Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

In five minutes she overtook the struggling and footsore youth. It was her firm intention to pass by as quickly as possible and not engage in conversation. She might be protected from the grosser forms of male attentions by her magic ring, but the incident by the well had never left her thoughts for long. The sickened loathing she had felt as that creature had pressed his blubbery lips against hers and she had felt the ghastly, nauseating, beery, slimy, gluey wetness of his slobbering mouth made her very determined indeed not to repeat the experience in a hurry!

As she made to overtake him, she glanced sideways and her heart softened as she saw the extremity of physical and mental distress that were written so clearly on his drawn and pale face. She slowed down in order to keep pace with him.

"Are you all right, traveller? Oh, my Gosh! What a very silly question! You so clearly are nothing of the kind! How do you come to be in this state? How may I help you, if I can?"

The young man explained that he had been abducted, stripped and robbed by the four angry brothers of the girl he was due to marry next day. These worthies had felt the young fellow to be beneath the lady in question. They were prosperous farmers and he a mere labourer. Princess Sara sympathised with their desire not to let their sister do anything so foolish as marry beneath her, but deplored their treatment of the poor boy - for he was scarcely out of his teens.

She looked down at his feet and saw the same terrible lacerations that had marred hers before now. He could scarcely stagger another yard, such was the extent of his exhaustion. He had clearly been beaten terribly very recently and looked much more than half dead.

"Tell me where you live, my friend, and I will make sure you get back home. First I will cleanse and dress your wounds and then you may mount this fine white steed."

As soon as this had been done, she helped the naked boy up onto the previously empty saddle. She admired him briefly and appreciatively, for he was a strong youth and generously supplied with the appurtenances of manhood. At least the brothers had not deprived him of that! Then the three proceeded along the track.

"How old is the girl you were due to marry?" she asked and smiled as he replied that she was seventeen, one year younger than he.

"And how do you propose to support her, with no income and no prospects? You are a foolish, starry eyed and romantic youth and she sounds no better! Her brothers treated you roughly and unjustly: but they have a point! Romance is for the rich and highborn, not for people who must work in order to live! However, if you both promise to wait until this time a year from now and still feel the same about each other at that time; then I will provide her with an ample dowry and you with a prosperous farm of your own. I am a great lady in my native land and can and will do as I promise. Never fear, I shall know your situation - the birds of the air will bring me news of you and the arm of the rich is both powerful and long."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.