The Rogue - Cover

The Rogue

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

After Mary dropped me off I wandered around the various car yards. I didn't want a new car, just a reliable one. For the first time ever I was looking not for a fast get-a-way car but something that is practical and goes around unnoticed. Then I saw what I wanted. I knew it was my car, it seemed to cry out 'Charlie here I am, I will serve you well.' I know it seems funny but that was what the Nissan dual cab seemed to be saying.

It was fitted with everything and it was obvious the previous owners had loved this car. It was only the 2.4 ST but it was fitted with automatic which is unusual in this model. Also it had been converted to LPG so it had dual systems. On the rear was a glass fibre canopy over the tray. Yes, I had to have it, so I looked for the salesman not that I needed to look too far. A salesman was on his way over winding through the packed yard. A good point really for they were overstocked and gave me room for dealing.

I went through the motions of dealing after a quick drive round the block and we struck a deal. I thought it was a good deal, maybe it wasn't but I had my baby. I had enough money in my own account to pay for this car a couple of times over. I knew there were plenty funds also in the safety-deposit box, but I didn't want to touch that. I put a deposit on the car and promised to pay the balance when I picked it up after it had a few points I picked up rectified later this afternoon. As I was leaving the yard I looked up at the name, D.A.D. (Davies Automobile Dealership) I wonder if this was one of Mrs Davies husband's enterprises.

So to pass the time I rang Thelma and she answered. "So you are in the city today," I asked.

"Yes, I've been in all week, my heating system at home is being repaired and I'm not staying in the cold when I can be warm here. Where are you?"

"Standing outside a car yard in the city, I just bought a car that I wanted and I have to wait for some minor items to be fixed."

"Darling, you should have said you were looking for a car, my husband has six car yards."

"It wouldn't be D.A.D. would it?"

"Yes, is that where you got the car from?"

"Yes, the yard in Rough Street."

"Charlie, come up to the flat, I will speak to the yard."

"So I walked the mile or so to Thelma's flat and she must have heard the lift for she was waiting at the door for me, with a big smile on her face."

"This isn't Thursday but I can see you any time, you wonderful man. Do you know that Silvia is over the moon, she has been on the phone every day and you come up every time? You really have got into her knickers and gave her the itch. She isn't the only one, but then you know how I feel about you, care to make an old woman happy again?"

"Why not Thelma, it is as good a way as any to pass the time."

Somehow I knew she would be naked under her dress. She just drew it over her head and she was as naked as the day she was born. Well not quite, she wasn't born with the thick patch of hair between her legs or the breasts on her chest. I just took my time and pealed off and folded my clothes and we both padded into her bedroom. On the back of a chair was a man's suit and tie. She saw me looking at them. "My husband's, he will be sitting all day, ignore them."

So once again I was deeply embedded into Thelma's body and pounding into her as hard as I could. Thelma liked it this way and once in a while I didn't mind a bit of the rough stuff. If this was what made her happy I was quite willing to make her so.

Lying back after our exertions she casually said. "Your car will be brought round here in two hours; it's a gift from me for services rendered."

"I don't want you to do this Thelma. I fucked you because I like you not like some gigolo. Let me buy the car myself."

"If that's what you want, you can pay the price we bought it for. Does that make you feel better?"

"Yes, I don't mind a bit of a discount. I don't feel beholding to you that way."

"Men, I thought you would have grabbed at the free car. Now I know you a lot better and I like what I have found out. You and I will get on fine together," she said cuddling up and hugging me. "Now fancy another trip to heaven, or is that too much for you."

This time I really gave her what she mostly wanted a good stiff hard fuck. I drove into her that hard I seemed to have bruised my public bone. She urged me on and I am sure the slapping sounds associated with the act could be heard outside her flat as our lower bodies smacked together in a constant rhythm.

"You love my cock Thelma don't you?"

"I would be lying if I said anything else but yes, I can't remember loving one so much."

After a shower, coffee and sandwiches and a call to the car yard the two hours were up. A tap at the door and the salesman who had sold me the car was standing there.

"Thelma, I will see you at the usual time on Thursday. I'll take this chap back to the yard and square up about the car." I leant and kissed her on the cheek as I left her flat.

"Why didn't you say you were a friend of the Davies?" The salesman asked.

"I don't like dropping names, I expect you get it all the time, people wanting preferential treatment?"

"Yes, and they are the ones who are only casual acquaintances of the Davies. This is the first time ever that Mrs Davies has ever contacted us, you must be a good friend of the family. Well I know you must be as only close friends would kiss each other on the cheek."

"Yes my wife and Mrs Davies are good friends," I said leaving it at that.

When he told me the price it was less than half what I had dealt on and I thought I had done a good deal.

"I was told to tell you any repairs or service; you have to bring it here. Orders!" He said with a smile.

The car drove like a dream and just seemed to whisper along the road at the speed-limit. Yes, I liked it and it was the complete opposite to what I used to drive.

Both Mary and Carina liked the car. Mary took it for a drive and confirmed my thoughts on the car. Now the spare space in the garage was filled.

The next day a letter of invitation came for Mary asking her to attend David's end of year ceremony at his school.

"Mary no way are you going there, for he will blackmail you again. I know he is your son, but to you he is no more than a predator."

"I don't want to go, I know what will happen."

"I will go in your place. There is another reason I will go and that is to get hold of the tape he is blackmailing you with. I think I know a way that will get him to hand it over."

"I don't want you to physically hurt him."

"No I won't lay a finger on him. When is it you have to go?"

"On the 18th until the 20th that's in two weeks, they didn't give you much notice."

"Christmas is the next week and my mother will be arriving on the Friday before," Carina said.

"Your mother, you never said anything about your mother," I said in surprise.

"Yes, she spends every Christmas, until after the New Year with us. She is a lovely quiet person; you never know she is here. My, isn't she going to be surprised when she sees you here," she said with a giggle.

"Yes, Gran will surely be that," Mary said.

"Mary can you book me a flight on the 17th and returning on the 21st and since you know the city a hotel where I can stay?"

"I'll do that for you, I am glad you are going in my place, but we will miss you for these few days."

"Think of the return," I said stroking her thigh.

Wednesday I got an e-mail from Thelma. "Don't come to flat. Suspicious husband, see you in Central Café same time."

It hadn't taken her husband long to suspect her, but it was only suspicions so I will wait to see what she says tomorrow. So I sent a reply of one word 'Right'.

Jane was now a radiant person and her weight had started to drop. It's surprising what a ration of cock can do to a woman and she seems very happy with her new man friend. I lost a good fuck there, but then I now had so many more. An active sex life doesn't last long so I am making the best of it while it lasts.

Thursday morning I was sitting in the Central Café which is a bit up-market for my liking when Thelma and another woman walked in. I knew who she was right away; she was the wife of a senior cleric. She was always campaigning about the morals of youth and the sanctities of marriage. Surely this wasn't the other friend of Thelma. Maybe she just met her outside and they came in together. These thoughts ran through my mind.

Her name came to mind it was Gloria; she was a nice-looking woman, dressed in a fine-knitted figure hugging green dress, which came to the top of her knees. She was wearing a short coat which was open, dark silk stockings and stiletto type heeled enclosed shoes. Her hair was wavy and neck length with the bulk over her left ear. She was a woman who people noticed and they were turning their heads as she walked over to my table. She smiled and nodded to everyone.

"Charlie this is Gloria," Thelma said as she sat down. I just nodded my head in recognition. Immediately a waiter came over and I ordered coffee for the pair of them.

"Look I'm sorry about this Charlie but I think my husband is a bit suspicious, so better to be safe than sorry, eh."

"I won't be coming in on a Thursday for the next three or four weeks because of the holidays and I have to go abroad next week. Important meeting."

"I think that will ease the tension beautifully, but I will miss our little get togethers. Gloria has a friend with a flat near mine, she would like you to provide you know what."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you think I'm different from other women?" Gloria chipped in.

"Gloria, I don't care who you are, I think you look fantastic. If it's cock you want I'll give it to you, willingly."

"That's just what I wanted to hear. I like someone who calls a spade a spade."

"I'll leave Gloria and you now, I suppose you will be seeing more of us next year."

"I hope so, Thelma. As I said to you the other day, you are a great fuck and I like your style."

"I hope you will say that about me after today," Gloria chipped in.

"Thank you Charlie, it's nice to be appreciated. Now I must dash." She rose and walked out of the café leaving Gloria and I sipping coffee. She was eyeing me over the top of her cup.

"Are you as big as my two friends' say you are? You have them in raptures. Silvia is forever saying how she was longing to see you again. You have her hooked, Thelma doesn't tell me as much but she is the same. Come on I can't wait I am frightened I may stain my dress I'm running so much."

I paid for the coffees and we left not linked or holding hands, but as two people of slight acquaintance would walk. The friend's flat was on the second floor, and whenever the door was closed she put her arms around me and smothered me in kisses. I slipped my hand up her dress to the crotch of her panties and they were wet right through as well as the soft skin at the top of her legs. This woman was really ready to go.

"Come on let's find the bedroom and get undressed," I said to her.

She took my hand, as she kicked off her shoes and rushed me into the bedroom, dropping her jacket and undoing her dress. I was getting skilful at this quick undressing now and I was well ahead of her getting undressed. She slowed down a bit to stare at my erect penis when I dropped my trousers. Maybe this was what slowed her up. She was wearing the sexiest underwear all lace trimmed and matching the dress. These items were soon cast aside as she eagerly got on to the bed.

Like her friends she knew what she wanted. Straight on to her back with knees bent and spread. She had a neat looking snatch, and the labial lips were as puffy as I had ever seen. She lowered a hand and parted the lips as I got between her legs, inviting me in.

I was surprised how small she was, she was tighter than Jane, who was a virgin, but I soon changed that as I stretched her vagina in both directions as I sank into her.

"Gloria, haven't you been having sex, you are as tight as an early teenager."

"Not lately and when I was my husband isn't built very big. You are only the second man who has entered my body."

"Gloria I'm not entering your body, I'm fucking you, and I'm going to fuck you good and proper."

"You have done that already, I feel completely full down there and as if you have pushed everything up in my body. If this is what a cock feels like I've been missing out all my life."

I had my hands under her and was pulling her body into mine. She was thrusting her wide hips also and her pace was getting faster and faster. I slowed down and started thrusting in as I did Thelma and this slowed her down, she responded by thrusting back as hard. By this time the tightness of her vagina had slackened and passage in and out was as smooth as silk as the animal instincts took hold seeking satisfaction in each other. Her orgasm came fast and often slight shudders the tightening of her vagina, and the sighs she let out. The pace didn't change as she was now in frenzy in her thrusting and rolling of the hips. She then stiffened and at the same time I blasted into her womb, it had to be there for the crown of my penis was hard against her cervix and the crown of my knob was fitting in the notch. So the only place the sperm could go was through the small hole, and flooding her womb.

She held me so tight, her legs were splayed wide and her breathing was fast and shallow, but the widest smile on her face told the whole story. This woman was satisfied with what she had just done.

"Oh Charlie, that put me on a cloud, you know I think I left my body the feeling was so intense. Oh, I have to see you again; I've joined the other two in adoration. You definitely have three worshipers now."

We lay there both spread-eagled. I was fondling her breast which I must spend some time on the next time we meet. Then I felt her rise and then her lips around my now deflated penis. She was licking me clean performing the supreme act of devotion as I saw it. She never missed a bit and was looking up at me with her once neat hair down over her face. She looked the wanton woman as I am sure she felt at this moment.

"Gloria, you were terrific, I hope you had as much pleasure as I. I will like to see you in the New Year."

"Oh you will, I will be eagerly waiting on that meeting."

Soon I was on my way back home; I went to the cinema complex and picked a used ticket out of the waste bin for the current new release showing time of beginning and finish. The car purred along the road, I will have to thank Thelma the next time we meet.


The journey over to David's school was pleasant, everyone was filled with the coming festive spirit and I wondered why they can't be like this all year long. But I was one of the people who always prevented that, well I did in my past life since Carina came into my life, everything has turned around. All I want to do now is have a quiet life and fuck as many women as I can. Well I suppose that is every young man's dream and now I was getting my share.

The hotel that Mary picked was fit for a king and had all the luxuries one wanted. She really looked after me. When the reception clerk told me the room had been paid for in advance, I will have to have words with that woman.

When I walked into the hall where the presentations were going to be held David's mouth dropped. "Hello David, I believe you have been a busy boy?"

"Yes, I carried out what you said I should try and quite a few others as well."

"Yes your mother told me, but you went too far, also you went the wrong way about it. Nonetheless you managed to achieve it how is Bertie?"

"Bertie is gay, a bloody poofter."

"Well David you don't mince your words. Look I want that tape you have of you and your mother, and I will swap you for the disc of you and your grandmother. How about it?"

"You haven't got a copy?"

"No, do you have of yours?"

"No. I'll make the deal if you will come with me to the student teacher dance tonight."

"Why is this dance so significant that you want me to come with you?"

"I have to escort my Senior English teacher and her mother. I want to see if I could fuck her, but I need someone to take care of the mother. Also I'm in charge of the punch bowl; I have a few surprises there also."

"You never stop do you?"

"I much prefer the older women, but I do have a younger girlfriend who fucks like a rabbit."

"I'll do it, but I want the tape first, and I want to check it out too. I have the disc on me now, you go and get the tape. I won't let you down tonight if the tape is OK."

"This ceremony doesn't start for half an hour I'll go and get the tape but I want the disc in exchange."

"Fair enough."

Off he went, out through the doors as I sat waiting at the rear of the hall. Little did he know that I had written a small program with a counter that would allow him to view it once. Then it would erase the contents that all depended if the drive was a burner, if it wasn't then he had the pictures to blackmail his grandmother. Mary told me the computer he had had a DVD burner and the CD was a CD-RW, so no doubt he would check it, but the next time there would be nothing. Of course if he was a computer boffin he could get a program to read the deleted files, but from what I had been told he wasn't that good with computers. It all depended on third party information.

He returned and handed over the tape and I gave him the CD. "Check it out when you finish so you will see it's genuine."

"I will, but I trust you."

David, I thought don't ever trust me; I'll trick you as quick as you can look at me.

I sat through all the boring ceremony, all the patting on the back and all the other crap which was being said by people who hadn't the faintest idea what the world outside these cloistered walls was all about. I was trying to work out who the Senior English Teacher was among the women sitting in the chairs behind the rostrum.

There was one in her late fifties who fitted the old spinster type I imagined as being the English teacher type. All the others were a bit young and not the challenge I knew David looked for. If she was the one then her mother would be in her eighties, I have never tackled a woman of that age before. I must say there were a good few dragons in the staff line-up.

David won three prizes; I was surprised that he won anything. I thought he put all his efforts trying to get between the legs of elderly women. Then I thought, has he already scored with some of the dragons on the platform.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.