The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The train pulled into San Francisco at three-thirty am. The girls excitment waned when all they saw that they were in a thick fog. They had made love up until an hour before as they were alerted by a porter that they would be in the city in less than an hour. The fog was dampened with chilly breezes off the ocean. But neither complained comparing this with what Michelle and Melissa left behind in North Dakota. Even though they could see their breaths, there were no complaints. After retrievng her baggages, Sarah found the girls close by.

"Welcome to your new home city," she laughed, seeming happy to be back. Irma kissed the girls goodbye and took off on her own to find a buggy. The other three had porters carry their bags.

Outside the station it was like pea soup. No one could see more than two feet in front of them. Sarah called out for her husband.

"Isador!"

"Over here, my dear," he shouted back.

"Keep talking and we'll come to you," she said. Finally they located each other and he embraced her giving her long kisses. Melissa and Michelle just stared at each with smiles.

"Here are the two I told you about."

The young ladies could only see him tipping his hat to them. "Please to meet you," they chorused doing little curtseys.

"And likewise," Isador replied. Meanwhile the porters loaded the trunk of the automobile and after tipping them, Isador opened the door for his wife and new maids. He climbed in and introduced the new help to Jack, the chauffeur. He had a frightful expression on his face that alarmed them. They didn't like him.

They chattered all the way to near the top of Nob Hill where the fog wasn't as thick. Jack pulled up in front of the doorway and as soon as he pulled the safety brake, he hopped out to open the door for Mrs. Goldman. Michelle and Melissa exited the other door and grabbed their stuff before the man could help them. Sarah ordered Jack just to leave her things just in front of the main entrance to the mansion.

"We're home," Sarah pronounced as they walked in. They had electric lights and the hall was well lighted.

"You are beautiful ladies," Isador said taking off his coat. "It was hard to tell in the dark. I hope you like it here. The two of you will brighten up this household."

"Thank you, sir," both curtsied again. They felt Jack's eyes upon them and didn't like it.

"Yes, they are very pretty," Sarah beamed. "They'll be with us until they find husbands.

Two sweet looking twins with such beautiful faces won't last long here. They are so lovely and petite they'll have young men at their feet in no time."

"We intend to stay together for the immediate future," Michelle stated. "Neither of us are in a hurry to find husbands. When two walk into our lives, we'll deal with it then."

"Being seventeen is a bit young, but you'll find them soon enough," Sarah replied.

"I'll show you to your room," Isador said. "Jack bring their bags up."

"Oh, we can do it ourselves," Melissa piped in. "We're young and strong. Growing up on a farm gives girls that little extra strength."

"Take tomorrow off to settle in," Sarah called. "You can report to Sally on Friday."

"Thank you," they echoed back.

They climbed the four stories of stairs following Mr. Goldman. Jack had gone out to put the car away. Isador was breathless by the time they reached the attic. He showed them the room they would stay in. It was very warm and the girls looked pleased. There were two single beds, two dresser drawers, a large closet, and a window looking out on the Bay. Mr. Goldman gave them a key and cautioned them to keep themselves bolted in and not to forget to make sure to lockup when they left to do their work. The door was thick.

"Look at this rug," Michelle said after Isador left. "It's so thick."

"This is better than any place we've ever stayed before including that hotel."

"I'm tired," Michelle yawned. "Lets make our beds and get some sleep."

"Do you think they would mind if we pulled the beds together?" Melissa asked.

"I don't think anyone will mind," Michelle said, already moving one end toward the middle of the room. It took a few minutes and they were close enough to touch and kiss. They found their nightdresses, put them on without undergarments, climbed in, kissed deeply and got comfortable. It took them less than five minutes to fall asleep.

Michelle and Melissa met the staff the following morning. At seven am, Sally knocked on the door to awaken the two new maids. They dressed and made their way downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was gathered around the table. They were introduced to May the cook. Melvin the landscaper and all around handyman, Jack the chauffeur, Katie Sarah's personal maid, and Sally who would be leaving in June. She had been in the Goldman's employment for over twenty years and was heading back to England to live with her widowed sister in a well deserved retirement.

The Best twins found everyone friendly except Jack. They didn't trust him. Everyone ate scrambled eggs, bacon, toast with jelly and tea. All except Jack, he liked coffee. The girls ate hungrily and cleaned their plates quickly. After practically starving during the winter in North Dakota, they liked the fact that they were well fed. After breakfast, the twins went back to their room to unpack and get settled. They were to meet Sally right after breakfast in the morning.

"I think this place will be perfect if Jack left," Michelle said in a low voice as they began hanging up their dresses and other items. One thing both needed were comfortable shoes to work in. They planned to go out in the afternoon to do some shopping and put the large amount of cash into an account in the closest bank.

"He's so creepy," Melissa agreed. "His eyes are so dark and I hate his grin."

"I know, he seems like he wants us to go to bed with him. He's crazy!"

"Ick, I wouldn't want him touching me."

"Does make you sick just thinking about it, huh?"

"Yes, I would have to bathe for hours to get his touch off of me if he did grab me."


From the time Sally left for England, Melissa and Michelle did a very good job to the Goldman's satisfaction. Isador was enamored by the beautiful blondes who seemd to be shy to him. He paid them weekly with seven silver dollars each. On Wednesdays they'd walk to the bank and deposit seven dollars to add to their accounts. Then to an ice cream parlor for a cone. Both preferred vanilla! They made sure to make it back for dinner and if anyone, except Jack, needed help they happily gave it to them.

It was June, shortly after Sally had left. Melissa ran upstairs to get a few baby pictures.

Jack had gone out the backdoor. Michelle was chatting cheerfully with May when she suddenly became aware that her sister was experiencing some kind of trouble. She raced out of the kitchen, past Mrs. Goldman and ran upstairs where she found Jack blocking her way with a menacing smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" Michelle inquired indignantly.

"We're having a friendly chat," Jack gave her a menacing grin.

"No we weren't," Melissa said. All the photos had fallen from her hand scattered on the steps. "He wouldn't let me though."

"Get out of her way and I'd better not see this again," Michelle warned.

"Do you know the both of you are stuckup bitches?" Jack sneered.

"No, we're not. We just don't like you!" Melissa snapped.

Jack made a fist but thought the better of it. His black eyes seethed with anger as he walked up to his room. Melissa stooped to pick up the pictures. "I tell you, the next time he gets a knee right between his legs," she said, still shaking.

"There better not be a next time," Michelle hugged Melissa. That is when Melissa began to weep. She put her face onto Michelle's neck. She felt her sister's tears stream down her shoulders, under the collar of her maid's uniform settling on her bosom. Neither wore bras because of how small their breasts were. When they made love, the one on her back almost looked as if she had no tits at all. Just a little flat softness with large nipples. Some days, when they didn't have their periods they also didn't wear any panties so if they were not seen by others, one would pickup the hem and plant a quick lick on the other. It was a prelude of what was promised for the night after they locked themselves in their room.

"I can't stand that guy," Melissa still wept. Michelle walked her to the kitchen to wash her face. They handed the photos to May and Michelle preceded to splash water on Melissa's tear stains.

"What happened, sweetheart?" May asked.

"A little trouble with Jack, that's all," Michelle said, not really wanting to get into it. They had started attending church on Sundays at May's invitation so they felt she could be trusted. The twins liked her very much and having nothing planned on that day, they accompanied her to a little Protestant church nearby. Afterwards, they'd have a light lunch at a restaurant then return home to take their Sunday naps. The Goldmans were usually out on Sundays or sleeping in after attending a social event late into the morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.