The Best Sisters
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The war was going much better for the Allies in June of 1944. It was the fifth and unknown to most of the world D-Day would be within twenty-four hours which would eventually doom the Axis Powers. The Soviets were in Poland exposing to the world the extermination camps run by the Nazis.

By now all four daughters Olivia, Brigit, Mona, and Jenny were married or almost out of college. Olivia had been married for oveer a year and was now expecting. Mike and Marilyn had just graduated from high school and were about to attend the University of Chicago when Mike received a letter from Uncle Sam starting with "Greetings." He was about to be drafted into the army.

"I can get you out of this," Michelle said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Ray had served in WW1 and told her a few horror stories about he had undergone."

"No Mom," Mike said decisively. "I've got to do my part. When Marilyn and me have kids, I want to tell them what their daddy did in the war."

"I don't think you should go," Marilyn added. "People are getting killed like mad over there. I don't want to lose the guy I love more than anyone else in the world." She started to cry too taking Michelle into her arms. The woman and young girl embraced while Mike studied the letter once more. He felt glad that the country wanted him.

Melissa learned of Charles death in 1942. It was ruled 'a suicide' but she believed it was murder He didn't have the nerve to kill himself. Gun just out of his hand, a .38 calibur bullet in his temple, and he hadn't shaved or cleaned himself in days. Either way, she didn't dwell too much upon him. She paid for and attended his funeral but it clearly showed that Mona and Jenny were more heartbroken than their mother.

Walt was keeping her busy by his constant sexual escapades with her. There were times when she was happy to see him go on a business trip for a few days just to let her sore ass heal. When he returned she welcomed him in their bed with hugs, kisses and oral sex. She was accustomed to his large libido so she got him off with her mouth before moving on to more serious lustful desires.

She loved his big cock up her rectum but she also wanted it in her pussy too.

More often than not, he preferred penetrating her rosebud. However, if she complained, he'd give her regular sex as well. He also was a master at eating her pussy. Melissa married him for two reasons. Her lust and his cock. Also she liked his tongue as well. It was only later that she felt she loved him.


"Oh... oh... oh... oh," Marilyn moaned as Mike pounded her hard. She liked it fast and hard. Her long slim legs had him locked and her feet thrust his ass into her keeping him going stronger than he intended. They were both eighteen and in love. She tried for days to talk him out of going into the army but no one could dissuade him. The only thing she wouldn't do was to deprive him from having sex with him. She loved the whole May family because of what they had done for her. However she worshiped Mike and the ground he walked on more than anything.


"I'll always love you," Marilyn wept as the family were seeing Mike off at Union Station just west of downtown Chicago. Then entire surviving May families were on hand to see him board the train which would take him to his basic training.

"I'll love you forever too," Mike stated just off the steps of the coach. His mother, aunt, sisters and cousins were on hand too see their brother off. They all moved back to let the lovers have the last few moments to themselves. Olivia's belly was swollen as she carried her first child. Olivia and her husband both were wishing for a boy. He would be easier to raise than a daughter. With him, they only had to worry about his penis. With a girl, there were going to be many penises to worry about.

All the women were excited that the first grandchild would soon becoming into this world. A world of uncertainty, a world at war, a world where the future was unknown. But Olivia glowed in her pregnancy as her husband was a supply sargeant at Fort Benning with the rumor of his unit being sent to England to fight Germany. Olivia hoped that Sam King, her husband, would be given leave to see his child born.


Ray was sleeping once Michelle came home. With only Marilyn in her home, she stripped down and slid in next to him. Putting her hand on his flaccid penis and cuddled up to him. Ray stirred a little but didn't wake up. Soon, she fell asleep. She worried about her son until she snuggled up to Ray. She loved this man who sent her to higher heights sexually than any other had ever done including her sister. She was happy with this man and loved it when he woke her licking her pussy.

She woke when she felt Ray's manhood swell in her hand. Walt looked down at his wife's half smile as she a light squeeze.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.