The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The next five years flew by for the new couples. John became ill and couldn't put in a full days work. Michelle and Melissa nursed him between the doctor's visit to the mansion. They followed the physicians orders and gave him his medicine when prescribed and fed him by spooning whatever he was allowed to have. He was permitted to have one glass of wine a day and it came with his lunch. He had to take two tablespoons of medicine at night that was laced with much codein so no alcohol of any kind was prohibited. Thomas was getting old too but still worked until the markets closed at three in the afternoon. He was amassing a fortune in grain, commodities and stocks.

When John took his nap, the girls retired to their special room decorated in a feminine manner and made love almost everyday. Only the hottest and most humid times they had refrained from intimacy. They bought light see through gauzy frocks to run around their room with. Often at night Melissa slept in the nude with her ailing husband trying to arouse him but he was too ill. So while slept in a drug induced sleep, she humped his thigh until she climaxed. She didn't think she loved John but she liked him very much. He allowed her almost carte blanche when it came to spending money for a new wardrobe. Thomas permitted this for Michelle because both women didn't pester them for anything else. The girls were happy to be together and living in luxury. They were in the mid-twenties now and neither had any problems being pregnant. Of the few times they did make love to their husbands, they were able to douche out their sperm within the hour.

In 1914, John died. Melissa was genuinely hurt by his passing. If she didn't have Michelle she thought she might be so heartbroken she would want to die too. Woodrow Wilson was the president, and times were good in America. If they ever did go out on the town, they'd go on the arm of Thomas. Of course, Melissa wore black. But the black she wore was sexy and sensual. Still she honored her loss and kept the memory of her husband alive. Michelle almost always wore white because it was a lush contrast with her sister's. Both were very beautiful and they had a gay time at night.

"Melissa," Michelle pounded on the door. "Open the door, quickly."

"It's open!" Melissa tried going back to sleep.

"It's Thomas, we were making love and he just collapsed just after he shot his cum into me," Michelle informed her, sounding frightened.

"Oh shit!" Melissa tossed as silk robe over her nude body. "Did you call the doctor or the police?"

"Not yet, it just happened not five minutes ago. I tried to get to awaken him but he just laid there. I hope he's not dead."

"You go back to him and I'll call the doctor first then the police."

"No, just the doctor. Let him call the police."

"Right!" Melissa agreed, following her sister out of the room. From Thomas' bed, Michelle got out some smelling salts to get him out of his stupor while Mellisa called the doctor. It took him less than half and hour to get there and at that time he was pronounced dead.

He called the authorities then sat down as Melissa retrieved him a glass of wine.

"What were you doing?" the doctor asked.

"We... I was performing my wifely duties and once he expelled into me, he just fell on me with all his weight. He didn't hurt me at all but it took me a few minutes for me to squeeze from under him then I ran for my sister."

"I see, we'll leave that out of my report," Doctor Higgins said.

"You don't have to," Michelle said. "After all we're man and wife."

"I know but I've had my fair share of these happen and if it gets out, you may be feel queasy or embarrassment."

"I wouldn't be embarrassed. I was a faithful wife to him like Melissa was to John. What do people think? We don't have sex with the ones we love?"

"If you want it in the report, then I'll put it there."

"I wish you would," Michelle stated. "After all, isn't it a natural act between a man and his wife? I don't care what other people think about this. I loved Thomas and that report would verify that."


By 1917, the twins were wealthy. They lived and slept together. They had gotten over the deaths of their husbands but they fell into a funk when their birthdays or holidays came around. Although nearing thirty, they were still young and vibrant. When America entered the Great War, they jumped at the opportunity to serve at canteens where the young men in uniform had coffee and pastries before boarding a train to meet a ship that would take them to France and eventually put into the trenches along with their allies.

"So many good looking men going to their deaths," Michelle sipped on her soup as an appetizer for their dinner."

"Yes, they are handsome in their uniforms," Melissa agreed. "I had so many of them wanting to write me I couldn't get all their addresses. I'll just pick a few to write. I hope it will raise their morale."

"Neither could I," Michelle quipped with a wink to her sister. Then she leaned over to whisper to her. "I was wondering how long each could go with us in bed. You have one and I have another."

Melissa giggled, "You know, I was thinking the same thing."

"We think alike," Michelle laughed.

The twins still worked at the canteen until the war ended with the Allies victorious over Germany. Then they volunteered to help those who were wounded relocate back to their homes. Colonel Trey Adams was in charge and was so drawn to them that he made sure they didn't see the worst of the inflicted with battlefield injuries. They sat at bedsides helping the men write letters for their families. Many professed their love to at least one of them and sometimes both if they were in the same room. It was tiring work but they had time on their hands and didn't know what to do with it. On weekends they started to attend parties and social gatherings after a two year absence in mourning for the late husbands.

They were living an opulent lifestyle but didn't exploit it except in their clothing. It was close to 1920 and the Volstead Act prohibiting the drinking of alcohol plus the Flapper Age was upon them. Dresses were now to the knees and a few even higher. They purchased some of these garbs and proudly showed off their stunning shapely legs for all to see.

"I'm really too tired to go out, so let's make this an early evening," Michelle finished her makeup and turned to her sister. "How do I look?"

"Stunning! Want to stay in and have a little pussy pie instead?"

"Later," Michelle smirked. "Don't you get enough of me? After all we did it this morning, spent all day at the Location Center and after dinner we had some pussy. Lets go to see what's happened this week, do a little dancing, some drinking, and come home for some more dessert."

"Okay," Melissa smiled standing side-by-side with her sister. Both wore off white dresses to the knees, two inch heels, black silk stockings held up by gartars, and a band with that sparkled. "Better than any man deserves," Melissa declared then pecking Michelle on the lips with the promise of many more to come. It was Friday night and they had the next two days off with the anticipation of spending most of the time naked in bed.

The party was held in a swanky hotel ballroom. The rum runner Johnny Torrio was giving this affair as he assumed to be the boss of the underworld. No doubt there would be some gangsters there but also many of the upper crust of Chicago would be attending.

They dismissed Cecil their chauffeur at the door and told them they'd find their way home.

Both entered the ballroom holding gloved hands. Many eyes fell upon them as they made their way across the ballroom floor to a group of people they knew.

"Well, look at you two," Madge Taylor greeted each with an air kiss close to the cheek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.