Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

A group of returning late night revellers forced her to take refuge under a parked car. There seemed no other place she could hide, owing to the absence of trees in this particular bit of street. She felt the oil dripping onto her back and cursed the owner for the slovenly way he maintained his vehicle. The wretched people hung around chatting and making their farewells for what seemed to the impatient and shivering Veronica to be an age. Finally all but two left. This particular pair were obviously young and deeply in love - something with which Veronica could appreciate after her recent enjoyable cuddle with Douglass.

And then she recognised the voices! Emerging from her very uncomfortable refuge she was enthusiastically greeted by Gwendolyn and her faithful Daniel.

"I always seem to hiding away from you two!" she laughed, relieved that she could finally be on her way; it had been uncomfortable and cold cowering under that car.

"Golly! Have you been wandering about like that ever since we saw you?" asked Gwendolyn. "You must be awfully cold by now. It's going to be a frost later on according to the forecast! I see you've lost that tiny red thong! What a fantastic body, you've got - hasn't she Danny? You really are brave aren't you?"

Veronica assured her that she had been indoors for much of the time and further related how, since emerging back into the open, she had been given plenty of opportunities for vigorous exercise! Gwendolyn's eyes were as wide as saucers when she told her about the two attackers and their subsequent rout.

"My, Oh MY! They certainly picked on the wrong girl when they chose you as their victim. I wish I were a tenth as brave and tough as you - I really do!"

Daniel murmured his agreement and Veronica could see that he was looking at her with even greater approval than he had been earlier on at the railway station. And Veronica was years older than he! She felt like a baby snatcher! The poor boy obviously felt, at least for the present, that poor Gwendolyn was a very inferior girl! Not wishing to spoil their romance, she made her apologies, explaining that she had a deadline to meet, and left then to resume their romancing.

The couple watched Veronica's oil smeared, but still sexy, bottom as it wiggled its bewitching way into the night.

"I do hope she gets home OK, Danny!" sighed Gwendolyn. "Do you wish I was as lovely as she is? I don't blame you if you do!"

"Naah! You're my girl, Gwen and I'm happy about that. My place or yours tonight?"

Gwendolyn giggled delightedly. She had not, as yet, surrendered herself to him in the way he was implying, and was glad that he should have taken the initiative at long last. Much as she admired Veronica - hero worship would not be too strong a term - she hated to think of losing her beloved Daniel to her. Off they went to Daniel's humble bed-sitter where the dawn appeared all too soon, to the great satisfaction of them both.

There, if you do not mind too much, we will leave these young people to their simple pleasures - to say nothing of a happy event which their unrestrained, injudicious and unprotected lust made inevitable some nine months later.

Veronica, meanwhile, had almost made it to Gospel Oak and the entrance to the Heath when a car-full of hooting and whooping young men came round a corner and careered up behind her. The roars of delight which betrayed the fact that they had spotted this tall and naked wanderer, rent the night air with raucous and uncouth hideousness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.