Antelope Freeway
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The Conclusion of: 1) Love's Equal Loss 2) Path of the Blue Spirit 3) Curse of the Blue Spirit 4) Close Encounter 5) Return Encounters 6) Antelope Freeway (Complete at last!) A.F. is the finale of the series, and is the story of Earth's side of the plague years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Vampires   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Body Modification   Slow  

Two months later...

Time: May 4, year 204,883 2:27 PM Peruvian Local Time

Isabelle sat in Dr. Ceres outer office, glancing at the clock occasionally. She had been tersely ordered to report for a two o'clock meeting, and it was unusual for Dr. Ceres to be late. Suddenly Dr. Ceres walked in from the hall and with a quick hand gesture waved at Isabelle to follow her into her inner office.

"Sit down after you close the door 714," the doctor ordered as Isabelle walked into the room. Isabelle was soon sitting before the large desk. She tried to smile.

Dr. Ceres did not smile back. "After two months of analysis, Korea still can not understand why you were sent to us. The investigation continues. Meanwhile we ran a full historical profile on you. We checked everything."

Isabelle remained silent.

"We compared your DNA to the child taken from the incubator three months ago. Not just comparing the digital records but making new tests with the original blood samples. The vaults also had blood from your gestation date eight years ago and we tested those samples too. Again, not just the digital records but the actual preserved blood samples. Guess what we found."

Isabelle swallowed. Her throat felt suddenly dry. "Is there something wrong with my genes?"

"A question is not a guess!"

Isabelle fought to keep her emotions under control. "You're quite right, it's not. I apologize. I will guess the genes I have now match the genes I had when I was born." Isabelle shrugged and thought she might look as bewildered as she felt.

Dr. Ceres stared at the child. "Correct! I was so sure! I was so sure we'd get different results! But we now have irrefutable proof you are the same child that as the infant that entered the incubator-9 tube eight years ago!"

"Well of course I am! Otherwise, what? Dr. Ceres, did you think I'd been switched somehow?!"

"Yes!"

"Oh... On purpose or by accident? No, wait! It's not my place to interrogate you. Dr. Ceres, what do you want from me?!"

For the first time, Isabelle saw a glint of pity in the woman's eyes. "714, I want your ID." Isabelle silently handed over her white ID card. Dr. Ceres handed her a red ID in return. "714, you are hereby officially informed that you've been Red-Flagged. You are going to be placed under the control of a team of ten Level-5 e-techs, the world's leading experts in reproductive security. They're going to pick you and your genes apart looking for some answers."

"To the question of what? That I might be a mutation?"

Dr. Ceres nodded. "That's our preliminary finding... Do you have your own suspicions?"

Isabelle shrugged. "Some things are easier for me than others... I've sometimes wondered... Red flagged? So I'm going to be executed?"

"Very likely 714, you're on track for it... But unlike 825, your final execution decision still needs further review. When you girls reach nine years of age, both your ovaries will be harvested. That part of you might survive into the next generation. It'll be up to the e- techs to decide."

Isabelle grimaced and spoke in a hoarse whisper, "Is there no hope then?"

Dr. Ceres saw tears in Isabelle's eyes, though her body was outwardly calm. "Well... I guess there might be... It depends on whether all your mutations are judged positive. So far our tests have revealed both positive changes and other changes that were once judged negative but are now officially classified as neutral. But that's up to the e-techs to decide, if you survive your ninth-year control gate, and if your ova will be used if you don't."

"And in the meantime? What about my life here? What about 825?"

Dr. Ceres tilted her head at the questions. "Ah yes, 825... You can't hide it, can you? Not that you try... To answer your first question, as I've said before, that will be up to the e-techs. As of today, you have been transferred. You are out of my control. As to your second question... I do know 825 is trying to control herself, working harder at it than she ever has before... but Black Flags are almost never rescinded. The circumstances have to be exceptional... 714... You feel compassion for her, don't you?"

"Of course. I study with her, live with her, sleep with her. Therefore she is my... family..."

Dr. Ceres nodded and then looked bewildered. "That concept is so foreign to normal people..." She then shrugged her shoulders. "But compassion by itself is no longer a Red-Flag emotion. Incubator-9 stock has many problems, but strong empathy and compassion are not among them. The fact that you have them in such abundance... The e-techs have concluded it's a clear signature of mutation. They also say your genetic markers are ancient, a throwback. It's happened recently with a male too..."

Isabelle replied quietly, "Yes, I know, the talking male Kyle. I've heard of him. The other kids in our dorm wing are teasing 825 to take him for a pet-mate, so they can be executed together when they reach nine-years old... Perhaps they'll tease me now too, that we will all die together..."

Dr. Ceres sighed. "I really don't know 714, what will become of you." Her face hardened. "Return to your room and pack your bag. Transport is scheduled to take you to the genetics labs at 5:30 PM. Be ready for them when they arrive. 714, you are no longer my concern. Dismissed."

Isabelle returned to her dorm and packed. She had very few personal items. They all fit easily into a single small duffle bag. By 3:20 PM she was finished, and she sat quietly at her desk, waiting for the call from Child Transport and gazing out her dorm window. The view of the Pacific Ocean through her window was very beautiful.

The door behind her opened, and then slammed shut. Isabelle heard Brianna gasp as she saw Isabelle's bag packed on the bed. In a breaking voice, Brianna whispered, "So the rumors are true?"

Isabelle nodded. "Transport will pick me up in less than two hours."

"Red-flag? Is that true too?"

Isabelle nodded again.

"Show me!"

Isabelle pulled out her bright red card. "Brianna..."

"Sinking excrement Red-flag?!" Brianna was on the verge of screaming. "These pieces of filth deserve to be plunged!"

"Brianna, please! You've made so much progress! Wait! Where are you going?!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.