General Sid
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlo Zalezac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Our Hero, Sid, returns to Chaos to face his greatest challenge. After assembling a small cadre of advisors, Sid recruits a small army to take on the slavers and to rescue three Damsels in Distress who have become enslaved. Follow his exploits as one of four generals in the Chaos Slave War.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

A small party of rough looking men waited on the road for Sid to arrive. They had seen him and the five people who were traveling with him from a distance and had ridden hard to intercept him. Their horses shifted nervously as they waited. The oldest among them sat astride his horse wearing a frown on his face as he watched the group approach. The person he was waiting for wasn't with them.

Sid rode up and looked at the men waiting for him. They did not look entirely happy to see him. Fred looked at the men with concern and wondered why they were there. Smiling at the oldest man of the group, Sid said, "Hello Gustov."

"Hello, Sid. Where's my son?" Gustov asked in a gruff voice.

"Lord Olaf is taking care of the King's business," Sid answered with a smile.

The news surprised the men; none of them more so than Gustov. He looked around at his companions for a second before he asked, "Lord Olaf? My son is a Lord?"

"He's a Lord. Appleton is his holding," Sid answered.

"Appleton? Are you telling me that my son is Lord over a bunch of apple farmers?" Gustov asked in disgust. He had raised his son to be a cattleman, not to grub in the dirt like those farmers. He wasn't too upset. After all, his son was a Lord even if it was over a bunch of apple farmers.

"Yes. It was the only Holding that would give him time for his other duties," Sid said chuckling at the man's reaction.

"What other duties?" Gustov asked raising an eyebrow.

"He serves the King as Minister of Agriculture," Sid answered.

"And just who is this King?" Gustov asked watching Sid with a twinkle in his eye.

"Me," Sid answered with a grin.

Gustov laughed and said, "It's just as well that you decided to keep him. I imagine after all of his adventures that he wouldn't want to be a cattleman anymore. He'd have been bored following behind these stupid beasts all day long. I guess being Minister of Agriculture isn't all that bad."

"Olaf was one of my most trusted advisors on the campaign. I know he's going to do a good job. You raised him well," Sid said.

"Thank you," Gustov said. He sat up a little straighter in his saddle thinking that his son was a Lord of a Holding and a Minister to the King. He nodded his head thinking that it wasn't a bad accomplishment for a boy raised following cattle around. He said, "Would you come to my house and tell me about his exploits?"

Four women chimed up as one, "We can't!"

Sid turned and looked at the four Damsels. He doubted that he would survive taking Gustov up on his offer. Grinning, he turned back to Gustov and said, "The women have spoken. I fear that I can not accept your offer. I would risk my life if I did."

Gustov's laugh reminded Sid of Olaf's laugh. Gustov said, "It is right and good for a man to fear a woman. Why do you think I stay out here and watch cattle all day rather than stay at home with the wife?"

Chuckling, Fred said, "I can tell where Olaf got his brains."

Fred's comment earned him a light slap on the shoulder from Milly. Gustov watched the interaction between Fred and Milly. He hadn't been introduced to the rest of the party, but it sounded like they knew Olaf and liked him.

Sid laughed. "Why don't you ride with us? I'll tell you about Olaf and the overly productive chickens."

"Chickens?" Gustov asked shaking his head. He turned to the men with him and said, "Why don't you guys get back to the herd? I have to hear about how my son turned into a degenerate and took up with chickens."

Fred laughed at the characterization of Olaf. The men rode off to take care of the cattle. Once the men had left, Sid performed the introductions.

For the next few hours, Sid regaled Gustov with stories about Olaf's adventures. He told of overly productive chickens, herds that got fat while being driven across the country, and slightly twisted ideas. Gustov laughed through most of the tales. Each tale was exactly what he expected of Olaf. It was obvious to him that Sid and Olaf had become good friends over the course of the campaign. It warmed his heart that Olaf had acted with honor and accepted responsibility with a good nature.


Chuck sat behind the counter watching the afternoon crowd trickle into his place. He sighed and poured the pitchers of watered wine before his customers even ordered them. He knew his customers and, even more importantly, knew what they liked to drink. The men came to the counter dropping off their coins and taking the pitchers with them to their tables. He shifted on his seat and watched the crowd.

One of the regulars came in and asked, "So have you heard anything about your son?"

"Barson has a holding and is now a Lord," Chuck answered with more than a little pride. He'd sent his son out to experience the world. Now it was time for the world to experience his son.

"That's great news," the man answered.

Chuck held up a letter that he had received that morning and said, "I've got a letter here where he tells me all about it."

The news created a minor uproar in the bar. Men gathered in front of the bar counter and asked to hear it. Smiling, Chuck made a production of unfolding the letter. Holding it a good distance away, he read the letter aloud.

Dear Father,

General Sid has won the final battle against the slavers. At long last the war is over except for some minor cleanup operations. By right of conquest, Sid is now a King and rules over a vast area of land. I think that he must be the most powerful man in all of Chaos. Next time you see him, you will have to bow and say, 'My Liege.'

I had plans on coming home, but King Sid had other ideas. He gave me a holding. I am now a Lord and rule over Weavertown. As you know, I have been staying there a lot while performing my duties. It is a nice enough place and I had thought of returning to it one day. You would like it and I'm pleased that King Sid though well enough of me to give me ownership of that Holding.

I will not be returning home in the near future. King Sid has also made me the Minister of Finance. Can you imagine that? You son is in charge of the finances for an entire kingdom. I don't know why he chose me, but I swear that I will carry out this duty with the kind of honor that you taught me. I will do you proud.

The messenger is about to leave and I must end the letter now. I'll return home to see you as soon as possible. I won't require you to bow and call me 'Lord.'

Your son,

Barson

The crowd in the bar had laughed at the last line and then started teasing Chuck about having to call his son Lord Barson. Chuck took the teasing with good humor knowing that with the jokes came more orders for watered wine.

The room became quiet when the door opened and Sid entered. One of the men, falling to a knee said, "King Sid!"

The rest of the room fell to one knee leaving Sid and his party standing. Chuck looked down at his peg leg and decided that it was too much work to kneel. Sid looked around the room and said, "Get up. Drink your wine and have some fun. Don't mind me."

Chuck waved to Sid and said, "King Sid, I had just finished reading a letter that came from Barson."

"That's Lord Barson to you," one of the men called out. A ripple of laughter crossed the room. Every man in there would have given anything to have a son who became a Lord.

While Fred escorted the ladies to the table, Sid walked over to the bar counter and said, "So you've heard the news."

"Yes," Chuck said. He turned to a young man who was working in the storeroom and said, "Take over the counter for me, Danny."

The young man, about thirteen years old, said, "Yes, sir."

Laura glared at where Sid was standing and muttered, "Come on, Sid. The bank is only two streets over. We can be there in five minutes."

"Have a little patience. That is Barson's father," Fred said.

"As much as I love Barson, I'd love to be back at Crossroads even more," Alice said crossly.

"Hush," Fred said getting a little irritated at the women. He liked Barson. He felt it was only proper that Sid spend a little time with his father to fill him in on the news. Barson's father deserved to know how well Barson had comported himself on the campaign.

"Don't get upset, dear," Milly said putting a hand on his arm to calm him down. She said, "They have needs that only Sid can satisfy."

Relaxing a little Fred nodded his head. He watched Sid and Chuck leave the public room to talk. He said, "Sorry. I'm just a little bothered that Sid thinks he can leave me behind."

Milly nodded her head in understanding. She loved him and wanted him to stay with her, but she wouldn't be able to respect him if he didn't try to follow Sid. She said, "You are his sworn man and have a duty to perform."

Inside Chuck's office, Sid waited for Chuck to take a seat. The wooden leg seemed to be bothering the older man and he sighed when he settled into his chair. Looking over at Sid, Chuck said, "Gerald would be proud of you."

"Thank you. That means a lot coming from one of the two men that my Uncle trusted most on Chaos," Sid said.

"Why do you say that? I'm only a lowly bartender in a little town," Chuck asked gesturing to the little office in which they were seated.

"He left his most valuable possessions with you. That tells me that he trusted you a lot," Sid answered. "I have the same level of trust in your son."

"That makes me feel good," Chuck said.

"I guess you heard the news about Bixby," Sid said.

"Yes, I was sad to hear of his passing. He was my best friend," Chuck said.

"And you watched his back," Sid said.

"Yes, I did. After our last campaign together, your uncle talked to Bixby and me about his Citadel. He asked me to rule over it while he was gone, but I refused knowing that Bixby was the better choice. I think your uncle knew that as well, but he gave me the chance to turn it down before offering it to Bixby. I figured that our business was done, but your uncle talked me into opening this bar and serving as Bixby's rear guard. It was a good offer for a man with one leg and I knew it," Chuck said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.