The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The sisters stayed with the Dodds for three nights. There was a large store in San Jose.

The girls purchased new clothes better suited for them. They had been in their nicest dresses for the past ten days. They also purchased stockings, new shoes, coats, hats, gloves, undergarments, and other accessories. They paid in cash taken from the Goldman's safe. Roger and Raymond Dodd were smitten by the two beautiful blondes. As with all before them, they couldn't tell one from the other. Only Michelle knew of a brown birthmark on Melissa's inner left thigh. She joked with Melissa that she would lick it off eventually which became a little humorous as a private joke.

They looked much better in their bright dresses of red and blue. Michelle wore the blue.

They permitted the Dodd brothers to show them San Jose. Often they felt small but frightening vibrations under their feet from time to time. They held onto the arms of the good looking males which caused an arousal in the males. They were guided to an ice cream store where all four had chocolate sundaes. They laughed at all of the boys awkward jokes as if they heard them for the first time. The young men beamed thinking they were witty as the girls giggled at almost everything they said. Michelle and Melissa liked them enough because they were polite, attentive and acted like gentlemen. All four spooned their dessert feeling the slight trembling under their feet as remnants of the massive earthquake began settling down. The quivers were getting less and less. The girls still feared that another could still be possible.

"I have an idea," Michelle whispered to her sister as they lay side-by-side in the full bed.

They were nude and just finished fingering the other's pussy bringing on a massive orgasms.

"What?" Melissa turned to her side to face her.

"I was thinking of us marrying them. That way we can be together always."

"I was thinking the same thing but it would put strict limits on us making love."

"It would but we can do it sometimes."

"I want you exclusively," Melissa insisted. "After that earthquake we might not have as much time on this world as we believe."

"That's true, but we'd be under the same roof. There are times when we can get away to do it," Michelle reasoned. "I know it won't be as often but we can from time to time. If the boys ask, we'd have to tell them that we have to take daily naps because we must catch a little midday slumber. I'm sure they would relent."

"I don't know," Melissa's enthusiasm waned. "What about all this money and jewels we have.

How are we going to explain that?"

"We can make something up about the money. How we saved, the selling of the farm, and things like that. Also we can find a bank with lock boxes where we can put the jewelry. We would only use those as a last resort."

"I don't know," Melissa wavered. "I hate the thought of licking your pussy with his sperm inside there. It doesn't sound too appetizing to me."

"We can always clean it out," Michelle said. "I can mix vinegar and water. Remember what Mama said about doing that if we ever got carried away once we are married. Little did she know at the time that we're lesbians." Both chuckled at her remark.

"Honestly, I don't want to have kids," Michelle stated firmly.

"That's what my mixture is for. It kills all the sperm and then cleans you out."

"There are advantages to being married to. First, no one will suspect our kind of lovemaking.

Second, we'll be together forever until one of us dies..."

"The day you die, I will kill myself..."

"Don't be silly, we're both twenty and we don't have to worry about that for thirty years."

"Still the same, I won't live one day without you."

"Nor will I," Michelle added.

"I'll think about it," Melissa kissed her on the mouth then turn her back to Michelle so she could spoon with her. In five minutes both were asleep. Melissa's last though was the stickiness of Michelle's pubic hairs were as her pussy was flush against her ass.


Melissa talked Michelle out of marriage with the Dodd boys. Yes, there were advantages but she felt that the jealousy she'd hold for the one who married her twin was too much to bear.

It was a warm May morning when they boarded a train to Chicago. They purchased tickets for a private room that would take them all the way east to the large city. The young men were very disappointed by their decision to leave but they accepted it. They had often talked what a privilege for them to marry one of the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. Roger told his brother that he didn't care whom married whom. To them, they were treasures.

"I'm glad to be away from all of this," Michelle said as the train picked up speed. Melissa poured each a glass of wine and they toasted to their new life in Chicago. It didn't matter to them if Chicago got to be frigid in the winters, they were happy that a new adventure was open to them. Neither felt any guilt for taking from the Goldmans. After all, Isador and Sarah were dead and wouldn't need it any longer. If they hadn't taken it, someone else would.

That justified in their own minds that it wasn't theft, but just taking something that was no longer belonged to the Goldmans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.