Soulmates
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Will Bailey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Love can appear in unlikely places and guises. It can range from a mild flirtation to an overwhelming passion. The rarest form of love is one that cannot be denied. It sweeps you away and carries you to a place you never knew existed. This is the story of two people who discover not only are they meant to be together, they were created for each other. They're soulmates. As is usually the case with my stories, this one is a romance, not a stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Greg awoke somewhat disoriented. There was a head on his shoulder. He remembered. It was Megan. He yawned and put his arm around her. When he touched her, he became wide awake. He felt only soft, warm skin. The shirt he'd given her was nowhere in evidence. Not that the feeling of her body wasn't pleasant. Quite the contrary. He felt his erection growing. It escaped through the fly of his boxers and tented the bedclothes. He gently stroked Megan's back, feeling nothing but skin. Here he was with this little person, literally the girl of his dreams, naked in his arms. And his dick was trying to poke a hole through the covers. What to do?

Megan yawned and snuggled more tightly against him. "Good morning," she said. "What time is it?" She pulled his arm more tightly around her. Megan started, almost jumping. She quickly raised the covers and looked down at herself. "Omigod," she said, "I must have been a lot drunker than I thought. I'm so sorry. I usually sleep in the altogether, so I must not have put on your shirt. I kind of remember getting up and getting into bed with you. I forgot to put the goddam thing on. Please don't think I'm a slut. I'm really not. Oh Christ, I'm so embarrassed." Once again, she blushed bright red. She was close to tears.

Greg was tempted to raise the covers and find out if she had an all-over blush. Instead, he stroked her cheek and said, "Please don't worry. What's done can't be undone. I promise that I won't look if you want to get up and put something on. Well, at least I won't look too much."

Megan managed a grin. She poked him gently in the ribs. "Pig," she said. "Oh well, like you said, what's done can't be undone. What time is it?"

Greg glanced at the bedside clock. "10:30," he said. "Do you have to be anywhere?"

"Yes," she said. "Right here." She snuggled into his shoulder and put her hand on his bare chest. The two of them, both Greg and Megan, were experiencing something far beyond the tingling or shocks they'd felt before. To Megan, it felt more like a long descent into a whirlpool. She closed her eyes and stroked his skin. "God," she thought, "I love the feeling of his skin. And he's so muscular. This is incredible. I don't care where it takes me. I have to go there." When she opened her eyes, right in front of her was the tent of his erection. Her eyes opened wider. Her hand moved over his chest, downward toward his groin. She had no power to stop it. Not that she wanted to.

Greg felt her hand moving downward. "Megan," he said hoarsely, "things could get out of hand here."

Megan giggled. She felt quite giddy. She raised her head and kissed him. "Or into hand," she said. She kissed him again with more passion. She touched his penis and wrapped her little fingers around it. "Oh God," she said, moaning deeply in her throat. She felt the contours of his cock, stroking it gently. She continue to kiss him. She was totally lost now. Everything but Greg was forgotten.

Greg groaned into her mouth. He reached between her thighs and felt wetness. Megan was breathing raggedly through her nose. Her last coherent thought was, "This was meant to be. It had to happen." She felt herself kicking off the bedclothes. She found herself straddling Greg and directing his erection to her centre. As she settled down on him, she made a little growling sound in her throat. Greg felt her snug wetness surrounding him. He looked into her eyes. Lovely blue, almond-shaped eyes. Limitless pools. She lay down on his chest. They kissed. Their kiss continued while they moved gently against each other. They were both in heaven. This was the climax of their lives. Nothing existed for either of them, perhaps never had existed, but for this room, this bed and this moment.

Megan's movements became more insistent. She and Greg were in perfect synchronism. They stared into each other's eyes, feeling a depth of communication neither had ever experienced. They were both rising now, rising together. They felt as though they were spinning upward, caught in a vortex of love. Higher and higher they spun. Suddenly, they reached the top. Megan arched her back and pointed her face heavenward. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she gave a strangled scream. Greg felt as though his very being were flowing into her. And hers into him.

Megan collapsed on Greg's chest. As he caught his breath, he stroked her tender little body. "I love you," he said. He felt her shoulders shaking and her tears warm on his skin. "Don't cry, baby girl," he said, "please don't cry."

"I can't help it," Megan sobbed, "I'm so goddamed happy. I've never felt like this. Never imagined feeling like this. My God, how I love you. I've been falling in love with you for a long time. Do you really love me?"

"Really and truly," Greg said. "And I've been falling in love with you since I first saw you." He lifted her head and kissed away her tears. A tear rolled down his cheek. His or hers? He couldn't tell. "Oh my beautiful baby girl. My own little girl. There's no going back now, is there?"

"No," she sobbed, "but there's no place to go back to, is there? Not for me. I had nothing before. Now I have you. Nothing exists but this. This is my life. I'll never want to be anywhere but in your arms."

Greg reached out and grabbed the box of tissues on the nightstand. "Here, precious," he said, "dry those tears from your pretty eyes."

Megan rolled over and sat up. She dabbed at her eyes and blew her nose. She stroked Greg's cheek. "Oh boy, do you need a shave," she said. Greg smiled at her. Megan said, "Why did you call me 'baby girl?'"

Greg smiled again. "I don't know," he said, "it just seems right somehow."

"It's what my dad called me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up sad memories."

"No, no, it's all right. I like you to call me that. It makes me feel loved and protected."

Greg grinned at her and stroked her little breast. "Just as long as you don't call me 'daddy.'"

"Don't worry. I know that you're not my father. You're my lover. That's entirely different. But just as dear."

"Maybe we should have a shower. And, as you said, I need a shave."

Megan grinned impishly. She said, "Can we shower together?"

"Baby girl, if we shower together, chances are very good that we'll never get out until we turn into prunes."

Megan said, "I'll be good. Cross my heart." She made the gesture of a cross over her left breast.

Greg grinned. "That's what you said last night."

She laughed. "And I was good last night. Today, though, I was even better."

Greg playfully patted her bum. "Yes you were 'better, ' you little minx. Damned near perfect in my estimation. But let me take a closer look." He sat up and pulled her toward him, taking her left nipple in his mouth. "Hmm," he said, "and you taste even better than you look."

Megan sighed. "If you keep that up," she said, "we may never make it to the shower."

Greg said, "Just a slight delay while I survey my lovely lady." He returned his attention to her breast. His hands wandered over her body, pausing to explore sites of interest. He gently laid her down and kissed her lips. Very gradually, he kissed his way down her neck and chest. He paused to give each little breast its due attention. Megan's breathing became ragged as Greg continued to kiss his way down her body. When he reached her navel, she moaned and put her hands on his head. He gently tongued her navel and then continued to kiss his way down her tummy.

Megan held his head more firmly. "No," she said, "please wait until I have a shower. I'm all nasty down there."

Greg nuzzled her just at the beginning of her pubic hair. He said, "My perfect lady could never be 'all nasty.' Anywhere on her person." He continued downward. When he reached her vulva, he drew back for a moment to gaze at her pink lips nestled in black curls. "Oh what a lovely, lovely sight," he said. He lowered his mouth and traced her slit with his tongue, starting at the bottom and continuing to the little bump at the top. Megan gasped and arched her back as the tip of Greg's tongue gently touched her clitoris. But he wasn't going to stay there. Not yet. He retraced the length of her womanhood, this time from top to bottom. Then he proceeded to investigate every crevice and fold with his tongue. He gently nibbled her inner lips and sucked

them into his mouth. Megan was tossing her head back and forth and making sounds like a newborn kitten.

Suddenly, Greg plunged his tongue into her vagina as far as he could. Megan gave a hoarse little shriek. Then he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and tweaked it with his tongue. Megan was beyond thought, beyond speech, beyond reason. She was aware of nothing but his lips and tongue. She felt her excitement building higher and higher. Much higher than she'd even been. She crossed the point of no return. She heard a scream. She felt the scream. It was from her own throat.

The next thing she was aware of was something pressing on her forehead. Something wet. Someone was kissing her. She opened her eyes. Greg was cradling her head on his lap and smiling down at her. He said, "How are you, my precious?"

Megan looked up at him with wide eyes. She said, "What happened?"

"You went to sleep for a little while."

She laughed. "I guess you could say I came and went," she said. "What did you do to me?"

Greg bent down and kissed her forehead again. "I made love to you," he said. "Did you like it?"

"Jesus. I never experienced anything remotely like that. Did I like it? That doesn't begin to describe my feelings. I never knew it could be like that."

Greg said, "I love you -- every part of you. And I plan to spend my life paying homage to your lovely little person. l love you more every moment. Just now when you were sleeping, I almost cried. You looked so beautiful and innocent. I want to spend the rest of my life taking care of you, if you'll let me."

Megan looked at him in wonder. She said, "Are you sure you're real? I can't believe you are. There aren't any guys like you."

Greg kissed her again. He said, "I could say the same thing of you. You're too perfect and too beautiful to be real. I couldn't have imagined a better woman."

Megan laughed. "Then you don't have a very good imagination," she said. "Just wait till you find out what a bitch I can be. Let's take that shower now before I start something I shouldn't." She raised her head from Greg's lap and turned to get out of bed. Greg swatted her bum. "Ow," she said, "what was that for?"

He chuckled. "That was for intimating that anything that would keep you in this bed might be wrong. And just because you have such a nice soft, springy bottom. I just love patting it."

"That was more than a pat. I'm branded with your fingerprints. Just wait till I get you alone, old man."

Greg made a show of looking around the room. He bent over and looked under the bed. Then he grinned at her and said, "Don't see anybody else here. Do you?"

Megan growled and grabbed him in a bear hug. "Grr," she said, "you're in trouble now."

Greg laughed. He picked her up and raised her head to his. He kissed her passionately. He said, "Later, my darling. After the lovin' you already gave me, I'll be lucky if I can walk to the john."

They managed to shower together without untoward incident, although they did spend considerable time soaping and drying each other. Greg finished drying Megan and gave her a little peck on the nose. She growled and pulled him into a clench. His eyes grew wide as she apparently tried to find his tonsils with her tongue. When she finally let him go, he caught his breath. Megan grinned and swatted his naked butt. Greg said, "Ouch. Baby girl, what was that for?"

"Just getting my own back," she said. "Pun intended."

Megan watched as Greg shaved. He grinned at her. He said, "What's so fascinating?"

"It's amazing how you guys do that without cutting off your noses or ears or something. I mean, shaving your pits and legs is bad enough. But sharp stuff on your face is kinda gross."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.