The Best Sisters
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Two significant events took place in 1941. On June 22nd Hitler invaded the Soviet Union gobbling up the Russian soil by a 100 kilometers a day.

One December 7th, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in Hawaii utterly detroying most of the battleships in port. Fortunately the carriers had put to sea two days before the strike.

Michelle was frightened as she heard on the radio and read in the papers of the damages listed and how many Americans were killed. Olivia was in her sophomore year in college while Briget was in her freshman year. Mike and Marilyn were the only kids in the house. Both were a comfort for her as she now could see that very soon she would be all alone in this large house.

Melissa's both girls were in college. They all were in Illinois University and all were in the same sorority due to their money. They didn't even have to pledge.

Mike and Marilyn were an item for two years now. They slept together every night. Michelle was amazed the girl wasn't pregnant by now. She took no measures to avoid this. Michelle called in many of her favors so she could adopt Marilyn without too much publicity. So technically Marilyn was her daughter, she thought her as Mike's lover instead. Mike stopped wearing female clothes except for girl's underpants. He liked the silky feeling on his penis which gave him hard ons consistantly. Michelle also noticed that Marilyn liked to give him quick touches on his manhood. When she looked at Mike, Michelle noticed her eyes filled with love for her son.

Both were growing. Mike was now as tall as his father and Marilyn was as petite as her step-mother. She also saw that it was Marilyn who was the dominant of the two and she usually got what she wanted. Mostly in the form in their sexual relations.

Michelle hadn't divorced Michael but never took him back either. She permitted him to take their daughters out for the day once a month. They still loved their father and she wouldn't deprive them from seeing him.

Michelle, who once thought she loved, was cold and indifferent towards him. She hadn't decided what to do with him. It was now December 10th and the country was at war with Germany, Italy, and Japan. She decided to volunteer somewhere like her and Michelle had in World War One.

"Harder," Melissa told Walt as he had his large penis up her ass. She showed what one would think that she was in suffering pain. However she enjoyed his ministrations. She never had anal sex until she met Walt. Now is was her favorite. Walt also fingered her pussy plus using his thumb to flick her clitoris. He did as she asked and started ramming his hard large cock into her ass. When he exploded into her bowels, she screamed out her orgasm.

"That was good," Melissa said between breaths as she was collapsed on the bed. Sweat poured from husband and wife as he fell next to her.

"You're wearing me out," Walt gave her a warm smile.

"Wouldn't it be something if you were taking me in my ass and one of us dies and you can't get out of me. Rigor mortis sets in your cock is still up me, what would the police and other people think?"

"I think they would be happy for us dying while fucking," he grinned.

"Think they'd let the newspapers in to take pictures of us and let them print them?"

"No doubt. We'd be famous and the girls could stand with their heads high for us dying the greatest death there is."

Melissa laughed. "Why don't we shower, get dress and you take me out for dinner. I bought this beautiful red dress that I want to show off."

"Lady in red, eh! Isn't that the color of the dress the woman was wearing when the feds ambushed Dillinger?"

"Yes, her name was Anna Sage. The lady in red," she anwered.

"Well if you're setting me up to be shot wearing your dressed in red, I'll go down under a hail of bullets knowing that I was well fucked by you."

"Darling," Melissa sat up. "As long as you can get up your love muscle, you don't have to worry about me. I'd be a fool to allow that to happen."


The news of the war was one disaster after another. Germany was deep in Soviet country almost near Moscow. In the Far East the Philippines, Singapore, Indo-China, Hong Kong was taken by the Japanese. The morale of America was as low as the Great Depression only a decade earlier. Again, it didn't bother Michelle or Melissa. Melissa's only concern was Walt's cock. Michelle was lonely and looking.

His name was Ray Smith. They met at a USO function for the new recruits as they gathered to be shipped in all directions of the country for their basic training. They passed out sandwiches, doughnuts, coffee and colas to all the young men being sent out to risk their lives for America. Michelle passed out the sandwiches while Ray gave out the pastries. They started chatting. Although she was fifty-three, she looked much younger. Ray was forty years of age and widowed. Michelle called her lawyer and told him to start divorce proceedings with Michael May.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.