The Best Sisters
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

On Christmas Day, Melissa Weatherford married Charles May. She believed that this unity would last for quite sometime because Charles was twenty-eight and Melissa was thirty.

Her bridesmaid of course was Michelle. The bride wore a beautiful gown of green and red which was the Season. All silk. Michelle wore a similar gown of red silk trimmed with green.

Earlier in the day the sisters talked and almost gave into the temptation of Michelle taking the vows instead of Melissa. However at the last moment Melissa became the bride. During the ceremony Michelle flirted with Michael May, Charles brother. He was already engaged to Madelain McConnell of McConnell Engineering fame. She did not know about Michael was betrothed to Madelain but even if she did, it would not have stopped her. Charles had been told about the sisters illicate affair but he didn't seem to care as long as Melissa was faithful to him with other men. Michael was taller than his brother by four inches which made him six foot-six inches. With the girls only five foot or even an inch less, they appeared tiny compared to the men.

"What do you think of your new sister-in-law," Michelle smiled prettily at Michael as the groom danced with his new wife.

"She's lovely," he looked her way. Michelle gazed over to Madelain and saw the twenty year old girl. She was red head with a freckled face and pudgy. Not comely at all, in her opinion. She turned her attention to Michael in an effort to win him over. Like her late husband she laughed at Michael's lame jokes she heard hundreds times before. He was fascinated with Ulysses S. Grant and knew almost everything about the former general and president.

"Sis was always beautiful. Inside and out. Melissa and me survived the San Francisco Great Earthquake."

"You two were in that earthquake."

Michelle rested her chin on her hand and looked at him in a dream like look in her eyes,

"It was almost fifteen years ago when we were in our teens. It was a great shock, pardon the pun," she giggled.

Michael laughed heartily.

"So do you have your eye on any girl?" Michelle asked.

Michael glanced at Madelain then turned his attention to Michelle. "Why? Are you asking?"

"Oh I don't know," she fluffed up her sleeves. "It's kinda lonely being a widow."

"Yes, I heard about your loss, your sister's too."

"But she landed your brother, I'll still be lonely," she managed a fake tear.

"Is it true your sister and you are... ," he couldn't say the last word.

"What!" she snapped but not strong enough to drive him off.

"Ummmmm, I can't find the right word."

"Lovers?" she whispered.

"Ummmmmmm, yes."

"We get intimate at times but we're still lonely for male attention."

"Ummmmm, think you might consider me to relieve your loneliness?"

"You!" she looked startled for just a moment. Then she smiled, "That's a very good likelyhood.

Are you inquiring?"

"Ummmmm," he glanced over to the McConnell girl to see her smiling at him. He pretended not to see her. "I would consider it a privilege to be your man... I mean good friend."

Smiling with her most beautiful look to entrance him, "I think that would be wonderful if you really mean it."

"Oh, I do," he perked up.

"Then lets dance," she stood up. He led her to the floor excited as his brother was. She held Michael close as could be tolerated in Chicago's High Society. Several times she brushed a leg lightly near his crotch. She looked down an saw that his hardness grew. Michelle had a premonition that his penis was long the way it stuck out of his pants. She glanced at Madelain and saw the hurt jealousy on her face. Michelle gloated on the inside paying attention on the giant of a man. She knew she had a gun to his head and all she had to do is pull the trigger and she would have him.

"Having fun?" Michelle smiled, looking into his gray eyes then light brushed his cock.

"Oh yes, a lot of fun," Michael grinned down at him.

"Do you think you want to take me home?"

"Now!"

"No, after they cut the cake silly," she beamed brightly.

"It would be my pleasure."

Three months later, Michael May married Michelle McIntyre at a small civil ceremony in downtown City Hall. She wore a satin dress down almost to her ankles, matching gloves, hat and small purse. She was absolutly gorgeous and her comlexion was translucent as he slipped the gold band with diamonds onto her finger to join the 2.5 carat ring that he had presented to her when he asked her for her hand in marriage. Michelle looked at the ring, kissed him, knelt before him and gave him a wonderful blowjob.

Two weeks later, after their honeymoon, Madelain McConnell dropped by and rang the bell. "I would like to speak with Mrs. May," she said shortly.

"I'm sorry Miss but she won't talk to anyone today," Gretchen replied.

Madelain became indignant, "I've got to talk with her!"

"But..."

"I'll see the lady," Michelle walked up from behind. She had to admit to herself that her new husband was a decent lover. He didn't bring her off like her sister did, but with time he just might become just as good with more practice.

Madelain brushed past the two entering the parlor. She was too angry to notice she was in one of the most beautiful mansions in the city. Michelle followed her in, sliding the doors closed so they could have privacy. She had ordered tea before entering the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.