The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

It was early spring in 1940. War raged in Europe. Hitler had conquered Poland but then the guns turned silent. Though France and Great Britain had declared war on Nazi Germany, there was no fighting between these nations. However, in a matter of months Germany would invade France.

Hitler was lining up his divisions in three prongs for that very purpose.

Melissa and Walt married. They were honeymooning in Texas where he had some kin. Michelle believed it was too soon for her sister but she felt she loved Mr. Wilson and married him at their local Baptist Church. She told Michelle she wasn't getting any younger and soon the girls would be graduating from high school then off to college. She didn't want to live alone in that large mansion on Astor Street.

Michael held onto his job even though he had more lucrative offers. He said he wasn't in it for the money, just to have something to do. He took up golf and was out of the house early every Saturday morning when the weather cooperated. Briget was in love with a senior even though she was only a sophomore in high school. The boy was the star quarterback of the team and he was under her spell due to the beauty she inherited from her mother. Her older sister Olivia liked scholarly boys. And of course Mike was a basket case in the two households. Michael was furious with the boy as he couldn't break him of the habit of dressing up like a girl. He was small and slim like his sisters with hair past his neck. The only thing he didn't have were the budding breasts of his sisters but that didn't seem to bother him. He loved the feel of soft clothes on his body. Silky panties, sexy lingerie and beautiful dresses. Michelle finally put her foot down and told him he could only dress in this manner inside the house and not when they had company.

Walt learned of his step-nephew when Melissa spilled it out accidentally when they were making love. Their sexual acts were equally divided. Sometimes she wanted gentle tender lovemaking and at others she wanted to be fucked hard like a whore. He knew that Melissa would want it up her ass when she told him to be rough with her. She was the one who chose when, where, and how.

She loved it when he talked dirty to her when they were in the middle of having harsh sex. She loved being called "whore", "slut", "bitch," "cunt," "ass-cunt," while replying "yes, I am". They'd be breathless, sweating, exhausted as both put everything into their bed play. She wished that she had met Walt long before when she was much younger. Afterwards as they came down from their climaxes he would give her tender kisses all over her sweating face telling her how much he loved her. What delighted him was she was always willing. Her post menstrual life made Melissa constantly horny. Walt loved that his wife had never refused his advances. Her nymphomaniac ways more than pleased him. His late wife was moody and only did her spousal duties because she felt she had to. Whereas Melissa often sat in his lap until he was hard then led him by his cock to their bedroom.


On his birthday, Michelle gave Mike fifty dollars to spend on anything he desired. He promptly went out to Marshall Fields and bought him an expensive silk robe. It cost him almost forty dollars and was made in Japan. It was a pearly white with silk lining as well as a sheeny outside. Michelle cursed herself for doing that but she said nothing. He was near fifteen now and still spent most of his time with his sisters and cousins. The four accepted him the way he was and he felt comfortable in their company. Still he was ridiculed in school and got into a scrape now and then. He was quick and was able to handle himself unless the bully was too big and strong for him. He sported more black eyes than anyone ever knew. However Mike never complained. He knew that sooner or later they would tolerate his ways in the end.

"Hi," the tiny blond girl said to Mike. She was short, slim, barely showing any breasts with long blond hair like Veronica Lake the movie star. Mike, not being big himself, was a head taller.

"Hi back to you," he smiled back at her. "You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yes, I just moved down from Wisconsin even though we have only a few weeks left in school. My father got a new job and it was either take it now or forget it."

"It must be tough leaving all your friends and classmates."

"It doesn't matter anymore. I think I can make some new friends here," her smile enchanted him.

"I'll be your friend if you want," he grinned.

"Okay," her smile widened.

"Where do you live?"

"On the eight hundred block of Clark Street."

"You're not too far from me," he smiled at her. Her soft blue eyes seemed to draw him to her. She had perfectly straight teeth that were so white that they almost gleamed.

"Where do you live?" Marilyn asked.

"On Astor Street. By the way, I'm Mike May."

"I'm Marilyn Townsend," she held her hand out for him to shake. "I heard that Astor Street is where all the rich people live."

"That's right."

"Are you rich?" Marilyn asked.

"My parents are."

"I see, well this is my classroom. I've got to go now."

"Do you think we can meet after school and I can buy you a coke?"

"I'd like that very much."


It was a matter of just weeks before school let out for the summer just as the German army invaded France with a surprise attack through the Ardennes Forest.

The allies couldn't stop the 141 divisions in the three pronged attack. In a matter of weeks the Battle for France was over leaving only Great Britain standing alone against the Nazi juggernaut.

But these worldwide events mattered little to Mike and Marilyn. All of his life he felt more comfortable around girls than boys. Sports and male games repulsed Mike. He confessed to her that he loved dressing in girls clothes. He told her that his love for all things feminine. Mike often told Marilyn how beautiful she was and invited her to his place to meet his mother. He also told her of the rift between his father and himself because he liked wearing girls attire. He told her of the beatings he endured because his father thought what he was doing was unnatural.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.