The Best Sisters
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

It took almost a year for Melissa to forgive Charles completely. Out of desparation she gave into his advances and had sex with him. The very first time he ejaculated prematurely before she could even get aroused. Feeling guilty, he ran to the bathroom to get a warm washrag. He hurriedly cleaned the cum from her pussy then took her hips to give her oral delights. Disappointed at first, she relished the fact that he had his face into her vagina while his nose rubbed her clitoris. Soon she was cumming with a fierce orgasm with her thighs holding his head as he pleasured her.

"Thank you, Charles," she said afterwards.

"You're welcome."

Melissa turned on her side and fell asleep. She dreamed of her sister doing that to her. Only Michelle was much gentler than Charles. But she was so horny that she accepted him in her own sexual arousal. He really do not too bad of a job so she had no complaints.


"So you finely gave in and made love to him," Michelle stated taking a sip of tea.

"It was more out of lust than anything else. I would have fucked the pope if he were the only one around."

"I just had to have sex. I was looking forward to it but Charles ejaculted almost he had it in me. But he made up for it by eating me out. I did cum then."

"Lets not go overboard. You could have had a cucumber or a large carrot to meet those needs. Or you could have come over here and I would have accommodated you. We haven't done in it in... what, ten years?"

"About that," Melissa said. "Have you ever thought about us ever getting to it again?"

"Frequently!"

"I have too but between getting the children off to school and doing whatever needs to be done at home takes up a lot of my time. We have to just set a time and date to try if we like it as we did before."

Michelle took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she put her teacup down, "My husband sometimes can't get it up anymore. It's not often but it does happen now and then. It usually happens when I need it most. He'll eat me out or finger me to an orgasm but it's not the same as his hardness in me while he kisses my face, neck, ears and twists my nipples."

"School is out next week, so unless we get rid of the kids for a few hours, we'll have to postpone it until after Labor Day," Melissa smiled, reaching over taking Michelle's hand and kissing her palm with affection.

"Speaking of which," Michelle changed the subject. "When are we going to inform our men of our money? I hate holding back on them."

"I don't know. I definately do not want them to go back into the haberdashery business. Times have changed and I believe that we should hold off telling them for a little while longer. I know they'll be pissed off with us but that's what we have to do."

"Do you ever wonder if they know we have all that money. We can't go on forever thinking that their paychecks supports us in this lifestyle. If they do, they're the dumbest men we ever met. We have help in our houses, we eat the best of foods, the girls and us have newer clothes all the time. The only thing we sacrificed was our automobiles."

"I know... I do think that they know something but neither wants to bring it up."

"Well, we are their meal ticket. But sooner or later we have to bring up the fact that we have all that money in the bank's safety deposit box not to mention all of Goldman's jewels just sitting there," Michelle said.

"I recall the time you bailed our husbands out with bribing Al Capone," Melissa laughed. "Did you really have that gem up your pussy?"

"Yes, I did," Michelle admitted. "Big Al had a big hard on when he watched me fish it out and drop into my panties."

"I would have loved to see that!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.