Cousin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An isolated farm, a reunion, a unique bet. Two college students who haven't seen each other in several years meet again, learn things they never imagined about each other and themselves, and embark on a wild journey of new experiences, new pleasures, new discoveries about themselves and their families, and a burning new romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

By morning the total was up to eight. Lisa was astounded. In fact Dan was a little surprised himself. But having this beautiful creature bound naked next to him had turned Dan on more that he would have thought possible. As they came awake finally around seven thirty, Dan once again began to stroke her and Lisa once again began to respond. Soon Dan turned around, straddled her, and lowered his cock to her hungry mouth and let his own mouth and tongue begin to explore her pussy. Soon they were engaged in a hot sixty nine with Lisa's tongue swirling about the head of his hard cock and Dan sucking on her clit and fucking her with his tongue. A few more minutes of this and he was spurting all over her. Lisa tried to swallow as much as possible, but the constant twisting and movement as he made her come herself let a lot splash all over her face.

Dan untied her and the couple headed for the shower. Lisa was surprised how easily she had fallen into the routine of showering with a man. but then again she had known Dan most of her life even if it had been a while since she had seen him last. Besides, if she was becoming comfortable being naked around him all the time, why should it surprise her if they showered together.

They had breakfast and then Dan suggested they go down to the lake for a swim. The day had already gotten hot and this sounded like a good idea to Lisa. The lake was a dammed up stream and had spread to several acres in size. While there was no sand beach there was a smoothly mown area of grass which went all the way down to the water and a floating platform about twenty yards from the shore.

They swam naked. Lisa remembered skinny dipping here when they were kids a few times - when their aunt and uncle had gone into town for the day, of course. They splashed and played for awhile - including a little grab ass and some goosing - and finally swam out well beyond the float and then back to it. They climbed up onto the floating platform and stretched out in the sun to rest. Not surprisingly, they soon began to fondle each other and before too long Dan's "score" had climbed to ten. Afterwards, lying side by side with their hands occasionally feeling each other, they fell asleep in the sun. Fortunately they woke before becoming sunburned. "That would sure have put a crimp in our bet," Lisa thought. Returning to shore Dan pulled her down on the grass in the shade of the trees a few yards above the shore line and made a dive for her crotch. "This guy seems to be able to go on forever," Lisa thought, not at all unhappily. "Even if I do lose the bet, I'm going to have a hell of a lot of fun doing it."

After he had made her come twice, Dan shifted position and Lisa began to suck his hard cock. She let her fingers play with his balls and the sensitive area between them and his anus while tonguing and sucking his member. She wet her finger and, as Dan had done to her yesterday, worked it into his rectum. This pushed him over the top and this time Lisa managed to get all of his come down.

When they had calmed down, they had a quick swim to cool down and clean off and then went back to the house for lunch. As they walked with their arms around each other, Lisa smiled to herself and thought, "This is turning into one unbelievable vacation. Never even in any of the fantasies I've dreamed up have I had anything this hot. And even if I tried to tell anyone, no one would believe me." This thought was further reenforced as Dan marked times ten and eleven on the score sheet.

After a lunch of cold fruit, bread and cheese, Lisa almost shyly asked, "You said you had more of those videos?"

Dan grinned, "So you found you liked hard core films, eh?" Lisa nodded and actually blushed a little. "Well, it so happens that I have a total of twenty nine of them here. Some aren't commercial tapes, but ones I've gotten copies of from some guys on campus. These are amateur stuff of them and their girlfriends. The quality isn't always the best, but the tapes are really hot and show some things you probably won't find anywhere else. Want to watch one of these?"

Lisa's eyes had opened wide and her mouth had actually dropped open when Dan described these. "You mean these are real people you know? And the sex is real, not faked?"

"That's right. And the paddling and whipping isn't faked either. Interested?"

"Yes! Definitely yes! Let's go."

"OK, OK," laughed Dan. I'll get one. But I'm going to tie your hands again. Can't have you getting carried away, now can we?"

"Sure we can't," thought Lisa. "He knows damn well that tying me up will just make me hotter. But I'm certainly not objecting." She smiled to herself as she followed Dan into the TV room and had her hands in position by the time he got the two bandanas.

Dan removed his own shorts again, but this time before starting the film he pulled Lisa into a tight embrace and gave her a long, deep French kiss which left them both a little breathless. Her nipples were hard against his chest and she could feel his cock already hard again pressing against her stomach. In fact he pushed it into her from behind before pulling her down into the leather chair with him.

The tapes were sharp, clear, and well lighted, but the cinematography left a lot to be desired. Whoever took it was obviously not a professional. But the content was incredible! In the first part there were two good looking girls about nineteen or twenty. One was tied facing an X-shaped wooden frame and the other was bent over what looked like a padded sawhorse with her wrists and ankles spread and tied to the legs. Both were completely naked. Lisa watched enthralled as a man moved into the shot and clamped clothes pins to the nipples of the girl on the sawhorse. He then added what looked like small fishing sinkers to them. This stretched her breasts down and Lisa thought this must have really hurt. But she also wondered what it would be like to experience it herself.

A second man entered and held up a six inch dildo which Lisa could see was shinny with something. He went over to the girl on the X-frame and used his finger and a jar of Vaseline to lube her asshole. Lisa watched the girl twist and squirm, obviously responding to his finger in her rectum. Finally he removed his finger and began to work the dildo into her ass. The girl's breathing became more and more excited and she appeared to really enjoy having her rear stuffed.

The two men fondled and teased the women for several minutes and then stepped out of the camera view for a few seconds. When they came back one was holding a cat of nine tails and the other had a long leather paddle. They then began to beat the women on the ass. The paddle was applied to the girl on the sawhorse and the whip to the one on the frame. Lisa could see their asses turning red and hear their cries. After what must have been twenty or thirty strokes, the two men switched places and used the new instruments on the helpless women. Some of these strokes must have really hurt, but the women didn't seemed to be objecting. They cried out and Lisa could see tears, but they even asked for more a few times.

Finally the man with the whip dropped it on the floor and took off his own jeans, which were all he had on. He took the Vaseline and proceeded to grease the rectum of the girl on the horse, much to her appreciation. He then lubricated his own hard six inch cock and began to push it into her rear opening. The woman cried out as his cock buried itself deeper and deeper into her ass. Lisa thought that this must have hurt, but in a few minutes she began to push back against his thrusts and called for him to fuck her ass hard. Lisa stared open mouthed at this action. She was obviously becoming aroused by it and began to rhythmically squeeze Dan's cock with her vaginal muscles. By the time the man in the video was coming in the woman's ass, Lisa and Dan were coming themselves.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.