Reality or Perception - Cover

Reality or Perception

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 5: Number Four: Sherrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Number Four: Sherrie - How can one man be so wrong with so many women?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Well, the boat docked and we all parted before going ashore. Rachael told me that Jack would be there to pick her up and she would just as soon not have him see or meet me. He would probably get very suspicious when he saw me. I agreed, kissed her privately before we left the deck and wished her well. I reminded her of my numbers and told her to keep them safe. She promised to call in a week, just to update me. I watched her walk up to the railing on the top deck to join Susan and Mickey. I stayed back in the shadows as they looked out and Mickey seemed to understand. She came back to stand with me and we waited a reasonable time after the boat docked before leaving the boat ourselves.

At home, Mickey contacted all of her friends and I contacted my receptionist to schedule my appointments for the next week. I was back to work, still single and still confused. As a high-priced shrink, my ability to understand and predict women was really piss poor. At least when they applied to me. I seemed to have no trouble fixing other people's problems but my own? No dice.

Things went as normal for the next two years. We had taken a couple of vacations since the cruise but always together and never with another chaperone. I was just as happy since I was not ready to try again. After one crappy marriage and two aborted relationships and probably three dozen one or two date tries, I was convinced that I was doomed to die single. Mickey always told me that I was too picky about women and wanted to fix me up with some of her friend's single mothers. I declined. She gave up.

Graduation was coming up soon and Mickey and I began to make the tour of colleges. She was bright as hell and her high school grades were always top notch. Her SATs were very good and she had her choice of all of the top schools. She wasn't sure where she wanted to go but she was leaning toward Princeton. She had a girlfriend that had gone there the year before and she sent Mickey pictures and brochures and all the stuff she needed to give her the bug. I had no problem since that was where I graduated from but it was not my place to guide her that way. Sure. If you believe that...

I wanted to be sure that I had all of the paperwork in place for Mickey's tuition. It was to be paid out of the trust fund that I had set up for her all those years ago. It was more than sufficient to pay all of her bills and I had a trustee arrangement with my law firm and they would handle all of the payments. The trustee assigned was a woman by the name of Sherrie Duquesne. She was about five years younger than me, very attractive in a sexy kind of way, fairly tall at 5"8". She had very interesting eyes, a gold/brown that seemed to have some kind of gold flecks that sparkled when she smiled and reddish blonde hair. I had never seen that combination before and it hit me like a ton of bricks. But of course, you see where this is going. I always fell like a ton of bricks for certain women. None of them were the right women but how the hell did I know that? I know what you think: as a trained Psychiatrist, I should know people. I should be able to tell a lot about them just by talking and listening. Doesn't work for me!

Anyway, I worked with Sherrie for a few weeks, setting up targets and preset spending limits and we wanted to issue a couple of credit cards as well with limits and presets. She was very good at her job and we were able to have everything in place before Mickey and I set out to investigate Princeton. I liked her and she seemed to like me but we kept it all business. I was still not willing to put it out there like I did with Helen and Rachael. Karen was another story.

Mickey and I flew into Newark, NJ and rented a car for the trip south to Princeton. Princeton University was in the town of Princeton, NJ and the trip from Newark took only about an hour or so, down the NJ turnpike to exit 8a. I drove down 13 for a ways and then crossed over through Plainsboro to Rt. 1 and we were there. We had reservations at the Sheraton on Route 1 for the evening and we wanted to take some time to see the campus and the town. We were on a tight schedule because I had a couple of court appearances scheduled for later in the week. I wanted to get as much done tomorrow as I could. We made it to the hotel and checked in. Neither of us was tired even though it was three hours later here than at home. So, at 7:00 p.m. that evening we were driving around Princeton and looking at the wonderful old brick buildings. We went down Faculty Place, along the river where so many of the sculling races took place and found a parking place so we could walk up into the campus. It was all I remembered it to be and it brought back some very sweet memories. I was pleased to see that Mickey was as taken by it as I was. I took her past the house where Albert Einstein lived when he taught there. We spent an hour or so just looking around before heading back to the hotel. We stopped for something to eat at a Ruby Tuesday's nearby before resting up for tomorrow.

The next day went very well. Mickey saw the campus, talked with the Registrar and I arranged with one of the professors that I had remained in touch with for a tour. Mickey loved it and we finished the day with her pretty much sold on Princeton. I was pleased and tired but ready for the trip home that evening. We made the trip to Newark, turned in the car and got to the airport with time to spare. We made it home by late that night but both of us were satisfied. It had been a great trip and I enjoyed the time with my daughter. We still enjoyed each other and that was a great gift in itself.


The school year passed and Mickey graduated with honors. I went to graduation as a proud father and was proud as hell when she walked across that stage. I couldn't help but stand up and clap. I wasn't alone! I was surprised and shocked to see Karen standing up and watching our daughter receive her diploma! I had no idea she was coming and no idea she even knew we were alive. I looked inside myself to see what I felt and was pleased to find nothing there that I couldn't control. Karen was just a woman I used to know and someone who knew Mickey. Sure she was. I remained for the rest of the ceremony, still glowing with pride for my little girl.

After the ceremony, I walked over to where she was standing and spoke to her in a surprisingly steady voice. "Hello Karen. I'm surprised to see you here. How did you know about Mickey's graduation? Did someone invite you?"

"Hello Stuart. It's good to see you looking so well. It's been almost 15 years, hasn't it? Yes, I was invited. Michelle invited me. I guess you didn't know that she and I have stayed in contact over the years. Just to exchange addresses, nothing more. I'm surprised you didn't know."

"No, I didn't, but then that was between you and Mickey. She had every right to invite you. I may have if I had known where you were."

"I very much doubt that, but thanks for understanding. I have my own shop now, in the valley. I help professional decorators with acquiring rare antiques and other amenities for those with the money to pay. But you have no need to worry. I have no intention of interfering in my daughter's life. I gave that right away some time ago. I just wanted to see her graduate. You have done a wonderful job raising her by yourself. Congratulations."

"Thank you. She's a wonderful kid and I couldn't be more proud. She's probably told you she's been accepted at Princeton for this fall. It was her choice but I was pleased. We went back to see it a few months ago and she fell in love with it, just as I hoped she would."

"Well, that must have been a pleasant surprise for you. Your old alma mater. Well, she'll do well. She got your brains."

"And your looks. Thank God."

We both laughed a little but we had exhausted our reservoir of small talk. Karen gave me her card with her contact numbers but she only suggested that I keep it for emergencies, not for keeping in touch. I was spared from any more reminiscing by the arrival of Mickey, Sarah in tow. She came directly up to us.

"Hi you two. I see you found each other. Dad, I'm going to lunch with mom and Sarah. Do you want to join us?"

She looked hopeful but I quickly squelched that.

"No thanks. You guys go and have fun. I'll see you at home later?"

She agreed with a sad smile and then they were gone. I was still trying to recover from my shock when I heard a voice behind me.

"Who was that woman with Mickey? I've never seen her before. Someone you know?"

It was Sherrie. She had come to the graduation. Again, I was surprised. It seemed this was the day for surprises. I wouldn't have been shocked to see Helen or Rachael at this point.

"Hi, Sherrie. I didn't know you were coming to Mickey's graduation. Did she invite you too?"

"As a matter of fact, she did. I wanted to be here anyway since it's the beginning of a new time for her. I remember mine like it was yesterday. What's up?"

"Well, that woman was Mickey's mother, Karen. I haven't seen or talked to her for about 15 years. I didn't even know where she was living but apparently Mickey did. She invited her too."

"I see. Well, this is an important time for Mickey and I guess she wanted her mother to see it. I don't blame her, but she probably should have alerted you to this possibility. Do you think she had more in mind?"

"I have no idea. I know nothing about Karen's life now and don't care. She and I were divorced for reasons that I won't go into, but suffice it to say I have no interest in any contact with her. But that's enough about her. What about you? Do you have any plans for the rest of the morning? Seems I'm free for a while. Want to grab a bite to eat?"

"I'd love it. I'm alone so we can leave anytime. Should I follow you?"

"Why not just come with me and I'll bring you back for your car later."

We went to a small restaurant that I frequented and had a delightful lunch and conversation. While Sherrie and I had spent several hours together going over the trust for Mickey, we had not spent any time together outside the law offices. This was a pleasant first visit and I found that I enjoyed her company. We got to know a lot about each other. For instance, she had been married once before, just as I had. The reasons for her divorce were similar to mine, except that her husband had cheated where my wife was the wandering spouse. She had been divorced for just more than five years to my 15. She had no children and the divorce was amicable. They remained friends but not close.

As she talked, I found myself admiring the view. She was a remarkably beautiful woman and I had fallen for that hair color of hers. She wore it loose today, flowing across her shoulders and down her back. I wanted to run my fingers through it just watching her toss her head as she talked. She had the habit of pushing it back from her face as she got excited. When she looked at me, I was stunned by her eyes and those gold flecks that caught the lights. I was smitten. As usual.

When it was time to leave, I drove her back to her car. As she began to move to leave, I asked her.

"Would you like to have dinner with me sometime this week?"

She stopped, hesitated and finally turned to look back at me.

"I would love to have dinner with you, but I would rather cook for you myself. Would that be OK?"

"That would be just fine with me. When would be best for you?"

"How about 7:00 this Wednesday?"

"It's a date. Have a wonderful day."

With that, I drove home and tried to decide how I was going to wait till Wednesday. It was four whole days away. I couldn't wait.

In the meantime, I waited for Mickey to come home. She had some explaining to do about Karen. I wanted details. I didn't like surprises like today.

When Mickey and I got into it, I learned that she had heard from her mother one Christmas about five years ago. It seems her mother had called her to wish her a merry Christmas and to ask if she could meet her somewhere for a short visit just to let her mother see her. It had been nine years at that time since Mickey had seen her mother. She probably didn't even remember her since she would have been less than three years old at the time. They met and had been staying in contact ever since. It was Karen's idea to keep me in the dark. She felt I wouldn't approve if I knew. I told Mickey that Karen had visitation rights but never used them. Mickey told me that was because Karen got into drugs and other stuff after the divorce and she didn't want Mickey exposed. She had cleaned herself up seven years ago and made contact shortly after that.

It seems Karen was single and had worked in a Dentist's office in Simi Valley somewhere for about five years, up until the time she started her own business. Apparently she had done pretty well for herself and was well thought of in her industry, but she had few friends and she didn't socialize much anymore. Mickey said she seemed sad and didn't seem to expect much from her. She was very pleased when Mickey invited her to graduation and more so when Mickey asked her to lunch. She had no intentions of meeting me and was not pleased when I spotted her. Mickey said that it was too painful for Karen to see me and remember. I wasn't surprised.

I considered all that Mickey told me and finally agreed that it was a good thing for her to stay in contact with Karen. She was her mother and as such, they should know each other. I refused to meet with her as Mickey proposed and she finally dropped it. She understood that I was never going to forgive Karen and that I wanted nothing more to do with her.

Wednesday came and I went to Sherrie's place for dinner. She had a small place: I think they called them cottage homes. It was a two bedroom, single story home with a nice sized great room. It had a small dining room and that's where we ate. Sherrie had prepared a wonderful meal. Steak, potato, tomato and cucumber salad and a slice of lemon meringue pie. We finished it off with good conversation and a light wine. I was pleasantly stuffed and the wine was a perfect finisher. We retired to the couch in the great room.

"That was magnificent. Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed everything. You are a good cook, as well as a beautiful one."

"Compliments are gratefully accepted. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal and the cook. Can I get you anything else? Coffee?"

"I'm fine. Just sit her with me while I try to digest some of that steak."

She smiled and tucked her legs under her as we relaxed. It was a pleasant silence and I enjoyed the view out her back patio doors. It was just getting dark and I could see a small arroyo, now dry. It was probably home to some fox, rabbits and small rodents. These small dried up streams were common around this area.

We were talking quietly when I gathered my courage and put my arm around her shoulders. She continued to talk but she moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder. Encouraged, I pulled her tighter against me and after several moments of silence, I bent down and kissed her upturned lips. She returned the kiss, moving her hand behind my head. She turned into me and the kisses became more passionate and demanding. I was more than willing to continue this in the bedroom but I was afraid to propose that this early in a budding relationship. I needn't have worried. She beat me to it.

She stood up and reached for my hand. She smiled at me as she led me down the hall and into what was apparently her bedroom. It was small, with a queen-sized bed, a dresser and two end tables. I could see a closet and a door that I assumed led to the bath. The bedspread was a pink comforter and the pillows were big and fluffy. It looked like a woman's bedroom but at the moment I didn't care. I had eyes only for her.

She stopped in front of the bed and began to remove her blouse and skirt. I watched, mesmerized, as she placed them, neatly folded on the small chair next to the bed. She had on a tiny bra and cotton panties. She sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out her hand to me. I moved forward and watched as she unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my pants. She used both hands to push my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and just kicked them away as I removed my shirt. Unfortunately, my cool was destroyed by the tent in my boxers from my cock that was now struggling to get free of its confinement. She obliged by slipping her hands inside the waistband of my boxers and pulling them down over my now happily waving cock.

She sat back and looked at my cock, now only inches from her face. She reached one hand up to take it and moved up and down the shaft. She ran her finger over the pre cum on the tip and I felt my knees begin to buckle. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I thought she might take me into her mouth, but instead, she moved up onto the bed and lay down on her back. She looked at me expectantly with her arms held out waiting for me to mount her. I knelt on the bed and moved into position, between her spread legs.

She nodded her approval and I put my hands on both sides of her to support my weight as she took my cock in her hands again to rub it against her slit. She was already wet and apparently lubricated enough that she was ready for me to enter her. I waited as she positioned me and when she withdrew her hands I pushed into her. I entered her easily and she moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain while she closed her eyes and scrunched up her face. I watched her as she adjusted and I saw her face soften. I was beginning to move inside her and she was now enjoying it. I began to move, trying to give her as much pleasure as I could before I lost control. It had been a while for me and apparently for her as well. We were adjusting together.

After about three or four minutes of tentative movement, she was fully relaxed enough to put her legs around my waist and start to pull me in as I pushed. As I pulled back, she raised her hips to follow me and in this way, we established a nice rhythm. We were now fucking, both of us doing the work. It was great. I began to increase the pace and she began to breathe faster and faster. After a few more minutes of plunging inside her, she was panting. I decided to finish this, giving it to her fast and hard. I told her so.

"Just do it. I want you to fuck me so hard. So hard. Do it! Do it! Fuck meeeeeee. Oh, God, I'm cumminnnnnnggg."

I was not ready yet so I gave it to her with all I had. I was now pulling almost completely out and then ramming back into her as hard and as fast as I could. I was building up to a climax but I wanted to ride hers first. When I felt her beginning to come down, I let myself go. I gave one more hard, deep thrust and I felt the seed shoot into her womb in what seemed gallons. I held myself buried inside her as far as I could go as I emptied my sperm deep inside her. It seemed like hours until I was finished, but finally I came down to earth.

As we lay together afterwards, Sherrie told me that she had wanted to make love with me since the first day I came into the firm. When she was assigned to my trust for Mickey, she was ecstatic. As she came to know me she was even more ready to become my lover. I was surprised but quite happy. I hadn't honestly thought much about her other than as an extremely beautiful woman, and with my past track record, I wasn't thinking much about anything else. Sherrie changed that very quickly.

As I listened to her talk, I noticed myself becoming more and more aroused. I liked the feeling and let it build as she talked. When she asked me what I was thinking, I took her hand in mine and put it on my now erect and engorged cock. She gave a little squeal of pleasure and threw one leg over me and mounted me. She sat down on my hardness and began to scoot forward and backward until she was wet. As my cock became coated with her juices, she raised up, took me in her hand and guided me inside her pussy. She settled down, taking it all inside and began to move up and down on my shaft. I put my hands behind my head and watched her as she slowly fucked me. I was content to let her control the action for a while as I watched the pleasure pass over her beautiful face.

She was beginning to become aroused and I could see her eyes clinch shut. I decided to help her out and reached up to pinch her nipples between my thumb and fingers. She seemed to enjoy this as her moans increased in frequency and in intensity. I was now helping her by raising my hips up to meet her and she was bouncing now with some urgency. I could feel her muscles begin to squeeze my cock as she got closer and closer to a climax. I was able to stay calm since I had cum once and I wanted to help her achieve a mind-blowing climax. I rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples as I helped her ride me. She was now bouncing as fast as she could while uttering a continuous low moan of pleasure. She suddenly stopped, sat down hard on my cock and grabbed my wrists, keeping my hands on her tits. She was rigid as her climax took her but I could feel her interior muscles milking my cock trying to pull out any fluids that were present. She finally collapsed on me with a huge sigh. She was panting and her chest was heaving indicating the depth of her climax.

Once she was able to breathe again and make coherent words, she turned to me.

"You didn't cum with me that time, did you?"

"No, but I wanted to watch you as you did. You were incredibly beautiful. I loved it."

"That's fine, but I want you to cum too. What can I do to help you?"

"Would you mind getting up on your hands and knees?"

"You mean doggy style?

"Yes. Is that OK with you?"

"Well, I've never done it that way but I'm willing to try. Just tell me what to do."

I showed her how to position herself and then moved behind her until I was positioned just about right. I then took one of her hands and put it on my cock, telling her to place it. She did, and I felt the head slide inside her. I now had the position and I began to slam into her. I was not going to be very gentle and I told her so. She simply told me to go for it. I continued to pump into her for a few minutes as I admired the view. She did have a marvelous ass. I could see her breasts swinging as I plowed into her and I had to bend over and take them in my hands.

This was wonderful. She seemed to be into it and I was now beginning to feel my orgasm coming on strong. I warned her that I was cumming and she began to push back against me on each stroke. I couldn't last very long now and finally came for the second time. She felt my spurts of cum and that seemed to drive her over the edge again. She let out a scream that would have woken the dead. I let out my own groans and finally slumped over her, exhausted and spent.

She had come three times and I, twice. It was perfect for the first time together. I knew then that this was not going to be the last time. I told her that and she agreed.

We dated for some time before it became clear that I was head over heels in love with her and she surprisingly felt the same about me. I proposed and she accepted. We were married in a civil ceremony with just a few guests, one of which was my daughter, Michelle. Mickey was 17 and headed for college. She liked Sherrie but didn't think I should have married her. In her words, 'Bed her but don't wed her, dad!' I wasn't sure whether to be shocked or angry so I just laughed.

Sherrie and I had discussed children but neither of us wanted any so that was fine with me. I was getting to the age where children were a hassle and I didn't need another hassle in my life. I had my hands full with my practice and a wife five years my junior. Before you ask, I'll tell you: our sex life was excellent. The only thing unusual is that Sherrie would only have sex vaginally. No oral, no anal, just straight vaginal. Straight in almost any position we could think of and we had tried all of them. I had plenty of experience as my first wife was very demanding and hard to satisfy in bed so I learned a lot of tricks. Sherrie was never bored and I think my sex drive was stronger than hers. She never complained once. Well, sometimes she was sore after some of our marathon sessions but she always said it was a 'good' sore.

That was why I was so surprised when I came home that Friday night to find her sitting in our kitchen with a stud. No question about it. Brian Market was a stud! More suitable to my daughter than my wife for God's sake! The way she was laughing and the way she looked at him made me nervous. I think that's why I said what I did that night. I didn't like what I saw and I didn't like what I was feeling. I had to put a stop to it right then and there. That was my reason for reacting as I did.

It was about a month later that I got a call from a lawyer that I had worked with before asking me to come out and meet a client of his. It was someone quite well known and he had done something so out of character that Jess wanted me to talk to him. He was leaning toward an insanity defense, 'heat of the moment' style. I agreed as he offered to double my usual fee. I made plans to go on Wednesday of next week and spend a day with his client. We both thought that was sufficient.

I told Sherrie about the trip and told her it was in Denver. I asked if she would like to go with me but she reminded me that Mickey was coming home for a break and would be in this weekend and planed to stay the whole week. She had some plans in the works and didn't want to break them. I agreed and told her to take Mickey out for a shopping spree on me since the double fee would take care of anything they could spend in a day. She laughed happily and said she would help Mickey spend some of my fee. Things seemed to be perfect.

Mickey came home and I was happy to see her and spend some time with her. She was so mature and she was very satisfied with Princeton. She had made several new friends and had joined a study group. She couldn't stop talking about it and both Sherrie and I listened in rapt attention. Things couldn't have been any better.

While I made plans to take the flight out the first thing next morning, I asked Sherrie what her plans were for her and Mickey. She mentioned the shopping trip and also that Marilyn had planned a small party with Mickey and some of her old friends. Marilyn's daughter was going to college locally and would be there as well. I didn't even think of the previous episode. It had been several months since that and I had forgotten completely. So as I boarded my flight, I was content.

I got to Denver and Jess met me at the airport. He took me to see his client and I was surprised as soon as I saw who it was. Very famous and very well known! My lips are sealed. Well, we started to talk and he began to explain his actions in terms of what and why. I was just beginning to understand when Jess came in, telling me to just wait outside the room for a few minutes. I was surprised, but I went.

After about 10 minutes and a visit from someone I thought might be the prosecutor, Jess came out with a huge smile on his face.

"Guess what? They dropped the charges and the prosecutor is dismissing. The state has no further interest in proceeding. It's over. Oh, don't look so shocked. You know who he is. I'd place money on the fact that he got to the guy he shit on. Money can do wonders. And by the way, here's your check for the full amount. He had no problem paying up."

The check was correct and I was free. I decided to take Jess up on his offer of an early dinner at his club. We spent a good two hours just catching up and he picked up the check, telling me that it was going on his client's tab. I had no reservations since I had given up a day with my daughter for that shithead. We left and Jess drove me to the airport. I was able to book a flight for later that afternoon, putting me home just after 8:00 p.m...

As I drove home, I smiled at the day. It had taken me only 14 hours to make $50,000 and I could spend the night at home in my own bed. All in all it was a good deal. I pulled out my cell and called home. There was no answer. That was not surprising since I remembered that Sherrie and Mickey were going to be at Marilyn's for the party. I called Sherrie's cell phone and she answered right away.

"Hi babe. Where are you? At Marilyn's place?"

"Yeah, we're having a good time. There must be 20 youngsters here and Mickey seems to be having a good time. She was here just a minute ago but I don't see her now. Oh, well, she's around. I'll be home later, probably about 11:00 if you want to call. What did you... Sorry, I have to go. Seems to be a crisis. See you later honey."

With that she hung up and I smiled. I knew what those parties could turn into. Well, I would just let it be a surprise for Sherrie when she came home and found me there. I thought we could have some fun tonight. Mickey's room was on the first floor and we were upstairs so we could make some noise. I turned down my street with the smile still on my face.

As I came within sight of my house, I saw the car. It was the same car I saw one time before this! It was the same car that Brian Market drove! I was positive when I pulled into my drive just behind it. I stopped the car and tried to get my hands to stop shaking while I tried to get my head around this. Sherrie told me she was at Marilyn's place. She told me she wouldn't be home till after 11:00. Yet, here was Brian's car and I could see lights on downstairs. As I watched, they went out. I flashed back to the last time this happened and our conversation. She knew! She knew that this couldn't happen again! She said she understood and that it would never happen. Now it had. What was I going to do?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.