Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The next morning Dan and Lisa woke to another clear, sunny day. But it was also very chilly in the cabin. Snuggling deeper under the covers Lisa said, "We're going to have to get this place warmer before I get out of here. Tell you what, why don't you be brave and get out and get a fire going and I promise to warm you back up when you come back into bed."

"I can't resist an offer like that," Dan replied, kissing her. Then he threw off all the covers bringing a squeal from Lisa as she scrambled to pull them back up to her chin. Dan laughed and went over to the fire place. He stirred the ashes and found some live coals. Adding some kindling, he soon had flames crackling and he put on some larger pieces of wood. "OK," he said. "I've done my part, now it's your turn." He slipped under the covers and pressed himself against Lisa.

Lisa squealed again. "You're cold!," she cried.

"I know that," Dan said. "Remember, you were going to do something about it."

"Well, I did promise," Lisa said coyly. She began to rub her front against Dan's and let her hands slide over his back and buttocks, occasionally stroking his hardening cock and full balls.

"I do believe it is getting warmer," Dan said.

"Let's see if we can make it really hot," Lisa murmured as she slid her tongue into his ear and let her finger poke at the edge of his anus.

Dan was keeping his hands busy also and very soon the two were coupled and thrusting hard against one another. After they had yelled out their climaxes, Dan commented, "I guess it worked. We didn't even notice that we kicked the covers onto the floor."

"It is a toss-up which is hotter," Lisa said. "You or the fire."

"The fire doesn't come close to you," Dan replied. "Say, do you know how a smart Boy Scout makes a fire?"

"I'll bite," Lisa replied.

Dan looked at her for a second and murmured, "That might have possibilities." Then he added, "No, a smart Boy Scout makes a fire by rubbing together with a Girl Scout."

Lisa swung a pillow at him. "That was awful. Funny, but awful."

"I guess you'll just have to find some way to get even," Dan said.

Lisa thought for a second and then said, "OK. Have you heard about the smart cookie who made a living peddling Girl Scouts?"

Dan drew back dramatically and clutched his chest. "Oh, oh, that was too much. You win, My Lady, I yield." Then he couldn't hold it any longer and his laughter mingled with Lisa's.

When they had calmed down Lisa said, "You know, I hate to admit it, but it's still a little cool in here to stay like this. I'm afraid I'd better put some clothes on."

"Yeah," Dan agreed. "I don't like it any better than you do - probably less, in fact - but, I guess you're right. Just kiss me first. Properly."

"Properly?" Lisa asked.

"Like this," Dan said. He pulled her to him and held her naked body tightly against his own as his hands roamed over her back and ass and his tongue tangled with hers for a long, long French kiss.

When they came apart, Lisa said, "Oh. You mean there's some other way to kiss?"

Dan laughed and slapped her ass as he handed her her clothes and reached for his own.

As they pulled on their clothes Lisa asked, "What would you like for breakfast. I mean besides that."

Dan had opened his mouth to make a wisecrack, but instead answered, "How about bacon and eggs. We want to use the stuff from the cooler before the ice melts."

"Sounds good to me," Lisa replied. "All those calories and fat and stuff."

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find some way to burn them off. Speaking of which, what would you like to do today?" Lisa opened her mouth to reply and Dan quickly put in, "I mean besides that."

Lisa giggled but then said, "It looks like it's going to be another perfect fall day. Suppose we pack a nice lunch - maybe we can find something warm. You brought the back packing stove, didn't you?" Dan nodded and Lisa went on, "Then we could find some nice spot on that map of yours and make an all day hike of it."

"That sounds like a great plan," Dan said enthusiastically. "There was a trail that went all the way to the top of that mountain we were looking at yesterday. You know, the one beyond the ridge where we stopped. It's a different trail, too, so we won't be retracing anything."

"That sounds fine." Then she added, "As long as it's not so far that we won't have time for, shall we say, a couple of rest stops."

"I'm sure we can work them in," Dan said. "Here, let me have some of the bread and I'll see if I can toast it by the fire while you finish the eggs."

When they had finished breakfast they began to gather things together. "Don't forget the weather can change awfully fast," Dan said. "In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see snow up here this time of October. Make sure you've got your waterproof jacket."

"Hey, I might like being naked, but I'm not dumb. It's right at the top of my list."

"Sorry," Dan replied. "I know you're no stranger to these mountains. Force of habit. How about some chicken noodle soup? We've got an envelope here. And maybe some cheese and crackers."

"Fine," Lisa answered. "Throw in a couple of pieces of fruit. And maybe some trail mix and a couple of chocolate bars. I'm planning on burning a lot of calories."

"And I plan to help you," Dan said. "OK. Fruit, chocolate, and some nuts."

"You mean nuts beside us?"

"You do have a sharp tongue, Wench. But I love you anyway."

"Anyway and every way and anytime and all the time it seems," Lisa said. "And am I ever glad about that."

Dan stopped her and put his arms around her. "That's right, Lisa. And I never plan to stop. Wait and see, I'll still be chasing after you body when I have to hobble on a cane."

Lisa hugged him back and said, "No more than I plan to be chasing after yours." They shared a deep kiss and then returned to packing everything into their packs.

It was still before eight when they started down the trail. After a couple of minutes, Lisa asked, "Dan, did you pack any toys?"

Dan looked a little embarrassed. "Just a few pieces of rope. I thought maybe today we'd hold off on the whipping and stuff. Maybe a little bondage, but no really rough stuff. I feel more romantic than sadistic. I hope you don't mind?"

Lisa stopped and kissed him. "You must be reading my mind! That was exactly what I was going to suggest. And you're never sadistic. It's all fun and games, remember? But today, like you said, let's just be lovers." Then she added, "Maybe bound lovers, sometime."

They hiked on through the splendid forest acutely aware of the beauty and of each other, frequently reminded by quick touches and gentle caresses. Late in the morning they stopped to rest in a sunny area above a tumbling mountain stream. Soon their rest turned to arousal and within a few minutes both had shed their clothes and were locked in a tight sixty nine. Dan drove Lisa to three orgasms before finally coming in her mouth as she sucked down and swallowed each drop. The sun felt warm and they snuggled together for another fifteen minutes before once again getting dressed and starting on down the trail.

The trail had been climbing for some time as they headed up the flank of the mountain. Both decided to wait for lunch until they reached the top and pushed on. About one they left the edge of the forest at the peak and came out onto a grassy, flat topped plateau. They shed their packs and walked around looking at the magnificent views. Far below them they could see a river winding its way between hills and along the bottom of ridges. Other ridges fell away in waves as they looked into the far distance. At only one point could they see any sign of civilization: A small village and a road were visible down near the river, but it must have been at least ten miles off.

After a few minutes, Dan said, "This is really beautiful, but I'm hungry. We can set the stove on that rock over there and start the soup."

"Good. I'm ready to eat," Lisa said. "This weather gives me an appetite." Then she looked directly at him and added, "Not to mention I have a strong craving for dessert."

"I'm always in favor of that kind of dessert," Dan said. "Let's spread the cloth here and get the food ready."

They found a place near several small trees, but still in the sunshine where they could overlook the valley below. Soon their soup was ready and they dug into lunch. Half way through Lisa looked around and said, "The view couldn't be any better. This place is wonderful."

Dan stopped and looked at Lisa. "I can think of something that would make it better. Take off your shirt."

Lisa grinned at him. "That sounds like a dare, Lover. OK, but take yours off too." Dan smiled back and both the young people began to unbutton their shirts. When they were bare, the sun felt warm enough that they weren't cold. Of course if a breeze started that could change, but right now all was quiet.

They continued to eat, but both were intensely aware of the other and Dan noticed, as he frequently looked at Lisa breasts, that her nipples were swollen and hard. Lisa, for her part, was vividly aware of the bulge in Dan's jeans. They quickly finished their food and then came together, Lisa's hard nipples drawing burning lines against Dan's chest as he pulled her to him. They kissed and when their mouths separated Dan whispered, "You know, we're still overdressed."

"Then let's do something about it," Lisa breathed back. They each undressed the other and lay together on the nylon cloth, caressing and exciting with their hands and tongues. Lisa rolled Dan onto his back and straddled his hips. She used her hand to guide his hard cock into her dripping slit and sank down, deeply impaling herself. letting out a satisfied groan in the process. They froze like this for perhaps a minute and then Lisa began to move up and down with a twisting motion. Dan groaned and thrust his hips up to meet her each time. His hands lightly brushed back and forth across her nipples, occasionally squeezing her breasts or sometimes going around to squeeze her ass cheeks. They became more and more aroused until the quiet of the mountain top was broken by their mingled loud cries.

Lisa lowered herself and stretched full length atop Dan. His hands held her taut ass and gently squeezed and rubbed. For several minutes they lay like that while Dan's softening member slowly slipped out of Lisa tight pussy. When he finally withdrew, they rolled onto their sides, still facing and clinging to each other. "If you're not cold, let's just stay like this for a while," Dan said.

Lisa had her arms around his neck and squeezed. "I'm fine," she said. "Dan, I love being naked with you. I know I've heard some girls say that as soon as sex is over, they want to get dressed. Put on a nightgown or robe of something. But I love just being with you and it feels wonderful just to be together without worrying about clothes."

"I'm glad. As long as we don't need clothes for protection from the temperature or such, I want to keep being naked with you. I love looking at you, I love touching you, I love tasting you. Of course, there might be times, even if we're alone, when it wouldn't be too practical. For example, I expect it would be awfully hard to concentrate of particle equations if you were naked in the same room."

Lisa laughed. "I expect it might. I wouldn't want to try a complicated program while your wonderful naked body was within view, either. And, Dan that brings up something. I've got a surprise. I decided this driving back and forth every other week is a real drag. I applied for transfer to your school and Tuesday I got the acceptance. So if you would like, starting in January, I'll be in the same town."

Dan looked at her. "Lisa, I would love that. But I don't want you compromising your studies for me. Your career is just as important to me as it is to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.