Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Dan came slowly awake. First he noticed bright sunlight in the room, so it must be morning. He became aware his hands and feet were still restrained, but he was also aware of a wonderfully comfortable relaxed feeling. This entire process had taken perhaps three seconds and in the next second Dan realized the wonderful feeling was a warm, wet, feminine mouth wrapped around his cock. He suddenly sucked in his breath as Lisa pushed her tongue into tip of his rigid member. She looked up and smiled at him and continued to lick and suck until Dan went over the edge and shot his load deeply into her throat.

She pulled back and, with a little cum dripping from the corner of her smile, said, "Good morning, Lover."

"A most wonderful morning," Dan replied. "Definitely a wonderful way to start the day. Now what can I do for you?"

"Well, if you can be very gentle... ," Lisa replied as she arranged her knees or either side of Dan's head. She lowered her slit towards his mouth and Dan sent his tongue stretching to meet her. For the next several minutes as he licked the aroused girl he noticed that several times he must have touched someplace a little sore because Lisa gasped or pulled away from the touch, but mostly he just noticed that she became more and more turned on. Finally his relentless attention pushed her over the edge and she came.

Lisa released him and the couple headed for the bathroom. In the shower Dan got a good chance to examine the visible results of their play yesterday. There were still several red welts on her ass and one that ran across the back and side of her left thigh. A few small lines decorated the sides of her breasts and her pussy lips and nipples still looked a little swollen. When he asked, Lisa admitted her muscles were still a little sore and several spots - especially her tits, pussy, and anus - were pretty tender. "I'm afraid we'll still have to lay off today," she said. "I think my arms might even be too strained to use a whip on your cute ass."

"The way we've been playing," Dan responded, "it's amazing we're able to move at all. Got anything in mind to do today, then?"

"Not really. What about you?"

"I don't know either." Then after a few seconds Dan added, "Just how stiff are your muscles? Would you be interested in a hike or maybe even camping a couple of days?"

"No, I'm sure I could handle that," Lisa said. "Sounds like fun. Do you have some place in mind?"

"Well, if you're really up to hiking," Dan said, "there's a beautiful spot I know of, but it's about eight miles or so from here. Are you up to that much of a hike?"

"Sure," Lisa said. "That's not really that much. I assume you mean one way and we'd camp. I don't think I'd want to try a sixteen mile round trip today. Where is this place?"

"It's back up in the national forest area beyond the next ridge north of here. We go along one of our trails until it runs into the edge of state forest land. That's about a half mile. Then along a forest trail for another mile and a half until we get to the national forest, then two miles down the White Oak Ridge Trail, and finally another four miles along another forest trail. We end up at a nice spot on Emerald Creek. There's a waterfall with a pool big enough to swim in and a good place to camp. And the nicest part is it's so far back that I don't think anyone else has found it. I've never seen any evidence that anyone else has been there, anyway."

"Sounds wonderful," Lisa said. "It really is isolated? I mean I don't expect to be this sore for very long and a spot like that sounds like it was made for lovers." She gave him a look which started his cock responding on the spot.

"Like I said," Dan replied, "I've never seen signs of anyone else. The trail is mostly just a deer trail, not even maintained. There might be a hiker or two along the White Oak Ridge Trail though, so we had probably better put on some clothes."

Lisa made a face. "Do I have to? OK, but when we get there... And one other thing, I want to bring a few toys along."

Dan grinned at her. "Why, I never would have thought of that on my own," he said sarcastically.

Lisa stuck out her tongue at him and swatted his ass with the towel she was holding and then flounced out into the bedroom. "At least we don't have to get dressed until we're ready to leave," she called over her shoulder. "Come on and let's get some breakfast. I don't know about you, but I haven't had enough to eat yet today." She then started down the stairs, the double entendre hanging in the air, as Dan shook his head and followed her.

When they had finished breakfast, Lisa went to her car to get her boots and some of her camping stuff while Dan dug out some of his own. They sorted through the equipment, deciding what to take. "Both of these bags are right hand," Dan said. "We can't zip them together and I assume you don't have in mind sleeping apart."

"I'm not even thinking of sleeping right now," Lisa said. "Can't we just unfold them enough to use as blankets? After all, it's pretty hot today and I expect it won't cool off too much tonight."

"Yeah, we can do that," Dan said. "I'll throw in another blanket we can use with them if we need to."

They also each grabbed a couple of things from the dungeon and added them until finally they had two light packs made up with enough food for about three days. They set them down and Dan said, "Now for the really hard part - putting on clothes. I would much rather follow your cute little naked ass down the trail, but what the heck."

"I'm not real happy about it either," Lisa said. "But I was planning on you going first so I could watch your cute little naked ass."

"I guess we'll just have to wait until tonight and then chase each other in circles," Dan responded. He put on a pair of cutoffs and a short sleeved shirt along with his hiking boots. Lisa also donned her boots and cutoffs, so short her ass cheeks almost pushed out, and a shirt with the tails tied under her breasts to reveal several inches of bare skin. After one last check around the house, they picked up their packs and went outside, locking the door behind them.

As they started towards the woods Lisa asked, "Am I covered OK? You can't see any whip marks or such can you?"

"No, not really," Dan replied. "There's that one welt around your left leg, but that could be from a slapping branch or such. No one will notice anything even if we do happen to meet someone."

The day was already warm but under the trees it wasn't too bad and the couple walked for a while in companionable silence, broken only by the sound of insects. After a few minutes they came to the edge of their aunt and uncle's property and joined a spur to a forest trail. After the better part of an hour this intersected a wider trail marked with metal oak leaf shaped tags indicating a designated hiking trail. Still they saw no one else for the next hour and a half. Dan began to look closely at trees and rocks along the trail side. "It's not too much farther to the turnoff," he said. "We've got to watch closely because this one isn't marked and is pretty hard to spot. Watch along the left side. It should be somewhere about fifty yards past a big maple with a hickory on either side."

In a few minutes Dan spotted the trees he'd described. "OK, now, somewhere just up here." He looked closely along the trail edge. Lisa peered in the same direction, but couldn't see anything different. Finally Dan said, "Right here, I think."

He pushed through some thick bushes and around the side of a large rock. Lisa followed him and when she rounded the rock could make out a faint trail leading away from the one they had been following. "How in the world did you ever find this the first time?" she asked.

"I happened to be up here one November before there was any snow on the ground. With the leaves gone you can see it a little better. Anyway I just followed it to see where it went and discovered the falls."

They followed the deer trail for another half hour when Dan finally said, "We've still got a couple of hours to go to get to the falls. Want to stop for some lunch now?"

"That sounds good," Lisa replied. "Look. How about up there." She pointed to what looked like a wide flat area part way up a hillside about a hundred yards from the trail. "That should make a nice picnic grounds, don't you think?"

"Looks good to me," Dan said and started in that direction. After a short climb they came out onto the area and found that it wasn't completely flat. In fact it was a wide depression about thirty feet across and covered with a thick mat of leaves and pine needles. "Looks perfect," Dan decreed.

They shed their packs and got out the extra blanket Dan had brought - an old cotton Indian blanket, somewhat worn, but soft - and spread it on the ground. Lisa had made some sandwiches for their lunch and got these out along with some fruit and cheese. The couple sat side by side on the blanket, Lisa leaning against Dan's shoulder, while they ate.

"This is beautiful up here," Lisa said. "Maybe I should forget about computer science and become a forest ranger." Dan laughed, but agreed that this part of the country was some of the best in existence.

When they had finished they continued to sit where they were and talk. Dan began running his hand up and down Lisa's bare legs and she started letting her hands roam also. Before too long the talk stopped and they began to neck. Lisa's breathing was becoming more rapid and as she stroked her hand across the hardening bulge in Dan's crotch, she said, "I don't know what you've done to me, Dan, but I can't seem to think about much of anything else but sex when you're around."

"It isn't just me," Dan replied. "You are definitely the hottest and sexiest woman I could ever have imagined. It sounds trite, but sex has never been like it is with you."

Lisa had her arm around Dan's neck and now pulled him closer, covering his mouth with hers. As her tongue snaked into his mouth her free hand began to unfasten his cutoffs. When she had them loosened, she let her hand move inside and wrap around his cock. She pulled her mouth back slightly and said, "You know, sometimes you talk too much." She then locked her mouth back to his and the two of them began to remove each other's clothing.

Dan started to enter her, but suddenly Lisa gave a groan and said, "I'm afraid I'm still too bruised. I want you in me desperately, but I still need a few hours to recover. Let's try this instead." She shifted around bringing them into a sixty nine position and lowered her pussy over Dan's mouth as she took his hard cock into her own mouth. Dan didn't argue, but began to lick gently and soon both were coming in a warm and easy climax.

They cuddled for another twenty minutes and finally decided they had better go if they didn't want to get to the campsite too late. "We'll have plenty more time for that once we reach the falls," Dan said, and reluctantly he and Lisa once more dressed and shouldered their packs.

The trail, such as it was, wound through the woods for another mile and then came to the bank of a small stream. Here it turned and followed the bank on upstream. Actually it intersected another deer trail which ran in both directions along the stream, but Dan indicated they wanted the upstream direction. Occasionally the woods opened up and they could see across forested valleys to other ridges beyond, but mostly the trees were heavy enough to limit their view to a short distance. After another hour the trail turned left away from the stream side and on into the woods. Here the trees were large maples and white oaks with some poplar and hickories for variety. While these weren't truly first growth, they were certainly large and a trunk three or even four feet across wasn't unusual. The only sounds were insects and the breeze in the tree tops. There was no indication of civilization at all.

Suddenly Dan stopped and cried sharply, "Wait! Hold very still."

Lisa froze where she was and Dan slowly moved around in front of her. He stopped less than a foot past her, looking intently down the faint trail in front of them. Lisa held her breath and strained forward to try and see what he was watching so intently. Than all of a sudden Dan whirled around and, catching her in his arms, pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her hard. Lisa was startled and for a second fought him, but then relaxed and returned the kiss. When Dan finally pulled away, she said, "What was that all about? What did you see up there?"

Dan grinned at her. "Nothing. I just decided I needed a kiss."

For an instant Lisa looked as though she was going to erupt at him. Then a laugh worked its way out and she broke down in hysterics. "You startled the heck out of me. Just wait, I'll get even," she said in between gasping for breath.

They went on for another half mile or so and then the trail rounded the shoulder of a steep hill. Lisa went around the corner in front of Dan and then suddenly stopped. "Here it is," Dan said.

"It's beautiful! Absolutely perfect," Lisa said. In front of them was an open glade a hundred feet across. Running through it was a stream fifteen feet wide and at the far end was a waterfall. The falls had a drop of about twelve feet into a deep pool fifty feet long. This late in the summer the water coming over the falls was not a heavy flow, but was still more than just a trickle. The pool looked like it was deep and where it flowed out the stream tumbled along the shallow bed. On the near side of the pool was a grassy glade ending in a four foot stretch of beach. The beach extended thirty feet along the pool and then gave way to large smooth rocks on either side. While the beach wasn't sand, but rather a mix of fairly small gravel, it was smooth and would be comfortable to walk on. The grassy area looked almost like it was maintained - smooth and level and practically nothing in the way of weeds. At the edge of the glade the land sloped upwards to another flat area about six feet above the stream. This area was surrounded by large trees and looked to be an ideal place to set up a tent.

Dan said, "It is probably the best campsite I've ever found. Let's set the tent up over there." He pointed to the elevated area. "If we want we can build a fire on the flat rocks down near the stream. As long as the fire danger isn't high, no one in the forest service will worry about a small campfire. After all, we don't want to be interrupted by a bunch of firefighters, now do we?"

"Most certainly not," Lisa agreed. "Come on and let's get the tent up. I want to swim in that pool."

They arranged the tent and their gear. As soon as everything was in place, Lisa pulled off her clothes. Dan watched her slim form as she undressed and than headed towards the water. He quickly began removing his own clothes. Lisa stepped into the pool and called out, "Hey! This is cold!"

"What did you expect?" Dan called, joining her in the edge of the pool. "Actually it's pretty cool but not really cold. You can swim in it without freezing. I have a number of times." He dove past her into the water, splashing her as he hit. Lisa squealed and then plunged in to follow him.

They swam around for twenty minutes and then headed for the bank. Dan had brought the cotton blanket and a couple of towels down with him and now he got the towels and tossed one to Lisa. They dried themselves and then spread the blanket on the beach strip where the afternoon sun was still striking. They lay in the sun for a time, dozing, and occasionally rubbing backs or feeling each other's ass. After a while they began to neck and soon were aroused.

Dan soon rolled Lisa onto her back and began to lick and suck her nipples. This brought a favorable response from the girl and she used her hands to excite his cock. Dan placed his head between her legs and spent several minutes using his tongue on her dripping slit and erect clit. He began to work his way up her body once again and soon was stretched above her, his arms holding him above her open body. His cock touched the entrance to her pussy and he hesitated.

Lisa said, "Go ahead, Dan. I think I may have recovered enough now." She used her hand to guide him inside and soon was moving her hips to meet his own thrusts. They worked each other higher and higher until suddenly the glade was pierced by Lisa's noisy cry as she climaxed and immediately after by Dan as he found his release.

They rested for a little time and then had another quick dip to wash away the sweat. As they were drying off, Lisa said, "If it doesn't get too cold, let's stay naked the whole time we're here."

"You know I won't object to that," Dan replied. The only thing prettier than this site is your lovely body. And if it does start to cool off, I'm sure we can find some way to keep warm."

The day was actually quite hot and Dan and Lisa were not at all uncomfortable. They spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the blanket and just talking. Well, maybe not just talking, but their sexual activity was limited to kissing and a few caresses. When they became hungry they dug into the packs for supper. Since this wasn't an extended trip they had taken mostly canned food, but for the first night Lisa had suggested hot dogs. They built a small fire on the rocks near the edge of the stream and cooked the franks over it. "Not much different than the back yard," Dan said, "but somehow out here they taste better."

"Very true," Lisa replied. Then with a leer she added, "And probably some other things taste better too."

Dan laughed and said, "Wench, you are insatiable. And I'm really, really happy about that."

Lisa joined his laughter and said, "Maybe. We'll see in a little while. Right now let's get stuff cleaned up and the food hung so we won't have to fool with any of it after dark. After all, I can think of more interesting things to do in the dark, can't you?"

They burned the trash and hung the food sack from a tree branch, high out of the reach of animals. By then it was beginning to get dark except for a full moon which had risen. "Next one is the harvest moon," Dan remarked. "But this one comes up pretty early, too."

They spread the blanket on the grass above the stream and lay together watching the stars come out and listening to the evening sounds mixing with the noise of the waterfall. Lisa propped herself on one elbow and watched Dan as he talked about some of the stories of the constellations that were appearing. She actually knew most of them herself and was only half listening. Instead she was studying Dan and thinking to herself, "He is definitely the most desirable man I've ever met. I know it's been mostly lust - I never even dreamed about sex like this - but is it something more? Here we are naked in the most beautiful place I've ever seen and, yes I definitely want to fuck him, but I keep thinking how much fun he is to be with and how much I like him. Am I falling in love with him? Well, I'm not sure and I certainly won't say anything about it unless he does. After all, we agreed that this was just fun sex games." Still, the idea wouldn't leave her mind.

Dan stopped talking and looked at her. After a few seconds he said, "That's enough about stars for now. I can think of more interesting topics. Have you got any idea what they might be?"

Lisa smiled down at him. "Maybe not the particulars, but I have a pretty good idea about the general subject." She moved a hand to slide up the inside of his thigh and across his cock.

Dan laid his own hand over hers and held it still for several long seconds. Then the pulled her to him and locked his mouth against her as his own hands began to explore her body. Soon Lisa was kneeling astride and riding him as his hands played with her breasts and clit. When they finally came it was a sweating, shrieking climax, but a warm comfortable one. Afterwards they lay entwined staring at each other's eyes, kissing and stroking. After some minutes they again snuggled side by side, watching the skies, their hands on each other's bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.