Veronica
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

As Veronica made her way across the Heath, feeling the grass, rigid and prickly, now that the temperatures were plunging, under her tired and sore feet, the cat followed eagerly behind her. Cuddlywinks was looking appreciatively up at her perfect young buttocks as they gyrated their sexy way across the sward. The adoring cat was salivating at that beautiful prospect. He really was a very lecherous pussy! She looked around a couple of times and was horrified at the look of fascinated intensity on those furry little features.

By this time all nocturnal wanderers, young lovers, voyeurs and cruisers seemed to have deserted the great outdoors for the night and decamped indoors where it was warm and cosy. Veronica reflected that she did not blame them. Even fully clothed, it must be uncomfortable out here. And she was not clothed at all, as her chattering teeth reminded her from time to time! She considered picking up the long-haired cat again, but remembered his partiality for her firm young maidenly breasts and thought better of it.

When she came to the road (East Heath Road), she decided that it would be best if she did carry the animal, in case a late night motorist might drive by and maybe run him over or frighten him back onto the Heath. This time, thanks be to heaven, he was a good cat and contented himself with burying his sweet little head between her twin mounds of soft and fragrant flesh, purring loudly and alternately retracting and extending his claws, somewhat to the sensitive Veronica's discomfort.

It was when the pair of them were half way through the connecting road to the High Street when Cuddlywinks suddenly became agitated. With a sinuous wriggle, he broke free from Veronica's grasp and landed on the pavement, immediately scooting off up a side street.

She ran after him, anxious that she should not lose him now, after getting him safely all this way towards his home. Cuddlywinks ran up to a house half-way along the street and jumped up onto the front room window sill. Then he commenced crying loudly. It was a noise which seemed capable of summoning the dead back from the other side of the grave, however glad they might have been to bid the cruel world farewell!

Despite the late hour, the window opened after a very few seconds and a pair of hands came out and grasped the animal. These hands belonged to an elderly lady, who was obviously Cuddlywinks's owner and equally obviously a very relieved and happy lady. "Oh, my darling little boy! You've come back to me! Where HAVE you been, you naughty boy?" she said in a voice that was not far removed from tears.

"So, he recognised he was back on familiar ground and didn't need me any longer! Well, that's one happy pussy and one happy owner, both together again and thanks to me. How nice!" thought Veronica as she prepared to make for her home, now only a couple of minute's walk away.

But the cat's owner had spotted Veronica and the girl caught the lady's astounded gaze as she stared open-mouthed at the tall, dishevelled and gloriously nude, if shivering, blonde, standing directly under a lamp post.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.