Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

Douglass and the wearily happy Veronica returned back to Hampstead late that night and Veronica gratefully declined Douglass's offer to spend the night with her. She was an old fashioned person and had some scruples about too much intimacy before marriage. And so he sadly slunk away, hoping that this state of affairs would not last.

After church on Sunday, at which time she was able to confess her guilt about her late greed, for which she was by this time very contrite, Veronica recollected Douglass's words, spoken to her on the beach the day before. Having nothing better to do, she switched on her computer and logged in to her bank account.

Instead of checking out the twelve thousand pounds she had mentioned to Douglass as the approximate size of her balance, she found herself gazing transfixed at the enormous total that shimmered before her startled gaze. She had had quite few surprises lately, but this was still startling in the extreme. Two million and twelve thousand pounds and seventy three pence was the message that the screen was sending to her reeling senses.

She was soon on the phone to Douglass, asking if he knew anything about this.

"Yes. I know all about it! Andrew had access to your bank details from the contents of your bag. He arranged the transfer to your account first thing on Thursday morning. He felt very guilty about all the hard and humiliating things he had put you through, especially after I told him about our falling in love. That's why he doubled the amount the two of you had previously agreed upon. He wants you to think of it as a sort of wedding present in advance! He didn't say anything - just wanted it to be a surprise for you when you found out!"

"Well, it was certainly that! I still am in a state of severe shock. I think you should come around and administer some therapy! Hurry up and be quick, but drive safely!!"

They spent the afternoon continuing to get to know more about each other, but Veronica would still not allow him to spend a night with her.

"You really are out the Ark in a lot of ways, my sweet. But I am happy to wait, if that's what you insist on."

"It is! Goodnight Douglass! Sleep well!"

And with a tinkling merry laugh she pushed him out of her flat into the cold and lonely night.

The next few weeks were every bit as hectic as the boss, Mr Travers - now addressed by Veronica as Frederick, had promised. Finally, though, things became calmer, the new organisation bedded down and Veronica was able to contemplate taking a few days' holiday. Douglass was happy to get away as well and so they found themselves relaxing together on a Mediterranean beach, procuring a deep and rich all -over tan. To Douglass's deepening disgust, though, it was still very much a case of 'look but don't touch'.

On their last night as he prepared to part from her before they went to their separate rooms, it became too much for him and he exploded.

"I've never met a girl like you, Veronica. People just don't behave like that nowadays. Do you know what century this is for God's sake!"

"So all your other conquests slid gratefully between the sheets and gratefully surrendered their trembling young womanhood to your pulsating manhood at the first opportunity, did they! Little sluts! Well - this conquest won't. So there!"

And with these words she slammed the door on him so loudly that his ears were still ringing when he finally got himself off to a lonely sleep some time later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.