Antelope Freeway
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Conclusion of: 1) Love's Equal Loss 2) Path of the Blue Spirit 3) Curse of the Blue Spirit 4) Close Encounter 5) Return Encounters 6) Antelope Freeway (Complete at last!) A.F. is the finale of the series, and is the story of Earth's side of the plague years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Vampires   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Body Modification   Slow  

Aina: 5:51 AM, day 217 of 1406 H.E. (Hopewell Era), thirteen minutes before sunrise, morning after the Red Bird Festival

Earth: Thursday, 10:00 AM, October 22, 2009 Eastern Standard and Central Daylight Savings Times

Mark awoke first, the screeching of the migratory birds finally pulling him from his dream. He blinked his eyes open, and then he smiled at the sight of naked Anuhea sleeping in his arms.

They had just married the previous evening, and had spent two hours afterwards hiking with a small tent deep into the orchards that Anuhea loved. It became quite dark as they hiked. It would be New Mahina in just ten days, and their path was only lit by starlight and a thin sliver of the binary planet. Fortunately Anuhea knew the way so well the lack of light didn't matter. She practically ran the trails in her eagerness, and Mark got quite a workout keeping up with her.

Mark breathed slowly through his nose, savoring the smell of Anuhea's body. He was amazed that Anuhea could sleep through the predawn racket, but then thought the bird cries must sound so natural to her; she'd only awake if they weren't there.

Mark lifted his arm and gently began to caress her. Anuhea's body was thin and wiry. She was an incredibly strong young woman, with powerful hands and feet. Mark loved to watch her climb trees while she tended her orchards. Using only her bare fingers and toes for gripping, Anuhea could climb a tree trunk as quickly as Mark could walk up a flight of stairs on Earth.

Mark drifting hand wandered to her breasts, two oases of feminine softness against the sleek supple layers of her ribcage muscles. He lightly pinched her nipples between his fingers, rolling them until they began to swell. Anuhea stirred and took a deep breath, opening her eyes.

" Good morning my love " she sang, a traditional Hopewell greeting between spouses.

Mark smiled and cupped her left breast in the palm of his hand, singing the same notes back to her. He playfully began to lick her nipples.

Anuhea grinned and stretched, holding his head to her breasts. "I told you the hike would be worth it. I love the privacy out here! We're probably ten kilometers from the village."

Mark came up for air, grinned and nodded. "Yes... Anu, you're so beautiful!" He returned to suckling her. "Tasty too!"

Anuhea laughed, glancing down at her wet nipples. "I remember a nursery rhyme, from one of the early books I used to learn English. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

Mark gulped, thinking of Kara and Va'an.

Anuhea sat up and pushed Mark down to lie on his back. "I was just teasing! And I really shouldn't. It's just that my heart is bursting with happiness! I want to play!"

Anuhea laid her body on top of Mark, supporting most of her weight on her limbs, but pressing and rubbing her pubic against Mark's penis. She laughed again. "Feeling frisky?!"

"After last night?!" Mark chuckled. "Where do you get all your energy?"

"Ha! Hormones I guess. I just learned about them last month..." Light as a feather, Anuhea floated off his body and sat between his legs. She reached out and held his penis in both her hands, her face turning thoughtful as she stared at his shaft and sac.

"Mark," she whispered, as she wetted two fingers with her tongue and then began to lightly stroke the head of his cock. "Get erect for me, okay?"

"Uh, sure..." Mark was expecting to cuddle first, but Anuhea's mouth dropped to engulf his penis and her hand began to pump its base. The stimulation was intensely sexual, and Mark quickly swelled to a throbbing erection. Anuhea slipped the penis from her suckle and began to probe its tip with her fingers. Mark sighed with pleasure at first, but then gasped in surprise as Anuhea popped open his penile slit. She gazed at it intently for a moment, and then returned with her mouth. Mark was anticipating more exquisite pleasure for his penis, but she gave him a quick sharp nip instead on the sensitive head. Mark yelped in shock, looking down and was astonished there was no blood.

"Raise your legs for me Mark. High up. Touch the back of the tent with your feet."

"Huh? Okay..." Deciding to trust her, Mark arched and exposed his vulnerable scrotum. Anuhea ignored it. His butt was also on display for his new bride, and Mark felt his anus wetted just before a finger slipped inside him. A moment later he felt his prostate gently probed. He blinked in surprise, and looked at Anuhea's face. She had a look of intense concentration. "Are you playing with me Anu, or is this an examination?"

Anuhea nodded and withdrew her finger. "A little of both, I suppose. Va'an, Kara, and I were all talking, about a sibling for Amy..."

"Huh? Oh yeah... Kara and I might try soon. We've been so busy though... Maybe in another season. The core transfer for Jumpstart should be over by then."

Anuhea nodded. She made a hand gesture for Mark to lower his legs, and then she returned to lie down by Mark's side. They kissed for a while. Anuhea kept stroking his penis lightly to maintain his erection. She smiled. "Yes, I know. Va'an and I will both be Hapai Kokua to you and Kara, during the conception."

"Hmm? Hapai Kokua? " Mark sang. "I'm not familiar with those notes."

"Well, you're not supposed to be. You're father to Amy, of course. But you haven't sired yet."

"Huh?"

"Ah, my most precious husband! Forget we had this conversation, at least until Kara conceives. Here, I'll give you something more interesting to think about!" Anuhea lifted up her body so gracefully it seemed to float in the air, and then she lowered her groin on top of Mark's, sliding his erection inside her, her tight warm moisture engulfing him.

Anuhea began to ride him, and Mark's mind drifted back to the intense sexuality of the previous night. "Unbelievable," Mark thought. "There just might be one more orgasm left in me. Thank God I'm still a teenager... Oh this feels so nice... so hot... so slick... oh..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.