Taking Back What's Mine - Cover

Taking Back What's Mine

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Paul finds out that his wife is not only cheating on him, but also trying to have her lover's baby. How does he handle this?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy  

I was pissed. I was hoping it wasn't true, but in my heart, I knew that it was. My wife was cheating on me.

I had started to notice something odd about 2 months ago. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I knew something wasn't quite right. I really started to suspect something about a month ago, when she suddenly started turning me down sexually. Now our sex life was pretty good. After 7 years of marriage, we were still getting it on to the clip of 4 times a week. Since the two of us both worked full time, I felt that was pretty good. To suddenly go from 4 times per week to zero, I knew something wasn't quite right.

My name is Paul Franklin. I'm a 28 year old Systems Analyst for a local ISP. I was paid pretty well and I got some free Internet access. My hours were pretty good. I worked 9 to 5 with very little overtime. That bothered me even more, since I was home with my wife most evenings spending time with her. I rarely went out with the guys. This should not be happening.

My wife, Jessica, was 27 years old. She was working for a local manufacturing plant. She was rather short, at 5'2" tall, but the curves were to die for. Her nice 36C breasts on her small frame made them look much bigger than they were. Needless to say, there was a good reason I never went out with the guys.

So here I was spending my lunch hour in a booth at a local diner with my friend Jim. He was a local private investigator that I had met while doing my job. Since all of the other guys were busy, I was asked to go to his office to fix his Internet access. It took me all of 10 minutes to fix, but I made a good friend at the same time. He also told me that if I ever needed a favor, give him a call. Needless to say, I did.

After Jess started to turn me away, I was nice and sat back for 2 weeks. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. When nothing changed after 2 weeks, I called Jim. I was surprised when Jim gave me a call and asked to meet him for lunch. I had only called him 2 weeks ago, but he seemed to have quite a bit. I had also done some digging of my own. I had also extracted from archives, all of the emails that had gone to her account for the past 3 months. When you delete them after reading them, they are rarely gone at that point. I had just gotten the pile when he called. I brought them with me.

"Paul, I have some bad news."

"She's cheating isn't she?"

"Yeah, it looks like it. I have some pictures of her meeting a guy everyday during lunch at a few different motels. She also seems to have been meeting each other on Saturdays and spending about 4 hours together."

"Damn, that was supposed to the time her and her friends got together."

"It seems that they frequent 6 different motels, one for each day of the week. The only day that I never found them together was Sundays. I was able to persuade a few people at the desks for information. It seems that they have been doing this for the last 2 months."

I looked at the pictures. He had a few that showed them in a very warm embrace with their lips locked together.

"What's his name?"

"Timothy Wilson age 31. It appears that he is some hot-shot executive with a local company. He's married to Tina, age 25. They have been married for about 6 years. Moved here from LA about 6 months ago. I was not able to get anything from any previous employers."

He gave me a picture of the guy's wife. My God, I don't understand why he would be chasing anything else. If I thought my wife was hot, this lady was even better.

"Why the hell is this dipshit chasing my wife when he has this at home?"

"Yeah, those were my thoughts exactly. Not that Jess is that bad."

We started to sift through the e-mails a bit and I really got steamed. We pegged the exact date to just about 2 months ago, but the real shocker was what we saw only 4 weeks ago. It seems that Tim had told my wife to stop taking her birth control pills. Just to make sure that he got her pregnant, she was not to have sex with me.

"Ouch. That has to hurt Paul. Just don't kill her man. You don't need jail time."

"This does piss me off. I have been asking to start the family for 2 years now and she just keeps telling me that the time is not right. This guy tells her to and she jumps."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet. I'll think of something. It appears that they'll spend their normal Saturday together tomorrow. I'll finish going through these emails and think about it."

"I thought you were starting to finish that basement room tomorrow?"

"That too."

"Well, let me know what you decide and if you need any help."

"Sure thing. And Jim, thanks again."

"Hey, I owed you one."

He left me sitting there going through these emails. I was also trying to decide what to do. Finally, I got up, gathering this pile before me and went back to work.

After Jess had left for her "Ladies Social", I pulled out the pile of evidence and went through the rest of the emails. I noticed a few things that bothered me. The biggest one being that she was going away with him in 2 weeks for the weekend. She had told me that she and her friend Patty were going to visit her family. Now I find out, he has a business meeting in Chicago and wants her to go.

The other thing that bothered me was that she was due to start her period this Wednesday. Now getting her period would be a good thing, but that would also put their weekend getaway right in the middle of her fertile time and SHE knew it.

Thinking a bit more, I knew what I wanted. I wanted my wife back. I loved her fully. What I didn't want, was this slugs' baby. So I decided that I was going to make 2 plans. If she got her period, I was taking my wife back by force. If she missed, then I would expect to find out that she is pregnant. I would be making a very ugly divorce.

I received my lumber and had them unload it in the back yard. Just looking at it caused my plan to come together. I knew how I was going to deal with her.

I ran back inside and placed a phone call to Mrs. Tim Wilson.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Tina Wilson?"

"Yes"

"Hi, my name is Paul Franklin. I have some business that I need to discuss with you. Is there a good time that we can meet and talk?

"Well, I don't know."

"Listen, I understand that you don't know me. I would like to meet in a very public place; how about at 3 at the local Burger King?"

"Ok. I guess I could. What is this about?"

"About your husband."

"Is he ok?"

"Let's talk and you can find out for yourself."

"Ok, I'll see you there."

It was only an hour later when I was sitting in Burger King waiting for her to arrive. When she walked in, I realized that the picture Jim had gotten didn't do her justice. I walked up to her and introduced myself.

"Tina Wilson?"

"Yes, you must be Paul."

"The one and only, do you need anything to drink?"

"No thanks."

I led her back to the booth where I had been sitting. I opened up my folder and pulled out a picture.

"Is this your husband?"

"Yeah, that's Tim."

"Do you know where he is right now?"

"He has to work on Saturday afternoons."

I pulled out some pictures from the last 4 Saturdays. I handed it to her.

"He's at this motel on the other side of town with this woman."

"How do you know?"

"That woman is my wife, Jessica."

"That bastard, I'll kill him."

"Now hold on. I would like us to get them both, together."

"How do you want to do this?"

"First, I don't want them to know anything for the next 2 weeks."

"Why not?"

"First, my moves will be decided this week depending on if Jess gets her period."

"Why would that matter?"

"That would mean that she is probably pregnant. If she is, I don't want any part of her anymore. Let me show you what I mean."

I showed her the emails that I had extracted. Once we had read through them, I knew I had a partner for sure.

"That son of a bitch, I have been begging him to give me have a baby for three years. Now in less than three months, he wants to have one with your wife."

"Exactly, I have been wanting one for some time myself. She has been telling me no. It does not seem that he had to ask much."

"So what are you going to do?"

I told her my plan. I also told her why I wanted to wait to do anything.

"So, you are going to take next week off. If signs point to her being pregnant, you are going to have the divorce papers drawn up and served when they step off the airplane on Monday."

"Exactly."

"I like it. I just wish I knew someone here who could help me."

"I will help you. We are in this together. They put us in this position, so they will have to deal with us together just as we have to deal with them."

"But I don't have anywhere to go or anything."

"I'll take care of that. Listen, let's meet on Tuesday and we'll go to my lawyers to start the divorce paperwork."

"I thought you weren't going to divorce her?"

"I will play that by ear. I want to have the paperwork ready and depending on what I discover, will dictate whether I got through with it or not."

"Ok."

We went our separate ways. Once I got home, I started working on my basement room. My wife returned at her usual time. I took time to notice her a bit more today and you could see that 'I've been fucking' glow all around her. I played my part about not seeing it or knowing anything to perfection.

Sunday was like any other where we just lounge around the house and relax all day. Monday is when I started working my plan. The first thing I did was talk to my boss about getting the following week off. I had enough time built up that it was not a problem. I also took half of that day off and went home with some software I grabbed from work. It was a form of spy-ware that would monitor my computer. I knew that she was sending emails to her pig and I wanted to know what was being discussed.

Tuesday during lunch, Tina and I met and went to visit the lawyer. When we explained the entire situation, and what we would want, he told us that he would easily have the paperwork ready for the Friday of the following week. He agreed with my timing. All we would need to do is show up in the morning and sign the paperwork and the fireworks would start from there.

On our way back to her car, we passed the motel where they were having their normal Tuesday activities. Once I pointed them out to her, Tina was getting very angry.

"Be patient. Next week we get our laughs in."

"Yeah and I am so looking forward to this."

"So am I."

Tuesday night was just like all the rest. I went about doing what I normally do. I acted like I knew nothing. I played it up well when bedtime came acting horny as well. I knew I wasn't going to touch her though. I wanted nothing that could give her any excuse that if she was pregnant, that it had a prayer of being from me.

Wednesday arrived and I was rather happy. I woke up and started doing a little finger foreplay on my wife, only to have her tell me that she wasn't in the mood. Well, my finger was nice and red when it came back. She got out of bed very quickly at that time. Her monthly had arrived. Now I had to spring my plan A into action. The nice part was, they weren't going to be doing much for the next few days either. I know, because I read the email she sent before leaving for work.

The rest of the week went by pretty quietly. I was busy in my basement room. Jess was complaining about her period as she has done every month since I met her. I checked my spy-ware program, they were moaning about it to each other as well, just like I had hoped. I never told her about my vacation the following week. I was just going to surprise her.

Monday rolled around and it started with me working hard in the basement. I had the room about a third done when I knocked off and went upstairs to shower. I knew that she had ended yesterday, so I could not let them get together during lunch. I showered and got dressed and headed for her place of employment.

I parked near Jessica's car in the parking lot and waited leaning on her car. The look on her face was perfect when she found me there.

"Honey, um, what are you doing here?" She was very nervous.

"Well, since I am on vacation this week, I figured I would take my wife out to lunch. Is that a bad thing?"

"Oh um, no. That's good." I could tell that she was very nervous. I was enjoying this just a bit.

We arrived at the restaurant that I had picked out and were seated right away. It was only a moment later and the waitress came over with our drinks.

"I didn't order this."

"I know honey. I ordered ahead so we wouldn't have to wait too long."

"I didn't know you were on vacation this week. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I did. I'm going to finish the room downstairs that you have been pestering me to do for months."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.