Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

Within seconds of the fairy's final command, Sara was naked in front of others for the first time since Nature had granted her the body of a mature and lovely woman. She hated what she was being asked to do, but recognised, in the Good Fairy, a person who would brook no argument. Her future happiness was in the hands of this implacable person. She knew at once what she must do and had not the slightest hesitation in doing it.

She must marry Prince Adelbert and that was that! Whatever the next year and a day might hold, whatever hardships and humiliations might be in store for her, all would be worth while and of no account, once Adelbert's eyes gazed on her with the same desperate longing that she felt for him.

Martha removed her own clothes and the fairy glared at her.

"Get dressed at once! I know what you are thinking. You want to share the Princess's hardships! Very estimable, I'm sure, and she is lucky to have such a loyal friend, as well as totally undeserving! She must face her ordeal alone. No one from this Kingdom must accompany her. Disobey me and you will be sorry."

The Fairy disappeared and Sara immediately walked towards the Palace doors, followed by the King and the Countess Martha, both crying bitterly at the thought of this bright and lovely jewel being lost to them for so long, perhaps for ever! Princess Sara, on the other hand, had no tears in her eyes and no fear in her heart, now that she knew what she must do. There was only a steely determination to triumph.

The amazed stares of the servants and courtiers were of no consequence to her. This shy and very private girl who had feared to show herself, even to her very dearest friend, was now naked before the entire world. She suppressed her embarrassment and controlled herself - so well that not the slightest hint of a blush could be seen on her ivory white, lovely, grimly determined face. Whatever was to befall her, she was a Princess and a very beautiful one at that. This was something she was never to forget until the day she returned to claim the love of her chosen man!

Like Martha before her, the touch of the rough ground under her bare feet sent signals up and down her body. The feel of the warm sun, allowed to caress her skin for the first time ever, was another revelation. A light breeze blew and brushed against her white and shapely slimness, as if the very air itself were taking the Princess into its care and safe keeping.

"Don't fear for me, Father darling, or you, my sweet beloved companion! I 'll be back - you'll see!"

The King and the Countess accompanied her to the entrance to the Palace gardens and embraced her tenderly. She returned their embraces and shed a tear for the first time since receiving her sentence from the Good Fairy. The sorrowing pair looked at her departing nudity as she strode confidently into the distance. They did not turn away to return to the Palace until the Princess, who meant so much to them both, was quite out of sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.