Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

Veronica shivered but was not seriously upset as the cold and clammy English air touched and chilled her quivering and velvety skin once more. All the excitement of that amazingly uncomfortable day of humiliation and wonderful self discovery came back to her and set every nerve end tingling. It was very obvious to Algernon and the rest of the film crew that the shedding of her clothes had strangely and wonderfully energised the girl - vitalised her. Her skin reacted well to the touch of the cool wind, the gooseflesh soon subsiding to a lustrous silky smoothness as her healthy young body quickly and easily adjusted to the fall in temperature; it positively shone in the grey light and her eyes were bright with the excitement and enjoyment of the situation.

Although the sacrifice and rescue scene were only to take up a few short minutes of the finished product, they spent, under Algernon's meticulously fanatical direction, all the daylight hours shooting and re-shooting it. All this long while the poor Veronica was strapped naked to a stone altar very similar to the wooden one she had been tied to on Hampstead Heath all those weeks ago. There was a wind blowing in from the North Sea and from time to time a light drizzle blew across her long and supple limbs as these splendid members strained and struggled vainly against her well tied restraints.

"We'll need to stop overnight, I'm afraid, Veronica" explained Algernon as they neared the end of the day's work. We can't film the rescue scene today, as the boy friend can't make it until tomorrow. Let's hope the weather doesn't change - that would be unfortunate."

He shivered in the increasing wind and looked with concern at Veronica who had been securely tied down now for most of the day. "Oh! I am sorry! Time to free you and let you put on something nice and warm and get some of that delicious buffet meal and nice warm soup over there inside you!"!

Her bonds were finally untied and Veronica raised herself from off the ever colder slab on which she had been resting for so many hours. She rubbed her wrists and felt the circulation painfully return. She supposed that she ought to be grateful that her day-long ordeal was now over, but to her surprise, she felt a deep sense of regret. She looked perversely forward to the subsequent scenes in which her helpless body was to be cruelly tortured and restrained by the sadist kidnappers!

Algernon proffered her a towel to cover herself with and she brushed it aside. She had some time ago decided that it was not nearly cold enough for her to need to cover up - not just yet awhile! She walked over to the others. They were all helping themselves to the delicious looking (and smelling) food and she seized a goodly portion for herself and began wolfing it down appreciatively. Being tied up all day did wonders for the appetite, she decided!

Now that the day's filming was over, the rest of the cast were finding it less easy to come to terms with the nude Veronica and her, by this time, voluntary and shameless nakedness. Several disapproving glances were aimed in her general direction, but either she was unaware of this or she decided to ignore it.

She was standing a little apart from the rest of the crew when the couple she had met on that famous shooting in Hampstead came up and joined her. She had to rack her brains pretty vigorously before she could come up with their names - but she was a pretty brainy girl and the names came to her soon enough to save her from embarrassment.

"Hi Drusilla! Hi Jeremy! Good to see a couple of familiar and friendly faces! How are things going?"

Drusilla beamed a happy grin, joined in this by an amiable Jeremy. "Oh. We're getting married in a couple of weeks. That last crummy film made so much money, thanks to your providential appearance on that memorable cold night that we can afford to set up house much sooner than we ever thought possible. I hope they paid you your share of the takings, by the way!"

Veronica assured them that she had indeed not been omitted from the list of recipients and the three of them squatted down in a friendly way on the ground. Jeremy looked stealthily at the naked Veronica, but his fiancée saw where his eyes were roaming and playfully and painfully slapped his wrist!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.