Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Dan and Lisa arrived back at the farm well after midnight. Although it had been a long day and both were still sore and somewhat stiff from the previous few days' activities, they were still wide awake. In fact they were more than awake. For most of the long ride home they had been verbally teasing each other with suggestions and descriptions of more and more improbable sexual activities. Dan frequently let his right hand wander over Lisa's legs or across her breasts. Lisa hadn't cooled things down either and had, in fact, taken off her blouse the last half hour and kept playing with Dan's cock, first through his pants and then opening them to reach inside. Fortunately the road had been completely deserted the last hour and Dan was familiar with the way.

When they pulled up beside the large, dark house, Lisa quickly opened her door and got out. When Dan emerged and looked around, he couldn't see where she had gone, but saw she had dropped her blouse a couple of yards from the car and her skirt a little farther along towards the shadows near the house. His shirt was completely unbuttoned from where Lisa had been playing earlier and now he dropped it beside her clothing and started towards where he thought she was hiding. He arrived next to the house and softly called her name. No response. Slowly he started around the house, listening intently. While the moon should have been getting near full, there were heavy clouds blocking any light. The only light for miles was from a small bulb burning in an upstairs bathroom and this did nothing to illuminate the ground around the house. He cautiously moved forward, staying close to the wall with his hand extended in front of him. He moved around the corner at the back of the house with still no sign of her.

He stopped and listened but the only sounds he heard were insects and a slight breeze through the trees. He thought maybe she was hiding on the far side of the porch and moved on along in that direction. Suddenly he thought he heard something behind him and started to turn. Just as he made it almost all the way around he was hit hard by a charging Lisa who clasped her arms around him and broke into laughter. Her bare breasts crushed against his chest and his arms responded by locking around her back. He was starting to meet her mouth with his when the force of her grip and her twisting movements combined with the dew covered grass and his foot slipped. They started down still with their arms locked around each other and Dan was just able to get his left hand free to help break their fall. Still he landed on his side and rolled onto his back with Lisa still clutching tightly to him. The shock of the cold dew brought a yell from him and this produced another laugh from Lisa. "Think it's funny, huh?" he said and rolled her over so her bare body hit the cold, wet grass and he ended on top of her. Lisa sucked in her breath, but instead of a shriek as Dan had expected, he received a hot mouth on his own as a pair of bare arms pulled him even more tightly against her.

The kiss went on for a long time and their hands began to wander. Even before their mouths broke contact, both were completely naked. The first laughing embrace turned to a hot, passionate clutching and then to almost desperate love making. Lisa's legs wrapped tightly behind Dan's back, pulling him in as deeply as possible while her arms crushed him to her with surprising force. When the climax came both were surprised by its intensity and were left gasping and breathless. The clouds chose that moment to part and bright moonlight shone on the two lovers. Dan looked down at Lisa's pearly skin as the moonlight and moving shadows alternately striped it and caught reflections from her eyes. Her hair was spread around her head and her smile let the moonlight pick out her white teeth. His breath froze for a second and he thought he had never seen anything so lovely. The clouds came back and the spell suspending that instant of time was broken, but the image stayed. Dan thought to himself, "She's wonderful - fun to be with and the hottest woman I've ever dreamed of, but is that it? Or maybe I'm really falling for her."

His mind filled with confusing images and thoughts and he almost didn't hear when Lisa said in a quiet voice, "That was really nice, Dan. Hold me tight for a few more seconds."

He pulled her to him, but in a couple of seconds he felt her begin to shiver. Then he realized he was shivering, too. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Just a little chilled. I guess we'd better get inside."

They stood and picked up what clothes there were around them and then started back towards the front of the house, Dan's arm tight around her shoulders. Before reaching the front door they picked up Lisa's clothes and Dan's shirt. As he unlocked the door, Dan remarked, "I guess we'll have to do some laundry tomorrow."

"I guess," Lisa replied. But I don't expect we'll be getting too much more dirty for a little while, do you?" Then she shivered against him again.

"Possibly not, but now we'd better get dried off. Or maybe better yet, a hot shower. Come on, we can take care of this stuff in the morning."

He led her up to the bedroom and on into the bath. They showered together, but more as comfortable companions than as playful sex partners. They dried each other with large, fluffy towels and then went back out to the bedroom. Lisa yawned and this brought a similar response from Dan. She pulled down the bedcovers and climbed into the bed. Dan started to join her, but stopped before turning off the light, he instead ducked into the closet for a second and returned with something in his hand. At first Lisa couldn't see what it was, but as he set it on a high dresser beside the bed she saw that it was a red glass candle holder on an iron stand. He lit the candle, turned off the light and then joined her beneath the covers.

The flickering candle cast a shadowy red light across the room as the two moved to hold each other. They clung happily together, gently stroking and softly kissing. Occasionally the moonlight would reappear, but usually departed within seconds, leaving only the ruby candlelight. The caresses soon stirred their passions again, but this time their lovemaking was slow and gentle. When at last they were spent, both fell almost instantly asleep.

Dan woke to sunlight with Lisa still molded against him. The candle had long since burned out and with it the mood of the previous night. However, that is not to say that passion had cooled. Dan immediately felt himself stir as he became aware of Lisa's bare body against his own. He looked at her and thought that sleeping she looked very young and innocent. He leaned over and gently kissed her neck, her cheek and her eyelids. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. For maybe five seconds she stared into his eyes and then suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. When she pulled away this very young and innocent looking creature looked him in the eyes and whispered deep in her throat, "I'm horny. Fuck me, stud."

The effect was incredibly erotic. Dan felt his cock stiffen and his breath caught in his throat. But Lisa wasn't waiting. She pulled him down on top of her and reached her hand for his hard member. This broke Dan's spell, and he responded with equal passion. This time they made love in a hot, pounding tangle that would have left both of them bruised had it lasted for more than two minutes. But such was the intensity of their arousal that their passion peaked before then and left them gasping and nearly limp.

They rolled onto their backs, and Dan asked, "I'm not complaining, but what brought that on?"

Lisa laughed. "I have no idea. Maybe I'm just becoming hooked on your nice bod and hard cock." With this she bent over and gave his now softening member a quick kiss and then leaped from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Dan shook his head in disbelief and quickly followed her into the shower.

When they had dried each other off, Lisa turned towards Dan and said, "I really am horny today. Let's stay naked again."

Dan looked up and down her taut body. "You won't hear any objection from me on that," he said. I'll never get tired of seeing the 'real' you."

As they ate breakfast they talked about the previous week. "You really didn't mind it when I made it with Diana, did you?" Dan asked.

"No," Lisa answered. "I was even a little surprised myself, but I guess I really accepted it all as fun and games, and as long as we all played, jealousy didn't even enter into it. After all, did you mind when I made it with Diana instead of you?"

"No, I see what you mean. But you two were so hot I wouldn't have had a chance to get jealous anyway. I was too busy looking and getting turned on. But I'm also really glad we've got this week to ourselves."

"Emmm," Lisa said. "I completely agree with that. I really like you, Dan. And I can't tell you how glad I am that you introduced me to this kinky sex. I'm still not sure why, but I really get off on being tied and whipped or whatever. But I guess you're right and I'm not addicted. Straight sex, like last night, with you is just as wonderful. It's nice to have a childhood dream turn out even better than you thought it would be."

"I'm not sure I introduced you any more than you introduced me," Dan replied, "but I like it just as much as you. Both sides."

"Well, whoever's idea it was, I'm happy they thought of it. I know we can't keep up forever like that first week, but I told you I was horny today. I want to spend the whole day and maybe night on just sex. Tie me up and torture me and fuck the living daylights out of me."

Dan looked at her thinking how he could never have imagined this side of Lisa years ago when they stayed here summers. "I'm sure I couldn't dream of any better way to spend the day. Come on, wench, let's take you down to the dungeon."

Twenty minutes later Lisa was bound over the end of the leather horse again. As before her legs were wide spread and bound to the frame and a wide belt held her waist down against the smooth leather. Her arms were pulled up hard above her head, arching her and placing a strain on her back. Weights hung from her clamped nipples and Dan was vigorously applying the two and a half foot leather strands of a heavy cat to her red ass. A large vibrating dildo filled her pussy and each blow of the cat brought a cry but also tightened her muscles against the knobbed intruder. He continued to whip her another fifteen minutes, applying the lashes to her back, thighs, flanks and the sides of her breasts. When she was covered with red lines Dan dropped the cat and proceeded to ream her rear with his hard cock.

Lisa came even harder than she had before from this treatment and afterwards hung limply from the bonds on her wrists. Dan began to release her, but she stopped him. "No. Leave me here and work me over some more until you're ready to take me again. I want more."

Dan could see she was still excited and turned on, but still was surprised by her request. Never the less, he stopped what he was doing and thought for a second. Then he suddenly removed the clamps from her nipples, bringing cries at this renewed pain, but he only allowed her a few seconds for it to subside. He then picked up a smaller cat and began to use this on her stomach and already sore tits. He whipped her breasts for a while and then stopped to remove the dildo from her pussy. But again in only a few seconds he reinserted it, but this time into her distended anus. It was fairly large and took a little pushing and twisting to make it go all the way in, but even though this activity brought cries and a couple of shrieks from Lisa, she had no thought of using her safeword. Dan again picked up the cat and began to once more apply it to her, now covering all of her body with the lashes. He finally landed several along the crack of her ass and onto her open pussy, bringing a loud scream. This he followed by using his now hard cock to plunge in and out of her open pussy in long, hard, deep strokes until finally they both came once more. This time she didn't object when he released her, but did find the strength to give him a tight hug and deep kiss.

For the rest of the morning they continued in the dungeon with hot wax, clamps, paddles, and a variety of other toys. All wasn't just pain. He bound her tightly and tickled her until she was barely able to breathe. He used vibrators as well as his fingers and tongue to excite her sexually to uncounted orgasms.

By lunch time Dan was himself worn and felt sure that Lisa must be exhausted. But she was still excited and when lunch was over had recovered most of her energy and desire and wanted to play some more. This time Dan decided on a little strenuous stimulation and staked her out spread eagled on the grass out back. He spent the next three hours teasing her almost to orgasm and then stopping to leave her in frustrated agony. By the time the three hours were over, Lisa was screaming out in frustration and when Dan finally pushed himself deeply inside her she came within seconds. And then again. And again. And once more before Dan reached his own climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.