Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

When they came upstairs, Lisa was surprised to find it was already after seven. Down in the dungeon, with no windows and no clock, she had completely lost track of time.

They looked around for something not too heavy for supper and finally settled on some stir fried shrimp and vegetables with rice. Picking up an apron, Dan said, "Since stir frying something in your present state of dress would probably not be a good idea, I'll cook. You can just stay over there and look sexy. Better yet, I have an idea."

Dan picked up a dish towel and used it to bind Lisa's hands together in front of her. He then pulled a short piece of heavy cord from one of the drawers and used it to tie her bound hands above her head to a hook being used for a hanging plant. He didn't really stretch her, but the naked girl was on full display. The plug in her ass and the balls in her pussy were keeping Lisa aroused and she found it impossible to stand still. Her constant squirming and movements only made her look even sexier.

When the food was ready Dan released her and they carried the food into the dinette where they sat side by side. Lisa still was excited by the objects embedded inside her and Dan's bare leg against hers didn't do anything to cool her off. He also didn't help anything by sliding his hand up the inside of her thigh every now and then. Their talk was almost entirely about sex and when Lisa moved her own hand up between Dan's legs, she found him already partly hard again.

After the food was finished and they had carried the dishes back into the kitchen, Dan said, "Much as I would like to take you down and start torturing you again right now, we'd better wait a little while. I don't want you getting sick while I'm busy tormenting you. Tell you what. I've got another one of those amateur videos with the same two couples if you're interested?"

Lisa grinned at him and teased, "Well, I was so looking forward to being whipped again right away, but I suppose you're right. That last video was certainly hot, so let's see this other one. Maybe you could just paddle me a little or something?" she added in a coy, little girl voice.

"I'm sure I can find something to make it interesting," Dan said as he led her into the room with the TV. He placed the tape in the VCR, brought the remote back to the big leather chair, and then once again tied her hands behind her back, wrist to elbow. Then suddenly he flipped her across his lap and began to spank her with his hand. After a dozen really hard swats he let her up. "Bend across the chair arm," he told her.

Lisa, tears still in her eyes, complied. Dan removed the butt plug from her ass and then thrust his now hard cock into her wet pussy in one long stroke. He moved in and out several times and then pulled all the way out. Lisa looked sharply at him over her shoulder.

"Don't worry," he said. "I have more planned." With this he moved in front of the chair and positioned Lisa directly in front of him, facing away. He reached around and teased her nipples for a second and then used his hands to spread her buttocks. Then, holding her hips, he slowly pushed inside her rear until his cock was well inserted. Finally, still holding her close to him, lowered the two of them into the chair. Lisa now sat on his lap, impaled on his hard cock, and her hands bound behind her.

"Now we can watch the show," Dan said. "You should be able to keep me hard but don't make me come. We'll see how long we can last." With this he used the remote to start the tape.

The tape opened with an outdoor shot of a clearing in a thick woods. The blonde and brunette from the other tape were each standing on their toes below a tree branch, their wrists tied to a rope holding them taut. Both were completely naked. "They were camping up in the national forest by Summerville," Dan explained. "You hike back in a ways and it's completely isolated. Almost as much as here."

The two men appeared, each holding a wide leather strap, and proceeded to whip each girl's ass. Their squeals came clearly from the speakers. After a dozen blows which left each backside a bright red, the men switched to long tailed cats. For the next ten minutes they lashed the two women, both front and rear, leaving red lines covering them between shoulders and knees. The two women were obviously getting excited from the beating and were egging the men on.

Finally they stopped the flogging and got a couple of more ropes which they tied to the girls' ankles. They then pulled the ropes and tied them to trees in front of them and several yards away, leaving the young women suspended by their wrists and ankles, their legs widely spread and pulled tight enough to raise their pussies about four feet off the ground. The men applied a few more strokes of the cats to their exposed pussies and then moved their mouths to these targets, eating the women to a number of orgasms.

While watching this Lisa was becoming more and more excited. As she squirmed on Dan's cock, imbedded deeply in her own ass, he teased and tormented her already sore nipples and played with her clit. But several times as she was about to come, he stopped and let her cool off a little. He was obviously not going to let her come right away and was also trying hard not to come yet himself.

The tape switched to another scene where the brunette was tied on her back on a large fallen log. Her legs were wrapped around and tied beneath it and her arms were pulled back over her head and part way around the log, stretching her wide open. There were clothes pins on her nipples. Each pin was attached to a string which went over an overhanging branch and ended with small lead weights pulling it down and stretching her nipples upwards. As they watched, first one and then the other man ate her to orgasm and then fucked her. Lisa expected that after she had come these four times, the men would put the blonde in her place and begin to torment her. But to her surprise the blonde appeared with her hands bound behind her. She was placed straddling the log at the brunette's feet and facing her. One of the men then bent her forward and lowered her face to the brunette's sopping pussy. As the blonde eagerly ate the other girl to three climaxes, the men took turns whipping the blonde's ass and finger fucking her pussy and anus.

Lisa stared in amazement! Of course she knew that some women liked sex only with other women and she knew that some liked sex with both women and men. But she had never really known any women who talked about it if they liked this kind of thing. The idea that the sexy pair she had seen in these two videos, who obviously liked men so much, could also be turned on with each other, really surprised her. But more surprising was her own reaction. She kept imaging herself as first the brunette and then the blonde, wondering what it would be like. The thought that it was "just play" as Dan had said of their own activities, kept surfacing and confusing Lisa's preconceived ideas about the whole woman-woman thing. She also noticed that the action on the screen seemed to be turning Dan on quite a bit too.

Then the scene in the tape switched again. The two women were once again suspended by their wrists from the tree branch, but this time they were tied face to face with their wrists and ankles bound together. Lisa could see their breasts pressing tightly against each other and, upon closer observation, she discovered there appeared to be some kind of connected dildo in both of their pussies. As they hung there, the men first fingered their asses and then used the cats to severely whip them. As the two became more and more excited from the whippings, they began to kiss. Lisa could see that their tongues were going deeply into each other's mouth and that the two women were grinding their pussies with the embedded dildo hard against each other. When the brunette started to come it triggered the blonde's climax and both women shuddered through a long, long orgasm as the men whipped them.

Finally the men stopped the whipping and moved behind the two women. One had something in his hand. This turned out to be a jar of Vaseline which they shared and used to lube the girls' rear openings. The two men then proceeded to fuck the women in the ass until all four came within seconds of each other.

Then there was a scene where one of the men was stretched out on his back on a blanket. The blonde was lying atop him, his cock buried in her pussy. Then the other man knelt behind her and entered her ass, stretching himself out behind her. The brunette appeared and tied all six of their wrists together and then all six ankles. Then as the two men began to move and fuck the blonde, the brunette used the cat to whip all three of them. Watching this Lisa and Dan both began to move hard against each other and soon came with their own shattering climax.

They remained where they were with Dan's cock softening in Lisa's rear and watched as finally a scene appeared with the two men tied bent across the fallen log. Their legs were spread and tied to their wrists under the log and they were also completely naked. Then the two women appeared, equally naked except for some harness arrangement around their waists. They used the cats to whip the men, first laying a grid of fine red lines and then turning their asses bright red. The men's cries mingled with the slap of leather on bare skin. Then the women put down the whips and began to attach something to the harnesses they wore. Lisa saw at once that the objects they were attaching were some kind of dildos, sticking out like fake cocks. She had heard a couple of girls talking about strap ons once but wasn't exactly sure what they meant. This was the first time she had seen such a thing. Now the two women approached the men and used their fingers to lube the men's anal openings. After fingering them for a couple of minutes the girls used their 'cocks' to fuck the men in the ass. Lisa's eyes were wide and she stared intently at the screen.

When the tape was over, Dan reached around and toyed with Lisa's rock hard nipples. "Did you see something that excited you?" he asked.

"Something did," Lisa replied. "In fact I'm not sure what I feel. Everything seemed so sexy and exciting, but I'm not attracted to other women and don't know why that should turn me on. I do think maybe fucking you in the ass might be fun, though."

Dan replied slowly, "I'm not sure about that. Maybe we'll try it someday." Then he switched tone. "What about the rest? Does it sound interesting enough to try making it with another woman sometime?"

Lisa twisted around to look at him. "I don't know what I think about that. I'm not sure I even could do it, much less want to. But I'll admit I do find the idea exciting for some reason. I'm mixed up about that and really don't know what I think. Why? Would you like to see me with another woman?"

Dan looked at her. "Not if you didn't want to. But I guess almost any man is turned on by the idea of two women together, at least if he gets to have them too. But right now I think we need to get cleaned up and then I believe you have a date with a torture chamber."

Dan untied Lisa's arms so she could stretch them. They made a quick bathroom stop and then went back downstairs to the secret dungeon. Dan attached the leather wrist and ankle cuffs again and positioned her under a pair of hanging chains. He attached her wrist cuffs high up on the chains so that her hands were three feet apart and she could barely keep her feet on the floor. He then spread her feet and anchored them to the floor about three feet apart also. Next he took a couple of lengths of dark red velvet ribbon. The ribbon was narrow, about a quarter inch across, and each piece was about three or four feet long. He used one piece to tie around the base of her right breast, cinching it tight and winding the ribbon round and round it. He then did the same to the left breast. Very soon Lisa felt her tits swelling with the trapped blood and becoming very taut. Her nipples hardened and stuck straight out.

Dan then brought over the stand he had used earlier to hold the dildo while she had been bound to the X-frame. This time he found a very large dildo. It was nearly a foot long and tapered to a maximum of three inches in diameter. He placed just a couple of inches inside her pussy and locked the stand in place. For the next ten minutes he teased and tormented her nipples and clit, stopping frequently to move the dildo a little deeper. By the end of this time, Lisa had over half of the monster buried inside her. Dan picked up the cat with twelve inch lashes and began to whip her. He concentrated on her trapped tits, turning the tender flesh bright red. Then he put down the small cat and used a riding crop to sting her on the ass, on her stomach, on her thighs, and even on her sensitive breasts and tight nipples. While he was doing this, he turned a switch on the huge dildo and it began to vibrate, sending Lisa into sensual fits. She twisted and squirmed on the dildo and finally could take it no longer and screamed into a hard, hard climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.