My Girl Catherine - Cover

My Girl Catherine

by Jammes

Copyright© 2006 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: A father's seduction of his teen daughter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   .

Chapter 1

The sun was shining, a soft breeze was blowing and I was laying in my hammock enjoying myself just relaxing and taking it easy. The lawn was freshly mowed and I was pleasantly tired. I heard steps approaching me and turned my head to the side. My wife walked a few paces closer and stopped. "I'm going to the store to pick up a few things for my trip tomorrow, is there anything you want me to pickup while I'm gone?" she asked.

I considered the question for a few seconds. "No, I think we're good. It's only for a few days. Catherine and I will probably eat out most of the time. She hasn't quite reached the age where she doesn't want to be seen with her old man."

She shook her head. "You're going to spoil that girl you know."

"Spoil myself you mean," I interjected.

She laughed slightly and bent over to give me a kiss. I took the opportunity to pull her in closer and grab a handful of tit. With a small shriek she fell into the hammock with me. "Mmmm, nice," she whispered and let her hand drift down to my crotch.

My cock started to stir to life but my wife quickly took her hand off and pulled away. "We'll take care of that later. I know that you will have a hard time without me here to help out, you sex maniac."

"Oh, I'll manage," I said while making stroking motions with my right hand. She slapped my hand lightly just as Catherine rounded the corner.

"Manage what?" Catherine said having caught the tail end of the conversation.

"Nothing dear," my wife said.

"Whoa, I thought," staring at Cathrine. She was wearing a sweet red bikini that left very little to the imagination. We had told her she could wear a two piece this year and she looked pretty damn good in it. My mouth went into action to cover what my brain was thinking. "None of your beeswax squirt. Where's the rest of that bathing suit?"

Catherine mock glared at me. "Don't imagine that you're too big for me to bend over my knee and spank little girl," I said while delightful images of doing just that danced through my mind.

"You'd have to catch me first," she said with a sneer and started talking to her mother about things she wanted from the store.

I looked and half listened to the conversation. I don't think Catherine was aware of the effect she would have when she went out in public. She's getting pretty developed but still is rather naïve and child-like in some of her behavior.

My wife headed into the house and Catherine moved away to the sunny section of the lawn. She spread out a towel and started rubbing suntan oil into her nice firm skin. I was in a perfect position to look through the loose weave of the hammock and watch. I felt my dick stirring in my shorts as I caught an eyeful of my daughter's budding body.

My eyes were glued to her body as she rubbed the oil over her exposed skin. Her tits were well formed and firm. There was no sag at all that I could see. Her belly was flat with a cute little belly button I wanted to tickle. My breathing quickened as I watched her rubbing down her well shaped legs in the process spreading them wide so I could see the mound of her pussy pressing against the fabric of the suit.

By now my cock was an iron bar but beyond some idle fantasies I didn't think anything much would come of it. I turned my head after she finished oiling up and lay down on the towel and let myself doze.

I was roused about 15 minutes later by a large bucket of water being dumped on my head. I woke up sputtering to hear Catherine's squeal of laughter. She was dancing around with the bucket in her hand with a huge grin on her face. She had obviously gotten bored and decided to get me.

"Why you..." I yelled and jumped out of the hammock. I was a little quicker than she expected because before she could pull away I had grabbed her arm. Unfortunately the suntan oil was still coating her skin and she was able to slip my grip with relative ease. With a laugh she ran away. "You can't catch me now old man!" she shouted.

I gave a exaggerated snarl and gave chase. In the confines of the yard I was able to corner her a few times but she was quick and able to dodge me fairly well. Once or twice I got a handful of skin but that damned oil made her too slippery. She was laughing and shrieking every time she got by me. "I guess I'm gonna have to really make you pay once I catch you." I growled.

I ran over and snatched up the beach towel she had been laying on. Quickly I ran back after her again. This time I grabbed her in a bear hug using the towel to keep a grip. She screamed again as I picked her up. She barely weighed anything in my arms. She started wiggling and struggling to get free. I laughed. "Oh you're going to get it now girl.

Now that I had her I didn't really know what to do with her. I looked around for ideas and spotted the hose she had used to fill the bucket. The hose was located in a bare patch of ground. Typically she had left the water running and the ground was rapidly turning muddy. I carried her over to the mud and dropped her in it. Bending over I grabbed handfuls of mud and begin to drop it on her body. Catherine protested her treatment loudly but was laughing at the same time. She had gone down on her stomach so she took the opportunity to grab a few handfuls herself. Spinning around she flung the mud at me splattering my shirt and face. I reached down and grabbed her arms. She was still slippery but I had a nice firm grip now and wasn't going to let go. "You little minx, I guess I'm going to need to keep you immobile."

I dragged her across the yard making sure to maximize the trip through the muddy parts. Despite her best efforts she wasn't able to get free. I looked around for another idea. At first I had been focused on just playing but somewhere, probably about the time I had her in my arms my intentions had become less than honorable. I was conscious of her near nakedness and her vulnerability and was determined to use this situation to some advantage. If nothing else I hoped to pave the way for something more later.

I was able to drag Catherine's slight from across the yard pretty easily. We have an older house and one of the things that came with it was an old fashioned clothesline pole. I've been meaning to take it out but haven't ever gotten around to it. I Catherine up to it and let go of her left arm. Using my free hand I slipped my belt off. That made her struggle even more, thinking that perhaps I was about to spank her as I had threatened to earlier. Her cries of "Let me go daddy!" filled the air but I was able to keep her under control. Soon I had wrapped the belt around her right wrist and then seized the left and did the same. I lifted her up and draped the tail end over the horizontal pole. Soon I had her arms above her head tied into place. I made sure the belt wasn't too tight, just tight enough to hold her for now.

I stood back to take a look at my handiwork. Christine was quite a sight. She was stretched out on the pole which caused her tits to stand out nicely. The mud was pretty much covering her body and she was glaring hard at me. She tried to aim a kick at me but I was out of her range.

"Now princess, it's time for your punishment. After that if you want me to let you go you just have to say "My daddy is the bestest daddy in the whole world.

"Never!" Catherine yelled struggling harder to get out of her bonds.

I felt a renewed stirring in my pants and quickly walked around behind her to conceal the adjustments I needed to make to conceal my hard on. I took the opportunity to walk up behind her and put my hands on her ribs. "Coochie, coochie, coo," I said as I ran my fingers up and down her skin.

Catherine shrieked a little louder but didn't jerk around nearly as much as I thought she would. I realized that the mud bath as attractive as it was was protecting her skin. I laughed to myself as I stepped back and then headed for the water hose. "No daddy don't, Catherine yelled as I picked up the hose and headed toward her.

The weather was warm but it was still early enough in the year for the water to be cold. "Time to wash up little girl," I cackled and doused her with the water hose.

Renewed shrieks filled the air as I moved the hose all over Catherine's body. I kept a running stream of commentary as she attempted as best she could to dodge the icy cold water. "Let's get all that nasty mud off your nice new bathing suit," I called out.

By the time I finished Catherine was soaking wet and shivering in the bright clear sunshine. I tossed the hose to the side and admired my handiwork. The mud had been mostly washed off. The wet suit clung to my daughter's frame revealing every curve of her developing body. The cold water had caused her nipples to stand up straight and hard. I licked my lips and kept up the patter. "How does it feel princess?" I called as I moved in again.

"Oh, I'm going to get you bad." she sputtered.

"Not a good attitude I'm afraid," I said and moved back behind her.

I reached out and began running my fingers down her ribs making her flinch and squeal. "Stop it!" she yelled.

I only dug in deeper beginning to run my hands from under her arms down her ribs over and over. Partly I was tickling her, partly I was enjoying the touch of her taut young skin. My hands roved dangerously close to the sides of her breasts but I stopped just short of actually touching them. Catherine struggled as hard as she could but with the distraction of my tickling she wasn't able to concentrate on the belt holding her hands in place. I also got the sense that mixed in with the reaction from the tickling was a subtle probably unconscious attempt to make my fingers stray more than they actually did. But for the most part the struggle and the tickling was real.

She tried to kick backwards a few times but was unable to reach me. I also took advantage and grabbed her foot to tickle her there also. "Say uncle," I called out as I continued to torment her.

She was stubborn but eventually gave in. "Uncle, uncle, uncle!" she cried out.

I pulled my hands off her with a mental sigh. If she had kept resisting I don't know if I could have held off much longer. But I moved around in front of her, reached up and unfastened the belt. I pulled her arms down but held on to them. I bent my head down. "Who's the bestest daddy in the whole world?" I asked her.

"You are," she said reluctantly obviously fearful of another tickle session.

I pulled in for a hug careful not to allow my erection to hit her although the temptation was great. I had another sudden thought and quickly acted on it. I reached down and unsnapped the back of her bathing suit top.

She gasped, "Daddy!" and pulled away using her hands to hold the top in place.

"That's in case you had thoughts of picking that hose up and using it on me," I explained. "Now go on inside and get dressed, your mother will be home soon and we're all going to go out for dinner since she's flying out tomorrow.

Catherine turned to go and I gave her behind a quick swat that elicited another squeal. As she headed into the house I watched her ass from behind I turned off the water and headed into the house myself. Tonight I was going to put it to my wife and I'd be thinking about Catherine's body while I was doing it. And in the next 24 hours I was going to get into my daughter's panties.


Chapter 2

I pulled up to the school just as the final bell rang. As the kids trooped out of the building to their waiting buses, cars or just started walking I checked out the girls. So many of them looking so fresh and hot. I pictured again my game with Catherine the day before. She was similar to many of the girls I was seeing in that her body was developing nicely into a hot sexy thing. I noticed several of the girls noticing my stares. I was pretty open about it and the window was wide open so it wasn't difficult for them to see me looking at them. Some of looked back rather boldly, many of them seemed disgusted at being mentally undressed by an older man and a few of them seemed totally oblivious. Catherine was one the latter.

I saw her as she came out the doors talking animatedly with her friend Christina, who is a pretty good looker herself. Christina noticed my stare, although I moderated it quite a bit as they approached. She locked her eyes on me. I was the first to look away because I knew she would see the lust in my eyes. I reached over and unlocked the passenger door as the approached. "Okay Nina, talk to you later," I heard Catherine say as she opened the door.

I pulled away from the curb and headed for home. I had to jerk to a stop once or twice as some kids darted across the street more intent on calling to their friends or chatting on their cell phones than they were on watching out for cars. I didn't mind too much since it gave me a chance to scope out a few more pretty girls. "So where's Mom?" Catherine asked as we drove.

"You don't remember? She flew out this morning for that conference. She won't be back for a few days."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.