Accidental Martian - Cover

Accidental Martian

Copyright© 2006 by Mocha1120

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is set in Al Steiner's Greenies Universe. David Reed is an Earthling sent to Mars by his company. The story starts ten years prior to the Martian Revolution. On the surface David seems to be a normal Earthling, but David has a secret life. This is the story of how David changes from an Earthling into a first generation Martian.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

New Pittsburgh, Mars

Sunday, April 29, 2136

David woke up with someone's hand on his chest. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked down and noticed the hand was definitely feminine. Searching his memory David thought back to last night remembering how Will, Marilyn, and he finished the evening. Gently turning his head, he felt Marilyn snuggled up against his face and saw her reddish brown hair piled on the pillow. Lifting his head, he could just see Will's head nuzzled into the back of Marilyn's neck. Looking toward the foot of the bed David could see Will's arm curled around Marilyn's waist.

He felt contentment flowing through him like warm honey through a straw. Turning onto his side, David wiggled backwards into Marilyn. He didn't really want to wake up as it might turn out to be a dream. If it was a dream, it was the most beautiful dream he ever had. The feeling of his full bladder told David it definitely was not a dream. Quietly, he slid out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

Returning to the bedroom, David stopped to take in the sight of the two people he loved most in the solar system spooned together. The looks on their faces were like the look small children have when they are sleeping, a peaceful, still look that a single sound can shatter. With a feeling of satisfaction, he just stood there for several minutes watching Will and Marilyn sleep.

Finally, David turned toward the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast for his lovers. Walking into the kitchen, he thought: This is definitely a morning to serve Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. What can I make that will impress them and not be too difficult? I know a frittata would be nice and only take about a half hour.

With that, David pulled a bag of coffee out of the refrigerator and started making coffee. Returning the bag of coffee to the refrigerator, he pulled potatoes, eggs, ham, and an onion from the refrigerator. While the coffee brewed, he peeled and sliced the potatoes, then chopped the onion and cut up the ham. By this time the coffee was finished. Taking cups and saucers from the cabinet he put them on a tray with a pitcher of cream and a sugar bowl. He then poured the coffee into a carafe and set it on the tray.

Returning to the bedroom David hoped to find Will and Marilyn still sleeping. Instead, Marilyn was sitting up in bed, and Will was nowhere to be seen. When David heard a flushing sound, Marilyn jumped up and ran to the bathroom, almost running over Will walking out the door.

Placing the tray on one of the bedside tables, David offered a cup of coffee to Will. Will paused then said, "I don't know what your fascination with coffee is all about. Coffee is OK, but I don't seem to like it anywhere near as much as you do. I guess I'll take a cup with cream and sugar."

David poured about two centimeters of cream into the bottom of the cup, added a spoonful of sugar, and then finished filling the cup with the coffee. Briefly stirring the contents, he handed the cup to Will. "Try this and then tell me about my fascination with coffee."

Will took a small sip, paused, and then took a larger sip of the coffee. "What is this stuff? It may look like coffee, but it doesn't taste like the coffee I drink. In fact this is the best coffee I ever tasted."

As David chuckled, his face showed a tiny smile that threatened to spread and engulf his entire face. "William, this is Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the finest coffee in the solar system. For those of us who love coffee, this is the Holy Grail. Some coffee lovers would sell their own mother for a bag of these beans. I, on the other hand, give it away freely to those I love."

Just then, Marilyn returned, and David asked her if she wanted a cup of coffee. She responded immediately, "Fuckin' aye, the stuff you serve at work is pretty gnarly shit. I'm curious about the shit you serve at home."

"I'll assume you just said yes. Do you want cream and sugar?"

"No, I'd prefer it black."

David proceeded to pour two more cups of coffee without cream or sugar. "Try this. I think you'll like it. Will definitely seems to be developing a taste for it."

After her second sip Marilyn said, "I just thought you served some rankin' good coffee at work, this takes coffee drinking to a whole new level. What is this shit?"

"Like I told Will, it is Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee; there isn't a finer coffee in the solar system. I wanted to serve you something very special. After last night, I know that my future can be better than I ever envisioned it. The love and tenderness I feel for the two of you goes far beyond anything I could imagine. Twelve days ago, I thought my life was over. Marilyn, if I live to be a hundred I will never forget the moment you accidentally guessed that I'm half rump ranger."

"Now, here I am standing in my bedroom with the man I love, and the woman I love, knowing that they not only love me but they love each other. Only in my wildest fantasies did I imagine this happening, now it's reality." David just stopped talking as he tried to fight the sudden constriction he felt in his throat. The joy that he felt threatened to overwhelm him. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed sipping on his coffee to hide his embarrassment at his emotional outburst. He thought: damn emotions are going to be the death of me yet. Why can't I just love someone without all these emotions getting in the way?

Marilyn and Will moved to sit on either side of him. Setting their coffee cups back on the tray, each of them started stroking David's back. As Marilyn was sitting closer to the tray, she reached out and took his cup, placing it on the tray. As if on cue, they both hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Their arms intertwined around him as they hugged each other at the same time.

For the next three or four minutes, they just held each other. As David relaxed, he placed one arm around each of his lovers, gently hugging them. The feelings and thoughts whirling through his head still made him giddy.

"If you two will let me up, I would appreciate it. I started breakfast while the coffee was brewing, and I would like to finish it before lunch."

Marilyn and Will unwrapped themselves from David's torso, allowing him to stand up. Marilyn picked up the coffee tray and followed David to the dining room. Marilyn set the tray on the dining room table as David continued into the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, David opened a drawer, pulling out a full apron. Cooking in the nude without an apron was a mistake David had only made once. Having hot bacon grease hit his stomach once was enough to convince him that he needed protection when he cooked. Marilyn walked in carrying her cup and David's on the tray.

Looking around the kitchen she asked, "What can I do to assist you?"

Turing around, David noticed that Marilyn also was still nude. Reaching into the drawer, he pulled out an apron and tossed it to her. "Here put this on, I don't want those beautiful breasts covered in hot grease. From personal experience, I know it's not near as much fun as it sounds like it would be."

"In the refrigerator is a block of sharp Martian cheddar, pull it out and slice off a piece about eight centimeters thick. Then cut it up into small pieces to sprinkle on top of the frittata. Then you can scramble six eggs with a little cream. While your doing that I'll sauté the potatoes, onions and ham."

David gave her additional directions so she could find a cutting board, knife, and a bowl for scrambling eggs. Will walked in and David tossed him an apron before putting him to work setting the table. In about ten minutes, David had the frittata cooking in a covered frying pan on the stove. While the three of them waited for the frittata to cook, they refilled their coffee cups. Will started toast for everyone while Marilyn chopped onion tails at David's direction. By the time, Will buttered the last slice of toast; the frittata was ready to serve. Cutting it into three pieces, David placed one piece on each plate, sprinkled chopped onion tails over it, and added slices of toast before handing the plates to Marilyn and Will.

After everyone sampled the frittata, they complimented David on his cooking, and he thanked them for their assistance. Then David said, "Marilyn, I feel like I've known you all of my life and yet I really don't know that much about you. You heard my life story the second night I was on Mars, if you don't mind I'd like to know more about you."

"There's really not that much to tell, David. I was born September 25, 2107 in New Pittsburg General Hospital. My mom is Maria Sanchez Kinney, she works for DrinkCo Beverages. My dad is Solomon Kinney, but every one calls him Sol. He works as an accountant for Standard Steel." She then began to tell David and Will about growing up Martian in New Pittsburgh. She told them about how her parents scrimped and saved so she could attend a private school.

When she was fourteen, she dated her first boyfriend Kris, and discovered the joys of sex. Later that same year, she and Kris ended up in bed with her girlfriend Solly Parker. When Will asked her exactly what she and Solly did together, Marilyn just grinned. She then told them that Carmela might be able to teach her about techniques but she doubted there were any positions she and Solly had not tried. Marilyn continued by saying, "The sex was fun but I never felt anything emotionally with Solly like I do with you two." Will and David sat looking at Marilyn in amazement. No Earthling woman they knew who wasn't a muff muncher, would even get into bed with another woman, much less admit having sex with one during a casual conversation with her new lovers. Then again, if an Earthling woman had two lovers, she would not have sex with both of them at the same time.

She briefly described high school, emphasizing how much fun she had at the school dances. By the time Marilyn graduated from high school, she knew she wanted to be a manager, so she applied to the University of Mars in New Pittsburg. Between her training funds and what her parents saved, she managed to cover the tuition, books, and a dorm room. Moving into her dorm room, she met Sandra Brown, a bright young computer science major from Proctor. They were good friends almost from the beginning.

Marilyn spent the next hour talking about hers and Sandra's adventures at UMNP. Some of the things the girls had done amazed the two men. Like the time they walked across the school's rooftop park naked, to payoff a bet. Halfway across, the girls ran into two security guards. Fortunately, they were Martians, so they only asked the girls about their return route to the elevator. The two guards accompanied the two girls for the rest of their walk through the park. Before the girls returned to the elevator, Tom, one of the guards asked Sandra out. The two of them dated for the next six months.

After school, Sandra found a job with LogiCorp Computers in Proctor. Alexander Industries hired Marilyn as an administrative assistant. The recruiter told her it would lead into a management position within a year. With a rueful laugh, Marilyn said. "As you can see it seems to be taking a lot longer than a year."

David said, "Marilyn, we almost never promote administrative assistants to management."

"I know that now, but now it's too late to change."

"If you want me to, I will promote you into the next entry level management slot that opens."

"No David. I want to remain your administrative assistant; someone needs to keep you out of trouble. Someone needs to tell you when doing the honorable thing will get you fired. You won't listen, but at least I will warn you. Besides, I'll have a ringside seat to watch you destroy every Martian in the plant's preconceptions about Earthlings. You definitely shocked Rhonda and Rufus."

"You do know you're the talk of every administrative assistant on manager's row. After what you did for Rhonda, half the people in the bays cornered me in the roach pit. They all wanted to know 'is this dawg for real'. Do you understand how important it is to people that someone treats them with respect and dignity?"

David reply, "I'm half rump ranger. The whole time I was growing up, I heard preachers and politicians using hatred of people like me to fill their pockets. Of course, I understand how important it is to be respected." With a mental flash it hit David. "That's why you wouldn't turn me in. You knew I was upset, because I couldn't treat Martians with the contempt other Earthlings have for them."

"David, you were way beyond upset. As I recall you were debating whether to kill yourself or move back to Earth. Looking into your face that night, I was afraid your first choice was to kill yourself. I didn't want your death on my conscience."

"I am so glad you realized I was upset and took me to O'Riley's. If you hadn't, I wouldn't be sitting here contemplating how beautiful your areolas look."

For the first time that morning, Marilyn realized that all of them were still nude. When she and Sandra walked nude across the park at UMNP, it made both of them sexually excited. Eating breakfast at David's she had felt the same as if she was wearing clothing the whole time.

Picking up her plate, Marilyn said. "Let's clean up the kitchen and figure out what we are going to do for the rest of the day."

With a grin, Will said. "I'm sure a couple of things will come up."

"That sounds like fun, but it isn't what I meant. I would really like to take the two of you to Casa Juan for lunch." Both men immediately indicated that sounded like fun.

David grabbed the rest of the things on the table. As he headed for the kitchen, he said. "Once we wash dishes and clean the kitchen, we need to wash up ourselves. I'll be happy to wash your backs. One of the things I like about the master bathroom is the shower is big enough for four people."

Fifteen minutes later David dried and put up the last glass Marilyn washed. Will finished cleaning the counters and floor. Grinning like school children being released for summer vacation, the three turned in unison and headed to the master bathroom.

Entering the bath room, David said "Shower on, thirty-eight point five degrees."

Will said. "We definitely aren't going to freeze to death. Would you adjust it down to 38 please?"

Marilyn said, "I prefer 38 degrees also, if you don't mind."

"Alright," said David. "Shower 38 degrees."

Grabbing a bottle of shampoo, they entered the shower stall, shutting the door behind them. David poured out some shampoo onto his hands and started working it into Will's hair as Will did the same thing for Marilyn. After working the shampoo into a lather, David rinsed it out as Will rinsed the shampoo out of Marilyn's hair. David picked up the bottle of soap, poured some into the palm of his hand, and started soaping up Will's back. Meanwhile, Will started soaping up Marilyn's back. During the next fifteen minutes, the three of them took turns washing each other. Each of them made sure they paid extra attention to the erogenous zones but never quite allowed it to turn into sex. By the time they finished, all three of them were almost at a fever pitch. The only thought on their minds was to move this to the closest flat surface. A bed would be nice, but the floor would do.

Marilyn and Will each grabbed one of David's hands as they led him toward the bedroom. Reaching the bed, both turned, kissing him on the side of his face. Marilyn leaned forward and kissed David on the lips as Will kissed the side of her face. As she moved slightly, Will moved in, kissing David on the mouth. It started as a closed mouth kiss, and quickly progressed to an open mouth kiss with their tongues dueling. As Will backed off, Marilyn started kissing on the corner of Will's lips, and moved slowly to the front, then gently licked along the crease between his two lips. Will automatically opened his mouth and slid his tongue out to meet hers. David started to kiss and lick on her ear, then switched to Will's ear. The combined sensations were beginning to raise their already high level of arousal.

As if on an unspoken cue, Will and Marilyn turned to their lover. Starting with his earlobes they moved down onto his neck; kissing, nipping, and licking their way down opposite sides of David's body. Their hands reached out to caress and stroke the hair on his chest. Then Wills fingers found David's left areola, and started gently rubbing circles around the outside edge. Feeling David start to shudder, Marilyn moved her finger to his right nipple and scratched her fingernail across the front. The entire areola crinkled and undulated.

Gradually Will and Marilyn moved their mouths lower, almost in unison. Licking and kissing they worked down toward David's belly button and beyond into the top of his pubic hair. Everywhere they kissed and licked, they left a trail of moist hair behind.

Sinking to their knees, they started licking up opposite sides of David's cock. As their tongues reached the glans, they surrounded it with their lips sealing in the glans and the rim at the base of the glans. They proceeded to duel with their tongues flicking the tip and urethra with their tongues. David's knees began to buckle. As he settled onto the edge of the bed, his two lovers proceeded to lick, kiss, suck, and nibble every inch of his cock, scrotum, and the sensitive ridge of skin between his scrotum and anus.

By this point, David was putty in their hands. Will disengaged just long enough to reach into the drawer of the bedside table and extract a bottle of lubricant. Using the lube, he started gently lubing David's anus. First, he inserted one lubed finger, greasing the inside, and then withdrew the finger. He poured more lube on his fingers, inserted two fingers working them around. While Will was doing this, Marilyn scooted up until her crotch was level with his mouth. David started licking her labia up one side and down the other. On top of everything else, this was too much for Marilyn. Her knees came up locking David's head between her legs. She keened loudly "Ahh hhh Daviddd" as his tongue and lips pushed her over the top.

As Marilyn started to come down, Will said. "Ok slide up into Marilyn's pussy." David positioned Marilyn's legs on his shoulders for maximum leverage and enhanced sensation. As soon as David entered Marilyn, he felt the head of Will's cock pressing up against his anal ring. Gently pushing back he felt the head enter, followed by a well lubed shaft. David's cock swelled up as the head of Will's cock slid over his prostate gland. The sudden swelling of David's shaft, combined with the extra force, drove Marilyn quickly to her second orgasm. For the next fifteen minutes; the three of them worked on a rhythm that allowed David to slide in and out of Marilyn, while Will slid in and out of David. The sensations caused Marilyn to reach another orgasm. A harmonic feedback loop began to build until finally Marilyn screamed out her final orgasm just as Will's cock began to swell shooting sperm into David. This drove David over the top and he too began shooting blast after blast of sperm into Marilyn.

Will draped himself on David's back. David rolled to the left, trying to keep from collapsing on Marilyn with their combined weight. Looking up with a dazed expression, Marilyn said "I think we're all going to need another shower."


Just after midday Will, Marilyn, and David stood in the lobby of 2800 Iron Ore Drive. Marilyn's building, 2801 Iron Ore Drive was just across the street and her parents lived two blocks down. For Marilyn this was her home in more ways than one. Almost everyone who lived in the four block area around her building was a Martian, in fact it was only two kilometers from Marilyn's apartment to the Bradbury Building. 2800 Iron Ore Drive was almost dead center of the Red Hills District of New Pittsburgh. If anyplace in New Pittsburgh could be described as home to the Martian middle class, the Red Hills District was it. Most of the Martian shop foremen at the ammunition plant lived in the Red Hills District; in fact, most of the Martian shop foremen and lower level accounting staff for the steel plants and manufacturing plants in and around New Pittsburgh lived here. Walking to the building from the MarsTrans station, Marilyn pointed out the building where she went to school, and the park she played in as a little girl. When David commented on the size of the building, Marilyn explained the school only occupied the fifteenth and sixteenth floors of the ninety-five story building. The school also used part of the roof as a playground for the younger children.

Entering the lobby, Marilyn led the group toward a small door with a sombrero and serape painted on it. Above the picture was Casa Juan painted in green and white.

"I don't think I've eaten in a Casa Juan before," said Will.

"That could be because this is the only one in the solar system," Marilyn replied. "Juan Delacruz started it after quitting his job with a major restaurant. Juan and his family have run Casa Juan for the last fifteen years. Almost all their customers are from the buildings around here. My Grandfather and Grandmother Sanchez are good friends of Juan and Lilli. I think of them as a third set of grandparents."

"Juan runs the kitchen and Lilli runs the dinning room. Their son Hector and his wife Catrice both work in the kitchen. Their granddaughter, Summer, waits tables after school and weekends." Marilyn pulled the door open, motioning Will and David into the restaurant.

Inside Marilyn was attacked by a giggling, bouncing brown haired bundle of energy in shorts and a crop top. "Marilyn, Marilyn what the fuck's the haps? I haven't seen you in weeks. How they hangin' today? Who the fuck are these dawgs?" With that, the girl finally seemed to wind down.

Marilyn held the girl at arms length. "David, Will, this little bitch is Summer. Summer, these two dawgs are David and Will, my boyfriends."

Summer looked at the two men, then looked back at Marilyn. "Are you jerking me off? How did you end up with two boyfriends, and why are they here together?"

"It's a long story little one. Find us a table and three bonghits. I'll tell you all about it later."

As they followed Summer to a table, David started to look very nervous. Leaning forward, he whispered into Marilyn's ear. "Do you really think it's a good idea to tell her that both Will and I are your boyfriends?"

Turning her head toward him, she replied. "If I can't tell the people who are family to me, then maybe you need to back off and walk away." She knew she had hit home when she saw the look on David's face. To Marilyn, it was one thing to hide things from the people at the plant. It was something else altogether to hide things from her friends and family.

"David, if this is going to work, you need to accept the fact that Martians are not Earthlings. Allowing people to be different is the Martian way. If you aren't trying to hurt someone else with your actions, you can do almost anything you want."

Arriving at a table for four, Marilyn asked Summer, "Have my parents been in today?'

"No but they have a reservation. They should be here in about fifteen minutes."

"Good. Could you put us at a table for six and seat my parents with us when they arrive?"

Cocking an eyebrow Summer asked. "Do your parents know about these two dawgs?"

"Yes and no. They know about Will but they don't know about David. Please, just seat them at our table, and let me explain it to them."

"If that's what you want."

Summer asked all three of them for their drink orders. David tried to convince Summer to only bring two bonghits, but Marilyn insisted that he have one also. "This is one time that being mellow is more important than worrying about any side effects." After Summer left the table, she continued. "In here, no one cares if you are a little affectionate toward Will, as long as you don't try to fuck him on the table." This produced shocked looks on both David and Will's faces.

Will then asked. "David, what is it that I need to know about you and bonghits?"

As Marilyn chuckled, David said. "Sometimes I become so relaxed that I start acting like a rump ranger instead of an upright WestHem citizen. I don't know how I'll act surrounded by the two sexiest people on Mars." Both Will and Marilyn blushed and chuckled.

By this time, Summer returned with their drinks and bonghits. Leaning toward Marilyn she said. "What is the story, I can't find one boyfriend. How did you find two bitchin' older gentlemen?"

Marilyn reached out, and playfully swatted Summer's arm. "You do realize that these bitchin' older gentlemen, as you call them, are only one year older than me?" Summer giggled, as she skittered away from the table. Although she and Marilyn were not related, Summer thought of her as an older relative. Just as Marilyn thought of Summer's grandparents, Juan and Lilli, as an additional set of grandparents. Because Marilyn was only eleven years older, Summer often kidded her about being an old lady. It had become a running joke between the two of them by the time Marilyn was seventeen.

As the hostess, Marilyn put a bud in each electric pipe. David thought about it for a minute, and realized Marilyn never steered him in the wrong direction. He took a shallow hit. After a few seconds, he took the pipe back into his mouth and inhaled deeply. As he slowly let the smoke out, it was like all of his tension flowed out with the smoke. Looking at Will and Marilyn, he realized just how lucky he was, and how happy he felt. At that moment, a tall man with reddish brown hair with streaks of gray in it walked up. Next to him was a woman with green eyes who looked like an older version of Marilyn, only with raven black hair. David knew immediately they must be Marilyn's parents.

Jumping up, Marilyn said "Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Will Powell and David Reed."

Rising, both Will and David shook hands with Marilyn's parents. After a brief round of pleasantries, everyone sat down. David made sure he had a corner where his left hand was on the outside. Being left handed, looking for the correct corner was second nature. Will sat across from David, and Marilyn sat at the head of the table. This put Sol next to David, and Maria next to Will. Marilyn had carefully maneuvered everyone to achieve exactly this situation. This way, both of her parents could easily talk to either of her boyfriends.

David and Will started out telling Sol and Maria about themselves. David told them he worked at the Alexander Industries Ammunition Plant with Marilyn. What he did not mention was that Marilyn worked for him. Will told them he was an accountant at Lynn Computers. This led to Sol telling them that he worked as an accountant at Standard Steel, and Maria mentioned she worked at DrinkCo Beverages.

The conversation was dragging. Neither David nor Will knew they would be meeting Marilyn's parents at lunch. Sol and Maria had heard Marilyn discuss Will before, but they had never even heard of David. On top of all that, there was another major problem brewing.

The first thing both Sol and Maria noticed was David's and Will's accents. Their upper class WestHem prep school accents grated on Sol's nerves. Maria was beginning to bristle when David finally noticed the look on their faces. "Let me guess. You two think that Will and I are just looking for a quick fuck with your daughter then we'll dump her for some Earthling bimbo. Is that fairly close to the truth?' David asked.

Stunned, Sol and Maria were quiet for a moment. Marilyn looked appalled, and Will was stunned by David's outburst. Then Sol started to speak. His voice quivered with barely suppressed rage. "Yes, that is exactly what I think. I listen to you two talk, and you sound just like the plant manager where I work. The man is an insufferable little prick who would fuck you over just for fun. Now I want you to tell me why I should trust you."

"Sol you are right in one respect, I do want to fuck your daughter. I also want to marry her if she will have me. Marilyn is still deciding about that, and there is nothing I can do but give her love, respect, and time to make up her mind. The rub here is, I'm half rump ranger and Will over there is more than just Marilyn's other boyfriend. He is also my boyfriend, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. As for marring an Earthling bimbo, I already did that. It was the WORST three years of my life."

"I can't think of one reason why you should trust me. All I can ask is that you and Maria give me a chance to prove I'm worthy of your trust. I would vouch for Will, but you wouldn't believe me. I'll let him speak for himself."

Will took a small sip of his drink, and looked Sol squarely in the eye. "Sol," turning his head Will looked next to him, "Maria, I also can't think of any reason you should trust me. I will say that no matter what happens with Marilyn, my intention is to stay on Mars for the rest of my life. If I ever marry a woman, she will either be a Martian or someone who wants to stay on Mars. Part of the reason Marilyn is still thinking about marriage, is she knows that David and I are a package deal. I love Marilyn and want to be with her as long as I live. I also want to spend my life with David. All David and I can give you is a promise to love and cherish your daughter if she'll let us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.