find a TV on this other side of the room. You should be able to watch anything you want."

"Thanks honey."


The rest of the day went pretty quickly. That night, Tina surprised me by asking if she could go down and do a proper meeting of my wife. I told her to go ahead while I took time to wash the dishes and put things away.

I finished the dishes before retiring to the living room with a book that I had been intending to read. It must have been a few hours before I realized that Tina had not returned from the basement.

I got up and cautiously headed down to the basement. I opened the door and went inside to find Tina and my wife sitting at the table talking like old friends. My wife looked up at me and smiled nervously.

"I'm surprised to see you two getting along."

"I am too. I guess I can see why you did what you have to keep her."

"Thanks." I noticed my wife looking down at the floor displaying her guilt.

"Jess honey, are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Ok. I'm going to bed now. You two have a good night."

"Thanks."

"Yeah, thanks honey. I love you."

"I love you too." I walked over and gave her a kiss. I knew that I still had to show her some affection so that she knew what my intentions really were.

I left the room and headed upstairs for bed. I don't remember too much after getting in there. I must have passed out upon hitting the bed.


When I took breakfast downstairs the next morning, Jess was sitting at the table waiting for me.

"Good morning. Are you hungry?"

"Famished."

I put the food in front of her and she started eating, or inhaling really. Once she had finished, she dropped her head again. I could tell that she was feeling guilty by the way she would not make eye contact.

"Honey, what do you intend to do with me?"

"Well, I haven't fully thought it through yet. All I know is that you cheated on me and need to be punished. Other than spending some time down here, I have not looked much further. Do you have any good ideas?"

"I don't."

"Well I was thinking that at the very least, you'll need to get tested to make certain you didn't catch anything from him. I asked Tina about any possible diseases she may have gotten from him. She told me that he wouldn't have sex with her without protection to make certain she didn't get pregnant. He never trusted her with the pill."

"Yeah, she told me that. I can agree to that."

"The down side is that it could take months before HIV can be detected. That would mean that you will have to stay celibate for the next 3-6 months until you are verified clean. I can't take the chance that he gave you something."

"I can't blame you there. You have to protect yourself. I deserve that too."

"Anything beyond that has not been thought out yet."

"I will do anything you ask. I deserve worse, much worse."

"Listen, I have to do some other things upstairs. I will see you for lunch."

"Ok"

As I left, I could see her start to cry again. I got the feeling that this was because of guilt more than anything else. At least that is what I had hoped.


Jessica had resigned herself to her fate. She never asked for anything at all. She did seem to hit it off with Tina pretty well.

Monday night after I returned from work, Tina was still working on dinner. I asked her if she was waiting for the call from the lawyer about how Tim handled his divorce papers. She just grinned.

"You got that straight. I hope he squirms a bit."

"I know. Let me answer the phone. He may also try to call so I want to answer it. We don't want to tip him off where to find you."

"Oh yeah, I never thought about that. I was ready to lunge for the phone the moment it rings."

"Well, you better not for a while. Speaking of that, any plans for the future?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.