Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

One morning in late March, Martha came into the Princess's bedroom and playfully pulled off the bedcolthes, as had been the way with the girls over the years. One morning it would be Sara pulling off Martha's and the next the positions would be reversed. This would usually be the signal for some wild horseplay and a pillow fight, culminating in the giggling pair rolling affectionately around on the floor together, before they dressed and went down to breakfast. Of late, however, Sara had been growing more conscious of the great disparity of rank between her and her peasant companion. She was becoming prouder and ever more conscious of her own exalted station in life. What was more, this particular morning she was in a very disagreeable mood indeed, thanks to a very disturbing dream she had just had.

The enraged Princess leapt out of bed and struck the poor girl hard on the face. Martha shrank back fearfully - when would she learn that the happy carefree days of their shared childhood were past, she asked herself?

"Get out of my room this instant. Never come in here again unless ordered to. How dare you be so insolent?" she stormed at the poor girl. Poor Martha retired in tears.

After she had dressed herself (she hated to have anyone else see her nudity, even Martha), she went out to the antechamber where the sobbing girl was sitting, her face in her hands.

"Get on your feet at once! How dare you be seated without my permission, you lazy good for nothing! I'm going to punish you for your insolent behaviour and teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Stay here until I return. No breakfast for you today - and that's just the beginning of your troubles, my girl!"

As soon as the angry Princess had left her, poor young Martha abandoned herself to her grief, still obediently remaining standing. She did not mind the taking away of a meal, or whatever else her mistress might have in mind for her. It was the awful loss of a beloved childhood friend that was causing the tears to flow. She prayed for the proud Sara's heart to be softened and for the good days to return so that they could both be happy together again.

When Sara returned, she was smiling. Unfortunately for Martha, it was not a nice smile that adorned the proud young Princess's face. She had decided how she would discipline her servant and teach her not to get ideas above her station ever again.

"Get undressed at once - you peasant! I will take all your clothes and lock them away until I decide to let you have them back. You can perform all your duties naked until further notice. Go and tell my father I shall be going riding later! Then prepare two horses - you are coming with me, as usual."

"What will the King think if he sees me like this?" asked a trembling Martha as she stood naked before her erstwhile friend.

"Tell him you are being punished. Now get out of my sight and be outside the stables in twenty minutes with the two horses ready."

The distressed and embarrassed girl did as she was told, feeling everybody's eyes on her pale and naked body as she made her way through the corridors of the palace to the King's apartments. She entered shyly, blushing from head to toe. She wished she could become invisible and had never felt such utter shame in her life before. How could my dear Sara, whom I love so deeply and would die to protect from harm, do this to me? she asked herself as she tried to fight back the tears.

The King looked up as the naked girl came into his room. He looked devastated and went red with anger.

"What is the meaning of this, Martha? Have you gone mad?"

"I am being punished by the Princess for being insolent and for forgetting my lowly station in life, Your Majesty."

The King recovered his poise.

"And do you deserve this treatment, Martha?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The wise old man knew this to be untrue. The girl was just trying to cover up for his daughter - he could see that quite plainly. He sighed and wondered how he could prevail on his proud and imperious young Sara to mend her ways. Something MUST be done, he told himself. She was becoming worse by the day. And then he thought of those blue eyes and golden hair and her soft warm lips as she kissed him, and his determination wavered.

"The Princess is going riding this morning, Your Majesty, and I am to accompany her as usual. May I please be allowed to leave and prepare the horses?"

"Very well, Martha. I expect she will allow you to dress for the ride. I certainly hope so!"

She explained that she was to go straight out to the stables and be waiting ready for her mistress. No clothes for me today, she thought. The King allowed her to leave and she made her way outside. As soon as she left the warmth of the palace, the early morning chill began to penetrate her body and she shivered.

She instructed the leering groom, who had long had a fancy for her, which horses to prepare and then stood holding the bridles as she waited for Sara to come out for their morning ride, usually such a pleasant experience for them both.

The vindictive Princess, still deeply disturbed in her mind by her terrible dream, looked out of one of the palace windows at the shivering Martha - it was early in the day, and Spring had only just arrived. She allowed her companion to stand in the cold for over half an hour before finally going out into the yard and mounting her proud jet black steed. Martha gratefully mounted her own horse and the pair made their way slowly towards the Forest. Sara made no attempt to force her horse into a trot for some time, preferring to cast the occasional glance at her shivering friend, who was obviously praying for the chance to move faster and generate some heat for her body.

Finally the experience of being on horseback had its usual calming effect. Sara began to feel terribly sorry for her unkindness. She urged her horse into a gallop and both girls went careering into the woods, taking one of their favourite tracks until they emerged on the other side and approached the nearest town. By this time, Martha was ceasing to be chilled and her skin was no longer blue but glowing a healthy pink, which was a relief to the, by now remorseful, Princess Sara.

They brought their mounts to a halt and sat side by side, looking over the little capital city, spread out below them.

"I'm terribly sorry to have been so cruel to you, my darling Martha!" said the Princess.

"That's OK, Sara. I'm glad to be able to let you take out your troubles on me, if that's what you want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.