Antelope Freeway - Cover

Antelope Freeway

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The Conclusion of: 1) Love's Equal Loss 2) Path of the Blue Spirit 3) Curse of the Blue Spirit 4) Close Encounter 5) Return Encounters 6) Antelope Freeway (Complete at last!) A.F. is the finale of the series, and is the story of Earth's side of the plague years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Vampires   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Body Modification   Slow  

Time: 1:47 AM June 22, 207145 Nebraska reference time

Jim and Cindy had been lying with each other in their arctic bedroom for over an hour. Both of them were trying to relate to the perspective of their partner. Cindy was trying to grasp the concept that Jim had left her two days ago. Jim was trying to grasp the concept that Cindy had lived away from him for more than two thousand years.

They tried several times to talk to each other, but they both felt shy and at a loss for what to say. So they tried a different way of rebuilding their bonds, using touch to bridge the gulf of time between them. They lay with each other and petted each other's body. Gentle massages, strokes drifting in and out of sexual arousal, eyes often meeting, sharing smiles with each other and sighs... The time passed slowly as they affirmed their commitment to each other.

Eventually the petting drifted back to sexuality. Jim was lying on his back and Cindy sitting on the bed by his hips, lightly stroking his penis with one hand while brushing the fingertips of her other hand against the skin of his sac. They were both looking at each other's eyes and smiling, and then Cindy's smile broke into a big grin. She wetted her lips and lowered her head, engulfing his erection in his mouth.

Jim gasped at the overwhelming sexuality, feeling his penis head penetrate the wet lips and slide along the slippery tongue until it nestled in the back of Cindy's throat. Cindy started a rhythmic suckle action on his cock as her fingers penetrated into his scrotum to fondle his testicles. After a while, Jim's hips began to thrust upwards in synch with the exquisite suckling.

"Cindy, what would you like?" he whispered.

Cindy popped the penis from her mouth and looked at him, panting from her own arousal. "I want to fuck like bunnies!"

Jim gulped and then saw Cindy raising her eyebrows at him. He started to laugh. "Oh, good one!"

Cindy gave a very nervous laugh. "Thanks! That's the one thing I really missed when I lived with the rabbits. They don't have much of a sense of humor. They never laughed at my jokes!"

Jim nodded and grinned. "And how do bunnies fuck?"

Cindy batted her eyes and him. "Here! I'll show you!" Cindy knelt on all fours, lowering her head near the bed covers but keeping her rump high in the air. "Kneel behind me... Good... Fucking like bunnies is really quite simple. Put your paws... uh, your hands on me and hold me down... A little higher, just above the small of my back... Good... Now, just take me! One quick thrust! Not too deep, your goal is to penetrate, not to hammer..."

Jim felt Cindy trembling under his hands. This wasn't how they used to make love, and in a part of his mind he was a little uneasy about coupling so quickly with someone who hadn't seen him for over two thousand years. And yet, this was Cindy, his wife, the woman he remembered leaving two days ago. He desired her, and in a wave of tenderness mixed with sexual arousal he coupled to her as quickly as he could, hearing her grunt as his penis slid up high into her vagina.

Cindy started to gasp. "Ah! Now, fuck me! Straight and simple! Bunny fucking is straight and simple! There could be hawks overhead and we're lunchmeat if we get caught doing this! So, do your business, quick and neat! My vagina is a sheath for you to jerk off in. Fast strokes, but don't hammer me. Your goal is a quick fuck to impregnate me and then a getaway. Pump and dump me!"

Jim tried to follow Cindy's advice. He tried to become what Cindy was asking him to be. He kept up a fast rhythm, stroking his cock in and out of her warmth and wetness as fast as he could without hammering the back wall of her vagina. Jim would have much rather taken this at a much slower pace, but he sensed he was fulfilling a deep need of Cindy, a need he didn't understand. As he fucked her with fast rear strokes, he kept her locked into position with his hands pushing down on her back. He started to breath in gasps, both from the exertion of the stroking and his own sexual arousal...

Cindy felt the penis inside her lengthen and she realized Jim was seconds away from orgasming. She began to purr and arch her back to receive his sperm.

Jim was somewhat alarmed to hear Cindy purr. It sounded very nonhuman, but the vibrations of it were also very arousing. He could feel his groin begin to pulse as his semen began to shoot through his ejaculatory ducts, and he moved his hands from Cindy's back to grip her firmly by the sides of her hips, holding her tightly to his body as he made one last final thrust inside of her with his major thigh and butt muscles, plunging the head of his cock high and tight against Cindy's cervix and then exploding his cum deep within her body.

Panting with the release of his sperm and his desire, he collapsed to the side of the bed, still coupled to Cindy and dragging her with him to roll over and lie on her side.

Jim slowly caught his breath, kissing the back of Cindy's neck and petting her breasts. He whispered to her that he loved her and then gasped in surprise as she burst into tears.

"Cindy?!"

"Oh! Oh!", she gasped, "Please! Please! Forgive me! Please!" She started wailing in despair.

Jim felt completely flummoxed. "Cindy, what? There's nothing to forgive..."

"The hell there isn't! And you know it! Oh Jim! I'm so sorry!"

The reality of her distress came crashing in on him. "Oh... I understand... Cindy, my love, my wife... There's still nothing to forgive. You weren't unfaithful to me."

"Yes I was!"

"No you weren't."

"Yes I was!" she sobbed. "Hundreds! Hundreds of different suitors!" She caught her breath for a moment and then whispered, "Rabbits are very promiscuous..."

Jim continued to pet her and kiss her, trying to think of something to say that would comfort her and assuage her misplaced fears. "Cindy, I love you. You are my wife, my dear friend, and the better part of who I am. It's okay. It's really okay. It's been two thousand years, more time than I can comprehend... I forgive you as much as you feel you need my forgiveness, but really, I'm not upset about this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.