The Rogue - Cover

The Rogue

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Our Saturday evenings were our family group get together and we assembled in the lounge and mucked around either me pussy licking or getting a blow-job from either one of them. Flo was teaching Mary how to take my whole cock into her mouth. I loved this attention I was getting.

They had got used to me going for a run on a Sunday, so no-one said anything to me when I left before they went off to church. I drove over to Christine and she just stood at the door when I arrived.

"Are you all ready to leave, let's get your things into the back."

"No, I'm not going, I have decided to stay here, I may be lonely but this is my home and I am staying."

"Well if that is how you feel, then that's fine by me. I am sorry I can't stay but I'll be round this week."

"You're mad at me, aren't you? That is why you are leaving. I don't want you to leave. Make love to me, I need you."

"No, I will see you later," I said got in the car and drove off, I was mad at her. And I had to drive to calm down. I decided to visit Betty, maybe she could calm me down.

When I arrived at her home there was six cars parked outside her home. I had come this far, I wasn't turning back now. So I parked and knocked on the door. Melanie opened it and leapt into my arms. She had lost a good bit of weight and had grown a couple of inches. "Charlie, you have come to see me. I have wished for this day. Come in, I'm sorry we have a lot of Gran's friends here. They came after church."

We entered the sitting room and it was crowded with middle-aged mature women, all dressed for church in their Sunday best. "Charlie these are some of my friends, all are widows or spinsters, all looking for a man," she said laughingly.

All the women jokingly scalded Betty disclaiming the statement, which meant they were all available.

"We meet here every Sunday morning, sometimes there is a lot more," Betty went on. I think she was feeding me information.

Every one of them, I wouldn't kick out of bed and it was obvious by the gold trinkets etc that they were all worth a quid or two. Two of them were Asian, one Indian, a West Indian and four white English women. It was like a league of nations. By the way they looked at me I knew that Betty had a big mouth and my physical details had been communicated to them all. I noticed there were many crossed legs swinging, so a few were feeling worked up.

"I just came to have a word with Melanie, Betty, can I speak to her alone for a minute?"

"Yes, use her bedroom."

"I won't be more than a couple of minutes."

"That's all right; we will be here for a while yet."

Melanie took my arm and rushed me into her room. "A couple of minutes is all I need, I want to feel your cock inside me. What to you want me to do?"

"Get on the bed and drop your panties."

She dropped them on the way and I dropped my trousers and in one almighty thrust sank into her young body. Her vagina enclosed around my shaft and I knew there and then that this was going to be the last time. I would rather fuck a mature woman, I had to let her go and I knew who would take over, David.

When I want I can come quite fast by rapidly thrusting non-stop. I was giving her a dose of cock and that was all. I shot my fat and withdrew right away, used one of her tissues on her dressing-table and re-dressed.

"That was very fast, couldn't you have made it last longer."

"There are too many people in the house we will have to find another time when they are not here."

"I really longed for this and I feel let down, but I see what you mean."

We were out again just over three minutes and I was once again among the women I prefer. Betty was obviously trying to get me introduced to her friends, if I'm right, everyone of these women will drop their knickers for me. I have enough for the moment but I'm going to make them comfortable with me.

"Would you like to come to our outing a week on Friday, we are going on a bus tour. Only 20 pounds, you can sit with me," the Indian woman said.

I took out my wallet and took out two ten notes. "Who is the one I pay my fee to."

"I'm the treasurer," the thin English woman with the blonde hair said. "You can sit with whoever you want." The meaning wasn't lost to me. I had guessed correct.

Just then my mobile phone rang, it was Flo, she was sobbing. "Charlie something terrible has happened, wherever you are come home immediately." That's all I got out of her.

"Sorry Ladies it appears there is an emergency, I will be in contact with you later."

I arrived back home and dashed into the house; there was no sign of Carina's car in the garage. In the lounge Flo was sobbing sitting in a chair. "Flo, what is wrong?"

"There has been a crash outside the Church, Carina and Mary are in hospital. I want you to take me to them now."

"Come on Flo let's go now."

They had been taken to the nearest hospital which is in a town nearest the church. We made our way to casualty and explained who we were. The nurse behind the desk asked us to sit and someone would be out to speak with us.

We sat there not knowing the extent of their injuries or anything for five minutes before a young casualty doctor came and invited us into a small lounge room. Now I knew the news was to be bad. "Who is the next of kin?" He asked.

I pointed to Flo. "This woman is Carina Simpson's mother; Mary is her Grand-daughter."

"I'm sorry to say that neither of them pulled through and died on there way here in the ambulance. There is a policewoman outside who wants to speak with you. I am dreadfully sorry for your loss."

He left and a policewoman came in. "What happened?" I asked.

"Are you a relative sir?"

"No but this old woman is the mother and grandmother of the two women, I live with them."

"A car stolen by a fourteen year old was speeding and hit their car on the driver's side and drove it into a telegraph pole."

"What about the youth who was driving the stolen car?"

"He suffered only a few bruises, he will be appearing in the children's court tomorrow."

"I expect he will get his wrists slapped and given a lollie."

"The sentencing has nothing to do with the police, we only catch them. The judges do the sentencing."

"I want to go home Charlie, back to my cottage. Please take me home."

We went back to Carina's place collected her belongings and I drove her to her cottage. When we got there Christine came out and rushed round when she saw Flo.

"Flo's daughter and grand-daughter has been killed in a car crash. Flo wants to come back to her cottage. Christine I want you to look after her. I have some arrangements to take care of."

I left them sitting by Flo's fireplace as I returned to Carina's house. Carina had told me about her arrangements in case of anything happening to her and she had everything well documented including a funeral director. As for Mary, I had no idea.

I rang the funeral director and gave her (for it was a woman funeral director) the details. I also told her that Carina's daughter was also killed and to take care of her also.

"Leave everything to us, we will arrange everything. I believe her mother is still alive."

"Yes, I just took her home to her cottage. I have someone watching over her."

"What about the death notice, she has on her instructions, the death notice."

"That was discussed when Mrs Simpson took out the funeral plan. I will arrange that too."

"When will the funeral be?"

"When would you like it?"

"As soon as possible I don't want Flo going through a long wait."

"Let's say Wednesday then. I'll also publish the funeral notice, for both women and let you know the time."

After her I phoned her lawyer who was also a friend again, a woman. Carina had only recently made out a new will as well as Flo. But that was all she said.

Then I started telephoning everyone on her list of people to tell. Some I managed to speak to others I left messages. I telephoned Mary's husband and David. Who says he was coming over right away.

After completing that task I drove back to Flo's cottage again. Christine was still with Flo. She was a lot calmer now and I took over letting Christine go home. By this time it was getting late.

"Come on sweetheart get to bed."

"Come with me Charlie I want you close."

"Yes, I'll do that for you."

That night I just lay there with her cuddled up on my arm. My little world had collapsed around me. I wasn't back to where I was before but almost.

The next day I collected David up from the local airport. I have never seen a change over anyone as with David he was more mature looking and his voice had deepened.

"David I want you to stay with your Great-Grand-mother until after the funeral." Then once all this is settled we can think what we are to do. The woman next door is an ex nun called Christine, if you want a challenge she is man hungry now, I can tell you."

"You never stop do you?"

"I always look after a kindred heart," I said with a laugh.

David and Flo hadn't met for years; sure she had heard all about him. Now she met him she seemed to have changed her opinion. Anyway he was a real charmer of women. When I left them he almost had Christine eating out of his hand.

The funeral was meant to be a small family affair but I was surprised at the number who attended. Of course I hadn't known Carina that long to know all her friends. After the funeral we had a wake at the house and there I got to know the closest friends Mary and Carina knew. One woman who seemed to be an outcast from the others drew my attention so I went and spoke with her.

"We haven't met, I'm Charlie. I lived with Carina."

"Yes I know, she loved you very much. I'm Maria Marshall I'm the bad woman as no doubt you have guessed, just because I run an escort agency."

"Wonderful, I must come and see you some time. No not for an escort a proposition about an idea I have."

"I'd be glad to hear it; I'm always open to new ideas."

"Can you give me your telephone number and after all this I'll give you a ring."

"Here have one of my agency cards." She wrote her own address and personal number on the back and handed it to me.

"I'll be in touch." I turned and again mixed with the others.

After they were all gone, there was only Flo, David and myself. His father who attended ignored David completely, but it was strikingly obvious that he was as queer as a clockwork orange and Bertie was as well. Flo went to collect a few of her things she had left behind to collect before the lawyer came to read us both Carina's and Mary's wills. It appears they all had drawn up new wills just after Christmas according to Flo.

"You weren't wrong about that Christine, isn't she a real religious nut though. I spent all of last night with her, she can't get enough."

"I thought she was a big cock woman, after I finished with her."

"Well I'm 9 inches when hard and she loved it hard."

"David if you like the older women, we are going to have a great time together. In fact I've only been introduced to a gang of them who are all looking for young men."

"Wow, I knew we were alike."

"What about Samantha and the others?"

"I had three of them on the game for me. I had them being fucked every night by locals who wanted to fuck an English woman. God the demand was high."

"How did you manage that?"

"They were all junkies, and I found a supplier who sold it dirt cheap and I gave it to them. So in return they got what they wanted, drugs and sex and of course I got the money."

"You are a real card, you are so much like me, you could be a brother."

"I feel you're more my brother than that slack wrested brother of mine."

"You take care of Christine we may be able to use her if my proposition I am going to put to a woman comes good."

"What are you cooking up now?"

"One that will need our talents."

When the wills were read, it was obvious that Carina expected to die before Mary. Carina left me the house and the balance of her assets went to Mary. Mary left everything to me, except the 1000 pounds to each of her boys. After the Death duty was paid I had three and a half million in stocks and shares and 25 thousand in cash. I have really landed on my feet. Now I had three properties. But what would I do with them all. I can't leave them all stand vacant.

I dropped Flo and David off at the cottage. Christine was waiting and she smiled at us both but had a lingering look at David. It was obvious she and him had an affair going.

David went with Christine and Flo went to bed leaving me sitting in the lounge. Ten minutes later David was back. "Come on I want you next door. I told Christine we both were to fuck her. Also don't worry she isn't a virgin in any hole now."

"You arse fucked her as well?"

"Ye, I did the first night, usually after they allow you to arse fuck them they will do anything you tell them. That was what I told Christine today, that we both were going to fuck her."

We just walked straight in, David as if he owned the place. "I've brought Charlie in, now get undressed and on your knees."

"David, please, not in front of Charlie."

"Don't worry you are going to take the two of us at once. Now how do you want it in the arse or your cunt. You will be using your mouth to suck cock so you can choose the other hole," he said to her.

How could a woman come to be dominated so quickly, David seemed to be able to make women do anything he wanted.

"Any one you want David, just do it."

Seeing him drop his trousers I did also, he went to her rear end and I her front and she reached up and took my cock into her mouth. David got behind her and first just stuck is cock straight in her cunt, removed it and slowly penetrated her arse. Christine was trying to moan but was prevented by having my cock stuck in her mouth. She was using her hand to wank me and at the same time moving her head back and forward. She had learnt quick and was doing a great job.

David looked at me and circled his finger in the air, wanting us to change ends. He pulled out of her arse with a plop and I went round to the rear. Christine was moaning and demanding David's cock which was now waving in her face. I am not much of an arse man so I just pushed into her eager pussy. She had been stretched a bit by David and I slipped in and started pounding into her after about a couple of minutes both David and I shot our bolts me into her cunt and David into her mouth. He left it there until she cleaned him. I slowly dropped out.

"You really liked that bitch, didn't you? Two cocks at the same time you are learning," David said to her.

"Oh yes, that was wonderful, David. You and Charlie are so good to me."

"From now on both of us will take care of you. Now go and wash and come back but only in your undies as I told you."

She got up and went into her bathroom.

"You make her go around in only her undies?"

"Yes, she's no pin-up but I keep telling her she looks gorgeous in only her underwear."

"David tomorrow I want you to come with me to the city. I think it's about time you got settled in. You needn't rush we have at least a good working capital now. Also I want to introduce you to my women who love being screwed. Once you see who they are you will understand you have to be very discrete. Also I'll let you use my other flat."

"You have flats in the city?"

"Yeh, two of them on the same floor of the same building and fully equipped. All you need is to get someone to look after you."

"Should we take Christine, she could look after both of us."

"No, let's get someone new," I said.

I went back to Flo's and crawled into bed and Flo slid on top of me. The feel of a woman's body was enough for me to get a ragging erection. I didn't need to do anything, Flo guided me into her eager passage and she slowly impaled herself on my cock. It looks like she has got over the loss of her kin and wants to get back to normal. She bounced her body hard on to mine and I hit her cervix heavy every time she came down. She seemed to be punishing herself for some reason or other, or was it she just wanted a good hard fuck, which we do from time to time. This time she let out a loud "Agh" as if she had a climax and then moved even faster until I again spent inside her frail body.

"I needed that Charlie, somehow my body screamed out to be fucked. I have never had so strong a feeling as I did then. Is that how a drug addict feels when they need a shot I wonder."

"Don't know Flo never taken drugs."

She lay back and we both dropped off to sleep. When I left in the morning she was still asleep, so I left her. I knocked on Christine's door for David and we left for the city.

When we got to the flat that Carol had leant us, I asked David to follow. Using my key I opened the door and Thelma and Silvia were sitting on the sofa. They both looked a bit apprehensive when David came in.

"Ladies this is my best friend, since you women can have a bit more of what you are getting, I would like David to join us. Of course you can refuse, but I can assure you he will say nothing and keep our secrets. Oh by the way he has a big cock as well."

"Oh that's all right then," said Thelma. "Two of us can come every week. I want you this week Charlie."

"You can have both of us if you want."

"I would love that," said Silvia "but not both at once, well not this time anyway."

"Then it's settled, let's get into the bedrooms."

"Why bedrooms, one will do. If I'm going to have each of you then one bedroom will do," Thelma said.

A smile came over David's face at the prospect of having both of these women. He lifted his thumb and signalled he thought the idea was terrific. I knew Thelma since we have met a few times, had no qualms getting undressed and Silvia just started undressing. David was that fast that he was rove up Silvia before I got on to Thelma. Knowing how Thelma liked sex hard gave me an edge, David was feeling his way with her. When I had been pounding Thelma for about a few minutes I tapped David on the shoulder. "Ok, change now."

This gave me a chance to come of the boil and it was like starting all over again. Silvia's plump and small body was a great cushion, she had her plump legs up in the air. I had a handful of her ample breasts caressing them, she had her hands over the top of mine making me press even harder. Silvia was a vocal lover, her Ooo's and Aaa's and Aghs kept coming every time I was fully penetrated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.