Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

The approaching citizen, when he had come near enough to talk to the red-faced and still breathless girl, sweating profusely from her recent exertions, spoke in a voice whose gruff kindliness immediately reassured her.

"Antoine is a cruel brute and not fit to own a horse. I am the mayor of this small community and I heartily congratulate you on your courage and compassion. Would you care to keep the animal as your own? You seem to have travelled far and I could see that your speech is not of this land. You would be welcome to him and to food and drink to sustain you. The region you are headed towards is bleak and desolate and you would fare badly on foot. You are on a pilgrimage as an act of penance, I take it, since you are naked as the day you were born and yet so obviously a lady of the highest estate."

She replied in the mayor's own language "I am undergoing a test of endurance to prove my worthiness to be the life's partner of the man I love. I am denied all shelter and so I must go to warmer lands where the cold of winter, when it comes, will not kill me. I am uncertain that I can accept your offer of this noble and ill-used steed. May I have a day or so to decide?"

The mayor agreed and Princess Sara made for the seclusion of the surrounding countryside, after first being regaled with fine wine and food by the mayor and his wife, who, since she could not come indoors, set up, in the town square, a table for her, covered with a fair white linen cloth such as she had not seen in months. As she made herself as comfortable as possible on the hard ground, before sleeping, she spoke out loud.

"I so want to take the horse which my own efforts have saved from a life of brutality from its worthless owner. May I please accept the mayor's offer?"

The by now familiar mist, solidifying by the second, that has appeared in this story before, showed itself now to the King's proud and lovely daughter. When the spectral vision finally took shape, it was not the same fairy as previously, but an altogether more amiable figure, with a smile that warmed the Princess to her very core.

"I am Francine, the Queen of the Fairies in this region. You are under my jurisdiction now and I grant your request. You have pleased us in the Fairy realms by your behaviour these past months. You are haughty and proud, as is only to be expected in one of your exalted rank, but there is much love and kindness in you, which grows by the day, and we all salute the uncomplaining bravery which you have shown in demonstrating your love for the good Prince. But you may not mount the horse until I appear to you again. You must walk beside it, though it may carry food and water on its back for the two of you. I know that those poor tired feet of yours are crying out for rest, but they must bear your weight and take you on your travels, treading unshod over many rough surfaces, for a great while yet.

"I will tell the horse where to take you to spend the winter. You must follow where it leads. There is a lake there and many springs as well as caves in which you may shelter at night if you wish. The people will give you work and food and you will not perish from cold, not with the love of the whole animal kingdom to smother you with their furry warmth every night. Goodbye, my dear - and good fortune!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.