It Started with a Coach Ride - Cover

It Started with a Coach Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3D - Caught in a cyclone whilst traveling on a coach and saving a woman from the wreckage led to spending days together in a cabin awaiting rescue. To be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size  

I saw Ethel and I went over to her. I got her by the elbow and took her to one side. "Still want me to wait for the ten days, or will to-day do."

"No I'm sorry, I have something on to-day, but tomorrow would be fine. What if I ring Carmen, I think she would really appreciate a visit, give me a minute." She pulled out her mobile telephone and was soon laughing and talking to someone, when she had finished she turned to me again. "Could you make the Grove Hotel in an hour, Room 334, just go straight up, she is staying there whilst decorators are in re-painting her bedroom suite."

"Sure, but why are you so interested in this Carmen, this is the second time you have mentioned her?"

"She is my half sister, my mother and father re-married and he brought his only daughter with him. She will appreciate you rest assured on that one, Go on be a good boy for Ethel."

"Right, I'll be round to-morrow afternoon about one," I said calmly, but I was seething inside. She was trying, no she was bossing me around. The next time I will make her so submissive she will wonder what has happened. Ethel likes to be in-charge, but now I know one of her weaknesses, I am going to change that. Oh I'll fuck the arse off her half-sister, there is no worries about that, but she too will end up being submissive.

I said my goodbyes and drove round to the Grove Hotel, not an hour later but a half an hour early. I done as I was told and walked in and took the lift to the third floor and knocked on the door of 334.

I remembered the lady who answered the door, for she was the one who kept smiling to me after Beatrice had called at the table. She was getting on a bit and I would never have expected her to be interested in having some meat poked inside of her, but I thought any fanny is a good fanny and I am not turned off by any woman who is clean and neatly dressed and that was what this lady was, it must have cost her a fortune for she smelt strongly of Chanel No, 5 maybe she bought it in gallon containers.

She was dressed in a loose silk dress of a floral design consisting of various shades and oranges blending together, Baggy blouse effect and well below her knees. She was wearing a pendant, definitely gold with sparking stones set in it and matching earrings. She looked as though she had just came out of a beauty salon, her make-up was so perfect.

"You are early if you are Marco, but I recognise you from the time in the restaurant. Come in, please," she said ushering me into the passage way into the room. "I'm just staying here a few days until the decorators finish, I hate the smell of fresh paint. Please sit down, why don't you," she fussed waving her arms.

I sat on the bed ignoring the chair she suggested. "I will come straight to the point, you asked Ethel if I could ease your sexual urge, so lets get down to it and not go pussy-footing around."

"Well Ethel did say you get right down to the point and she sure was right there. As no doubt you have been told my husband is impotent and has been for years now, most of our friends are in the same state. To go outside of our social group could put us at risk, both from blackmail and disease. You are like a fresh wind, finding a young man like you who is willing to help us oldies as some call us. Most men of your age group won't even look at us."

As she was saying this she was undoing her pendant necklace, and starting to remove her dress. I had said the right thing by telling her to stop playing games. So I started undressing too. The dress just lifted over her head and she reached behind her back and her breasts flopped out hanging down like gourds on a vine. Not the prettiest of breasts, but they must have been gorgeous when she was younger. Her brief panties were of a silky material, and that was all she now had on and I had only been in the room less than five minutes. I stepped out of my undies and now she had an unrestricted view of what she was going to get.

"Ethel was right, you are big in all departments, I really am going to like this." As she was saying this the panties dropped and she stepped out of them. She was like a new born babe she was hairless and I can't see why some men get turned on by women who are bare unless they have a desire to fuck young girls.

Carmen backed onto the bed and lay down with her legs dangling and spread wide, expecting me to mount her there and then, but I didn't I placed my hand between her legs and started stroking and caressing her whole vaginal area, her labial lips her clitoris her inner thighs close to the top, everything. Her reaction to this treatment was super sensitive, especially when I was rubbing her clitoris. She was rolling her hips, lifting them towards my hand but I kept a hand on her thigh holding her down whilst I used my right to work her up.

"Now she was actually begging for me to fuck her, or as using her words 'put it in' but I didn't a few times I just placed the tip of my penis inside the lips, but then withdrew again and continued using my hand.

"Please I'll do anything you want just let me feel your cock inside of me, I have waited a long time for this."

"No Carmen I think you should kiss it before I put it in, I am sure you would like to do that?"

"Oh I don't mind I'll do that if you want me to."

'I just said didn't I, now down on your knees in front of me, woman."

She slid off the bed and I noticed with some difficulty got on her knees and just didn't kiss my cock but plunged it into her mouth and started sucking me moving her hands up and down my shaft. This lady had done this before and it appeared she liked doing it.

"OK Carmen, you have convinced me. Just turn around now and put your head on your hands."

She done as she was told and I slipped my penis into her from the rear and as I sank in she gave a little cry as if it was painful but she soon was rolling and pushing her pelvis back onto me and urging me to go deeper. I had a hold of her pelvic spine and pulling her whole body onto me as I thrust forward. This was exactly what she was wanting, and I was only too happy to continue. We won the endurance race for I think we exceeded six minutes before I emptied my sperm into her. I pulled her back onto my thighs and put my arms around her grasping her breasts and pulling her onto my chest. She had her head on my shoulder and looking back at me. Another with doe eyes the eyes of content. I was still buried inside of her and I felt her trying to grip my penis with her vagina she was trying I think to milk me.

"Ethel was right I've never had a cock so deep inside of me, wow, I won't forget this day in a hurry."

"It's not over yet, I see you have a bottle of brandy. In a minute you and I will have a glass and a bit of a rest then we will see what happens then."

"This is even getting better all the time. How can I just have this once, you're too good for just a one-day stand."

"So you want more of this?"

"Oh I do, I really do." she said and tried to kiss me but the way I was holding her she couldn't reach round, so she just squeezed my hands. I slipped one hand down and started rubbing her clitoris which was standing out about a quarter of an inch and she responded as she done earlier. This was a very sensitive lady, in that area.

After a while I let her up. "The brandies Carmen," was all I said and like an obedient wife she went and poured two glasses. I got onto the bed and lay on my back, propped up by the pillows. She handed me a glass then lay on the bed with her feet on the floor about level with my hips. Here was another female who just stared, with a slight upturn on her mouth. She acted and looked quite happy. One hand holding her glass the other she used to hold onto my semi hard penis, but the touch of her hand was awakening the beast.

"I can see you don't want to loose it, the way you are holding on."

"You don't mind do you? I just haven't seen or held suck a lovely big one before."

By now my brandy was finished and her manhandling had created the desired effect and I was now erect once more.

"Carmen you be the dominant this time climb onto the bed and lower yourself onto my cock." I don't think anyone had spoken to her like this in her life, but she put down her half empty class and done as I asked without any objections at all.

What made me nearly burst out laughing, was that she couldn't find her own cunt to put my knob into she was poking all over the place. I pushed her hand away and taking my cock in my hand inserted it into her vagina. She was happy now as she sank in one motion down it's whole length. Her knees were bent to the full and our pubic bones met with a crash. She just sat there.

"Well Carmen you want to feel my cock inside of you, you have it now what are you going to do about it?"

Her arms outstretched she placed her hands on my chest and her hips started the thrusting and withdrawing. I was watching her actions in the mirror and it was a real turn on watching her hip actions as she drove my cock into her own body. I made no effort to help her except slip a pillow under my hips. This gave her an extra inch by the sound she gave when I done this. I could feel the head of my cock sliding past her Cervix every time she thrust her self on to me. She was working for her pleasure now, and the sweat was now dripping off her as she kept up a relentless pace.

If I had kept up a pace like she was doing I would have shot my load a lot sooner than now, but this way I could control it a bit better, by letting her do all the work. I was discovering that the women I had let do it this way were really enjoying themselves. Carmen felt all soft, she was also light, only about 35KG so having her sitting on top like this was no effort. Suddenly it was all over for me and for her, as she let out a sighed and expelled a lung-full of air through her mouth and sat up. I took her legs and brought them so she was sitting on my hips with her ankles under my arm-pits. Sitting like a queen not on a thrown, but a cock this time.

She looked quite proud of herself sitting there, with a wide smile on her face. "Twice within an hour, that definitely is a new experience for me, how I loved them too. When can we do this again?"

"Carmen, I'm still rove up inside of you and you are looking for a next time already."

"Oh I must have it again, I must. I'll be dreaming about this for a long time, it was so nice."

"Come on girl I have to go and get a shower, come on you can have one with me." I said lifting her off, with my cock just limply slipping out of her drenched pussy and flopping onto my stomach.

Even if she never said anything I think sharing the shower was also a new experience for her. She willingly soaped me, I think it was the mothering instinct coming out. Once all the soap was rinsed off I washed her and she giggled all the time as I washed her all over and when I was washing between her legs she closed her eyes and let out little sighs. There wasn't room in the small bathroom for two of us to dry ourselves so she stayed in the shower whilst I dried first and then I left her to it. Went into the bedroom, pored myself another brandy and now sat in the easy chair. Soon she followed but wearing a new bra and panties. The dress was put back on and a quick comb of her hair and she sat and picked up the remainder of her glass.

"Have you any children of your own Carmen?"

"Three, two boys and a girl, Well their all grown up now, but it's more like three boys. Elaine who is a being admitted to the Bench, is not a lesbian but she doesn't like men, silly fool. My two boys have grown up children of their own and go their own way.

"It sound as though you don't see much of them?"

"You are perceptive, that is why I spend so much time with the other ladies. Do you know that most of us are related in some way to each other. There is six core families going back quite a while who, almost ran this city, we all settled in this area, intermarried and the numbers increased. Oh there have been numerous others who have come and gone introducing new blood, but basically it is still only those six families to this day that really say what happens in this city. They may not be seen to run it but influence is brought quietly from within and mostly they are matriarchal, the men don't seem to survive as well as the women. The ones that are alive seem to spend more time at their businesses than with their wives and families. Woman like to be loved and when the men have time, they find they have become impotent. So you see why there are so many of us, just longing for attention. We daren't just go and pick up any man; we have to think of keeping up appearances. Also now-a-days we have to be very careful, there is so much disease, you know the type, going around." She seemed to be pouring her inner feelings out to me and in the process I now had an understanding of the structure of this social class of theirs.

I wonder who the matriarchs were, I will have to find out, just for curiosity?

Carmen had changed, maybe it was just the post euphoria of at last getting fucked, but I felt that if I asked this woman to do anything she would do it. Well as long as she thought she would get a bit of cock in the end. Very interesting.

She handed me my jacket as I left, but before I left I hugged her to me and kissed her, she had her arms around me pressing her whole body against mine. "Thank you Marco, I loved every minute of your company." she let me go and I saw tears in her eyes as I left.

Putting my hand in my pocket to get the car keys, I felt what could only be money. I withdrew it and there was five one-hundred dollar notes with a note in the middle. "I love you Marco, you have made me very happy to-day. This is not a payment, it is a gift, buy something for yourself. Love Carmen. And two X's written with what looked like eye-liner.

So the lady appreciates me, she definitely goes to the top of the list now, if she hands out things like this.

For some unknown reason I decided to go and see a movie and as I entered the foyer I felt someone tug my sleeve. I turned and the lady with the hat was standing behind me. "Beatrice, isn't it, I still see you are wearing a hat."

"You remembered my name; I must have made an impression on you then. I thought it was you, are you going to the cinema?"

"Well I was, I have no idea what is showing, I was just on my way to see."

"I am having a small get together on Sunday, care to come?" she handed me a business card with her address and telephone number, then I noticed that she was a lawyer.

"Do you still practice?"

"My husband didn't like me working, but I don't need any practice, I am very good at what I do," she said with a smile on her face.

I bet you are, I thought. "I will have to see," was what I said.

"Well see you at two then on Sunday," she said as she walked away and gave me a wave.

I would soon need a diary if this kept up to keep track of the women I had to meet.

There was nothing worth watching so I returned home, I had to tell my mother I was moving out anyway. When I got there, Heather and her were sitting chatting away like long lost sisters, and it was obvious that they were getting on fine together. This was going to be easier than I thought.

"Look mum, I will be moving out, the job I have provides me with accommodation and I have to move in, Bosses orders."

"I thought you were joining the Police?"

"Until then I have to eat. I'm a personal security officer for a TV personality and you know what they are like."

"Who is it?" both of them asked together.

"Not allowed to tell you, that is the security bit, not even you mum. So I will leave you two lovelies alone, but I'll be calling, don't you worry," I said. I bet they each thought the same thing, I am sure mum will never say anything about us, but will Heather say anything? No, she is one of the old fashioned type and will keep her mouth shut.

I sensed Margaret whenever I entered the unit, I saw that a lot had been done and was like a small home now, and not a private small hospital. Margaret's old room was much the same, so I closed it's door. That is the way it will remain. There was one other bedroom and that would do me. I saw that the cupboards and the fridge had been restocked, but I wasn't one for cooking for myself, so it was of no concern, except for coffee and tea, the rest I will get elsewhere. All my clothes were hung up in the wardrobe, so I suppose Caroline had pre-thought me about which bedroom I would choose.

At least it was quiet here and I lay down for a quick nap, I thought and woke up to the sunshine pouring in through the window, I had slept right through the night. If I hadn't needed it I wouldn't have slept so soundly. I thought of having a quiet day and then I realised I had to see Ethel and then it came back to me, I was going to try and bring her down a peg or two. I hate being treated as an insignificant.

Instead of donning a suit, and after all it was Saturday, I put on just a pair of trousers and a shirt, no tie and slipped on a pair of slip-on shoes no socks. I don't think the dress will impress Ethel and after all she was really paying me, I decided to wear socks.

When I arrived at her place there were two cars I hadn't seen before. Ethel came to the door and invited me in. "You are a bit early! No worries now you are here I will introduce you to two ladies you haven't seen before."

Sitting with a cup and saucer held in their hands were two dowagers, there was no denying the fact, by the way they sat straight backed in their seats. One was dressed completely in black, even her hair was black. The other was in a trouser suit, and shoes with high but broad heels. I saw that the trousers were flared, so she was a bit of a fashion freak. The other looked like I imagined Queen Victoria would have looked. She was large but not overly fat. "This is Deborah, and Maria, the one in black. A very appropriate name for her. These are two of the ladies from our founder families, we are thinking of having a families get-together sometime in the future, but it is proving more difficult than we first thought.

"Oh Marco did you hear that the second one of the youths, who were involved in Margaret's accident has been severely beaten?"

"Good, I couldn't have heard better news. Maybe we have a vigilante out there."

Ethel gave me a look and returned to what they had been discussing. I noticed Maria was giving me the once over, and knew she would be easy picking, I wasn't too sure though about Deborah, she looked as if she could pull in a man at any time she wanted. It was then that I heard Deborah mention that Carmen's son was married to her daughter and that they hardly saw each other, Deborah suspected he was having an affair and ignoring her daughter. Oh the plot really thickens I thought.

Eventually the two of them left, leaving Ethel and I alone. "Well Ethel you wanted me to come and see you when I returned, I got the job done a bit faster than I thought, so what do you want me for?"

"You know dammed well what I want you for?"

"Well why are we standing her, let's go to the battleground."

"Yes let's, did you see Carmen, funny she hasn't called me."

"Well call her now, then we can settle down with an open mind."

"As we walked to her bedroom she rang Carmen, there was a lot of he did, and wow's but I had no idea what was being said, I suppose Carmen was giving her a blow to blow account of what had happened. I hope she mentioned the Blow Job, well the start of one anyway.

While they were chatting I casually got undressed and got onto the bed and lay fully stretched. Ethel had her back to me thoroughly engrossed in her call. When she finished she turned around and looked at me lying there. "I don't know what you done to my sister, for she's out of this world with joy. She said she never thought she would ever see such a large penis, far less be able to take it all and beg for more. She even said it tasted lovely, but you stopped her.

"Why do you want to do the same, your sister didn't waste time getting undressed unlike you, are you ashamed of your body? Come on get every stitch off, and do as you are told, then you can suck my cock also." I was putting it on a bit thick but I wanted her to react some.

She did.

"I'm not used to being talked to that way, please change your tone." all snooty like.

I got up and threw her on the bed and lifted her dress, hooked my fingers into the top of her panties and drew them down right off, still with one hand on the small of her back. It was easy holding her down, her only being well under half my weight. I lifted her bottom up and sank my penis in one move into her wet pussy. Yes she was dripping wet and must have been creaming herself while she spoke to Carmen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.