Cousin
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

They dragged the couch back some and spread some thick quilts and pillows on the floor in front of the TV. Dan retrieved one of his tapes, loaded it into the VCR, turned off the lights and then joined the girls on the quilts. The three snuggled together on the floor and watched as the tape started. The plot line, such as it was, of this one had two young women, a brunette and a redhead, paddling along a river in a canoe. Both wore only bikini bottoms, their rather large breasts showing no tan lines. The canoe pulled into the river bank and the two came ashore. They tied the canoe and then spread a blanket and began to eat lunch. Soon, however, their interest turned from food to each other and they began to embrace and kiss. Within a couple of minutes, both were completely naked and the redhead had her face buried between the brunette's spread legs. While they were thus engaged, two men wearing backpacks emerged from the woods. They stopped and watched the lovers for a few minutes and finally when the brunette came, they stepped forward and applauded. Both girls appeared startled and started to run but the men quickly caught them. They used some rope from their packs to tie the women to trees and then began to sexually tease them. When the girls didn't respond as much as the men wanted, they used their belts to whip the two until their bottoms were bright red and the girls became much more cooperative. The action, if not the plot, continued for over an hour with a lot of sex, including oral and anal, in almost all possible combinations among the four. There was also some more bondage and whipping, but compared to what Dan and the two girls had been doing earlier, it seemed pretty tame.

They watched until the end and then Dan put in another tape. But by the time the second tape had barely started, exhaustion overcame them and all three fell asleep on the pile of quilts, bare arms and legs intertwined. Once during the night Diana woke to find Dan and Lisa languorously making love. Still half dozing she ran her hands over both of them a few times and then fell back asleep again.

The next time Diana awoke it was to Lisa gently shaking her shoulder and holding her finger to her lips. Diana blinked away the sleep and saw that there was light outside the window. Lisa again indicated silence and held up a piece of soft rope. She indicated Dan and mimed tying his hands. He was lying on his left side with his lower arm stretched above his head and the other resting on his right side. Diana looked a little confused but quickly joined Lisa in slowly pulling Dan's right arm up near his left. Twice he started to move, but when the girls froze for a second, he settled again. When his hands were nearly together Lisa dropped a loop of the rope over his wrists and quickly began to wrap the cord around them. Diana threw her leg over Dan's prone form and Lisa placed a knee across his arms to hold him still as he woke to the surprising situation. When she had his wrists tightly bound, Lisa joined Diana in sitting on Dan, pinning him to the floor.

By now his eyes were wide open and he looked at the two girls. Lisa grinned at him. "Today I think we'll be in charge of the ship, Captain. And I'm sure we'll deliver strong retribution for your many cruelties. Your harsh actions shall be repaid many fold."

Diana couldn't contain herself any more at the exaggerated and overly dramatic speech and broke into laugher. This triggered Lisa who also broke down and soon Dan joined them. "Well, if I'm to be your victim today, at least let me make a trip to the bathroom first," Dan said. Then he added, "And, you rebelling winches, I'll give you my parole as an honorable officer."

This resulted in more laugher, but the two let him up so he could make his way down the hall with them at his side. Lisa said, "OK, Captain. Why don't you shave - we'd hate to scratch ourselves on you. We'll grab a shower and then let's see what we can find to eat. But after breakfast we get to work you over. After all, I'm sure it's our turn. And besides I expect Diana is as sore as I am and we need a little rest." Dan agreed and in a half hour the three were back in the dinette eating leftover muffins and hot chocolate.

When they had finished, Lisa turned to Diana and said, "Well how should we punish this monster for the acts he inflicted on us yesterday?"

Diana joined in the spirit of the thing and said, "I believe the punishments should fit the crimes. We should begin down in the dungeon where he can learn the other end of the whip." The two pulled Dan to his feet and once more - this time with his cooperation - bound his hands. They then descended to the hidden room.

When they entered, Diana whispered in Lisa's ear and then Lisa nodded. They led Dan over to the center and replaced the rope on his wrists with padded leather cuffs which they fastened to ceiling chains, stretching him upwards. They then spread his legs and bound his ankles to floor rings, leaving him tightly stretched and not able to bring his heels all the way down to the floor.

Lisa went to the drawers and got something out. Dan couldn't see what but was sure that what ever it was would probably hurt. Lisa and Diana then walked around in front of him and held up two wooden frat type paddles, each about four inches across and a foot and a half long. He was right - they would hurt. But before starting the two girls used their hands to tease his cock and balls, making him hard and erect. Before he was aroused enough to come, they stepped back and a second later Dan felt a searing pain on his right buttock as the sound of Lisa's paddle echoed in the room. This was followed half a second later with a similar blow on his left cheek. For the next five minutes the girls alternated, sometimes placing their strokes all the way across and sometimes on the opposite side of his ass as well as the one nearest them. In this way Dan could never tell where the next blow would land and, in fact, several times a number of consecutive strokes landed in the same spot. The girls put a lot of muscle into each swing and soon Dan's entire bottom was bright red and he was crying out with each stroke.

When the paddling stopped, Diana and Lisa began to rub their hands over his hot rear as well as to fondle his now very hard cock. "Let's get him in a better position for some more activity," Lisa said. She and Diana released Dan's ankles and wrists and quickly pulled him - Lisa using his hard cock as a handle - over to one of the whipping benches. This device resembled a child sized version of a very narrow picnic table. The 'table' part was a heavily padded beam, about four feet long and five inches wide. It was set at a height of about two and a half feet from the floor. On either side where 'benches' would be on a normal picnic table were two, padded, two by six planks, extending a foot beyond the 'table top'. Lisa had Dan kneel on the extended portion of these two benches and lean forward along the top. This placed his pubic bone against the padded end, spread his legs widely, and left his genitals hanging in open air. Lisa and Diana quickly used leather straps to anchor his legs to the benches, both at the ankles and just below the knee. Another strap went around his waist, pinning him to the beam. They stretched his arms severely forward and fastened them to rings at the far end of the benches.

Lisa and Diana then went over to the drawers and selected several toys. They moved back, one on each side, and began to use their fingers to tickle and tease their bound captive. They ran their fingers up and down his sides and under his arms. They pinched and twisted his nipples. They used their fingernails to sharply trace the region between his open anus and heavy balls. Finally when they thought Dan couldn't take much more of the forced laughter, each girl pulled hard on one of his nipples and attached a vicious clamp, complete with spring and heavy weights. Lisa bound a wide leather thong around his balls and added a one pound weight to its end. "Now, I think we're ready to begin," Lisa said.

"Then let's hear him scream," answered Diana. The two young women each had a cat with thirty inch lashes which they began to apply to Dan's unprotected rear. They began lightly, but soon had worked up to where each stroke left a series of angry red lines and brought a cry or scream from the helpless man. They spread out, laying strokes on his back and thighs as well as his sore ass. Sometimes they would stop or slow down to break the rhythm. Once they stopped and Diana said, "Let's add this and make it more interesting." Dan couldn't see that she was holding up a black silk blindfold, but soon found his vision shut off. Now there was no way to tell where the girls were and where or when the next lash would land.

They continued to whip him, sometimes consecutively some times landing blows in tandem, for fifteen minutes. Dan's body was marked almost all over with red lines and tears flowed from beneath the blindfold. His cries were real, showing that he really felt each stroke, but he never even considered a safeword, trusting the women not to go too far. He suddenly noticed a lessening of the whipping and guessed that one of the women had stopped beating him. A half minute later the blows stopped altogether and he felt feminine hands caressing his sore body, including occasional trips across his swollen cock and balls. Then he felt a slick finger penetrate his anus and begin to lubricate him and he began to wonder what was going to go in there.

He didn't have long to wait. The finger moved away and the tip of a dildo, slick with lube, touched his open anus and began to press inwards. Dan let out a groan as the seven inch rubber cock slid all the way inside and he felt smooth legs press against his own. A second later the dildo began to move in and out and he heard Diana say, "Now who's going to get fucked, Captain?" As she pressed the strap on in and out, he felt her lean forward and her breasts glide over his sore back. A second later Lisa bent to kiss him on the mouth and at the same time twist and pull on his nipple clamps. Diana kept up her tempo and Lisa turned so that Dan's face pressed against the soft area between her legs. He didn't wait to be told to try and use his tongue, although this wasn't easy in his bound position. Still, he managed to lick whatever area of flesh was within reach. He could hear Diana becoming more and more excited and finally felt her slam as deeply as possible into him as she loudly began to come.

When Diana had finished, Dan expected to be released, but as soon as the dildo was removed and Diana stepped away, he felt another penetration began as Lisa inserted another strap on and the rape began once more. For several more minutes the pounding of his ass continued in a steady rhythm as Lisa pushed herself back and forth. Then suddenly he heard a gasp from Lisa and felt her stiffen and jerk awkwardly. He couldn't see, of course, but Diana had just pushed her own strap on into Lisa's rear. In a few seconds the two began to move together, Lisa driving her shaft into Dan and Diana pushing hers into Lisa. Lisa reached around and grasped Dan's hard cock, releasing the thong and weight, and before very long all three had come.

As the three separated, Lisa said, "I didn't expect that. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I didn't expect it."

"That's OK. Neither did I," Diana said. "But I decided it might be fun."

The two removed Dan's blindfold and released him from the bench. He looked from one to the other, took in both dildo harnesses, and decided he didn't need to ask what had been unexpected. What ever it was it had obviously been enjoyed by both of them and Dan had been too happy enjoying his own situation to worry about it.

"We're not done with you yet, Dan," Lisa said. "Over here." She indicated the post with the dual crosspieces he had bound her to the day before. Dan moved so his back was against it and raised his hands. "Not quite yet," Lisa said. "Bend over first."

As Dan bent and grabbed his ankles, Lisa took a large butt plug, covered with small, flexible rubber projections, lubed it and began to twist it into Dan's distended rear. It was fairly large and took a bit of force - and some interesting sounds from Dan - to get it inside. When it was well seated, she had him back up against the post and securely fastened his wrists to the upper crosspiece ends. The lower crosspiece made him arch his chest well out and Lisa used a leather belt to secure his waist, holding him in the tight bow. Diana now came to help and the two of them bent his knees and tied his ankles up behind the vertical post, leaving him hanging mostly by his wrists. The butt plug pressed hard against the post, driving it in even more deeply. Lisa touched a switch and it began to vibrate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.