Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The couple had been down in the secret dungeon all afternoon and when they emerged they were surprised to discover that there had apparently been a fairly hard thunderstorm while they had been below ground and they hadn't heard a thing. Not only that but a cool front must have come through with it. The temperatures had been in the nineties during the daytime the entire week and hadn't dropped much below the upper seventies even at night. Now the air coming in the windows felt almost cold. It wasn't quite sundown yet, but the sky was overcast and dark and a strong breeze was blowing from the northwest. Dan looked at a thermometer hanging outside and saw that the temperature had dropped to sixty-eight. Inside it was still warmer than that, but was cooling off fast. "We'd better close the windows," Dan said. "Either that or we'll have to get dressed and I like seeing you naked."

"I have gotten used to it," Lisa replied. "I'm going to have to start wearing clothes again tomorrow, but I love the freedom of wearing nothing." As she was talking they began closing the various windows throughout the house. But when they finished, Lisa was still shivering a little.

Dan noticed and said, "I guess it's still too cold in here. Tell you what, let's make a quick supper and take it into the TV room to eat. I'll build a fire in the fireplace there and we can warm it up a little."

Lisa grinned. "I'll bet we could warm it up a little without a fire, but that does sound nice. Go ahead and I'll see what I can find to eat." She headed towards the kitchen and Dan went into the other room to build a fire.

Twenty minutes later when she carried in a tray with bowls of hot stew, French bread, and mugs of steaming tea, she found that Dan had a nice fire blazing in the hearth and had spread a thick comforter and several plump pillows on the floor. With the door closed, the room was soon warm and Lisa and Dan didn't regret their lack of clothing at all. Lisa did notice that every now and then Dan seemed to wince or grimace when he brushed a particularly sensitive area of his anatomy against something, but she knew from her own experience that in a day or two most of the discomfort would be gone.

While they were eating, they talked, not surprisingly, mostly about sex and the things they had discovered the last few days. And also about each other. At one point Dan asked teasingly, "Well, have I lived up to your childhood fantasies? Or are you getting me out of your system?"

Lisa stopped and turned serious for a minute. "No, you have been better than anything I imagined. But let me make it clear. When I was eleven or twelve I thought about you like my knight in shining armor. I had all the little girl daydreams about you and me being married and living happily ever after. By the summer I was twelve those daydreams started to include sex. And then they changed to mostly sex. By that last summer I was hot for your body more than having a crush on you. I still liked you - and I still do now, more than ever. But by that last summer we spent here I no longer had a childish romantic crush on you. The fantasies I told you I've had about you since come closer to lust than romantic love. And I guess that's the way I really feel. I'm not saying that we couldn't fall in love. If we decide to keep seeing each other we very well might. But right now, even though I like you immensely, I'm not in love with you and I don't think you are with me. I am, however, incredibly hot for your body. I can't seem to get enough of you that way and I do like being with you all the time. You often hear that women can't separate love and sex, but that's not really true. At least not always. You once said that you thought I was a girl who liked sex and you were right, even though I've come to like sex a lot more in the last week than I could have dreamed. And I probably wouldn't like these games as much with anyone else. I hope I haven't spoiled any dreams you might have been having about this. Hurting you would be the last thing I'd want to do. I just don't want you thinking you should go out and buy me a ring or anything."

Dan held up his hand to stop her. "Hold on. You don't need to worry so. In fact I think you have summed up my own feelings better than I could. I never had the romantic crush that you seem to have had when you were a kid. In fact I think you know that I still thought of you as a tomboy even that last summer. I definitely don't think about you that way now. But you're right. I'm not in love with you and actually I'm glad that you confirmed that you aren't either, so I don't have to worry about disappointing you. And likewise I'll admit that it certainly could turn into that. I wouldn't be the least surprised, but it's not there now. I've told you before I really like you, I like being with you. I feel easy talking with you. And you are one incredible lay. You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever seen or imagined. I find it wonderful - and still hard to believe - that you like not only me, and sex, but also the kinky games we've been playing. So, if you're willing, for now let's just enjoy each other and each other's bodies, and wait and see what develops. OK?"

Lisa smiled and gave him a hug and kiss. "That sounds like the hottest idea I've heard all year."

Dan grinned back. "OK. But if I'm going to enjoy your body some more, right now maybe I should do something to get you in the mood." Lisa made a face showing mock horror as if to say, 'You think I'm not in the mood!?!' But Dan went on, "I've still got a few more videos. I don't have any more of Tom and Jill and the other couple. Tom is the guy with dark brown hair and Jill is the brunette. But I do have another tape I bought that I think was made by some more amateurs. I think the people in it are pretty much like Tom, Jill, and the other couple. Interested?"

"Have you known me to not be interested at ANY time recently?" Lisa gave him an innocent look. "Sure, let's watch that. I like the idea that we're watching real people sort of like us instead of fake acting."

Lisa cleared up the supper dishes and set them back in the kitchen while Dan got the tape set up. When she came back, Dan had added another log to the fire and moved the recliner and replaced it with their pile of pillows and the comforter. Lisa turned off the lights and lay down beside him where he was propped up on the pillows and wrapped her bare leg across his. "OK. I'm ready."

Dan used the remote to start the tape and put his arm around her, letting his fingers fall across her breast, softly teasing her nipple. As the tape began, the first scene showed the inside of a large log cabin or lodge. It was perhaps thirty feet by fifteen. There was a large stone fireplace with a blazing fire, a kitchen sink and picnic type table along one side, and a set of four bunks along the opposite end. There was a door in one corner which looked like it might lead to another room, probably a bedroom and bathroom. The ceiling was open and the high roof was visible with long log beams crossing the open space. And hanging by her wrists from one of these beams was a naked blonde. She appeared to be about twenty three and was pretty and had a good figure. Her breasts were not overly large, but were nicely shaped and her long legs flowed into a nicely rounded ass. She was blindfolded. The camera panned and an equally pretty - and equally naked - red head was seen hanging from another beam. A look at both of the women showed that blonde and red were their natural colors - at least they matched the small patches of hair lower down. The red head was also blindfolded. Her breasts were somewhat larger, but still firm. The camera now steadied as though it was on a tripod being locked into place and three more people moved from behind it. There were two men, both wearing only cutoff jeans and one more blonde woman. The woman had hair shorter than the blonde hanging from the beam and was wearing jeans cut off so short her ass was showing along the bottom. She was wearing nothing on the top. All the people looked to be about the same age.

The new blonde spoke. "All right, Sue." The other blonde raised her head. "And Kim, are you both sure you want to go through with this? Sue?" The blonde bit her lip and finally nodded. "Kim?"

The red head nodded rapidly and replied, "Yes. Let's just do it, Lori."

Lori looked over at the two men and said, "Then let the initiation begin."

The two men walked silently - they were all barefoot - to one of the bunks and each picked up something. When they turned and started towards the hanging girls, the somethings were revealed to be frat type paddles. About eighteen inches long, three inches wide, wood, and with a number of holes drilled in them. They moved behind the two women. One spoke, "Remember you can stop at any time. Just yell 'Quitter!" and everything will end. But remember if you do, you don't get a second chance. You're out of here and won't be allowed to join under any circumstances. Understand?" Both of the helpless women nodded.

The one who had spoken nodded at the other man. Both raised their paddles and swung with a great deal of force against the two helpless bottoms, bringing a scream from each girl. Six more blows followed, each crack of wood on bare flesh accompanied by a feminine cry. When they stopped, the camera clearly showed bright red skin surrounding sets of white circles. Lisa clinched her own ass cheeks imagining what those paddles must feel like.

Now the girl, Lori, moved in front of Sue. She held a small, multi-tailed whip, one with thin lashes about a foot long. She reached out with one hand and pinched Sue's left nipple. From the look on Sue's face, it was a pretty hard pinch. She repeated this with the right nipple. Several more times she went back and forth between the two. Then she stepped back and swung the cat so the tails snapped directly across Sue's left breast with the ends slapping the nipple itself. It wasn't a light blow and red lines appeared even before the girl's cry had died. For the next several minutes Lori whipped Sue's tits, stomach, the fronts of her thighs, and even her pussy. Sue cried and screamed and Lisa also noticed that Kim was looking more and more terrified. After all, she was hanging there helpless, hearing Sue's distress, and unable to see anything that was happening. But she must have known that she was next. And in fact Lori soon stopped her attack on Sue, leaving her crisscrossed with red lines, and moved over to Kim where she repeated the entire process.

For the next half hour they watched as the two men and Lori used a variety of whips, cats, and riding crops to torment the two hanging women. Lisa was sure that this was a real whipping from the way the marks developed and that the cries of the two victims weren't faked. She watched as weighted clamps were added to their nipples and pussy lips. Their legs were spread and tied to spreader bars and the whipping continued up between their thighs. Then the whipping stopped. The two men approached with dildos, each a good ten inches long and a couple of inches in diameter. The two girls were evidently aroused because they appeared to be quite wet between their legs as the men began to insert the huge dildos. They worked them in and out slowly but relentlessly until they were finally embedded to their full length. This did not happen without some pain and some loud cries on the part of the two helpless victims. Once the shafts were completely inside, the men added a narrow leather belt around each girl's waist and ran a narrow leather strap between her legs and across the dildo to hold it in place. They then switched on vibrators inside the dildos and the two hanging women began to squirm. They increased the stimulation by running their hands all over the women, occasionally pinching or otherwise causing some sharp pains. But it wasn't long before both the hanging victims were convulsing in orgasm.

Lori went over and removed the belts and dildos from both of the women. Then both men went over to Kim, one on either side of her. They each removed one of the nipple clamps bringing new pain and a cry from the helpless girl. Immediately each bent and took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck and nibble. Lori knelt between Kim's legs and started to lick her slit, going from the bottom up to her clit, which she sucked and teased with her tongue. Kim struggled and twisted in her bonds and finally came again with a long, loud cry. The three then moved over to Sue and repeated the action with the same result.

The two men carried the picnic table over to the center of the room and placed a blanket on it. Kim was released from the spreader bar and her lands were let down from the ceiling. One of the men led her, still blindfolded, over to the end of the table. Her ankles were spread and fastened to the table legs and then she was bent forward onto it. The height of the table placed her ass a little higher than the rest of her and the two men pulled her hands forwards and tied her taut. Lori now came over holding a jar of Vaseline. She dipped her finger into it and then touched it to Kim's open anus. Lisa could see Kim try to clamp out the intruder, but Lori continued to push until her finger was deeply inside. She applied more lube, moving her finger in and out while twisting it round and round. A second finger was added to the first. At first this appeared to be painful to Kim, but soon she began to breathe faster and started pushing her hips back as best she could against Lori's finger. Finally Lori withdrew her hand and one of the men, now without his cutoffs and sporting a hard erection, moved behind the bound girl. He added some lube to his cock and began to press it against the small opening. As the head finally popped inside, Kim screamed, but the man continued to push deeper until he was in to the hilt. Kim had begun to relax a little and when the man began to move in and out she pushed to meet him. Lori moved under the end of the table and used her hand to play with Kim's pussy and clit. After a couple of minutes of this stimulation, first Kim, and a few seconds later the man, came with hard climaxes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.