It Started with a Coach Ride - Cover

It Started with a Coach Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 2B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2B - Caught in a cyclone whilst traveling on a coach and saving a woman from the wreckage led to spending days together in a cabin awaiting rescue. To be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size  

My mother lived in a small-town three hours drive away, so I loaded my travel bag with what I would need for a few days and drove north. My married sister stayed in the same town almost next door to each other. My mother lived alone after my father was killed in a mining accident about five years ago. It was then that I decided to move away from mining, granted the pay was good but one was always dirty and everything was covered in the red dust. That was when I moved to the city not to get away from my mother and sister, but the mentality of the miners. My mother and I were always close and it was to her I always ran when I was in any trouble.

Gran had awakened my thoughts for my mother and I tried to picture her as I drove home. The town looked the same as the day I left; the street where I used to live hadn't changed either. Everything was as if time had stood still. I drove my car and parked it in the same spot as I used to, in fact the wheel impressions were still there.

On hearing the car pull up my mother came out of the back door and when she say me she rushed over and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Now one should never get an instant hard-on when his mother kissed me, but I did and she must have felt it for she had her body pressed close to mine as she kissed and hugged me.

"Oh Mario, it's nice to see you, I was just thinking about you last night too," she blustered.

"We must be in tune for it was just last night I decided I had to come and see you," I answered.

"Isn't it strange we feel the same way," she said, but it was the way she said it and the slight movement of her pelvis rubbing my rock-hard cock that I knew she had another meaning. Was Gran right after all, that some mothers even fancy their own flesh and blood.

I grabbed my bag and with an arm around her we went into the house. It was as I remembered it, everything a little older now, but all functional. Mum was still hanging on to me with an arm around my waist. "Jenny will be pleased to see you; she has a little boy now,"

"I know mum, you told me on the phone," I corrected her.

Again she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body hard against me, this time she definitely ground her pelvis on to my hard penis. God I thought my mother was getting herself off on me, I wasn't pulling away either. It was then that I realised the women I had been screwing over the past few months were older than my mother and they had loved every minute with me. So why shouldn't she feel the same way for a hard cock. I had my hands behind her back and I moved them down to her bottom and pulled her in tight.

"I am glad you have come to see me, maybe we can have some nice times together," again the double meaning, but how does one test if she really means what she is saying. With the other woman I would slip my hands up their dress and hope for a favourable reaction. This was an entirely different situation entirely. This was incest that I was considering.

What the hell let's see how she will react as I now massaged her plump round bottom and she was grinding her pubic area on my cock through my trousers. She was also pressing her lips hard against mine and her breathing was shallower. I knew the signs; I had seen it enough on the others. I slowly worked the back of her dress up as I was massaging and then my hand was touching her inner thigh on the edge of her panties."

"Marco, what are you doing," but no effort to stop me, only the words.

I did stop for now I think I had the answer I was looking for, the rest can wait. "Just holding you tight mum," I said and letting her go. I could see she was fighting hard to gain her composure, but it was too late I now knew, she would agree if I pressed her.

"Can I have a cup of tea, I'm famished," I said breaking the spell.

"You must be hungry too, after that drive!"

"It's all right I will have something when you do, just a cuppa for now will do fine."

She was in her element now, fussing about getting me a hot drink. I strolled into my old bedroom and dumped my bag on the bed. I knew it would be on there all the time I'm home for I intend to sleep in my mother's bed for my stay.

After I had a cup of tea I walked round to visit my sister who was glad to see me but not as much as mum was.

"Mum will be happy you have come to see her, she is always hoping you will come," Jenny said.

"Yes, she's been fussing over me already," I said trying to be casual.

"It's good your here for a few days, for we're going away for three days, you can keep mum company, she will love that."

So after a few more minutes, for Jenny was getting the evening meal ready I strolled back home. Mum was in the kitchen by the sink, I got behind her and put my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. "Oh Marco, I'm trying to get dinner ready," she said but pushed her bottom hard against me. I gave her a kiss on the neck and released her.

"I'll go and have a shower, and freshen up."

"You do that son, I'll be having one soon myself."

When I came out dinner was ready, then after I helped mum tidy up she went and had a shower. When she came out I was lounging on the sofa watching some crap quiz show.

"Move over and let me sit down," she said. I looked up and she was in her housecoat with her furry slippers on. She had also put some lipstick on and done up her face. Now there are other chairs on which she could have sat but she wanted on the sofa with me. I moved away from the corner and allowed her to sit there then I lay down with my head on her lap. She placed her hand on my chest and made out she was watching the TV.

From where I lay I could smell her perfume but also her own body scent and it was getting stronger. As I moved my head her coat opened showing me a patch of bare thigh. She was wearing nothing under the coat I was certain. I turned away from looking at the TV and kissed the spot of bare skin. All she did was look down at me and place her hand on my head. Using my chin I slowly pushed the coat material aside and I continued kissing my way across and I was now at the crease between her torso and leg, yet she only held my head. Now I was getting the musty smell from her sex as it rose. Now I was kissing the hairs of her love triangle, but her legs were still close together. Now I slipped my hand up between her knees and she slowly opened her legs as I moved up her inner thighs, reaching the baby soft tissue at the top.

Until now I hadn't done anything which could be classed as incest. The next move would change all that as I pushed two fingers between her vaginal lips and into her vagina proper.

"Oh please hold me, I want you to hold me, but don't stop what you are doing," mum pleaded.

I slipped off the sofa and let her lie full stretch and I lay alongside her and again placed my hand on her mound letting only one finger this time pass between her lips. I slipped easily in and she pressed her breasts into my chest.

"This is so wrong Marco; we must stop before it goes too far. You are taking advantage of me because you know I am so vulnerable."

"Are you sure you want me to stop," I asked, now rotating my thumb on her protruding clitoris and a hooked middle finger caressing the upper section at the opening of her vagina.

"Of course I don't, can we make love now, I feel I must have you now," she pleaded.

I slid down her body after first undoing her housecoat and it fell open letting me see her naked body for the first time. I started kissing my way down after placing a kiss on each nipple of her beautiful breasts, then down her body, all this time I was getting out of my pants. Down over the slightly rounded lower abdomen and then she opened her legs and I plunged my head between them burying my face into her moist scented sex. My tongue plunged into the inner surface and I tasted the saltiness of her body.

Moving now up her body I guided my penis between her guardian lips, hitting first time the entrance to her vagina. As I entered she quickly wrapped her arms around me and lifted her legs up high. I slipped back into the passageway which had borne me and committed the act of incest.

"Wonderful, it feels so wonderful, I don't care what people say I love you son and I want you to make love to me. Make it hard, I always wanted your father to do it hard but he wouldn't," she cried in my ear. Now she was a woman with her man not a mother son relationship. I understood this and done as she asked I thrust my eleven inch rod hard into her body. She responded by thrusting hard back, so starting our incestuous relationship which could never be erased.

I am not saying my mother was better than any of the others, it was just she was different and the feeling was also, for fucking your own mother wasn't a daily happening. It didn't take us long to climax for we were both high to start, but I can see now we can be more relaxed and take out time.

We lay a long-time like this, before I rose picked her up and carried her into her bedroom, removed her coat and placed her in her bed. I turned to leave when she sat up, "Where are you going, Marco?"

"I'll be right back beside you; I'm closing the house and turning off the TV."

"Hurry back, please."

I was back by her side within minutes and she was now cuddled up to me with her head on my shoulder and a leg over mine.

"Did you think I was just going to leave you here?"

"I did, I thought he has what he wants so now he has ditched me."

"No way, while I stay in this house this is my bed also, OK."

"Oh yes Marco, I want you here with me."

"I can't stay for long for I'm going to the Police Academy soon, also I have bought an apartment in the city, but I want you to come any time you want. I'll always be there for you."

"Thank you son, I understand," she sighed.

"We still have a few days together yet and I'm right here."

Early the next morning I lay on my side watching her sleep with my hand on her breast, gently massaging it. When she woke and smiled, then she reached and grabbed my penis, "Only checking to see if it is still there."

The touch of her hand was enough to set us off again and soon she was on top of me riding the cock horse. Bouncing up and down and thrusting like it was the last thing on earth that mattered, I suppose it was for now. "I would like to do this every morning, I think you're even bigger than your father was."

I know I am for even my father when he was alive used to remark on it when we were using the communal showers at the mine. So my mother has spotted that as well. "You are welcome any time, its for you to enjoy."

"Oh I am, I really am. I want to make you satisfied as well, do I satisfy you Marco?"

"Yes, I love fucking you, mother."

That morning I'm sure Jenny suspected something for our mother was as happy as I have ever seen her and when Jenny and her family left threw her arms around me again and kissed every part of my face.

So it was for the rest of my visit. Gran had been right and I was beginning to see that she could be very helpful for me to know.

On return I called in on Gran and she ushered me into her home like a long lost friend. "Where have you been everyone has been looking for you," she asked before I could even sit down. Gran sat as she had the first time, on my knees facing me.

"No I don't want any sex I just like sitting like this with you, I like to be close to you." She said as she locked her hands behind my neck and I encircled her with my arms.

"I have a good friend who really wants to have a man, she is a bit older than me, but you will have no trouble with her. You may think it rather off-putting, with a woman her age, but I would like you to be gentle with her. I can tell you this is something you will never regret, will you make this woman happy?"

"The way you put it she sounds ancient, I don't think I could fuck a very old woman I would be frightened I would hurt her," I told Gran.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.