The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Melissa did not mourn too long for Charles. It was the summer of 1939 as she went shopping for groceries at her regular small Ma & Pa store. She was now fifty-two years of age but looked much younger. The man watching the beautiful woman took her for being in her mid-thirties. He had seen Mrs.

May in the store many times in the past.

"Good afternoon," he tipped his hat to her.

"Good afternoon," she smiled at the good looking man in a nice blue suit.

"A nice day this afternoon," he said, noticing the absence of a wedding ring.

He had noticed it before but now her finger was bare.

"Yes, it is quite lovely, isn't it?"

"A little on the warm side though."

"Well you're wearing that heavy woolen suit. It isn't so bad when you wear a light rayon dress," Melissa gave him her warmest smile.

"I'm Walt Wilson," he removed his hat.

"Melissa May," her smile never left her face. "I know your name."

"I know yours as well," he grinned in his handsome way.

After they checked out at the register, Melissa arranged for the young boy to deliver her things while Walt carried his bread, cheese and eggs in a small paper bag out of the store. Outside, they crossed the street where their cars were parked. They passed them by and stood in the shade underneath an oak tree. They chatted about things in general.

"My husband died last year," Melissa informed Walt as their conversation turned personal.

"My wife died in 1936," he informed her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she placed a gloved hand on his arm. "Did you have any children?"

"A daughter. She is eighteen now and is engaged to be married. The wedding will be in a few weeks."

"Oh, that's nice," Melissa smiled. "I love weddings. I've been married twice myself. The sad thing is I've been widowed both times."

"A pretty woman like yourself shouldn't have her heart broken twice."

"That's life," she shrugged, realizing that her hand was still on his arm. "But I have two lovely daughters to be thankful for."

"Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?" Walt, bit the bullet, and asked this beautiful woman.

"That would be very nice," she smiled. "However I'll have to phone home first so my girls won't get worried."

"By all means," Walt grinned.

Walt's penis was the largest Melissa had ever seen. He filled her until she thought he would split her in two. Her pussy eventually adjusted to his size giving her the best sex she ever had. He found the woman to be insatiable.

She scooted down to suck him until he was hard again then mounted him. He worried about becoming pregnant but she assured him that she was beyond her child bearing years. Their bodies were so full of sweat they dampened his bed,

"Let's take a bath," he suggested.

"Make sure it's on the tepid side. Hot water in this weather will make us sweat even more," she cupped his gonads and kissed the top of his cock. He had started out by licking her pussy until she had orgasmed several times and she ended it by giving him a blowjob.

Laying in the bathtub with her ass right by his hardon, she wiggled her cheeks to tease him. Walt lifted her to soap up her rosebud. She thought he was going to put a finger up her. He did for several minutes until she felt his penis begin to enter her. She was about to protest his invasion until she recalled Michelle telling her that Michael did it often and she never had better orgasms. Walt got his huge head into her rectum and stopped right past her enterance.

"Tell me when you get used to it before I go further," he stated.

"Go slow," Melissa grunted.

"Okay," he pushed a little further until she said "Stop." It was painful but Melissa felt some pleasure too.

"A little more," she encouraged him.

In ten minutes he was in her all the way. He pushed themselves up as she hung over the edge of the tub. He started to hump her slowly. He pictured her being his long term lover. His daughter Julie wasn't due home until late due to her job at a local restaurant so he knew they could take their time.

"A little harder," she looked back at the kneeling man pumping into her. They were cramped in a tub built for one. He rammed it in per her instruction. After a while she told him to fuck her ass as hard as he could. Each thrust made her grunt and moan.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," she declared. "Go as fast and hard as you can."

"I'm going as fast as I can," Walt told her.

"Oh,,,, oh... oh," she shrieked as her climax sent juices and cum onto his stomach and legs. "Keep it up for as long as you can," Melissa begged. She felt him shoot his seed into her bowels. Melissa arched her back and screamed out as she had the greatest of orgasm she ever remembered. She collapsed completely exhausted as he fell onto her back. She was too weak to protest his weight on her. He finally managed to fall off her and pulled the beauty back onto him.

Melissa laid with her back onto his chest. "We've got to do this again," she gasped.

"You liked it?" Walt wrapped his arms about her tiny waist.

"What's there not to like?"

"A lot of women don't like it or are afraid."

"I loved it and once you were in me halfway, all fear disappeared. I never had a climax like that, ever."

"Your husband never gave you an orgasm?"

"My late husband was adequate. I did have some orgasms but not many."

"That's a shame," he shook his head. "My wife loved it."

"I can see why," she said, starting to get her breath back as she wiggled her ass against his manhood. "He did give me the gift of two beautiful girls."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.