Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Lisa followed Dan's car until they finally reached town. Dan pulled into the parking lot of a small restaurant and Lisa pulled up and parked beside him. Dan got out of his car and came around to Lisa's door as she was getting out herself. "Let's grab something to eat here and make some plans," he said.

"All right," Lisa agreed. "I don't even have your address or phone number yet." Then she put on an overly dramatic pout and added, "Say. You do have a last name, don't you fellow?"

Dan laughed and replied in kind, "Sure. But I only tell that to girls I've gotten to know. Do you think sleeping with you for a month is enough to qualify?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Lisa said. "We should maybe wait and see how we get along before we get too friendly." This caused both of them to break up laughing and they headed inside with their arms around each other.

Once they were seated and had ordered, the couple turned a little more serious. Dan said, "Lisa, I really do want to keep seeing you. And wonderful as it is, sex isn't the only reason."

Lisa reached across the table and took his hand. "Me too. And for more than just the sex. But let's not forget about the sex altogether."

"Not likely," Dan laughed. "Here." He got a couple of pieces of paper from his shirt pocket, handed one to Lisa, and started to write on the other. "I'll give you my address and number and you do the same for me. Say, I haven't even asked where you're living this year. Will you still have a roommate now that Diana has gone back out West?"

Lisa picked up a pen and started to write on her own sheet of paper. "No, I've got a small apartment all to myself this year. Just one bedroom and pretty small, but all mine. What about you?"

"I'm sharing a place with another guy, but he goes home almost every other weekend. And I do have a room to myself. Look, it'll probably take a week or so for us to settle in." Lisa nodded. "How about if I come down the Friday after Labor Day?"

"That's two weeks. Seems a long time to wait, but I guess we really will be pretty busy the first couple of weeks. Look, Dan, I know we agreed this is just fun games and that we'd wait to see if anything more developed. I'm not trying to tie you down and if you want to date other girls, I certainly don't mean to stop you."

Dan held up his hand to stop her. "Lisa, right now I don't have the slightest interest in seeing anyone else. Do you?"

Lisa froze and her heart skipped a beat. She looked directly into Dan's eyes and slowly shook her head. "No. I don't. Right now there is only one male interest in my life." She hesitated a second and then added, "And I'm beginning to think there may never be any other."

Dan laid his hand over hers and squeezed. Without moving his eyes from hers he said, "Lisa, I wish I had really noticed you years ago. But now I have and I don't intend to stop. We agreed to wait and see what developed, but I think something has already started. I won't say the magic three words yet because I've always promised myself that I would only say them to one girl and I have to be completely sure before I do. I'm not quite there yet, but I've surprised myself at how close I am. I've been really hoping you feel the same way."

"Seven years ago, Dan, it was a real crush I had on you. Four weeks ago when I pulled up and saw you that crush intensified and became pure lust. Now I think it's something a lot more. But, OK, let's give it a little while to be sure."

They continued to hold hands and stare into each other's eyes until the waitress arrived with their meal. In fact the spell wasn't broken until she actually set the first plate down on the table. Then, somewhat embarrassed, the couple pulled apart and turned their attention to their food. The waitress, a pretty high school senior, finished placing their food and as she turned to leave, smiled to herself, dreaming that someday some man would look at her like that.

The mood broken, Dan and Lisa finished their meal with lighter conversation. The feelings were there below the surface but were so new that both of the young people were somewhat afraid to examine them closely. After they had paid the check and returned to their cars, they stood facing each other. "I'll be turning off on Route six in a few miles," Lisa said. "I'll probably get the phone installed by Tuesday, and I'll call you as soon as I can with my number."

"All right," Dan agreed. "My roommate already has ours in, so you can call at the number I gave you." He put his hands on her shoulders and said, "I'm going to miss you, Lisa."

"You'd better or I'll really whip your ass when I do see you," Lisa said.

"Won't you do that even if I do miss you? I know I plan to do it to yours."

"Well," Lisa smiled, "yes, but if you miss me I'll probably let you whip mine first."

Dan pulled her to him and the couple kissed long and hard, oblivious to the smiling looks of other patrons leaving the restaurant. When they finally broke apart, neither said anything, but got into their own car and left.

The first two weeks of school were indeed as busy as they had guessed. There was registration, books to buy, utilities to arrange for apartments, and a million other details. Not to mention homework when classes started. Neither Physics nor Computer Science was the type of major where you could ignore the material until the test. Both Dan and Lisa had to spend time studying every night right from the first class. But they still found time for phone calls. Dan decided he had better look closely at his budget because, in addition to gas and car expenses, the phone bill was probably going to become a major item this semester.

Labor Day weekend came and Dan spent most of it trying to get a head start on the next week's material: he wasn't expecting to have a lot of study time the next weekend. Lisa spent time studying also, but made a couple of shopping trips for items she hadn't really considered necessary before. Items such as candles and some romantic music.

The next week seemed to drag for both of them. When Dan left his last class about two on Friday afternoon he didn't even go back to his apartment, but immediately pointed his car towards Lisa's school and set out on the two hour drive. He only stopped once to pick up a single rose and was at Lisa's door by four o'clock. Lisa was waiting. The moment she opened the door, she pulled Dan inside. She gave the door a push and even before it closed had her mouth locked to his and was unbuttoning his shirt. Later Dan was sure they must have set a record at undressing and hadn't moved more than four feet from the door before they were pounding away at each other.

Afterwards, when they finally began to calm down, Lisa said, "You really did miss me, didn't you?"

"Nah," Dan said, "I was just horny for any piece of ass I could find."

Lisa slapped his ass and retorted, "In that case, Mister, maybe you should go find one somewhere else." But her caress to his face gave the lie to any real irritation at his teasing.

Dan spoke softly, "You have no idea how much I've missed you, Lisa. I don't want to waste a minute of this weekend."

"Don't worry," Lisa replied. "I've stocked up and if you want we can stay here all weekend. I've even got the shades closed so we won't have to get dressed. That way we won't waste any time undressing."

Dan laughed. "That sounds like a plan I would have thought up. Lisa you are definitely the sexiest woman anywhere."

"I don't know about that," Lisa said. "But I don't intend to give you any time to find another one to compare me with."

The couple moved to the couch and spent the next three hours necking and petting and by seven thirty had made love twice more. Finally Lisa said, "We'd better stop for a little while so we don't wear out completely before Sunday afternoon. Besides I have dinner in the oven and if we leave it much longer it'll be overdone and there won't be anything to eat around here."

"Oh, I can think of something," Dan quipped.

"I didn't mean for dessert, Silly," Lisa said. Come on, the table's set and there's salad in the refrigerator. I'll get the lasagna.' She took the dish from the oven where it had been keeping warm and brought it to the table while Dan retrieved two bowls of salad from the refrigerator. Lisa lit the candles, started music, and turned off the lights.

"I'll admit I've never had a woman cook such a romantic dinner and then eat it with me in the nude," Dan said. "But from now on I will highly recommend the experience."

Lisa sat next to him and giggled. "It is different, isn't it?" Then running her hand up the inside of his leg she added, "But it will save time when we get to dessert."

Dan and Lisa spent the entire weekend in her apartment, never even opening the door. Most of it was spent playing sex games. They quickly lost count of how many times they made love, but in addition they played a lot of BDSM games. Because Lisa's apartment was not isolated, but touched others, they had to hold the noise down. But, Lisa explained, this didn't mean they couldn't play. She handed Dan a leather strap and some soft velvet ropes and then stretched herself face down on the bed. Dan grinned and stretched her tightly as he tied her wrists and ankles to the bed corners. A pillow doubled and placed beneath her hips raised her ass invitingly. The first few strokes of the strap were not hard and served only to excite Lisa. When he finally did land a hard swat, Lisa cried out. Then she said, "This won't do. I don't want anyone hearing me." Then, thinking a second, she added, "Dan, get a scarf out of the top right dresser drawer."

Dan dug into the drawer and found a large, light green, silk-like scarf. He brought it over to the bed. "Now stuff it into my mouth and gag me," Lisa said.

"Are you sure?" Dan asked.

"Well, I want you to whip me and I can't have the neighbors hearing. We don't need the police breaking in, do we? Anyway, this will let me yell without making any real noise."

"All right," Dan agreed. "But you can't use your safeword with that in your mouth. Here." He dug into the pocket of his pants where they were lying on the floor and came back with a quarter which he placed in her hand. "If you drop this I'll stop just like you had said the safeword."

"I trust you," Lisa said. "I don't think it's really necessary, but, OK, I'll use the coin if I need it. Now gag me and get back to what you were doing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.