Reality or Perception
Chapter 3: A New Start: Helen

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Start: Helen - How can one man be so wrong with so many women?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It was just after Mickey's birthday party that I met Helen. She was one of the mothers that I met at the party but she was a single mother, about mid 30s, and that made all the difference. She and her husband Chad were not divorced yet but they were officially separated. She was extremely good looking and intelligent. Someone, I can't remember who now, introduced us and wanted to set us up on a date. With my recent introspection, I decided to give it a try. Helen was hot! She was about 5' 6", with long black hair and dark eyes. She had a very nice figure with a chest that promised good things. She always looked nice and she seemed very intelligent when I met her for the first time. We went out, and seemed to hit it off very well. My immediate perception was that if Helen was all I thought she was, she could be perfect for me.

I called her a day later and we made plans to have dinner. We had a few more dates and they were enough to make me want to see more of her. I decided to take the plunge and asked her if she would consider going away with me for a weekend. She hardly thought about it before telling me she would be delighted. We planned a weekend away for just the two of us at a nice resort in San Quintin on the Baja. I had been there before and knew it was perfect. It had a wonderful restaurant called Los Jardines that I knew Helen would love. I chartered a small plane with a pilot and we arrived early on a Friday afternoon.

Once we had checked in, Helen put on a pair of very short shorts with a tank top that was also just a size too small. For me, it was perfect. She put on a pair of sandals and pirouetted for me.

"How do I look? Would you go out with me looking like this?"

"We certainly could go out and give all of the locals a heart attack but I have a much better idea. I think you should take those tight things off and come over her and sit on my lap while I try to measure you for something better?"

She giggled, walked over to me and pulled the top over her head, pushing her 34C's in my face. I was very pleased with this development. We had made love twice before but both times were awkward and tentative. This time, we had three days to learn about each other and I was looking forward to the education. It would seem that finally my perception of someone was correct. Time would tell.

Helen pulled my face to her breasts and encouraged me to take her nipples into my mouth. I was happy to oblige. I worked on both breasts while trying to slide her shorts down over her ample hips. She was making things difficult, while laughing at my attempts. She finally took mercy on me and stood up. She stepped back and watched my face as she slid her shorts down to the floor. She was wearing no panties. She stepped out of them and stood before me in all her glory. She was magnificent!

I also stood up, hurrying to take off my clothes. I couldn't get naked fast enough. As I finally got free of everything, she had moved over to me and put both hands on my chest. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest, over my stomach and down to just above my now erect cock. She teased me this way for a minute, just watching my eyes. When I could finally take no more, she dropped to her knees, sat back and took my cock in her hands. She stroked me a few times, making sure I was hard and ready and took me into her warm mouth. She used her tongue to moisten the head and the first few inches before sliding her lips down and over the first half. She moved back and then repeated the motion, beginning a slow in and out motion. As she did this, she was sucking gently, her cheeks collapsing inward. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. I thought Karen gave great head. Helen could give her lessons.

As I began to enjoy the sensations, Helen began to take more and more of me inside her mouth. She finally succeeded in taking all I had without gagging. She looked up at me with those dark eyes of hers as she dropped her hands into her lap. I looked sideways to the mirror and what I saw was something I will never forget. I saw a beautiful woman with golden skin on her knees, sitting back against her heels. Her back was perfectly straight, her head was tilted slightly upward and her hands were sitting quietly in her lap. The contrast of the pure bikini white skin around her tits and pussy next to the golden skin was erotic as hell. She was moving slowly up and down my shaft and I saw a man in heaven.

As I watched my reflection in the mirror, I moved my hands behind her head and held her motionless as I began to move my hips to drive my cock into her warm wet mouth. I started to fuck her mouth and she seemed to like this as I watched her face twist into a smile. I begin to move in and out, leaving just the head in on each stroke and holding back as long as I could. I looked down into her eyes and told her that I was not going to last too much longer. She sucked a little harder for a second, letting me know that it was OK to continue and I nodded. I finally let nature take its course. I began to pump a little faster and a little harder. She seemed fine but reached up to put one hand around the base of my cock to protect her throat if I got a little too aggressive. I felt the contraction of my balls and I knew I had to let it go. I began to really pump into her faster and faster. She reached up with her other hand to grab my balls and gently squeezed them as I was moving in and out. I finally felt the semen pump up the tube and out into her mouth. I came for what seemed like ages. She continued to suck until I began to shrink. She opened her mouth to let me out.

I was panting and almost out of breath. That was the most intensive climax that I could remember having. I looked down at her sitting there, smiling at me. I reached down and pulled her up and held her body next to mine. I kissed her hair, her forehead, her nose and finally her mouth. That wonderful mouth that had given me so much pleasure. I could taste myself on her but I didn't mind at all. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back with passion. I could feel my cock slowly responding, probably because of the little pill I had taken several hours ago. She pulled back and looked down in surprise and apparently some joy based on the smile that formed on her face.

"What have we here? I am quite surprised, but pleasantly so. It seems that someone wants to play some more. Any thoughts?"

I released her and walked over to the bed to sit down. My legs were still shaky and I wasn't sure I could remain upright.

"I'm still trying to get my head to think again. You literally blew my mind just a minute ago. I can't even begin to describe what I felt. Where'd you learn to do that? God, it was incredible."

"A girl can't tell all of her secrets. And it wasn't your mind I was blowing. Are you prepared to return the favor?"

"I'll do my damndest. I don't know if I could ever compete with that, but I'll give it a try. Come over here to the bed and sit down."

She came over to where I was sitting and stopped in front of me. Her close trimmed pussy was almost directly in line with my face and she moved as close as she could, straddling my legs while taking my head in her hands.

"I think I'll remain standing if you don't mind. I like looking down at you. Maybe if you do a really good job, I won't be able to stand very long. Think?"

I took the hint and pulled her into my mouth. I used my tongue to moisten her outer lips and to begin the job of opening her up. I ran my tongue up and down her lips and found her clit just beginning to stick out. I nibbled on that little bump until it was standing proud and then took it between my teeth. She seemed to like that since I could feel her trying to force her crotch down my throat. I used my fingers as well, neglecting neither her pussy nor her clit. I continued this until I could feel her breathing become ragged and her hips moving almost constantly. I reached around behind her and massaged her cheeks as I used my tongue to drive into her as deeply as I could. I wanted to give her the same pleasure she had given me and I tried to make this as good for her as I could. I used two fingers and finally three as I plunged them into her. As I did this, I used my teeth and my tongue on her clit, stimulating her even more. I moved my hand faster and faster, as my mouth pulled and nipped at her clit and I used the other hand to hold her in place. She was now moaning almost continuously and her hips had begun to buck into my face faster and faster. Her hands behind my head had been holding me tightly but now were becoming demanding. My neck was beginning to ache from the strain.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.