The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

With the children out of the houses and scattered all over the country, and the grandchildren seldom coming over, Melissa and Michelle concluded their Astor Streets mansions were too large. Thus they decided to down size. Both places were too roomy for them so they agreed to sell. None of their children wanted it.

They loved being in the suburbs while Olivia's family moved to Phoenix, Arizona.

Mona's family relocated to Durham, North Carolina for her husband's new job.

The rest were within fifty miles from them but they seldom came into town with the exception for the mother's birthday, Christmas. Thanksgiving and most Mothers Day. The kids loved their mothers but life was busy with work, taking their children to various school functions, and other things that kept their lives so full, they didn't have time to breathe.

Selling a house on Astor Street in Chicago took very little effort. Just list with the real estate people and it would be sold in hours, two days at the most. It was in a prime location. Wealthy people were very anxious to move there just for the prestige. Two houses being put up on that street at the same time brought the sharks out smelling large commissions if they were the ones to sell one or both.

The year was 1960 and the twins went out apartment hunting. They had visited Cuba five years before and loved it. They even talked about living the rest of their lives in Havana. However the revolution the year before nixed this plan. Melissa didn't care too much for Florida and Michelle didn't like the South at all. Cuba however was different. It appealed to them that they could go down there to gamble, pickup a nice giglo for the night, or have some of the delicious food at the hotels. There were also some friends they made who took them to underground clubs where nothing was forbidden. From bestiality to men who were well endowed with penises over a foot long.

"I think we should just stay in Chicago," Melissa stated as the twins wrapped their precious pre-war hand painted china from Japan purchased in 1935. It was seldom used due to its beauty and rarity. They were using old newspapers to make sure none of it broke, chipped, or cracked.

"I guess we should. The only thing is many of our friends are dying off. One day it will be one of us," Michelle replied.

"Whatever happened to our promise that the day when one dies, the other will do the same?"

"I've had the same thoughts," Michelle said. "But how will we do it? Say you go first, how am I going to do it? I sure am not going blow my brains out, cut my wrists, or jump from the top of a building. I want it to be fast and painless."

"We've lived full lives, we've had three husbands each. Plus a few lovers.

Both male and females. Mostly though, it's always come down to you and me.

I guess we came out of one womb and we'll end up in heaven or hell together."

Michelle sighed, "I think we should each change our will so that each of our grandchildren can have something for when they grow up."

"I suppose you're right but we're not going to die anytime soon so lets hold off until we get moved in and settled. I'm surprised we lived this long with our parents dying young and everything we've been through. I still believe that we should find something that is quick and painless for the survivor to take when one of us does die."

"Once we get settled in, are we going to revert back to when we were teens when we ate each other all the time?" Michelle grinned.

"Oh yeah," Melissa smiled. "My pussy hasn't dried up yet."

"Mine either," Michelle beamed.


They found a nice place right across Lake Shore Drive at the Oak Street Beach.

The sisters bought the apartment for one hundred thousand dollars. It was on the twenty-third floor overlooking the Drive, Navy Pier, the beach and Lake Michigan. It took them one day to find buyers for Astor Street. They asked for an enormous sum of a quarter of a milion each and they got it without having to haggle for it.

They were packed, moved, moved in, and unpacked within a week. They hired a Polish woman and her daughter as live in servants/maids. Since they seldom entertained, Ingrid and Ilsa were usually done after the evening meal.

Both older ladies fell for Ilsa. She was very beautiful and the two said it wouldn't be long before the blond, blue-eyed gorgeous seventeen year old found a man to marry. Ingrid was pretty too but was nearing her mid forties and spent time in a Nazi Concentration Camp and later a Soviet prison in Warsaw. Upon being release, Ingrid found to be pregnant from one of the Russian guards who fucked her in exchange for more food to eat.

One afternoon both servants were gone enjoying one of the day's off. This allowed Michelle and Melissa to engage in their lesbian sex. It had been a long time that they plunged back into each other's pussy.

"You haven't lost the knack," Melissa was breathing hard after several orgasms. They had done it before over the years but not to this degree.

Walt had that big cock that satisfied her and she loved it up her ass.

"You haven't either," Michelle wiped her face with a warm cloth and handed it to her sister. "You always was the best pussy eater I've ever had."

"Well we had years and years of practice in our youths. That puts each of us ahead in the game."

"I think it was first done out of necessity to keep each other from freezing back on that farm. Once we got to San Francisco we kept it up because there were no men around."

"Oh you loved it," Michelle laughed.

"I'm not denying that," Michelle laughed too. "I often wondered if we had been doing it with each other during that earthquake, would our orgasms be that more intense?"

"Probably," Melissa giggled like a teen aged girl.

"I can picture us right on the verge when that floor gave way and we were just starting to cum as the floors were dropping one upon the other."

"That's the day everything turned around for us. We found all that money and jewels in the Goldman's place. I often look back and wonder if we did the right thing taking all their property or not."

"Some looters would have found it," Melissa said. "It was better we took it. We took care of ourselves and everyone who had crossed our path."

"Not everyone," Michelle countered. "Actually we didn't give any of our husbands anything. We just took care of things until our girls and Mike grew up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.