An Angie Story - #1 Angie Goes to C.A.M.P. - Cover

An Angie Story - #1 Angie Goes to C.A.M.P.

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Humor Sex Story: Our Angie is a Sheriff's Deputy. This Buxom, Blonde, California Beach Babe is thrown into certain situations through no fault of her own. She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you know what I mean.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Oral Sex   .

Copyright© 2006 msboy8

Edited by Pairadice

"Oh no, not another one." Angie moaned. Her boss, Captain Durocher had just stuck his head into her office. Ever since she had expressed an interest in getting more involved in her work at the police department, Deputy Angie Applegate had regretted it. True, she did more than just office work, but it's not something to brag about or even talk about. It's not like I can say, "I know what you mean, I find the ability to determine a guys Blood Alcohol Level by giving him a blow job, very satisfying.

illustration of a blonde female police officerIt was not an empty boast either. Angie had spent many weeks tasting cum in order to become almost better than the breathalyzer. True, they still had to verify the results with the approved laboratory tests, but she was very skilled at her job. No wonder they call me the blow-job queen of the academy. I have sucked so many dicks that it can be very boring.

It was Captain Durocher that had come up with the plan that kept Angie busy at work. Men would be 'suspected' of D.U.I. and would be tested by Angie. Actually they were johns who paid Captain Durocher or city officials that he owed a favor to. He made sure that Angie only had to do a few each day and had the men act the proper role. Above all, she had to be always shown respect and never treated like a slut or a whore. Captain Durocher did not want any of the men ruining his set-up.

He motioned Angie to follow him to the DUI testing room. A man was already sitting in the Formica desk/chair used normally for drawing blood. Annie knelt in front of the man and unzipped his pants, then pulled his cock out. It was already semi-erect, twitching as Angie held it. She could already tell that he had been drinking; she smelled it on his breath. Angie resigned herself to the task, not always disagreeable, and took his cock in her mouth. To her surprise, his cock was reasonably clean, and she undertook her assigned task with relish. Angie's tongue massaged the underside of the fat dick in her mouth. The man moaned as her experienced mouth worked its magic on his throbbing organ.

The man's dick finally spat its tasty spooge into Angie's mouth. She swished the cum in her mouth. Angie swallowed and pronounced one point eight. "You can verify that with a blood test, but I'm sure that I'm right." Angie left the lab stopping by the bathroom to flush her mouth with mouth wash. Captain Durocher took the folded bills from the man and ushered him out, another satisfied customer.

The captain sat at his desk pondering the problems that Angie had with her 'police career'. She becoming disillusioned with the impact she thought she was making on the 'criminal stain' that blemished her beloved California. He shuffled through some papers on his desk. One of the papers caught his attention, "C.A.M.P. - Come North to fight the scourge of drugs." What followed was a detailed description of the Campaign Against Marijuana Program. That might do it. It'll get us out of the heat and provide Angie with a different experience.

Captain Durocher called Angie into his office. "I've just made arrangements for us to go up to C.A.M.P. in a month's time for a week. You should enjoy doing something different as a police officer. Get you out in the field, so to speak. So, what do you think? It's not active patrol work, but it's the next best thing."

Angie thought for a moment and then clicked her tongue. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline sir. As important as it is providing security and guidance to children away from home, that's not what I joined the Sheriff's Department for.

The captain looked puzzled for a moment. No, not camp, C.A.M.P. the Campaign Against Marijuana Program. Raiding fields and processing plants of marijuana. You know recreational, but illegal, drugs. We help the C.A.M.P. officers make sure that people only get their escapes from reality from approved legal means. We will be going up to Humboldt County in Northern California, the marijuana growing capital of the United States. We will get to help confiscate the prepared product, arrest people and even set some fields on fire.

Before you ask, yes, you'll get a gun.

Angie yelled and hugged her captain. "Thank you, thank you so much Captain, I won't let you down!" Angie was bouncing up and down while she hugged Captain Durocher. He tried to untangle himself from her 'Happy Dance'. He was afraid she would give him a black eye or worse with her ponderous, bouncing melons.

Three weeks passed, Angie didn't complain even when her duties increased two-fold. Captain Durocher approached, his face looking strange, disappointed, yet some how elated. "I've got some bad news." Angie's face fell; she knew that this was too good to be true. "Don't worry, we're still going. But the budget is over stretched; we'll have to share a motel room. And, by the way, I sleep naked."

Angie thought about it, well, there's nothing I can do about that and I do so want to go. Looks like I won't be able to sleep the way I usually do hehehe. At least we'll have separate beds and I know the captain wouldn't take advantage of a situation he had no control over. Angie's face brightened up. "I'm sure that we can be professional about this sir."


The day of their departure arrived. Unfortunately the department could only afford to rent an economy size car and a standard at that. Since Angie couldn't drive a stick, the captain was at the wheel. That wouldn't have been bad except he kept missing the stick and grabbing Angie's thigh instead. Needless to say she was hot and bothered by the time they reached the motel in Eureka.

Captain Durocher went to get the room key while Angie waited in the car. The captain seemed to be in an upbeat mood, despite the long drive they had undergone. He opened the door while she unpacked the car. Angie was carrying both suitcases into the rather small room when she saw the single bed. It can't be! He sleeps naked! Angie was so stricken at the sight that she dropped the cases and they both popped open, spreading and mixing the contents on the floor.

It was a major screw-up, at least to Angie. Her thongs were mixed with his boxers, her stockings with his socks. She was blushing bright red as she struggled to sort it out. Worst of all, she came across an anal vibrator and a vibrating egg! Angie was sure that she had left them at home, but stashed them in her suitcase before she had to make an explanation to her boss. Captain Durocher look on very amused as Angie sorted out the spillage. He noticed that she had put the egg in her bag, but he still had the control in his suit pocket. More fun possibilities for later.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.