Accidental Martian
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by Mocha1120

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is set in Al Steiner's Greenies Universe. David Reed is an Earthling sent to Mars by his company. The story starts ten years prior to the Martian Revolution. On the surface David seems to be a normal Earthling, but David has a secret life. This is the story of how David changes from an Earthling into a first generation Martian.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Casa Juan, New Pittsburg, Mars

Saturday, May 12, 2136, 10:45 AM

David and Will arrived at Casa Juan after a fitful night's sleep and a barely eaten breakfast. In his right hand, David carried a laundry bag with Marilyn's clothing in it. This morning he had washed them along with his own clothing. Looking at the sign on the door, they noticed the restaurant did not open until eleven on Saturdays.

For the next fifteen minutes, the two of them stood in the lobby, quietly waiting for someone to open the door. Both of them were afraid to speak. After about two minutes, Will reached out and took David's free hand. Seeing the look on his face, Will said. "If someone objects they can take a flying fuck at Phobos." That's the way Summer found them when she opened the doors at eleven o'clock.

"How they hanging? What the fucks the haps? Where is Marilyn? Do you dawgs want to come in?" As usual, she assaulted them with a verbal barrage of questions faster than they could answer. For some reason, she made David break out into a huge smile. Summer truly was the unstoppable force.

"They're hanging low today," he replied. "Marilyn is supposed to meet us here for lunch, but we are a little early. We'd love to come in and have some ice tea, if you are open for business."

Summer promptly ushered them in, and led them to the best table in the house. They politely declined her offer of what she called 'some of the finest AgriCorp greenbud available.' After determining that they only wanted ice tea, a bowl of tortilla chips, and some salsa she left for the kitchen.

Over the next thirty-five minutes, customers trickled into the restaurant for lunch. Summer kept returning to the table with a constant barrage of questions that the two men tried to field. All her attention caused their moods to lighten from the dark depression they felt since last night. It was almost impossible to not be happy around Summer's uncontrolled exuberance. By the time Marilyn entered the restaurant, they were laughing and teasing Summer.

Spotting Marilyn entering, Summer rushed across the restaurant to greet her. What the fucks the haps? How they hanging?"

"They're hanging in there. You see those two dawgs over there? I'm about to make them two of the happiest people on the planet."

"How will you do that?"

"I'm about to accept their proposal of marriage."

Summer squealed and jumped up and down while holding Marilyn's hands. Then she slowed down and asked. "Which one are you going to marry?"

With a mischievous smile, Marilyn replied, "Both."

The stunned look on Summer's face was priceless. "What do you mean both? Doesn't the law limit you to one husband at a time?"

"Only one of the marriages will be legal, but they will both be my husbands. Follow me and watch, little one." With that Marilyn headed toward the table where the two men in question were sitting.

Watching her interact with Summer, both men thought they knew what Marilyn's answer would be. Still, they were afraid that their hopes might be overriding their ability to see the truth.

Walking up to the table, she saw the nervous look on both faces. Stopping about half a meter from the table, she put on her sternest visage. The joy bubbling through her, threatened to undo the whole effect. "I thought about it for hours last night." Breaking into a smile she said. "And I decided the answer is yes. I will marry the two of you, if you still want me."

With sounds of glee, the two men bounded out of their chairs, and seized her from either side. For an eternity, they kissed and hugged her and each other, while murmuring I love you over and over. Summer stood watching; for once in her life she was stunned into absolute silence and motionlessness. Over the years working at the restaurant she had seen many displays of affection including the response to more than one marriage proposal. The emotions the three of them were displaying exceeded anything she had seen before. The night of agonizing doubt now fueled an orgy of joy. The release was sweeter because of the depths of despair the two men had felt.

Finally, Summer asked. "Do you want me to clear the table, or are the two of you just going to fuck her on the floor?"

This brought both men back to reality. Their Earthling morals would not allow them to have sex in public. It would have been easier for them to fly around the restaurant by flapping their arms than fuck Marilyn, or each other on a table in a restaurant. Looking at Summer's face, David realized she was serious. It was obvious she would have cleared the table and watched them fuck each other's brains out without the least bit of embarrassment. Just when I think I understand Martians, I realize I don't understand them at all. Can they really be so open about sex that they would fuck each other in public?

Out loud David said. "Please sit down; I just want to savor this moment. I love you, I love both of you with all my heart."

Both responded with, "I love you too," almost in unison.

The three of them finally ordered lunch, although if you asked them as they left, none of them could have told you what they ate. Instead they toasted each other, chuckled, giggled, and acted giddy. They were drunk on the pure joy of living, David and Will, even more than Marilyn. For the two men this was the unobtainable dream that they dreamed in the wee hours of the morning when the rest of the world was asleep. Now, they wanted to shout from the rooftops that it was real.

As they left Casa Juan, Marilyn asked. "If my parents are home, do you mind stopping by to tell them our news in person?"

David replied. "Of course we should tell them in person. I want to share my happiness with everyone, especially your parents."

Will continued the thought with, "Of all the people in the solar system, I can't think of two people I would rather tell than your parents. Come on, it is only two blocks, let's go now."

With that, the three started out the door of the lobby, turning toward the building where Sol and Maria lived. David felt like his feet only touched the ground every other step as they walked the two blocks. The engineer in him was desperately trying to take charge of the situation from the romantic who was currently in control. Even as they walked, a hundred questions started to bubble to the surface of his mind. Mainly these were questions about how they would work the mechanics of their situation. Next to him, the accountant in Will was having the same effect. Both of them had trained their minds a long time ago to study all the angles of a situation, and seek out the logical solutions to their problems. The previous week, David and Will had discussed some of the issues related to being a functioning triad.

In this case, Marilyn already had a head start on them. Although she had not trained in an academic discipline that required the kinds of analytical thinking engineering and accounting required, her management training developed her problem solving skills. Plus, working for Ms Johnson taught her to plan ahead for any possible contingency. At one o'clock this morning, she finally decided to marry her two wonderful men. After making her decision, she contemplated the possible obstacles, and how to overcome them until fatigue dragged her into sleep.

Stopping at the door of the Kinney's apartment, David pushed the buzzer. Shortly Sol opened the door, and motioned them into the apartment. "What brings the three of you by this afternoon? Not that I object, but I didn't expect to see you until sometime next week."

Looking around the living room, Marilyn did not see her mother. "Dad where is Mom?"

"She's in the kitchen. Why?"

"Would you ask her to step in here? We would like to talk to the two of you."

Sol went into the kitchen. "Marilyn and her two men are here. She would like you to come in the living room. They have something they want to talk about. Based on the sappy looks on David and Will's faces, I think she just told them she'll marry the two of them."

Rinsing her hands, Maria followed Sol into the living room. When she entered, Marilyn, Will, and David were standing in the middle of the room, positively glowing. If she had any doubts about their news, the looks on their faces removed it.

Because Sol and Maria were Marilyn's parents, both men indicated she should deliver the news. Although they had only been together two weeks, the three were developing a set of signals and looks that conveyed their desires and intentions to each other.

"Mom and Dad, the three of us are going to be married. And we want you to be the one of the first to know. You would be the first, but I accepted their proposal at Casa Juan, so Summer found out before anyone else. She suggested we consummate our relationship right there on a table in the restaurant. David and Will were unimpressed with the idea."

Maria and Sol just laughed at the thought. Sol added, "Half the restaurant would have told you to get a room, and the other half would want to sell tickets."

Maria and Sol started hugging each of the three, and congratulating them. Then Maria turned serious. "How are you three going to work this? I know the three of you can't legally marry, but if you ever want a child, one of you will need to legally marry Marilyn."

Will took the lead on this question. "David and I discussed it, and decided that unless Marilyn objects, I'll officially marry her at city hall. That way she's covered by the insurance at both Alexander Industries and Lynn Computers, and she can have her reproductive block removed when she is ready. Also, this way there are no complications because she married her immediate supervisor."

David continued. "When Marilyn is ready to have a child, both Will and I will have our reproductive blocks removed. That way, we each have an equal chance of becoming the biological father. We will both be the child's fathers. Sol, we just hope we can be more like you, than our real fathers."

Around the lump in his throat, Sol said. "Thank you that is the finest compliment I ever received."

Maria asked. "So where will the three of you live?"

All three of them looked at each other, and then David said. "That is a very good question, and I don't have a good answer."

Marilyn added. "I think that is one of the things we will need to settle over the next few weeks.'

Then Sol dropped the big question on them. "What kind of ceremony are you planning to celebrate becoming a triad? The traditional ceremony at the city hall chapel will not work, as they would insist on a license."

Again Will took the lead on this. "The way I envision it, Marilyn and I will have a small ceremony at City Hall where David is the best man. We can invite a few people from work to that ceremony. In the afternoon, if Juan and Lilli will agree, we'd like to rent Casa Juan for a few hours. We will invite a few friends from Dorothy's Place, and a few Martians who will understand. Neither David nor I want anyone from work there. It could cause us problems, especially Marilyn and David."

Maria asked. "Why would it cause Marilyn and David problems?"

Marilyn answered. "David and I need security clearances to keep our jobs. If the FLEB ever found out we were involved in an unusual marriage, we could both lose our security clearances. Besides, being a rump ranger is automatic grounds for dismissal. David would be out of work by the end of the day if Mr. Nichols found out. That's why David says I hold his life in my hands."

Maria looked from her daughter to her two new sons-in-law. "It sounds like we have two ceremonies to plan. Have you three set a date?"

After consulting personal calendars and serious discussion, they set a tentative date of Saturday, June 2, 2136. Maria promptly contacted Casa Juan and asked to speak to Catrice, Juan's daughter-in-law and Summer's mother. Also, she was Maria's long time friend. Before the conversation was finished, Maria had spoken to Catrice, Hector, Lilli, and Juan. Summer told them all about the excitement in the dinning room earlier, although knowing Summer, they were sure she scrambled part of the story in her excitement. Yes, they knew Marilyn was getting married, but surely Summer was wrong when she said Marilyn was going to have two husbands. Not only that, but she also said it was the two Earthlings who were in two weeks ago; the ones with the thick preppie accents. Finally, Maria and Sol explained the entire situation to them. Juan agreed that for a woman he thought of his other granddaughter, he could close the restaurant until 4:00 PM on Saturday, June 2. This would give them time to clean up before opening the restaurant to the public at 5:00 PM.

During the conversation, Sol slipped into the kitchen and pulled out the best bottle of wine he owned, a Château Hurst 2134 Riesling Kabinett. Pouring a glass for everyone, he returned to the living room with the five glasses. After Maria finished talking to Lilli, Sol handed the glasses around. Then he raised his glass. "I want to wish the three of you all the happiness in the solar system. When I pictured Marilyn coming home and telling me she was going to be married, I never imagined she would bring home two husbands. I know you two are going to have problems with your own families, but you will have no trouble with me."

"As my grandfather would say; may the road always rise to meet you, may the wind always be at your back, and may the sun shine warm upon your face." With that Sol drank from his glass. The others followed suit, then thanked him.

At the urging of Sol and Maria, both David and Will sent emails to their parents, announcing their marriage to Marilyn. Neither one mentioned that they would also have another husband, along with their wife. Currently, transmission time between Mars and Earth was eleven minutes and six seconds. This was too long for conversations, except by a series of emails.

Twenty-eight minutes later, Will's PC beeped with an incoming email. The face of a man who looked like an older version of Will appeared on the screen. Will's father spoke. "William, you have tried my patience for the last time. Until you are willing to deliver a complete apology for your actions, do not contact me. Your Mother and I are changing our will effective today, and leaving everything to our church. When you end this nonsense, and properly apologize, I will consider setting up a small trust for you in my will. Until then, do not bother us again."

Sol, Maria, and Marilyn had seen the email, and were standing next to Will in a state of shock. The venom had practically dripped from Mr. Powell's words. David stood next to Will with his hand on the other man's shoulder. Will, on the other hand seemed to be unmoved. "I guess I can remove them from my Christmas card list." Turning his head toward Marilyn, he continued. "I am really sorry you had to see that. I -- I--." Will just stopped, his brave front crumbled, and he sat on the couch, staring at the far wall without actually seeing it. David and Marilyn were already moving to hug him, and support him.

For the next three of four minutes, they held him while whispering softly 'I love you.' Finally, he shook himself like a dog shaking off water. "I never thought he'd do it. I will fry in Hell before I apologize for loving the most wonderful woman in the solar system."

During the whole episode, Sol and Maria stood by frozen as if watching a train wreck in slow motion. Maria kept thinking over and over. How can you do that to your child? How can you be so cold and unfeeling? How could someone like him raise a son like Will?

Meanwhile Sol was thinking. That butt-plug makes my boss look like the picture of kindness and generosity. The three of them are better off without that man in their lives. I don't care what it takes; I will be the father that Will needs, if he'll let me.

At that moment David's PC beeped announcing an incoming email. Bracing himself he opened the email. On the screen were his father and mother. His father spoke first. "David I am truly sorry to hear you are marrying a greenie slut. I hope you get this out of your system quickly. Your mother and I would like to hear from you soon. I understand Alexander Industries health plan has excellent coverage for mental illness. Please let us know when you are feeling better."

David's mother then spoke. "Son remember, we are willing to forgive you when you come to your senses. I'm sure that greenie slut is using some of those nasty Martian sex tricks on you that I've heard about. Remember there is more to life than sex. If you stay married to her, your career is over, so don't wait too long to file for divorce. I love you honey." With that the email ended.

Turning to Marilyn, David said. "Looks like all I have to do is give up sex, and divorce you. After that I'm home free. It will be a very hot day on Mars when that happens. Like I said before, a grandchild may bring them around. Until then, I would rather spend the rest of my life with the two of you." He proceeded to put his arms around his future spouses.


New Pittsburg, Mars

Saturday, June 2, 2136, Morning

This was the big day. Marilyn, Will, and David were finally merging their lives to start what they hoped would be a successful triad. The morning started with breakfast at David's apartment. Wanting to do something nice for his future in laws, he invited them, and Sandra Brown to breakfast. She was in New Pittsburgh because Marilyn asked Sandra to be her bride's maid at the City Hall ceremony, and attend the private ceremony.

David prepared a breakfast of orange juice, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, Denver omelets, English muffins, fried potatoes, and grilled tomato slices. Maria, Sol, and Sandra had not tasted his cooking previously, and were very impressed.

Maria thought the combination of cut flowers in a cut crystal vase, blue tablecloth, and a yellow runner was an idea she wanted to use in the future. As Marilyn predicted weeks before, Maria would have been happy if Marilyn's cooking and table presentation were as good as David's. All three agreed, his cooking skills were outstanding, even by Martian standards. By the time breakfast was over, Sandra was wishing she could find someone like David for herself.

After breakfast, they went to the New Pittsburgh City Hall for a brief civil ceremony. Fourteen people, including the bride and groom, showed up for the ceremony. Addie Hall and Sa'meca White were the only people from Alexander Industries. Both of them brought their husbands to the ceremony. After much debate, Will had consented to inviting Sam and Tish Woodsman and Su and Lon Yan to both the City Hall ceremony, and the celebration at Casa Juan. Will and Marilyn invited his boss, Alexandra Lanier to the City Hall ceremony, and she politely declined.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.