Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The next morning the two women woke a little later than planned, probably because it had taken them so long to get to sleep the night before. They decided just to eat a couple of the granola bars in the car so they could get on their way and were soon driving down the state highway. But after an hour or two, they encountered the bane of summer driving: road construction. After about the third twenty minute wait for their turn on a one way section Lisa said, "You know, with the late start and now this, there's a good chance we're not going to make it by two. I should have known that in summer these mountain roads are likely to be torn up."

"We could gain some time if we eat lunch in the car. And if it still looks too late, we can always stop and call Dan and let him know."

"Sure, we can do that. But that doesn't help the really important problem."

"What's that?" Diana asked.

Lisa turned and grinned at her. "I need to be laid! I'm not sure I can wait much longer." Then both girls broke up laughing.

When she caught her breath, Diana said, "You think you'll have trouble waiting! Remember I haven't had a chance since May. And you've made Dan sound so nice that I expect I'll have to change underpants at least a couple of times before we get there as it is. And I don't have that many pair with me."

Lisa started laughing again. "Don't worry. Once we get there you won't need any at all. Or anything else for that matter."

"You mean you really stayed naked all the time? Inside, outside. Playing, eating, just sitting around? Completely naked?"

"That's right. From an hour after I got there until fifteen minutes before I left I didn't wear a stitch. Except sometimes I had on a pair of shoes when we were outside. Otherwise, nothing."

Diana thought about it for a few seconds. "That sounds sexy as hell! I don't think I've ever been nude longer than overnight, except for that one time with Brad in the cabin. And even then there were a couple of times when we put on something to go outside."

"It took a little to get used to it and not feel embarrassed - especially with him dressed sometimes. But pretty soon it seemed so natural that putting something on seemed odd. I expect he'll keep us both naked the whole time we're there. You know when I asked him last night if he had something in mine for me to wear, he said maybe a few ropes was all. And if it's like last time, he won't wear anything a lot of the time either."

Diana squeezed her knees together. "That sounds so hot! I bet I'm going to be wet the whole time."

"You just think you're exaggerating! I never imagined I could be that turned on that long." The flagman finally waved them on and they started again.

By the time they cleared all the road construction it was nearing one o'clock and they still had about three or four hours of driving left. Lisa pulled into a gas station and while Diana took care of the car, called Dan.

After she assured him they were still on the way she said, "It looks like it will be at least four or five before we get there. We got caught in the summer road construction and have spent half the day sitting and waiting for flagmen. So it's still going to be a while."

"Just take it easy," Dan said. "I'll admit I'm climbing the walls for your hot little body, but I'd rather you took a little longer and got here safely. I'll fix us a dinner - maybe grill a steak. That would just take a little time after you get here, so it won't matter exactly when. That sound OK?"

"Steak is fine. We're all going to need energy, I think."

Dan said, "Look, Lisa. I've been thinking." Oh, oh Lisa thought to herself. "I'm really looking forward to having two beautiful captives." Lisa relaxed a little. "But I don't want to rush it. I've never even met Diana and she's never seen me. And I don't want her getting into something just because she doesn't want to let you down. Try this for a suggestion. When you get here it's just an ordinary visit until after dinner. Give her a chance to see if she's still interested in this once she's met me. Then you can get her aside and let her know it's OK if she wants to change her mind. We could take her on to the airport tomorrow morning. If she's still sure she wants to try this after dinner, then fine. I'm definitely all for it if you are."

Lisa let him finish. Then she said, "If you really want we can wait that long, but I'm certain now that she wants to go through with it. I know I do - it sounds awfully hot! Both of us are looking forward to spending time under your cruel control, Captain. If my ass isn't sore tonight I'm going to be pretty disappointed - and I know Diana feels the same."

"OK, OK. But I'd still feel better if we wait and give her a chance to back out. Just til after dinner."

"All right, but don't count on getting out of this that easily. We both intend to fully enjoy your body. We might even revolt and take over the ship for a while."

"That even sounds interesting. All right. take it easy and get here when you can."

"OK. See you - all of you - soon. Bye."

When she returned, Lisa told Diana about Dan's request. Diana said, "He really doesn't have to worry. If you trust him, then so do I. And from the way you've described him, I'd be crazy to pass up this chance."

"I know, but you can understand that he doesn't want to feel you were pressured into this. Things just sort of happened between us last week, and we've known each other for years. I told him it wasn't necessary, but I can see why he wants to be sure for himself, can't you?"

"I guess so. It's just that I'm so hot and excited that I want to get going. I want rape and I don't much care if it's his or mine."

Lisa laughed. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But look at it this way. Keep your knees together until after dinner and it will be that much better for the anticipation."

"Sure, sure. OK, I'll go along with it, but no longer than we have to. OK?"

By the time the women pulled the car up the final isolated stretch of road and into the gate it was almost five thirty. As they got out of the car, Diana looked around. "This is really beautiful. Trees, mountains, sky, and no people. There's really no one nearby?"

"We're about as isolated here as we can be in this part of the country. There is literally no one within miles. No one to hear our screams at all," teased Lisa.

"You keep that up and I'll never be able to wait through dinner." Just then Dan stepped out of the door. Diana looked hard at him and then turned and whispered to Lisa, "You weren't exaggerating! He is one of the nicest hunks I've seen. If he can really play like you said, I'll be in heaven all week."

"He can," Lisa whispered back. "And it'll be heaven for both of us even though I expect our asses to feel like hell a good part of the time."

Dan walked over to the two girls, giving them both a frank appraisal. Lisa put her arms around his neck and gave him a hard, deep kiss. When they broke apart she introduced Diana and Dan reached out to shake her hand. Diana brushed his hand and then put her arms around his neck and said, "No fair. If she gets a kiss, then so do I." She then proceeded to kiss him firmly on the mouth, but not as long or as deeply as Lisa had. At first Dan was startled, but soon relaxed and returned the kiss.

When they pulled apart, he said a little breathlessly, "Well, I am certainly pleased to meet you. And I certainly wouldn't want to be unfair to either of you."

Dan placed an arm around each of their shoulders and the three of them walked into the house. Dan said, "I'll start the steaks. Lisa, why don't you show Diana the bath in the room I was using last week and you two can freshen up if you want. By the way, I moved into Tom and Mary's room, so that one is empty."

Lisa wondered why. Maybe just so Diana had a room she could use if she decided against joining in their games. Whatever, he'd find out it wasn't needed. "OK," she said. "I'll run get our packs and we can change into something a little less dusty."

Diana gave her a funny look, but didn't say anything. In a minute Lisa was back with both of their backpacks, and led Diana upstairs. Dan headed towards the kitchen.

When they got upstairs, Diana looked questioningly at Lisa. "I thought we might want to put on something a little more, shall we say, revealing, than these jeans and shirts. Both girls had on cotton short sleeved shirts and blue jeans. "I'm going to change into these." She held up a halter top and a pair of cutoffs so short Diana wondered if they had shrunk in the wash.

"All right. I've got a pair of cutoffs but no top like that."

Lisa looked at her for a second. "Here," she said digging something from her pack. "This will probably fit. Try it."

Diana held up a black tee shirt which had obviously been cut off to show some stomach. In fact it looked like it would show quite a bit. Diana took off her shirt and started to pull the tee over her head. "Wait a minute," Lisa said. "Wear it without a bra."

Diana froze for a second and then thought, why not? She unfastened her bra and dropped it to the floor. Diana was somewhat larger on top than Lisa, but not enough to sag. Her well rounded breasts held firmly in place and her nipples already showed signs of excitement. She pulled the shirt over her head and found that it barely came to the bottom of her breasts. Her now hard nipples showed clearly against the thin fabric. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Are you trying to get him to give in before dinner is over?" she asked.

"I wouldn't complain if he did, would you? You look great in that!"

Looking at Lisa's deep cleavage and skimpy shorts, Diana said, "No more than you. If he isn't hard in the first five minutes, something must be really wrong."

When the women came back downstairs, Dan was outside the screened porch tending steaks on the grill. The table on the porch was set for three with a fresh salad and hard rolls and a pitcher of iced tea. He turned and looked at them and let out a loud wolf whistle. He kept staring at the two for several seconds and then seemed to wake up and said, "The steaks will be ready in about a minute. Lisa, if you'll pull them off I'll run in and get some French fries out of the oven."

As Lisa was placing the meat onto their plates, Dan returned with an insulated, covered bowl which he set on the table. "OK, everyone. Let's eat."

As they ate the three discussed the girls' trip and their aunt and uncle's place. There were several suggestive remarks, but nothing direct. But Dan kept stealing looks at the two young women who seemed to go out of their way to give him good views. Finally when they had finished, Dan asked, "Does anyone want any dessert? I can probably find some fruit or something."

Diana shook her head and Lisa said, "I think we'll pass. If you'll excuse us for a minute, I want to talk to Diana." As she passed Dan she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Are you still interested?"

He turned to her and whispered back, "Of course. If I wasn't you should begin checking me for lifesigns."

As he watched the two women leave the room, Dan thought that it was a good thing no one wanted dessert. If he had stood the napkin on his lap would never have reached the floor. He cleared the dishes, setting everything into the sink and returned to the porch. The porch was a large one - twenty five feet across and ten deep. There were wood walls at the ends, but the entire twenty five feet along the back was screened and the view was of the pond and woods and mountains beyond. As he sat there looking out, Dan heard the door open and turned.

Both girls made their way to stand in front of him. Both had removed their tops and had tied each other's hands behind their backs. Dan stared at the two lovely young women. Lisa finally said, "Captain, we have both decided to accept you as our captor. You may do with us as you will."

What an invitation! Dan looked directly into their eyes, first Lisa and then Diana. "Diana, are you sure?" She nodded. "Lisa told you what kinds of games we play and how rough?" Again a nod. He turned to Lisa and asked, "Did you explain about our safewords?"

Lisa answered, "Yes, both of them."

Diana added, "I understand yellow light means slow down and red light means stop. If Lisa trusts you, I trust you, too."

Dan looked at her again. "All right. But remember - and of course this goes for you too, Lisa - if at any time you decide you want to stop, tell me. I don't want any games at all unless you want them too." Both girls nodded that they understood. Then Dan said, "In that case, captives, you must realize that you have violated one of the important rules already."

Diana looked at Lisa and Lisa looked blankly at Dan. Dan added, "Remember, female captives are not to be overdressed. You are both wearing too much."

Lisa quickly played along. "I'm sorry, captain. Please help us correct the situation and then punish us as you think necessary."

Dan laughed. "Oh, I'm sure it will be necessary." He moved to Lisa and unfastened her shorts. As he knelt and pulled them down baring her legs - she wore no panties - he let his tongue slide from her waist down one leg and back up the inside of the other, to finish in a hard lick across her pussy, briefly penetrating her lips. He then turned to Diana and repeated the process, finding she had no panties either. As his tongue slipped up between her legs, she threw back her head and sucked in her breath.

But Dan stopped with the one lick. He stood and held up their shorts. "No more clothes until you leave. Beautiful females should always be nude and available." He tossed the garments into a corner. "Now about your punishment."

He turned and went to a chest in one corner and opened a drawer. He reached inside and removed two sets of leather cuffs and Lisa realized he had been prepared for this. He untied each of their wrists and replaced the rope with the thick leather cuffs, clipping them behind them again when he finished. He added cuffs around their ankles. As he stood, he took Diana's arm and started her toward the back wall near the center. "I think you should watch Lisa receive hers first. But be assured, you will not be slighted."

He unfastened her wrist cuffs and then refastened them to two widely separated hooks on the wall. Her ankles were spread and also fastened to the wall. Lisa had not noticed the hooks and guessed they could have been used to hold plants. The lower two were probably just small enough that no one would notice them. When he had her in place, Dan pulled off his own shirt, leaving him in cutoffs, and embraced Diana. He kissed her and let his hands wander over her breasts and pinched her nipples. She sucked in her breath and strained towards him. "Just wait. Your turn will come," he murmured.

He then turned his attention to Lisa. He led her towards one end of the porch and she watched as he removed two hanging plants about four feet apart and about five feet from the end of the porch... As he replaced the plants with two lengths of chain, she also noticed that these hooks looked a lot stronger than would be required for plants. He faced her towards the end wall and stretched her hands to the chains hanging from the hooks. Her ankles were soon spread and also fastened so some small anchors on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.