The Right To Remain Silent
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alysia and Eric were on a drive home after a vacation when Alysia decides to seduce her husband. Someone else noticed her at a reststop and she finds herself paying for her actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Alysia had her hands on her knees when she shifted her focus from Eric and back to the road ahead. The sun was beginning to make its slide toward the western horizon but it was still light out. She needed the light for the next step so she didn't waste any time moving her seduction forward.

Her hands began to caress her knees and then up her thighs. In response, she let out a small groan to make her actions apparent to him. She began to move the hem of her skirt up to expose more and more of her soft, supple thighs for his appreciative gaze.

"What are you doing?" he asked sounding more intrigued than irritated.

"Having fun, why? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh no, be my guest. Have as much fun as you want." Her smile met his and she knew he was appreciating the show. When she was sure he was anticipating her next move she slid the skirt up high enough so to show her exposed sex to him.

"You minx!" he replied voicing his surprise at seeing her without panties. It was followed by an animalistic growl when her hand moved over her trimmed tuft of hair, just above her bare lips. She then slipped a finger into her wet center. Her finger was stirring her juices and she brought the finger up to her lips to lick off the nectar and then plunged the finger back into her pussy. She saw him shift in his seat in her peripheral vision and she let out a quiet, sinister laugh. When she removed her finger from within her once more, it glistened with her juices. With passion-filled eyes, she turned and locked her gaze on him. Then she offered her finger to him to lick clean. He obliged her silent request and groaned. She could see his arousal tenting in his khaki shorts but went back to work on herself.

Toying with her clit and her g-spot she lost focus of him while bringing her arousal to a heightened state. Soon she was bucking back into her hand and groaning, making her pleasure known. The scent of her arousal filled the car and she squealed with her release. Panting, with her hand still against her sex, she heard him say, "Wow."

She had never done something like that in the car before and she knew she had caught him off guard. Still she knew he hadn't seen anything yet. Once her breathing was getting back to normal she turned to him and, with a husky tone to her voice, asked, "Did you like that?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good," she replied before unfastening her seatbelt, "because now it's your turn."

"Oh really?" he asked. He laughed and he seemed consumed with his anticipation. Her dainty fingers went to work on the black belt-buckle. The seatbelt that stretched across him partially covered the buckle and caused her to fumble a few times. Finally she had his shorts opened in a V-shape. Her hand reached in and pulled his erection through the slit in his boxers and she pointed it temptingly upward for her hungry eyes to feast on.

Lying on her side wasn't going to help her accomplish her goal so she shifted her position and was laying belly-down across the console area with her butt slightly in the air. She could feel the skirt rise, revealing the soft curves of the bottom of her heart-shaped ass. The sole focus of her attention, though, was his hard cock.

Outside the car the daylight was starting to wane. Some light was still filtering in so she knew there was a chance that some other motorist might figure out what she was doing to her husband. That knowledge heightened the thrill of her actions. With her small hand wrapped around the hard, hot flesh of his shaft she lightly slid upward. Her hand began to stroke him lovingly, paying particular attention to the delectable, mushroom tip. She always loved the feel of the edge on her hand or her tongue. As her hand moved up she lightly tugged on the ridge. That action caused a moan to escape his lips and she knew he was enjoying the attention she was showering him with.

"No matter what happens, you keep driving. Don't wreck."

"Uh-huh," was all he could utter while her ministrations continued on his engorged cock.

Alysia's mouth was watering in anticipation of wrapping her soft lips around his large cock. There was limited space between his body and the steering wheel. Still, it seemed to her that she could get her head where she needed to get it. While her right hand held the exposed part of his erection upward she slid closer to him and pursed her lips. When she kissed the tip lovingly she heard him gasp which caused her to giggle in his lap. No music was playing in the car and so she could hear every sound he made when she touched and toyed with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.