Cousin - Cover

Cousin

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Dan awoke the next morning with sunlight streaming through the window. The air was already hot and he guessed it must be nine o'clock or later, judging from the angle the sunlight made coming across the window sill. He looked over at Lisa who was still sleeping. His eyes slid slowly over her naked form. With her wrists and ankles tied to the bed she was completely exposed, especially since her pubes were shaved bare. "She's lovely," he thought. "But even better I couldn't begin to dream up someone more fun sexually and, yes, just to be with." He continued to caress her with his eyes, but held his hands in check so as not to awaken her. The patches of sunlight falling on her shifted as her breathing made her shapely breasts rise and fall. Her body was lean and hard, but her curves appeared soft and feminine. Her blonde hair lay around her head like a halo and her legs looked almost too long for her five foot nine inch height. There were still a couple of lines left from the whipping last evening, but most had disappeared.

Again Dan found it almost too much to believe that the last three days had been real. He had expected to spend the time after that last load of hay was stacked in the loft just lying around reading or maybe watching some of those videos and jerking off. But he never dreamed that not only would he find a real, beautiful woman, but one who wanted him, who loved sex, and even truly enjoyed the type of games he had played only in his fantasies. But she did! They had had more sex and had enjoyed it more than either of them would have thought possible. And she really liked being tied, teased, and whipped. Incredible!

Lisa's breathing changed slightly and then her eyes blinked open and stared at him looking at her. "Hi," she said. Her gaze swept down from his face and when she encountered the sight of his cock, already hard and sticking out, added, "I see you seem to have recovered a little with some sleep. Am I to be ravished again, Captain?"

Dan smiled. "Hi, yourself. And I don't think I could ever tire of ravishing you, my lovely captive." With this he leaned forward and took first her left and then her right nipple inside his mouth. He alternated licking and sucking both and almost immediately her nipples became long and hard. He then ran his tongue down her body and began to lick and suck at her now wet pussy. Soon Lisa was fully aroused, gasping and struggling against her bonds.

Lisa began to speak in short gasps, "Now! Dan, I want it now. Come on, I need it now."

Dan stopped for a second. "Just what is it that you need now, Lisa?" he asked.

"Damnit, you know what I need. I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me, to fuck me hard and deep."

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" Dan laughed. But he stopped licking and, moving up her body, shoved his cock all the way inside her with one smooth motion. She was so wet he met almost no resistance. But once inside there was definitely resistance. Not to keep him out, but squeezing him, clamping down, trying to hold him inside of her as long as possible so that the eventual slide out and back in delivered a maximum of pleasure.

Within a couple of minutes both Dan and Lisa came in long, hard, and loud orgasms. As her breathing calmed, Lisa sighed, "I believe that makes forty two, but don't feel you have to quit when you get to fifty, Captain."

Dan finally pulled his softened member from her hot body. He leaned over and kissed, first each nipple and then her mouth. "Don't worry, Beautiful. I have no intention of stopping." He then untied her and, with their arms around each other, the couple headed into the bathroom for a quick shower and then, both still naked, downstairs for some breakfast.

While they were eating, Dan asked, "What do you want to do today? Besides getting laid, I mean."

Lisa stopped eating. "You mean there are other things to do? Well, OK, I'd like a chance to work the kinks out of my arms and legs a little. Maybe we can go swimming again. But this afternoon and tonight I want to explore Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom's playroom some more. I expect you would like to try out some of the other stuff they have down there."

Dan grinned. "That sounds just fine with me. I want to see you tied over that vaulting horse while I work over your pretty ass. Among other things. But a swim first sounds nice. I started to say this afternoon will probably get a lot hotter out and the basement might be cooler. But the more I think about getting you in that dungeon, the more I think it might actually be hotter downstairs."

As they headed out across the grass and down the hill towards the pond with its swimming area and float, Lisa said, "You know, it's going to be hard to start wearing clothes again. I've never been naked longer than overnight before, but it's been almost four days now. Of course, if this weather ever breaks, I might want something a little warmer, but for now I like the freedom. What about you? Do you think you might want to become a nudist?"

Dan shook his head. "No. I haven't been undressed quite as much as you have the last few days, and I do like the feeling. But nudists want to be naked to 'commune with nature' or some such. I like being naked with you, but I'm not all that interested in communing with nature - I want sex. If it's a choice between hugging trees and fucking you, there's no contest."

"Yeah, really I agree with you. I like being naked because of the feeling of freedom but also because it means I'm not free. I'm your captive and sexual plaything and being nude keeps me turned on and ready for you. That might sound confusing, but what it really means is I love sex with you. Even rough sex. I want to play the captive, to be bound and tortured - well, play torture, anyway - and to have you use me the way you want. The last four days have been like a dream - a wonderful, incredible, sexy dream. And I'm not ready to wake up yet."

The couple swam out into the pond well beyond the float and back several times. Several times they stopped and treaded water while kissing and feeling up each other. When they arrived back at the float the last time, Lisa started to climb out of the water onto it. "Wait a second," Dan called. "Just grab hold of the ropes and hang here in the water a minute."

Lisa took the rope which ran around the side of the floating wooden platform with her left hand. Dan swam across in front of her and she turned to face him with her back to the float and used her right hand to grab the rope on her other side. Dan approached and embraced her, clamping his mouth over hers and letting his tongue begin to explore. Her tongue quickly joined his and she shifted back and forth a little to rub her nipples against his chest.

The water was warm, not too much below body temperature. And when Lisa wrapped her legs around Dan she felt his cock, already hard, against her stomach. Dan slipped one hand down to her ass and used the other to pull himself harder toward the float and thus tightly against her. Both of the young people were becoming very aroused and before long Lisa helped Dan to slide his cock inside her. This, too, was a new experience for both of them. Ever since he had seen an early James Bond film, Dan had wondered if it was really possible to fuck under water. Now he was finding out. Just as they were both about to come, Dan gasped out, "Deep breath!" and drew in one himself as Lisa followed suit. He then clamped his mouth over hers and pulled at her hands. She got the idea quickly and, keeping her legs wrapped tightly around him, let go. They both slid beneath the water, making a real effort to try not to and breathe as their orgasms hit.

When they surfaced again, gasping for breath and giggling, Lisa said, "Wow! That was unlike anything I've ever felt. Have you done that before?"

"No, but I saw James Bond do something like that in a movie once and I figured if he could then..."

"Well," Lisa said, trying to imitate Double O 7's voice, "I hope we didn't frighten the fishes." With this both of them burst into laughter again.

They pulled themselves up onto the float and lay in the sun for awhile. Then swam again and finally went ashore to lie on the grass sunning themselves and drying off.

Before too long they began to feel hungry. "After all," Lisa thought, "we are burning an awful lot of calories." Hand in hand they went back to the house and found some soup and sandwich materials for lunch.

Afterwards Lisa wanted to go immediately downstairs to the playroom, but Dan insisted they had better let the food settle a little. "Then how about another video?" Lisa suggested.

Dan quickly agreed and soon the couple was settled in the large leather chair, Lisa's hands once again bound behind her, watching as a couple of young, naked women were whipped, tortured and otherwise abused by the evil count in his castle.

"Not much for plot," Lisa giggled, "but those whip marks do look real this time. And I think that the redhead is really being stretched there, don't you?"

"Looks like it," Dan replied, but I know of one captive who will be stretched pretty soon. As he said this he let his fingers slide up the inside of Lisa's bare thighs and across her pussy and she shivered in delicious anticipation.

After the video was over, they moved downstairs and unlocked the secret door once more. As they turned on the lights and looked again at the various devices in the room, Lisa found herself becoming wet. "Dan," she said, "before we start I want to say a couple of things. I loved what we did yesterday. I know you'd never really hurt me, but I want you to really work me over today. No real damage. No blood or broken skin or such, remember, but I want to see what it feels like. I've got the safewords if it gets to be too much, but otherwise let me cry or scream or whatever and treat me like the captive who needs to be punished. OK?"

Dan looked at her. "Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"No," Lisa responded. "But I want to find out."

"All right, but don't be afraid to use your safewords. I promise to slow down or stop immediately if you do. Remember, I'm not an expert at this either, but I'll try not to really hurt you, but you're probably going to be kind of sore tomorrow."

Lisa smiled. "By tomorrow we'll probably both need to rest and recover a little."

After placing cuffs on her wrists and ankles, Dan led Lisa over to the leather covered vaulting horse and positioned her at one end. "Spread your legs," he commanded. Lisa spread her legs and Dan attached the cuffs to either side of the horse supports. He then made her lean forward along the length of the padded leather with her breasts hanging down on either side. He pulled her hands wide and down to the supports on the other end and after he had attached them he stood and looked at her. She was pulled very taut and her ass was sticking up making a very inviting target. The height of the horse made her knees bend a little and with her legs spread, both her pussy and anus were exposed and unprotected. Her breasts hung down and her hair fell along side her face.

Lisa was breathing rapidly in anticipation of the whipping she now expected. But Dan wasn't quite ready for that yet. He walked over to the set of drawers and picked up a black silk scarf. As he approached Lisa he folded the scarf into a narrow strip and wrapped it over her eyes as a blindfold. Removing her sight caused Lisa to become even more excited. She could hear Dan moving around and retrieving more items, but she had no idea what.

Suddenly she felt the leather tails of a cat being pulled gently across her thighs, buttocks, and back. She sucked in her breath sharply, but the expected blow didn't come. Instead the lashes were drawn across her bare flesh several more times and then stopped. She held her breath, waiting. She jumped against her bonds as Dan's fingers rubbed lightly across her already hard nipples. He continued to rub and pull at them, making them even harder. Then, suddenly, she felt the sharp pain of a nipple clip at her left tit. This was followed by a matching pain on her right nipple. The small, spring mounted weights were soon swinging from the clips, causing unexpected tugs at her sensitive nipples.

Dan's fingers continued to trail lightly across her ribs, around her breasts, down her back and along the crack of her ass. He let them stroke lightly over her puckered anus causing another sudden jump which set the weights swinging even more. A second later she felt his finger return to her brown rosebud, but this time it was covered with a slick lubricant. He began to slowly work it in and out, finally pushing all the way inside, twisting it around and bringing incredible stimulation to this sensitive area.

Lisa wasn't sure if he was getting ready to fuck her rear hole or not. A couple of days ago she had tried anal sex for the first time and found she loved it. But now she expected some other activities before sex, anal or otherwise. After all, they had the dungeon to play with and she had asked him to work her over really hard. What did he have in mind? Just then he pulled his finger from her rear causing her to clinch her muscles in an effort to keep him embedded. But the finger withdrew, leaving an empty sensation and making her anus twitch. But in a few seconds she felt something else at her small opening. This something seemed smooth and not much bigger than his finger, but was made of plastic. He worked it in and out of her, adding a little more lubricant as it went in deeper. It was definitely longer than his finger and as it entered more deeply, Lisa felt it begin to widen and stretch her opening. Dan continued to push the object in farther and farther until finally the wide area - it felt like a little ball about an inch across - popped inside and the object narrowed once more. The object was now well up into her rectum. It was not uncomfortable, but the enlarged portion would keep it inside unless he pulled on it.

Dan wiggled the object several times, each time sending shivers up and down her spine and making her pussy wetter still. Then she felt him doing something - she couldn't tell what - to the end of the object sticking out of her ass. What she must look like! Dan moved around a little rolling something closer to her. Then all at once she begin to feel liquid running into her bottom. "Oh, no. He's giving me an enema!" she thought. Lisa hadn't had an enema since once when she was about eight. and she couldn't remember much about it. But the sensation of the warm liquid filling her bowels now was actually turning her on even more. Lisa realized she was experiencing more new sensations in the last couple of days than she had in the last several years. And so far all of them seemed more than pleasant!

Dan asked, "Have you ever played with enemas before?"

Lisa shook her head. "No. I haven't had one since I was a little kid, and not many then. But it actually feels pretty good."

"Don't worry," Dan said. "I'll see that it gets a little more uncomfortable in a couple of minutes. You've had about a quart. We'll see if you can take a couple more."

Lisa's head jerked up. A couple more!?! She was already beginning to feel full, her stomach expanding against the leather horse. But the flow went slowly on. Several times Dan slowed or stopped the flow and rubbed her stomach to shift things around a little and then opened the valve once more. He told her when she had taken two, then two and a half, and finally, despite the cramps beginning to torment her belly, the last of the third quart. Dan did something to disconnect the hose, but left the nozzle embedded deep within her taut bottom.

"Now, Winch," he said, "we'll see about really punishing you." Lisa immediately felt the sharp siting of the cat across her bare ass. Now the whipping she had anticipated began in earnest. Dan laid twenty strokes across her bottom, each leaving its pattern of bright red lines. Then he dropped the whip and quickly entered her pussy. The feeling of her blocked and full bowels, of the pain of the stripes across her ass, and the pressure of both his cock inside her and his pubic bone pressing against the nozzle in her rear combined to make her orgasm almost immediately. But Dan lasted a little longer, pounding into her and tweaking the clamps on her nipples until he too finally came, bringing her along with him once again.

For a minute he stayed inside her and then slowly withdrew. He removed her blindfold and then untied her from the horse. "I expect you need to make use of the corner," he said, indicating the exposed toilet next to the shower stall. Lisa started to stand up straight but then bent back over a little as the cramps in her full belly hit. She began to shuffle over toward the toilet.

Lisa wasn't really embarrassed about using a toilet in front of Dan. Maybe because when they were kids around here in the summer going to the bathroom was considered as natural as eating. They didn't bring anyone in to watch, but no one was embarrassed by leaving to go or even ducking behind a tree if they were out in the woods. But, Lisa thought, the enema would probably have made her forty shades of red except that she was too turned on to think about it.

As she crossed to the corner with Dan beside her, she started to remove one of the nipple clamps. "No. Leave that on until you finish," Dan said.

Lisa dropped her hand and went on to the tiled area in the corner. "Here," Dan said. "Get over the toilet and lean forward a little." He then pulled the nozzle from her rear and as soon as the ball passed the round ring of muscle, the rest popped out and Lisa began to release the water.

Dan let her empty, but all the while kept up caressing her breasts and sometimes tugging at the clamps. When she had finished Dan took her hands and led her into the shower stall. He tied her hands over her head: There were various rings in the shower, probably for this purpose. He took a hand shower and adjusted the water temperature and then suddenly unclipped both of the nipple clamps along with their weights. Lisa screamed as the sharp pain of returning blood struck her and before the scream even ended, Dan was turning a hard, fine, hot spray from the handheld shower onto her sore tits. He played the water over her entire body, being sure to clean her ass well. Finally he shut off the water, released her, and helped dry her with a large, soft towel.

"Well, what did you think of that? Dan asked.

Lisa put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I don't know where you're getting your ideas, but so far everything you've done has turned me on. I would never have thought an enema would be sexy, but it definitely was. Especially being tied down during it."

"In that case," Dan said, "we'll have to try some more of them. I even saw a couple of Bardex nozzles over there." Lisa looked questioningly at him. "I've read about them," he said. "They're nozzles with an inflatable collar inside - sometimes one outside too - that lets you seal it in so you couldn't push it out if you wanted. I'll try one on you next time. But right now I think we need to find some different tortures to use on you, don't you?"

Lisa smiled to herself. That was exactly what she wanted. To be tied up, teased, hurt - but not badly - and used sexually. She was looking forward to spending all the rest of the day down here in delightful torment.

Dan put the cuffs back around her wrists and ankles. "I think maybe we need to open you up a little," he said as he led her over to the padded table. He had her lie down on her back and then fastened her hands to the end of the table above her head... A leather belt was then buckled around her waist holding her down to the table. Dan reached down to the sides of the table and unfolded something. Lisa looked down and gasped. There were stirrups just like at her doctor's. Only these had straps to fasten around her ankles which Dan did. He then adjusted them in such a way that her knees were bent and her legs spread almost impossibly wide, opening her pussy lips and clearly exposing her anus.

Dan stepped back and looked at her. Lisa was becoming more aroused by the second and Dan could clearly see the moisture coating her inner lips. "I see you like having all your charms exposed," he said, and began lightly running his fingers across her skin. For several minutes he continued to stimulate her and then began to get a little rougher, pinching and pulling at her nipples and clit and penetrating her pussy and ass with his fingers. Lisa's breathing was coming faster and faster now and she was struggling against her bonds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.