The Rogue
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The newspaper arrived and the headlines blared "3 million heist of used banknotes." I just had to read it and I read the whole article. No trace of the car had been found, or the perpetrators of the heist. The police think that they at least wounded them all and were asking the public to come forward with any information on anyone they found, or had seen wounded.

"You had no part in that, no, you are not wounded. I wonder where they are," Carina said after she read the article.

"Let's check with the news on TV to see if they have found any more evidence," I said.

"You seem interested in this, why?"

"I hate bank robbers, but I am always curious about why they do it for they always get caught."

"Yes they do don't they," was all she said.

On the TV news they confirmed they had found the car with all three criminals dead. The driver was found dead at the wheel. But the money stolen wasn't in the car or the bandit's identification. Also a car was stolen from the site where the car was abandoned, leading the police now on the hunt for other person or persons who have made off with the stolen money.

"It looks as if someone discovered the car and stole the money off the dead robbers," Carina said.

"Yes it looks that way," I said shutting off the TV.

Using Carina's car I drove to the site where I had buried the money and unearthed the five bags as well as the other items. The armour-plate and the numberplates I threw into the river, remembering to wear my gloves.

I opened all the bags and emptied the money into a large sack, which I found in Carina's garage, placing it on the rear seat and covering it with a travelling rug.

Into the empty bank transit bags I put the guns and spare clips, plus the wallets of the men in the car, but firstly removing the money which was in the wallets. These men travelled with a lot of money; altogether they had over 5 thousand in notes. I filled the bank bags with rocks and threw them as far into the raging river as I could.

I drove into the city and parked in the car park of a K-Mart and went shopping for a holdall.

I got a large sports one that would hold all the notes, which I noted were all large denomination. Sitting in the car park in the back seat of the car I packed the notes into the holdall leaving the bands on them. I have never seen so much money in my life. Granted some of them had holes in them, one even had the bullet still embedded in the bundle. After I had completed the task I placed the holdall on the front seat and covered it with the travelling rug. The sack I put in the boot.

I then drove to a bank which I knew had safety-deposit boxes and rented the largest they had. I spent the next twenty minutes packing all the money neatly into the box. I left the bank a lot happier now I had got rid of the money, for my heart was in my mouth all the time it was in the car. Dreading that I may be stopped by the police or have an accident. I put the key on to my key ring, which I have attached to a chain.

Next I drove to my one bedroom flat, collected the few belongings I had into a suitcase and left the flat, dropping the key in an envelope in the supervisor's letterbox. Except for stopping for fuel I drove straight back to Carina's home.

She was waiting at the garage door as I returned and a wide smile crossed her face. When I got out and brought my suitcases with me she looked even happier.

"I didn't think you would be coming back. I was thinking you only said these things to have sex with me."

"Carina, trust me I said I would be back. I'm all yours."

"Oh Charlie you have made me so happy."

"I would like to get changed out of these clothes; I need to put clean ones on. Where am I to stay?" I asked.

"In my room of course, where else would you stay? I want you close to me remember," she said with a smile.

I was in, I knew it. I would now lie low for a while. None of my old contacts would ever think of looking for me in this social circle. Not that they would be looking, for I had done nothing wrong to make them come looking.

I tidied myself up and went down ready to meet her friends.

"Oh yes, that is a lot better. I like you dressed casual. Stick around I want the women to drool over you," she said. Again planting those luscious full lips on to mine, and grinding her whole body against me.

When her friends did arrive I recognised a few. Some I had seen with a playboy on their arms, some attending social functions with a rich husband by their sides. All of them smiled and nodded when Carina introduced me to them. Most of them came in cars driven by a chauffeur, but a few drove themselves, but all the cars were expensive.

Once the card games started, silence except for the sound of bidding could be heard. So I left them to it and went into the kitchen, to get a cup of coffee. Jane was there preparing a large plate of sandwiches and small cakes all stacked on a trolley, I suppose for the card players break.

"When did you and Mrs Simpson meet, I haven't even heard of you until this morning and usually she tells me everything."

"We kept it quiet."

"She needs a man around her. I bet it isn't love that has drawn you two together?"

"You don't mince your words Jane, do you?"

"No, if one doesn't like to hear the truth, then hard luck."

"What's the problem, can't you get a man?"

"In this neck of the woods, there is no spare. I lost my chance having to look after my mother, but I wouldn't like to leave this life without at least knowing what it feels like."

"What are you trying to say Jane?"

"Look at me, what man wants a plump woman like me. Having sex is what I'm meaning."

"You mean your --"

"Yes, a virgin at 38, can you beat it."

"Something will turn up it always does."

"I only hope," she said with a shrug and carried on with what she was doing.

I sat sipping my coffee and watched her. Two nights ago in my circle of acquaintances none would have been as frank as she had spoken. All my friends if that is what you would call them, had something to hide and never spoke what they were feeling. Everything was always veiled and hidden.

Jane was just plump, I guess with eating out of boredom. If you got rid of the excess weight she would be an attractive woman. Maybe if she got into the city she would meet someone. Maybe also she should join a lonely hearts club or something like that.

To help her when the time came I wheeled the trolley through to the room where the car players were and helped her set up the tea things. By this small act you would think I had proposed to her. She was all smiles and thank yous.

When the women had finished their games they stood chatting to one another. A woman who introduced herself as Mrs. Davies dressed in a flowing full dress with ample cleavage showing, raven dark hair to her shoulders and dripping with jewellery, came and spoke to me. "I am glad that Carina has found a companion at last. I have talked to her on many occasions it's not healthy living alone. Take care of her, she needs comforting."

"Oh I'll look after her have no fear of that."

"I bet you will, I wish my husband would," she said. It was obvious what she was referring to but I had seen her on the TV and I am sure her husband is a politician or something. I just smiled and looked her straight in the eye.

Soon they were gone and we had the house to ourselves once more.

For the next few weeks it was bliss living in this house. There were no mad sex parties or anything like that. Carina loved to just be held, if it led to sex then it happened, if not she just cuddled up and was as contented as anyone could. She went around with a smile on her face so she must have felt contented.

Jane was even becoming clucky when I was around. Always ready to pour me a coffee and have a chat any time I was in the kitchen. At times she even rubbed her body against mine, rather crudely but I could see what she was getting at.

One evening the rain was bad, the wind was howling and not a night to be out in at all. Jane usually drove in her little car but it was in for a service and she cycled to Carina's this morning.

"Charlie, please take Jane home, the poor soul will be drenched if she tries to cycle in this weather," Carina asked me as I was sitting by a roaring fire in the lounge.

I was reluctant to move but I had to agree with Carina it was real nasty out there. "Sure it shouldn't take too long, tell her I won't me two minutes."

After putting a coat and my shoes on I went through to the garage. Jane was waiting by the passenger door and I unlocked the car remotely. The rain was that heavy the windscreen wipers had a difficult time just keeping visibility. The lights had no penetration at all in this torrent so we crawled along the road. On reaching Janes cottage I got the umbrella and shielded her to her door.

"Stay a while until it clears a bit. I would like to show you my home."

"Yes no need to push my luck in this weather." Just as I said that I slipped on her doorstep and fell back into a pool of water which had formed around her downpipe from the roof. I couldn't help but laugh, I was holding an umbrella and lying in a pool of water, I was soaked to the skin.

Jane leant forward and helped me to my feet.

"Good God you are soaked to the skin. Come in and I will get your clothes dry. You can't sit in Mrs Simpson's car wringing wet."

I had to agree, I never said anything, but just followed her in leaving a trail of water into her bathroom. "Now take of your things you can put on my dressing-gown it's behind the door."

Once undressed and looking like a real nit in her dressing-gown which hardly covered anything, I handed her my wet clothing. "Can I use your phone, I had better ring Carina."

"Surely its in the hallway."

Carina answered almost immediately. "Sweetheart, I'm going to be a bit late, I have just fallen into the pool by her roof downpipe and I am standing here in her dressing-gown while she puts my clothes through her drier."

"Accidents happen, come home as soon as you can Charlie."

Jane got about doing little things as I sat in her lounge with the gas fire burning bright. I heard her behind me but I paid no attention until she moved in front of me. She was dressed in a see-through nylon nightie with nothing underneath. My body had a mind of its own seeing her like that caused a reaction and I became erect and hard as a metal rod.

"I would like you to make love to me," she said.

"No Jane, I'll fuck you, which is totally different."

"That's what I mean; I want to have the pleasure of having a man."

"The best way the first time is on your hands and knees, will you do that."

"You will er-- fuck me?"

"I said I would; just get down on your hands and knees."

She was down before all the words were out of my mouth. "Fold your arms and put them on the floor, now rest your head on your arms."

This brought her bottom higher and exposed her vulva. I get behind her after opening the dressing-gown and forced her knees apart. I placed the crown between her swollen lips and just leant forward. Sure she was tight, but no hymen. I sunk straight in. She was so well lubricated that she took the whole length in one easy stroke.

"Oh my, that feels so good, I never thought it would feel so nice," she exclaimed.

I took a hold of her hip ridge and pulled her further on to my raging rod. I must have slipped another inch in and she wriggled with pleasure. Soon we were like a couple of dogs pounding into her lovely warm passage knowing that this was virgin ground I was travelling. I unloaded deep within her as she let out a loud hissing sound through her teeth. She pushed into an upright position sitting on my lap. I let go of her hips and took a handful of breast in each hand and pulled her closer.

"Well June, feel better now. I think you have a wonderful body, any time you feel frustrated give me a call."

"Oh yes, but I don't want to cheat on Mrs Simpson she has been good to me."

"Join one of the lonely heart clubs, there are always men looking for women."

"I can't afford it or I would."

"I'll give you the money, you like sex, so why deprive yourself."

"It will only be a loan, I'll pay you back."

"No it will be a gift, and until you get a man friend I'll always help out."

All this was as she was sitting on my knee and I was still rove up inside her. I lifted her off and she turned and kissed me. "You were my first and I will always treasure that."

I took out five 100 pound notes and handed them to her. "Here join a club and get yourself a new outfit. Go knock em dead." She clutched the money to her chest and ran from the room.

Ten minutes I was on my way back home after giving myself a good wash. My clothes were creased but somehow I felt good I had made someone happy.

"God you look a mess, everything is creased," were the words that greeted me when I arrived back home.

"Well I told you I had fallen into a pool of water."

"I thought you were only giving me a line," she said meekly.

"Carina, you still don't trust me, do you?"

"It's so hard, I love you so much and don't want to share you with anyone."

I held out my arms and she came into them and cuddled me close with tears running down her cheeks. Then the telephone rang breaking the spell. Carina went and picked it up, from what she was saying it was Mary on the phone and there seemed to be something wrong.

I left her to it and went back to where I was before I went to take Jane home. Carina was on the phone for about twenty minutes and when she came into the room she looked a bit worried.

"What's the problem?"

"I don't know, something has happened to Mary but she won't tell me. She was sobbing all the time on the telephone; she just wanted to hear my voice."

Right away I had a vague idea what it could be. I bet David had somehow managed to seduce his mother and now she was feeling the shame. I know it was wrong for me to think as I do, but I like the young lad's determination. He got his target and kept at it until he succeeded. I may be totally wrong but I think that was what it was.

The next morning Jane was all smiles and before Carina came down she came and planted a kiss on my lips. There was no way of hiding it Jane had changed, she seemed to radiate and looked a lot happier. "I am going after work to an agency to put my name down and look for a partner."

"Great Jane, I hope you are successful."

"Successful in what?" Asked Carina as she walked into the kitchen.

"I'll let Jane tell you herself."

"I have an appointment with a matrimonial agency this evening. I have decided I have lived long enough on my own. Seeing you so happy has made me change my mind on being alone."

"Wonderful Jane, Oh I feel so happy for you. We will keep our fingers crossed for you," Carina said linking her arm into mine.

A week later Jane came to work all smiles. "I met Jim last night, he only lives a couple of miles from here, he is a divorcee and we got on great together."

"Well did you."

"Not last night, but I'm meeting him again this evening at my place. I am keeping my fingers crossed."

"Well tonight, don't keep your legs crossed or you could be disappointed," I said with a laugh.

"They won't be crossed I can tell you," she said laughing.

"You two at it again, what is all the laughing about," Carina asked.

"Jane has met a man and he is coming over to her place tonight."

"That was quick Jane," said Carina.

"Oh he wasn't the first I've had two other dates at the weekend but they were all too old for me."

Carina was off to her bridge game with her friends and that left Jane and myself in the house by ourselves. I was sitting in the lounge when Jane came in and without any suggestion came and sat facing me on my knees. "You said if I ever feel randy to come and see you. This may be the last time if everything with Jim goes to plan. But I must feel you inside me now." She fumbled and undone my zip and pulled my hard penis out of my trousers, inserted it in her vagina and lowered herself down.

"Oh God, it still feels wonderful, I just had to make sure I wasn't dreaming."

She was very hot and I felt the heat of her body on my penis. The saying on heat was true; her sheath of flesh was gripping me and felt so hot.

"Jane you feel like you have a fever between your legs."

"I told you I felt as randy as hell, I just had to have you." She started bouncing on my knee driving my erect penis deeper every time she bottomed. She climaxed at least twice before I did. And it felt like I would never stop."

"Thank you Charlie, that has made me feel good. I hope I get a lot more tonight. I have come to like this a lot." With that she dismounted and went back to her kitchen.

That was the last time we serviced each other for some time, for Jane and Jim were going to be marrying. But that is jumping ahead.

Two months passed and Carina and I passed many hours in each others company, we each enjoyed the company. The sex was all right too, Carina loved it doggy fashion and afterwards sitting in my lap while I was embedded within her and I caressing her breasts.

We were now in midwinter and the snow was quite deep. The trees were all white and the deciduous ones had a coating of snow and looked bare and lifeless. It was a time to be huddled around a fire which was the way we were while watching television.

A car pulled up at the front and through the curtains we could see it was a taxi.

"Who would be calling on us in a taxi?" Carina said as we both made for the door.

The doorbell went and we had it open in just seconds after. Standing there with suitcases surrounding her was Mary. She rushed forward and hugged her mother as tears flowed down her made up face.

"Charlie, bring the suitcases in please," Carina said over Mary's shoulder, as she led her into the warm lounge.

I just moved them into the hall, all six of them. They must contain all her possessions.

I walked into the lounge and Carina turned to me. "Charlie, could you leave us alone for a while. Maybe, you can make us a cup of coffee?"

It was woman's talk; I would get it all later so I wasn't that worried. I took my time preparing the coffee; I even sliced some fruit cake to go with it. I put the lot on the trolley and wheeled it into the lounge.

Mary was still wearing her coat but now it was open. Her body was shaking with her sobbing.

"Mary was raped by David. It happened when she phoned the last time. Since then she has been forced to have sex with him almost every day. Now she is pregnant with her own son's baby. Her husband threw her out, she wants to stay here."

"Why not, after all it is her home. As for the baby get an abortion and that is the end of the matter."

"It's the shame of having to face the family doctor."

"There are clinics that specialise in abortions and names are never mentioned. If she likes I will take her."

"Mary you have heard what Charlie said. He will take you, no-one will know."

"Charlie can you take her bags up to the room opposite mine that was her old bedroom."

"I'll do it after we have a cup of coffee," I said handing one to Carina while holding the other to Mary.

She took it from my hand but never looked me in the eye. I handed round the cut cake but no-one wanted any. I sat back in the sofa, for Mary was sitting on the chair I usually occupy and thought how right I had been. But what did he have over his mother to make her submit every day after that. It must be really something. Now she is in this house, I am claiming her as my property, so David had better keep away.

"Mary, let me take your coat off, you will be sweating sitting there," I said.

She stood and removed her coat and I took it off her. We looked each other straight in the eye, and a little smile came to her lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.