The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Charles came home with a look of worry about him. He just pecked his wife's lips and moved on past her. They had been married for three years and Melissa was perfectly content with him. She knew something had happened to him and her face was fraught with anguish. She followed him up the stairs where he was about to change for dinner.

"What's the matter darling?"

"It's nothing," his voice trembled.

"It's something," Melissa knew differently. "You usually sweep me into your arms and you are always in a good mood coming home to me."

"It's nothing, I tell you," his voice elevated to anger.

"Tell me, perhaps I can help you."

"There's nothing you can do!" he buried his head in his hands.

"How do you know?" Melissa grabbed his hand away from his face so he would look her in the eye. "I don't even have a clue what's troubling you. I'm your wife, you can confide in me. After all, I'm on your side in all of this." She waved away the serving maid as she entered with their soup.

"It's the mob!" he groaned. "Johnny Torrio wants me to give him five hundred dollars a month just so I can stay in business. It will ruin my southside store."

"Hmmph," Melissa fumed. She got up from the table and paced the floor, thinking. Her high heels made a clattering sound on the marble floor. "Let's go upstairs," she pulled her husband from his chair. In their room, Melissa undressed both Charles and herself.

She bent down to make his flaccid penis hard drawing it into her mouth. Once he was, she pushed him back on the bed then straddled him, impaling herself on his manhood.

She slowly rode him with swiveling hips going up and down until he orgasmed his seed deep within her. She did not but it didn't matter. She received four orgasms that afternoon with her sister.

Melissa knew she could weaken him and bend her husband's will to her own. While she worked him to his orgasm, her mind was laboring on how to resolve this. "I'll take care of everything," she said softly, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I haven't worked out the details but I will be soon," she jiggled her pussy to get him hard once more. "Just lets spend the night making love."

Three days later, with Michelle's knowledge, Melissa dressed in a stunning dress, called a cab, and went over to the bank where the sisters kept her lock box. She pulled a large diamond out and put it in her panties. The driver waited and he drove her over to Johnny Torrio's headquarters. It was the old Four Deuces brothel that Big Jim Colosimo ran before his assassination by one of Johnny's men. She handed the driver a half of a twenty dollar bill for him to wait. She told him that he'd get the other half when she came back. She got out and knocked at the door. She was checked out before being let in. There was no way a young woman in a dress so short and cut low could carry a weapon. Her purse was searched as she said she was here to see Johnny. They walked upstairs to Torrio's office and she was shown in. Two men sitting in the room saw the gorgeous blonde with long hair down her back and stood up.

"I want to see Johnny Torrio."

"I'm Johnny Torrio. What can I do for a beautiful girl like yourself."

"I'm here on business," she glanced over to see a big, chubby man with a large scar on his face.

"Won't you sit down?" Torrio offered her a seat.

"Now what can I do for you."

"My name is Melissa May..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.