The Rogue
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

We finished our coffee and were just sitting chatting, I saw David was getting another erection. Ethel saw it but not Martha. David put his hand behind her head and drew her down on to his erect penis. "Now get your mouth around that woman." Like a lamb Martha took his shaft in her hand and lowered her lips over his now hard shaft. Watching them I got hard too. Without asking Ethel lay down along the sofa and engulfed the head of my shaft in her mouth. She sure knew how to work on a cock with her mouth. I left her for a bit and sat her up.

Martha's big backside was up in the air now as she sucked David. I got behind her and slipped my penis into her already soaked cunt. I pushed and sank to the bottom and then pushed more until I was up against her bottom. Now she was making noises as she worked on David's penis deep in her mouth. You could see she wasn't going to give that pleasure up the way she was slurping on it.

I slowly withdrew and placed my crown right on her brown puckered hole and pushed. There was some resistance at first then as if a valve had been turned she opened up and once again I was deep inside her body but in her other passage just a few skin layers apart. She took the entry without as so much as a murmur and I moved in and out as slow as possible. I could see David was eager to try also. So I withdrew and wiped my penis on the towel which was on the trolley and moved to where David was. Martha plunged her head again but this time on to my larger cock and she gagged at first then she carried on at the pace she had with David. Before I blew my load I removed my penis from her mouth. And left David pounding into her rectum and over to Ethel. I stood in front of her and she took my penis in her hand and closed her mouth over the end.

I knew something was different, she had taken out her false teeth and again I felt those gums massaging my shaft as she like Flo took the whole shaft. When I shot it went straight down without touching the mouth but when I drew back she ran her tongue all around my crown and sucked the last drop. "Thank you for saving that for me, I enjoy the taste of cum."

David finished and he flopped down on the back of Martha. They lay there for a few minutes then they rose and with Martha holding his hand went into the bathroom. Ten minutes later they came out and we went in and had a shower, Ethel had a douche, then we came out all clean and sweet-smelling.

Martha was all smiles and hugging David. "Looks as if she has taken with David, I think we should leave them alone, come on back to the bedroom with me," said Ethel.

This time we got under the bedding and she was on her side with her arm around my chest, as my hand was slowly moving inside the opening to her vagina. "Please Charlie not in my bottom; I will do anything else but not there."

"Right Ethel I won't touch you there, for now."

The door opened and in came David, "I thought we were going to change Martha is in her room waiting."

I trotted along to Martha's room and she was waiting as David said with her knees bent and legs spread wide. "You are really eager Martha."

"David told me to get like this."

"Well what would you like to do?"

"Doggy but not in my bum, I've had quite enough there tonight already."

No-one was surprised than me that my dick was once again hard but not rock-hard just hard like you see on the porno movies. She was now on the bed on her knees with her head on the pillow. I just slipped into her but she was a lot tighter than Ethel and we started pounding away with the sound of the unmistakable flesh slap. I reached forward and took first one arm and then the next and grasping her wrists I pulled her on to my penis. It was like driving a horse by its reins. Again she seemed to like this rough treatment and this time I went on for ages. I felt as if my juices would never come and when they did I doubt there was less than a fifth of my usual ejaculation.

I think we both had had enough and I lay down and Martha lay down beside me. "That was sensational Martha, I'm not just saying that I really mean it, you are a very sensual woman."

"You two are not that bad at all; in fact I think you and I will be seeing each other quite a bit. Wait until I let my friends know, and there are quite a few. Do you mind if the woman is fat? I have two or three friends who are fat and would love you and David, but I doubt if they would take on two of you at once."

"You let them know, I believe you have our contact number."

"Silvia will let you know, I like Silvia and she has been right so far about you. Of course I want total secrecy over this, we can't afford a scandal."

"We won't say a word, that's a guarantee."

Ethel walked into the bedroom with legs wide. "David went and fucked me in the bottom, once he was in it was lovely but the first minute or so it wasn't nice at all. Martha I hope you are going to invite these lads back, but I need a couple of weeks to recover, well maybe a week."

"Once I tell my friends these lads are going to be busy, I will ring Silvia tomorrow Ethel."

Martha handed me an envelope which by the feel contained notes. "You really earned that you two." I went into Ethel's room to get dressed and Ethel walked in. "I'm sorry David fucked your arse Ethel."

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, that David would get a woman to do anything, I don't know what it is, he just seems to dominate one. If he wants you to do anything you do it. Next time I would like you to fuck my bum, I like you best."

When we left I checked the envelope, 250 pounds each. "What a job Charlie," David said, "who wants any other job than this one. All the fucking females that you want and in the age group I like."

"How about real fat mature women, how do you feel about that?"

"Doesn't worry me, why?"

"Martha says some of her friends which may call on our services are fat."

"We'll charge them by the poundage then." He said with a laugh. "Oh by the way I can't come with you tomorrow, I'm meeting Silvia."

"Ok, I'll bring your suitcases back with me. Tell her that Martha will be contacting her with friend's names."

I drove up again to Flo's cottage but when I got there the place was moving with police. Christine came running when she saw my car approach. When I got out she blurted out. "I was worried about Flo, she didn't answer the door and when I used my key I found her dead in bed. They think she died yesterday."

I approached the officer and told him who I was and that I came to collect Flo's great-grandson's suitcases which were still in the passageway. Christine confirmed what I said was true. A short time later two constables came over carrying the suitcases and put them in the tray of the Nissan.

"Stay with me Charlie, I don't want to stay here alone."

"I offered you the chance and you turned me down."

"I will do anything you say just take me with you."

"Keep away from David. If you come with me keep away from David or back you come here and that is the last you will ever see of me."

"Right pack a suitcase, one will be enough and put it in the car." Off she ran and while she was packing I phoned the funeral directors and lawyers and told them about Flo. They as before will take over everything.

Christine I saw was going around her cottage locking all the windows. Then she came out the door and locked it and ran to the car. "Christine, I wouldn't leave without you, so what is the hurry."

"I don't know I just have to get away from here."

"Once we get to the city, you will stay in my flat. David's is on the same floor. I'll have a word with him and tell him to leave you alone. Now I mean what I said. You're my woman and no-one else's. I may not come home some nights and I work funny hours, no questions, just enjoy yourself, meet people.

She couldn't believe the opulence of the flat. "Is this really yours?"

"Yes and the one David lives in. I use it also to meet important people who don't want to be seen in public. So if you see someone important going into that flat you keep your mouth shut."

"Do I have to clean the flat?"

"No cleaning, services does that, you be a lady, but behave yourself."

I went along to see David but he was out, or not answering the door. Using the key I entered and checked for myself. Everything was neat and tidy and no David. I scribbled a note and put it on the coffee-table.

'I've got your suitcases, Flo died yesterday; I have Christine in my flat keep away from her.'

Half an hour later he phoned. "I got your message; I'm sorry about Flo. Why are you stopping me from Christine?"

"I've had a change of heart about her; she will be looking after my flat. And I want no funny business with her. She is there to do a job not distracted by randy youngsters. You have plenty now to choose from. So just forget she is even here, I will no doubt be the same. How did you and Silvia get on?"

"She is some female that, we have a lot of bookings."

"I give her to you, you have Silvia, I'll take Christine."

"I've got the best deal."

"I promise not to touch her, as far as I'm concerned she is completely yours. You will have to vacate the flat tomorrow afternoon I have a paying customer remember."

"Would you mind if I went and lived with Sylvia?"

"I doubt if she will allow that."

"It was her who asked me."

"Then I don't object, get yourself a car though, you will need one."

"I'm not old enough to get a licence."

"Well the transports your problem."

"Christine," I shouted. She came running, "I have spoken to David he won't be pestering you, he has another woman now, so you have me or the cottage."

"I'm staying here this is beyond what I have ever dreamt of."

"Well do as you're told and I think the rule of wearing only underwear is an excellent one. So from now on when there is only the two of us, it's underwear only. So out you go and get yourself new sets, sexy and frilly ones." I took out two 100 pound notes and handed them to her as well as the key to the door.

"You trust me that much?"

"Of course I do," I said and pulled her to me and kissed her. She was no beauty but I didn't want a dolly bird around the flat. I wanted a woman who would do as she was told.

That Saturday morning I worked in the other flat installing my camera. There were two types of lighting in the flat low power down-lighting and fluro. Right above the bed in the main bedroom was a down-light outlet. It was easy to lift the insulated panel in the suspended ceiling and remove the fitting and install my camera. To the wiring I connected a solenoid to activate the camera switch, so when the down-lighting switch for the bed was switched on the camera started recording. A few minor adjustments were needed but I soon had it focused to record anything that happened on that bed.

In the afternoon at one forty-five I entered our work flat and made some coffee and waited. It was after two when the reception bell went off. "Mrs Davies to see Charlie," a soft feminine voice said. I pressed the button to release the door lock. I was waiting with the door open when she alighted from the lift. She looked as though she stepped out of Vogue, she was the most elegant woman I have ever seen in the flesh.

"I'm sorry I am a little late, a slight problem with the cook," she said in the softest sensual voice.

"Don't worry I have nothing else to do." I closed the door and she looked around and I knew she was impressed. "Would you care for a coffee, I just made it."

"White no sugar," she purred.

When I put the coffee down I sat beside her. "I can't keep calling you Mrs Davies can I?"

"Judith," she purred again. Sitting close I could see she had make up on covering her age wrinkles, I will find out her age eventually.

"Davies is a common name any relation to our politician by that name?"

"I'm his mother that is why we must be discreet, not just for him but me. In my circle of friends once you reach a certain age they think you should sew it up. At our parties, all the ones who are interested in you couldn't raise an erection even if you gave them a packet of Viagra. Isn't it funny why when women become more sexually aroused the men can't manage, and when a man is a walking erection most women are not really interested? I have been told its all because of the testosterone levels."

As she was saying this I just couldn't take it in, this was Thelma's mother-in-law and she was also seeking my help.

"Well as no doubt Sylvia told you, we are very outspoken. You tell me what you want me to do and we will try to do it."

"I want you to fuck me it is as simple as that, I don't like bondage or any of that other stuff but anything goes."

"Well It would be better if we were naked, no-one will come into the flat and it's nice and warm. Come I'll show you where to hang your clothes."

I took her into the main bedroom and switched on the lights as well as the camera over the king-sized bed and the lights in the walk in-robes. I walked in and started stripping. Judith done the same and every item of clothing was boutique. Her underwear all matched and the elastic top of her dark stockings had lace that matched her underwear.

Her breasts were a bit saggy and a few loose folds, but her legs were full and firm, her hips were extra wide and I loved women with wide hips.

We moved to the bed and she pushed me on the bed and plunged her head on to my crotch, kissing and licking up the shaft and the purple crown.

"You certainly have a large penis; it must be a foot long"

"No ten inches and seven in girth where you're holding."

Her moth closed over the head and I reached down and pulled her round so she was in the 69 position. I lifted her leg and right in front of me was her sweet scented love box. I plunged my mouth on to it and probed my tongue through her puffy lips, tasting the salty secretion of her vagina. I ran my tongue down and titillated her hard button. This woman was on the edge and ready as she ever would, she must have been going through all this in her mind.

I plunged two of my fingers into her passage and rolled them against the walls. I felt her stiffen as she reacted to my fondling.

I suppose she couldn't hold on any longer, for she turned and placed herself over my hips and then lowered herself down on to my phallus. As she sank lower she was emitting Agh's until she had my cock firmly implanted inside her. I wasn't going to let her be the dominant. I rolled her on her back and now I was on top and still inside her warm moist passage. She reached up and pulled me down on to her breasts and she stated kissing me with her lipstick coated lips. She smelt fantastic up close like this and I loved her perfume mixed with her body scent. I didn't want to share this woman with David, I know I said I would share every woman with him, but it all depends on the woman.

Now we started in a slow and relaxing fuck, I tried to speed up but she slowed me down, and I realised she liked it slow and easy, slowly enjoying each others company, and sharing each others body. We at this moment were as close as any man and woman can ever get. And I wanted to share my body with this lovely woman. David liked to dominate, some women liked that, I didn't want this woman dominated. I wanted her to enjoy sex as she wanted it.

"You are gentle with me, you know I won't break. Hold me tight, I feel you really want to give me satisfaction. What I need is just that, someone to hold me and savour our relationship. I want to meet you again but not here, I want you to come to my house for a weekend. I want you to meet my two best friends. Who will be staying with me next weekend. Will you come, I would like to spend a whole night with you."

"Judith I would be honoured to spend a whole night with you."

"Then I will see you next Saturday at the same time but this time my home. I would have invited you for this meeting but I didn't know how we would meld. I think we are very compatible, so I want you to come now. I will give you my address after we get up.

"Even though I had shot my bolt we kept locked together and just lay there, me lying between her legs, but my shoulder on the bed and she inclined towards me. You would think we were young lovers the way she just stared into my eyes.

Then the spell broke and we each got up. She refused to use the shower for some reason and put on her clothes again. With a little time spent on her make-up she was once again the elegant woman who had walked into my life. Without any trying to hide the fact she placed 300 pound in my hand.

"Judith, can I ask you a favour; I love the way you dress and everything about you."

"I like you very much too Charlie."

"No it's not about me, I have friend who needs fitted out with the right clothing and shown how to make herself up. She was a nun for nearly all her life and has no idea of dress sense. Could or would you take her shopping and show her how to dress properly. I'll give you whatever money is needed. She needs to be refitted from the inside out so to speak."

"She must indeed be a very good friend for you to help her like that. Yes I have Monday and Tuesday free. I'd love to do that for the both of you. I will call on Monday at 10 and you won't see us until she is re outfitted." Judith leant forward and kissed me full on the lips. This was no friendly kiss, but full of passion.

When I returned to my own flat Christine was standing in her underwear. "Christine I have changed my mind. Put a dress on and then come and sit by me. I have something to tell you." Turning she returned pulling her dress over her head and sat on the edge of the sofa inclined towards me.

"Christine, on Monday a lady is coming to take you shopping and you are to be reoutfitted. I want you to take this lady's advise, please. So before you go out on Monday you will get rid of every bit of clothing you have. I am having you changed from the inside out. Then I want you to uphold that mode of dress. So do as she says and we will get on great together."

"Why are you doing this, don't you like me the way I am?"

"I'm going to make you into an elegant woman, you have the bearing I just want to polish it off. Then you are coming with me on Wednesday to Flo's funeral and escort me when I go out when I'm not working. I want the world to see you."

"I'm no beauty, why show me off like this?"

"Who said you're no beauty, did I? You don't want to be elegantly dressed and groomed is that it?"

"I've never thought about it."

"Liar, all women are vain that's why they can never pass a mirror without looking into it and touching their hair or brushing down their dress."

"We do don't we, Oh Charlie thank you. I'll make you proud of me. I'll look after you and love you with all my heart."

"No need to get carried away, just do as I say."

That was it, I knew that I would never get rid of her now, so I resigned myself to that fact.

On Monday she and Judith drove off both women smiling and chatting away it looked like instant friendship. I had given Christine 2000 pounds and told her if she needed more to let me know. I am sure if I know women she will be wanting more.

I then rang Carol who I hadn't seen for ages. "Carol who is a good property auctioneers, I have a property I want to put on the market and it's fully equipped, but I have to clear out the personal things first."

"Unless you're going to rent, it's better to completely clear it all out. Get packers in first they will pack it and list everything if you want. Then store it in their warehouse or a lock-up."

"Thanks for the advice, where are you?"

"In London and I will be for another few weeks."

"See you when you get back."

"You bet you will, I'm wet just thinking about it."

"Shame on you?" I said with a chuckle as the phone went dead.

The woman customer tonight was going to be looked after by David and I hoped he switched on the lights, so I may get the whole scene. There was a new DVD blank in so I should get everything.

For something to do, I decided to go to Carina's home and check if there was anything lying around that I didn't want the packers to see, when I contacted them. Entering the house brought back memories flooding back. All the residents of this house have died in weeks of one another; it was so sudden and sad. I could never live in this house because of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.