The Day I Died and Death Was Born - Cover

The Day I Died and Death Was Born

Copyright© 2006 by dwight40

Chapter 3: Death In Training

It's been 4 weeks since I started therapy and I think I'm doing good but the therapist says "there is always room for improvement," I think to myself be thankful you're a therapist and not a dealer.

I was walking back to my room when a thought came to me why not walk around the hospital and learn about these signs that Wendy talks about. So I started walking around and looking at everyone for the signs, I must admit whatever Death mumbled was silly. The first person other than Marie was a nurse walking towards the nurse's station. I glanced above her head and was surprised by what I saw. The signs were simple but very in-depth. (Innocent: yet daring to try new things on request or command).

I thought to myself man I better learn not to judge people by what they do. I glanced at the nurse's station and looked at the next nurse there. (Innocent: loves pain inflicted or inflicting).

I thought to myself oh yeah stay away from her. I continued my walk when I saw my first victim; he is also a patient on my floor and was either asleep or unconscious, I noticed him as I passed his room and glanced above his head. (Drug dealer: and rapist with tendencies towards white slavery, abusive, could murder or order a murder without a second thought). I walked into his room and looked around, not touching anything until I saw gloves near the door I quietly put the gloves on, and continued to walk over to the victim. I was lucky to find a syringe in the trash; the student nurse who put it there must not be paying attention in class. I picked it up and pulled back on the plunger and pulled air into the syringe. Then I gently grabbed the IV line and injected the air until I saw an air bubble form in the IV fluid. I pulled the syringe out and put it back in the trash and removed the gloves and continued on my walk.

I was walking along when victim two stepped into the hallway. I glanced up and saw, (drug dealer: killer with dreams of his own gang running the city). I thought about what Wendy said about marking the victims. And I swear on my mother's grave that an X appeared and covered everything I read. I thought to myself that was easy.

As I continued my walk I saw a lot of innocents but that was mostly in children. I even saw the weirdest innocent you could imagine why they think he is an innocent is beyond me. This guy was about 65 years old laying in his bed with oxygen connected to his mouth. I glanced above his head and it read. (Innocent: serial killer, rapist, with abusive tendencies). I wanted to kill him so bad I could taste it the only way I stopped myself was by remember that mother would be very upset at me. I walked away shaking so bad I had to lean against the wall. I thought to myself fuck, fuck and double fuck I cannot judge people like that or I will be in a world of hurt. It a few minutes to recover from the shakes, what I can't figure out was, was it fear or outright rage that gave me the shakes. I remembered looking at the old man and thinking poor old grandpa not doing to well huh. I swear he looked like a regular granddaddy to me you know the type that watches their grandkids without an argument. I think I was afraid because if a serial killer can look like him what else am I blind to.

I pushed myself off the wall and continued my walk; I just turned the corner when I saw victim 3 this time it was a woman. I glanced up and saw (drug pusher: likes pain inflicted and inflicting; owns a 10-year-old slave girl). I marked her and thought about what I was suppose to do with kids when they are striped of free will I will have to ask Wendy about that.

I walked up to the elevator and pushed the button and waited, that's when the cutest little girl walked up and stood next to me. She had long red hair and beautiful green eyes; she has freckles across her nose to both cheeks. If I had to guess I would say she is about nine or ten and about four feet tall. She looked up and smiled and said, "hi I'm Cindy" I said, "hi I David but my friends call me DW." She stared at me and then said, "why do they call you DW when your name is David. I smiled and said "my friends and I used to watch Dallas and we liked the way JR Ewing sounded when he was in charge so my friends and I started using the first letters of our first and last name or first and middle name." She stared at me and said "huh what is Dallas and who is JR Ewing." God I felt old right then. I looked at her and said, "Well Dallas is an old TV show and JR Ewing was a TV show character not a very nice character but people loved to hate him."

Cindy was still staring at me when the elevator door open and I walked in and Cindy stayed where she was and said, "your weird you must be here for your head huh." I laughed as the elevator door closed and was still laughing when it opened on the next floor. I walked out of the elevator and down the hall when I was surprised to see victim 4 laying in his bed unconscious, I glanced above his head and saw (drug supplier: mob boss, likes ordering people killed, murderer with tendencies toward pedophilia, loves torturing kids and adults). I thought man is he one sick S.O.B I looked around and saw no one around. I walked into his room and put the gloves on and looked in the trash for another syringe, there was no syringe there. I looked around and saw a finger nail file. I picked it up with my right hand and gently put the finger nail file just above his heart and then pushed it into his chest as deep as I could. I turned taking off the gloves and stuffing them into my robe pockets.

I left the room and continued my walk when I saw Cindy staring at the end of the hall she looked terrified of me and I had to wonder why so I walked up to her. I said, "hi Cindy are you ok, you look like you saw a ghost." Cindy looks around and the says, "I saw you kill that old man why did you kill him DW." I looked at her and said, "Cindy we need to talk will you come with me on my walk and I will explain why ok." Cindy said, "I need to tell the nurse where I'm going, I don't think it will be a problem."

Cindy kind of ran to the nurse's station and they talked for a bit then she ran back towards me. Cindy stopped right in front of me and said, "the nurse says I can go but only for 10 minutes is that enough time DW." I look at Cindy and say, "I think it will be more than enough time Cindy."

I put my hand out towards Cindy but she says," no DW I'm to scared of you right now." I say, "I understand Cindy." I start my walk again and say, "Cindy do you know what bad people are?" And Cindy looks down the hall as we walk and says, "Like criminals and robbers I hear about on the news." And I look down art her and say, "yes like criminals and robbers." Cindy looks up at me and smiles and says, "ok then yes I know what bad people are, why do you ask DW?"

I shake my head and think there is no way I'm telling her about my visit to hell or limbo or whatever that was she already thinks I'm a head case as it is. No need to get the boys in white involved. I looked back at Cindy and she was watching me with a confused look on her face. She surprised the hell out of me when she asked, "who are the boys in white and were you really in hell DW." Cindy started laughing when my mouth fell open and my eyes bulged out. I got control of my mouth and eyes after a few minutes of shock therapy via Cindy. I looked at Cindy and kneeled down next to her and whispered, "you little sneak you read my thoughts and that hon. is not nice because you didn't ask to do that." Cindy looked at me and said, "DW would you have said yes if I asked you or would you have thought I was a head case as you thought." I looked at her and said, "I see your point Cindy, but from now on if you see me you ask first ok, I have to many secrets in my head." Cindy says, "ok DW you have my word, now were you really in hell? Whats it like? Are there demons and monsters?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.